Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 08:46:02 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 »
  Print  
Author Topic: .  (Read 46475 times)
KonstantinKotov

Activity: 169
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 07:10:21 AM

My wallet is hacked!

I ask you to replace it with a new one
0x6b1dFE9c3CB7cB8b06F5d642401E8725caa478A6

164 line in the participants table in the campaign tweeter
BitcoinTalk username - Konstantin Kotov
BitcoinTalk profile link - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=1157815
Twitter profile link - https://twitter.com/kos_kotov

Thank you in advance!
OpenMoneyBTT

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 04:41:31 PM

Hi there everyone!

Today we are posting our 26th task in our bounty contest! This one is a classic... A new call for content! However, there is a small update that we'd like to point out.
We have created a page exclusively explaining how to PROPERLY COMPLETE calls for content. People have been trying to take advantage of our system to simply earn stakes, and as a result, they have either been disqualified or will be very soon.
With that said, please visit the following link before submitting your URL into the contest!

https://www.openfuture.io/call-for-content-guidelines

To those of you who keep creating awesome content about OPEN, thank you! Keep up the good work!
dikan

Activity: 270

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 05:41:30 PM

I have question for bounty contes dev
When start and the end ico? Is whether the date has been determined yet? Cause this is projeck already long time ago.
ellerby123

Activity: 140

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 09:26:37 PM

Hi there everyone!

Today we are posting our 26th task in our bounty contest! This one is a classic... A new call for content! However, there is a small update that we'd like to point out.
We have created a page exclusively explaining how to PROPERLY COMPLETE calls for content. People have been trying to take advantage of our system to simply earn stakes, and as a result, they have either been disqualified or will be very soon.
With that said, please visit the following link before submitting your URL into the contest!

To those of you who keep creating awesome content about OPEN, thank you! Keep up the good work!

Thanks for the heads up. Another great opportunity to earn stakes Cheesy
OpenMoneyBTT

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 09:31:33 PM

Just sign up in TELEGRAM/SLACK/TWITTER Campaign, i can't wait to start the campaign. great job development team.

Hey jon0008, thanks for your support!
OpenMoneyBTT

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 09:38:05 PM

My wallet is hacked!

I ask you to replace it with a new one
0x6b1dFE9c3CB7cB8b06F5d642401E8725caa478A6

164 line in the participants table in the campaign tweeter
BitcoinTalk username - Konstantin Kotov
BitcoinTalk profile link - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=1157815
Twitter profile link - https://twitter.com/kos_kotov

Thank you in advance!

Hello KonstantinKotov, the change has been made Smiley
OpenMoneyBTT

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 09:41:08 PM

When start and the end ico? Is whether the date has been determined yet? Cause this is projeck already long time ago.

There isn't a solid start/end date for the ICO yet because our team is making final preparations and working on the technology stack. We are aiming for a Feb. start date. The ICO will run for one month or until all the tokens are gone - whichever comes first! Stay tuned on our channels for updates Smiley

We thank you for your patience.
OpenMoneyBTT

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 03:51:30 PM

Hi there everyone!

We have been receiving some great content in the past few hours. However, some of you guys still have questions about how to properly complete our calls for content.
We are aware that everyone wants to get this task completed since it's extremely rewarding (500 stakes). But the truth is that a lot of people keep trying to take advantage of our system to simply earn the stakes without putting any effort into the task. This is a waste of time as you will be disqualified sooner or later.
For that reason, PLEASE, be sure to read over our terms and conditions before submitting the URL of your piece of work. We want you to get your stakes, but we want you to earn them properly and in a fair way!
Here are our guidelines to properly completing calls for content:

Thank you for the great posts that we've been receiving! We will share a few of them soon!
ellerby123

Activity: 140

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 09:00:24 PM

Hi there everyone!

We have been receiving some great content in the past few hours. However, some of you guys still have questions about how to properly complete our calls for content.
We are aware that everyone wants to get this task completed since it's extremely rewarding (500 stakes). But the truth is that a lot of people keep trying to take advantage of our system to simply earn the stakes without putting any effort into the task. This is a waste of time as you will be disqualified sooner or later.
For that reason, PLEASE, be sure to read over our terms and conditions before submitting the URL of your piece of work. We want you to get your stakes, but we want you to earn them properly and in a fair way!
Here are our guidelines to properly completing calls for content:

Thank you for the great posts that we've been receiving! We will share a few of them soon!

Thanks for the heads up!
Bakscher

Activity: 770
Merit: 105

View Profile WWW
January 15, 2018, 06:58:37 AM

There isn't a solid start/end date for the ICO yet because our team is making final preparations and working on the technology stack. We are aiming for a Feb. start date. The ICO will run for one month or until all the tokens are gone - whichever comes first! Stay tuned on our channels for updates Smiley

If by the end of February you do not do ICO, I will leave you. No one wants to work for free, I need conscience, I take part here six months, and you can not even count the table.

How can you check only 200 people in the table in six months? reputation!
orengitu

Activity: 608

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 03:50:44 PM

I see in your spreadsheet just count my work 7 weeks .. and no update again until now .. you said ICO will start in february ,,
okay, i will keep working and will wait for information from you in february ..

●●●●●●●●[Plastic Finance - Recycle . Re-use . Prosper - Plastic Finance]●●●●●●●●
▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔ Useful Links ▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔
Website◂ | ▸About Us◂ | ▸White Paper◂ | ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Medium◂ | ▸LinkedIn
OpenMoneyBTT

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 08:34:47 PM

If by the end of February you do not do ICO, I will leave you. No one wants to work for free, I need conscience, I take part here six months, and you can not even count the table.

How can you check only 200 people in the table in six months? reputation!

Hey Bakscher,

We hope that you stick around for the ICO - it'll be well worth the wait. Stakes are being updated across all campaigns from now until the end of our ICO. We know that the Slack/Telegram/Twitter Campaign has taken a while to update and that's because it is a manual process. To ensure all participants are awarded stakes fairly and accurately, we have to do everything manually. Rest assured that your stakes will be updated. We appreciate the work you have done and will award you for it if you stay in our campaign(s). Thanks for your continued support.
OpenMoneyBTT

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 08:40:14 PM

I see in your spreadsheet just count my work 7 weeks .. and no update again until now .. you said ICO will start in february ,,
okay, i will keep working and will wait for information from you in february ..

Hey orengitu, thanks for participating in our bounty program - we're going to make updates to that spreadsheet. We appreciate your patience.
Darthflux14

Activity: 476
Merit: 103

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 02:50:33 AM

I'm curious about your project, but it seems a very good one I will join your signature campaign in order to spread the good things about your platform. Hoping this project would be successful and be the one of the top ICO this year. Goodluck!!
Darthflux14

Activity: 476
Merit: 103

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 03:55:16 AM

Hello Just want to ask can if I have a slack invite? Your link to your slack invitation is not working now it says that I should contact you in order to have a new slack invite link. Thanks ^_^
OpenMoneyBTT

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 09:00:28 PM

I'm curious about your project, but it seems a very good one I will join your signature campaign in order to spread the good things about your platform. Hoping this project would be successful and be the one of the top ICO this year. Goodluck!!

Thanks for your support! If you haven't already, check out our website for more details: https://www.openfuture.io/

We also have a fantastic bounty contest (80K participants and counting!): http://bountycontest.openmoney.digital/2043 - lots of ways to earn Smiley
OpenMoneyBTT

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 09:02:20 PM

Hello Just want to ask can if I have a slack invite? Your link to your slack invitation is not working now it says that I should contact you in order to have a new slack invite link. Thanks ^_^

Hello, thanks for bringing this to our attention. We just fixed the issue. The link should be working now: go.openmoney.digital/bslack
polat90

Activity: 546
Merit: 280

View Profile WWW
January 16, 2018, 10:44:29 PM

Please change my rank ,full member to sr member, signature spreedsheet line 59
Orino Suimuri

Activity: 129

RedTube & Rasputin Party Mansion

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 12:36:09 AM
Last edit: January 17, 2018, 12:46:15 AM by Orino Suimuri

Hello bounty manager, I proudly changed my rank to "member" so please upgrade the spreadsheet. (signature spreedsheet line 78)

Please note that I changed the signature, but - as you can see - it doesn't display correctly.

Did I do something wrong? I just made copy&paste.

Let me know if I have to change something.

Have a nice day (even today...)

Regards

----
Actualization: I corrected the signature: you have to cut off the "<" at the beginning of html, because it puts a full white row and moves down the full signature!
please note the also other participants to your bounty have the same problem (check just this page), so, in your best interest, tell them!

●  ROC2  ●   We have successfully delivered STAGE 1   ● ━━━━━━━━━━ ━━━━━━━ ━━━━ ━━ ━
━ ━━ ━━━━ ━━━━━━  We now invite you to become part of PHASE2 expansion In Partnership With REDTUBE
● Telegram    ● Twitter    ● Facebook    ● Medium    [  ICO is L I V E !  ]   ━━━━━━ ━━━━ ━━ ━
fransupran

Activity: 252

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 10:35:09 AM

Username Bitcointalk: fransupran
Bitcointalk Link: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=1253443
Language: Indonesia
ETH: 0xB91463E965e16b72DEDb050666599b40E78F79D6
Post URL: https://sukabacaan.blogspot.co.id/2018/01/open-platform.html   
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 »
  Print  

Jump to: