Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 04:55:15 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 »
  Print  
Author Topic: .  (Read 46482 times)
OpenMoneyBTT

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 08:13:37 PM

Dear bounty manager, could you please explain situation with twitter bounty?
I papticipiate from 22.09.17, in spreadsheet my #61 (https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1BmHNfckz0281ln6PfBgUD5mJlXh70TAMIY-ItmSP8Po/edit#gid=2122701547). Any tokens in spreadsheet? I still make retweets, but???

Hello sectorzet, thank you for participating in our bounty program. The Slack/Twitter/Telegram campaign spreadsheet is being periodically updated row by row and in chronological order. When we get to your row, we will update your stakes. We appreciate your patience.
NakiRR

Activity: 574
Merit: 12

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 10:39:58 PM

why you don't update tables, people can not see their status and stakes and will not help you with your promo  Huh
tximista

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 01:30:50 PM

Hello! Would be interested in participating in translation (to Dutch). Fairly confident I can deliver a quality translation, I've translated reports and essays in the past but haven't done this type of work in a while. Also new to the forum here so don't have a portfolio to show you or anything like that, which I noticed you're asking for. Would you still consider/accept me doing translations regardless? Got to start somewhere Wink
OpenMoneyBTT

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 02:08:15 PM

The current payment structure for in-app purchases relies on accepting payment through various centralized systems that finally result in the application’s protected database being updated. What if there was a way to bypass all of those centralized entities, immediately accept and process payment in a multitude of currencies including crypto, and update the application database accordingly?

This is what OPEN Platform accomplishes by bringing a decentralized solution to the developer. By connecting the developer’s centralized database to the blockchain, they can avoid the centralized payment structure that causes delay and fees, but also without completely altering their existing backend.

OPEN’s solution is easily implemented and modular, taking the best parts of a decentralized approach and leaving the strength of existing centralized databases for developers. This is accomplished by the OPEN platform stacked solution: API, Scaffolds, OPENWallet, OPEN Node and more. Read about it in our whitepaper!
ellerby123

Activity: 140

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 09:01:52 PM

The current payment structure for in-app purchases relies on accepting payment through various centralized systems that finally result in the application’s protected database being updated. What if there was a way to bypass all of those centralized entities, immediately accept and process payment in a multitude of currencies including crypto, and update the application database accordingly?

This is what OPEN Platform accomplishes by bringing a decentralized solution to the developer. By connecting the developer’s centralized database to the blockchain, they can avoid the centralized payment structure that causes delay and fees, but also without completely altering their existing backend.

OPEN’s solution is easily implemented and modular, taking the best parts of a decentralized approach and leaving the strength of existing centralized databases for developers. This is accomplished by the OPEN platform stacked solution: API, Scaffolds, OPENWallet, OPEN Node and more. Read about it in our whitepaper!

Centralized entities are slow and don't have the developer's best interests in mind. Great to see that OPEN is providing a solution to bypass these entities.
OpenMoneyBTT

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 09:15:29 PM

why you don't update tables, people can not see their status and stakes and will not help you with your promo  Huh

Hello NakiRR, we have been updating the spreadsheets periodically. As stated before, the process is manual, so it does take some time. Rest assured that your stakes will be updated. We appreciate your patience. 
OpenMoneyBTT

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 09:17:14 PM

Hello! Would be interested in participating in translation (to Dutch). Fairly confident I can deliver a quality translation, I've translated reports and essays in the past but haven't done this type of work in a while. Also new to the forum here so don't have a portfolio to show you or anything like that, which I noticed you're asking for. Would you still consider/accept me doing translations regardless? Got to start somewhere Wink

Hello! Thank you for expressing interest in our Translation Campaign. We will notify you via email if we need Dutch translations Smiley
Gamblet

Activity: 476
Merit: 13

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 02:01:50 PM
Last edit: December 16, 2017, 02:30:07 PM by Gamblet

Give me the actual link to Slack. The link from the first post does not work. I want to join
OpenMoneyBTT

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 03:32:53 PM

OPEN Platform enables users and developers of mainstream apps to use and accept cryptocurrency while avoiding restrictions imposed by current payment infrastrucftures. The platform provides a technology stack that addresses the problems developers face for in-app purchases. These problems include centralized merchant entities that charge fees for their service and long wait periods to access the funds.

The OPEN platform solution solves these problems by utilizing the blockchain and bridging the gap between users, the developer and the application database. This is done through Scaffolds, an intelligent solution for storing data on the blockchain. There is no need to flood the ecosystem with a multitiude of tokens for various in-app items as this would lead to unnecessary complexity.Now there is truly a way for decentralized payment in addition to accepting cryptocurrency in mainstream applications.

By providing open source tools and a utility token for this technology stack, we encourage adoption and invovlement in the OPEN ecosystem. Other benefits of the OPEN platform include being easy to implement with very little re-work of existing applications and redistribution of gains after staking a token to token holders.

Please read more about all of OPEN platform's features in the whitepaper!
ellerby123

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 08:13:40 PM

OPEN Platform enables users and developers of mainstream apps to use and accept cryptocurrency while avoiding restrictions imposed by current payment infrastrucftures. The platform provides a technology stack that addresses the problems developers face for in-app purchases. These problems include centralized merchant entities that charge fees for their service and long wait periods to access the funds.

The OPEN platform solution solves these problems by utilizing the blockchain and bridging the gap between users, the developer and the application database. This is done through Scaffolds, an intelligent solution for storing data on the blockchain. There is no need to flood the ecosystem with a multitiude of tokens for various in-app items as this would lead to unnecessary complexity.Now there is truly a way for decentralized payment in addition to accepting cryptocurrency in mainstream applications.

By providing open source tools and a utility token for this technology stack, we encourage adoption and invovlement in the OPEN ecosystem. Other benefits of the OPEN platform include being easy to implement with very little re-work of existing applications and redistribution of gains after staking a token to token holders.

Please read more about all of OPEN platform's features in the whitepaper!

Great explanation. OPEN will help simplify and expedite the payment process for in-app purchases - keep up the good work!
OpenMoneyBTT

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 08:26:26 PM

Give me the actual link to Slack. The link from the first post does not work. I want to join

Hello Gamblet! Thanks for participating in our bounty program Smiley This link should work: go.openmoney.digital/bslack

batiry

Activity: 938
Merit: 111

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 12:10:44 PM

Hi guys. When will the ICO and when the bounty ends?How many retweets have to do to get the reward?
OpenMoneyBTT

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 08:17:08 PM

Hi guys. When will the ICO and when the bounty ends?How many retweets have to do to get the reward?

Hello batiry,

Thank you for participating in our bounty!

The bounty program finishes at the end of our ICO. We do not have a start/end date for the ICO yet because our team is making preparations and working on the technology stack. Please stay tuned on our Slack/Telegram/ANN channels for updates.

There is no set amount of retweets you have to do. As long as you are actively retweeting our posts, you will earn stakes. The more retweets, the better.
tximista

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 10:30:34 PM

Hello Gamblet! Thanks for participating in our bounty program Smiley This link should work: go.openmoney.digital/bslack

says the invite link is no longer active
cry023

Activity: 41
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
December 18, 2017, 04:46:58 PM

looking forward to ico... good luck dev...

⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️ Ferrum Network • High-Speed Interoperability Network for Financial Applications 📀📀📀📀📀📀📀📀📀
https://ferrum.network
OpenMoneyBTT

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 09:18:58 PM

says the invite link is no longer active

Hey tximista, thanks for bringing this to our attention. We're working on fixing the link.
OpenMoneyBTT

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 01:53:22 PM

Hey everyone - just a reminder: The number of entries/stakes earned in the bounty contest does not correspond with the number of tokens that each participant will earn. Instead, at the end of the bounty contest (when the public ICO has concluded) the dedicated pool of tokens will be divided proportionally between all valid participants based on the number of entries/stakes earned.
ellerby123

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 08:36:25 PM

Hey everyone - just a reminder: The number of entries/stakes earned in the bounty contest does not correspond with the number of tokens that each participant will earn. Instead, at the end of the bounty contest (when the public ICO has concluded) the dedicated pool of tokens will be divided proportionally between all valid participants based on the number of entries/stakes earned.

Thank you for the clarification Smiley
cryptokath19

Activity: 406
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 03:10:01 AM

I was participate in Telegram, Twitter and Slack Campaign. Hopefully to be pass on  applying to your project. I will support this for longterm and I will do my task well for the best of this project
OpenMoneyBTT

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 03:15:57 PM

Recently, we have seen a single game, CryptoKitties, take up 15% of the network capacity for Ethereum. This is a perfect example of the primary issues that are faced when preparing the blockchain for the mass market. To fully realize its potential, the the platform needs to have faster transaction flow while maintaining its decentralized state.

Right now, the volume of transactions that can be processed on the blockchain at any given point of time is slow, whereas Visa can process around 50,000 transactions per second, Bitcoin can only take about 3 per second, and Ethereum can take about 15 per second.

When we consider that Visa accounts for 150 million transactions per day on its own, the need for change is clear. There is no clear winner for scalability on the blockchain, but from the scope of the applications the basic goal is to increase the volume of the throughput by “sharding the chains” and then connecting them with some larger chains.

OPEN is committed to providing software developers the tools they need to overcome scalability issues that may effect their applications. By leveraging the benefits of both on-chain and off-chain databases, we allow them to continue to utilize their traditional database technology while porting to the blockchain only the functionalities that make sense to do so.

For more information, check out our white paper.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 »
  Print  

Jump to: