Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 09:49:12 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 »
  Print  
Author Topic: .  (Read 46475 times)
ferry168

Activity: 266
Merit: 150

SWISSREALCOIN - FIRST REAL ESTATE CRYPTO TOKEN

View Profile WWW
November 14, 2017, 12:38:06 PM

hi dev, i joined the slack/twitter/telegram campaign. do i have to post my tweet in here or not?
it is big campaign i proud to be in here.
thanks dev for sharing.

OpenMoneyBTT

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 12:40:38 PM

Hi everyone!

Here's a quick thought for you to reflect upon Wink

Our plug-and-play payment solution, powered by the OPEN ownership issuance protocol, will allow any conventional software developer to begin accepting cryptocurrency in their applications immediately - no knowledge of soliditiy required!
Our platform is cryptocurrency agnostic. So, while users will be offered a premium if they pay in OPEN Token, our platform will allow you to pay with almost any major cryptocurrency!
SidneyShow

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 01:36:17 PM

Why since November 9 there are no new posts on Facebook?
Even there is nothing to repost.
There are no new tweets either.

Organizers, Where are you?
ellerby123

Activity: 140

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 01:52:50 PM

Hi everyone!

Our plug-and-play payment solution, powered by the OPEN ownership issuance protocol, will allow any conventional software developer to begin accepting cryptocurrency in their applications immediately - no knowledge of soliditiy required!
Our platform is cryptocurrency agnostic. So, while users will be offered a premium if they pay in OPEN Token, our platform will allow you to pay with almost any major cryptocurrency!

Plug-and-play will greatly lower the barrier to entry into blockchain for developers. This is great for adoption of the platform.
speedy963

Activity: 631
Merit: 253

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 02:38:26 PM

Hi everyone!

Hello there again I'm a bit sorry but the link you provided was empty, instead it would redirect me to this last thread, can you please give another link about it, thank you in advance.
A7373

Activity: 602
Merit: 15

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 06:13:55 PM

can u give me some topics for articles for Call for Content 500+?
OpenMoneyBTT

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 08:30:45 PM

Is this an infinite ICO Huh

When will the steaks in the tables be calculated? What kind of negligence is this dev

Hello Bakscher, thank you for bringing this up.

The ICO has not yet begun. It has been delayed due to a) fairness in investor interest and b) fairness to get enough time for our audience to understand the positive changes we made to our technology stack. The ICO will begin very soon and our team is working hard to ensure it is a success.  

The bounty program will run until the end of the ICO. If you cannot see your current bounty standings, please be patient, as our team is working on awarding stakes to each participant fairly and accurately. Rest assured that your stakes will be updated.

hello stakes in both twitter and signature have not been updated since the beginning of November .what is the problem sir ?

Hello onyebuchi81, we just updated the signature campaign spreadsheet. Your stakes are visible if you scroll to the right.

We are working on updating the spreadsheet for our Slack/Telegram/Twitter campaign. We have to audit Slack, Telegram and Twitter activity for each participant for each week, so the process does take some time. Please be patient.

OpenMoneyBTT

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 08:33:14 PM

is this bounty still run dev ?  Huh

Hello lenovop-70! Yes, the bounty will run until the end of our ICO. There's plenty of time to participate.

Are we need to make an weekly or daily report dev ?
If needed to report, what day we should do the report ?

Hello lenovop-70, you do not need to make a weekly report of your activity. 
OpenMoneyBTT

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 08:44:04 PM

Is this an infinite ICO Huh

When will the steaks in the tables be calculated? What kind of negligence is this dev

Hello Bakscher, thank you for bringing this up.

The ICO has not yet begun. It has been delayed due to a) fairness in investor interest and b) fairness to get enough time for our audience to understand the positive changes we made to our technology stack. The ICO will begin very soon and our team is working hard to ensure it is a success.  

The bounty program will run until the end of the ICO. If you cannot see your current bounty standings, please be patient, as our team is working on awarding stakes to each participant fairly and accurately. Rest assured that your stakes will be updated.

I've been sitting for months and waiting patiently, and your ICO team is transferring and transferring. It's like Scam

Hello Bakscher, we apologize for making you wait. We are working hard to ensure a successful ICO launch so please allow us the time to prepare. Thank you for your patience.

OpenMoneyBTT

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 09:09:39 PM

The bounty campaigns is extends indefinitely

Hello wack slacker, we do not have a concrete end date for the bounty program because our ICO has not begun yet. We understand that the delay may be frustrating for you and other participants in our bounty campaigns, so we apologize. Rest assured that our team is working hard to ensure the ICO period begins as soon as possible.

We are also aware of the fact that some of the campaign spreadsheets are not completely updated. We are doing our best to update them. Thank you for your patience.
OpenMoneyBTT

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 09:15:16 PM

hi dev, i joined the slack/twitter/telegram campaign. do i have to post my tweet in here or not?
it is big campaign i proud to be in here.
thanks dev for sharing.

Hello ferry168, thank you for joining our slack/telegram/twitter campaign. You do not have to post your tweets here - we will track your activity on our end.

OpenMoneyBTT

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 09:21:27 PM

Why since November 9 there are no new posts on Facebook?
Even there is nothing to repost.
There are no new tweets either.

Organizers, Where are you?

Hello SidneyShow, our team was fixing technical issues with the bounty contest in the past few days. This may explain why there was little content posted. The contest should be working properly now.

If you have any other questions or concerns, please let us know.
OpenMoneyBTT

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 09:28:04 PM

Hi everyone!

Hello there again I'm a bit sorry but the link you provided was empty, instead it would redirect me to this last thread, can you please give another link about it, thank you in advance.

Hello speedy963, which link are you referring to?

JungleOnion

Activity: 868
Merit: 279

View Profile WWW
November 14, 2017, 10:03:57 PM

Hello I would like to know the status of the spanish translation. I would like to reserve it. I see in the spreedsheet that there's been two forms submitted for spanish but I don't see them approved. 

I have translation, marketing and illustration skills and I've provided my services in different freelance platforms. You can check my upwork profile here:
https://www.upwork.com/o/profiles/users/_~013cfb2e787494babd/

and a recent translation I did for an ANN thread:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1dIrvQYaFev5S3dSEMwmgwH6xAZHnVt2vQz1ztmOM9Oo/edit?usp=sharing
lenovop-70

Activity: 1190
Merit: 108

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 06:42:20 AM

Is twitter bounty campaign postponed ?
I have not see any update on your twitter page  Huh
please answer dev, thanks.
and what should we gonna do if no update on your twitter page ?
are we allowed to make costum twit wich is include your hashtag ?
OpenMoneyBTT

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 01:55:50 PM

A few OPEN Platform highlights: turnkey solution that easily integrates, system agnostic - works on any software application, allows for blockchain customization with no knowledge of Solidity, allows for applications to deploy any range of payment schemes, consumers can pay with any major cryptocurrency!
ellerby123

Activity: 140

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 08:12:19 PM

A few OPEN Platform highlights: turnkey solution that easily integrates, system agnostic - works on any software application, allows for blockchain customization with no knowledge of Solidity, allows for applications to deploy any range of payment schemes, consumers can pay with any major cryptocurrency!

This is a great summary of the benefits that OPEN Platform provides. I especially like the cryptocurrency agnostic aspect that does not restrict how app users want to pay. 
SidneyShow

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 08:36:56 PM

Does anyone know why for several days there is no new content on Twitter and Facebook?

Ктo-нибyдь знaeт, пoчeмy yжe нecкoлькo днeй нeт нoвoгo кoнтeнтa в твиттepe и фeйcбyкe?
OpenMoneyBTT

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 10:05:49 PM

Hello I would like to know the status of the spanish translation. I would like to reserve it. I see in the spreedsheet that there's been two forms submitted for spanish but I don't see them approved. 

I have translation, marketing and illustration skills and I've provided my services in different freelance platforms. You can check my upwork profile here:
https://www.upwork.com/o/profiles/users/_~013cfb2e787494babd/

and a recent translation I did for an ANN thread:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1dIrvQYaFev5S3dSEMwmgwH6xAZHnVt2vQz1ztmOM9Oo/edit?usp=sharing

Hello JungleOnion, thanks for expressing interest in our translation campaign. If you haven't already, please sign up to our translation campaign using the sign up form on our bounty program landing page: go.openmoney.digital/kqte . We will email you if we need Spanish translations.
OpenMoneyBTT

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 10:09:18 PM

Is twitter bounty campaign postponed ?
I have not see any update on your twitter page  Huh
please answer dev, thanks.
and what should we gonna do if no update on your twitter page ?
are we allowed to make costum twit wich is include your hashtag ?

Hello lenovop-70, we're working on getting new posts up. Apologies for the wait.

In the meantime, you can make tweets including '@OpenMoneyICO' so that we can track your activity.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 »
  Print  

Jump to: