Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 10:38:41 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: Moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Watch out for Ponzi schemes. Do not invest more than you can afford to lose.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  
Author Topic: RentalStarter - A Midwest Real Estate Investment Company  (Read 120177 times)
Branny (OP)

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 08, 2014, 09:05:13 PM

What can be simpler than giving the full name of your asset issuer?  This is not a game.  Again, what is his name?  

His name is in the history of the thread.  I know it.  His email is as well.  You can look it up.  I'm not doing your work for you.

My facebook, twitter and linkedin profiles have also been posted several times. Along with links to the Ohio SOS pages, my real estate license data from the Ohio div RE. Much of this information also can be found several places on the havelock listing agreement/prospectus.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
NotLambchop

Activity: 378
Merit: 254

View Profile
July 08, 2014, 09:07:42 PM

What can be simpler than giving the full name of your asset issuer?  This is not a game.  Again, what is his name?  

His name is in the history of the thread.  I know it.  His email is as well.  You can look it up.  I'm not doing your work for you.  Isn't that your whole point?  That people should do their own investigating?

Stop acting like a sulky child and give me his name.  Why is getting the name of your asset issuer like pulling teeth?
NotLambchop

View Profile
July 08, 2014, 09:09:51 PM

His name is in the history of the thread.  I know it.  His email is as well.  You can look it up.  I'm not doing your work for you.

My facebook, twitter and linkedin profiles have also been posted several times. Along with links to the Ohio SOS pages, my real estate license data from the Ohio div RE. Much of this information also can be found several places on the havelock listing agreement/prospectus.

How many times can the two of you fail at answering a simple question?  Your full name can't possibly be longer than all the typing the two of you did to avoid posting it.

Now act like an adult and type "My name is ______ ______."
tempestb

Activity: 729
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 08, 2014, 09:11:50 PM

How many times can the two of you fail at answering a simple question?  Your full name can't possibly be longer than all the typing the two of you did to avoid posting it.

ow act like an adult and type "My name is ______ ______."

Because we know the only reason you want it is to create more FUD in here.  So we're not going to assist you in your stupidity.

1D7JwRnoungL1YQy7sJMsqmA8BHkPcKGDJ
We mine as we dream...  Alone
infested999

Activity: 854

View Profile
July 08, 2014, 09:19:33 PM

What can be simpler than giving the full name of your asset issuer?  This is not a game.  Again, what is his name? 

His name is in the history of the thread.  I know it.  His email is as well.  You can look it up.  I'm not doing your work for you.

How many times can the two of you fail at answering a simple question?  Your full name can't possibly be longer than all the typing the two of you did to avoid posting it.

Now act like an adult and type "My name is ______ ______."

I just did 2 minutes of research and found his full name and LLC license.

▄███▄   ▄███▄
              █████   █████
      ▄███▄    ▀▀▀     ▀▀▀    ▄███▄
      █████     ▄██▄ ▄██▄     █████
       ▀▀▀ ▄██▄ ▀██▀ ▀██▀ ▄██▄ ▀▀▀
 ▄███▄     ▀██▀           ▀██▀     ▄███▄
 █████ ▄██▄                   ▄██▄ █████
  ▀▀▀  ▀██▀                   ▀██▀  ▀▀▀
                       ▄█
▄███▄ ▄██▄            ███ ███  ▄██▄ ▄███▄
█████ ▀██▀  ████      █████    ▀██▀ █████
 ▀▀▀         ▀███▄    ████           ▀▀▀
       ▄██▄    ████   ███     ▄██▄
 ▄███▄ ▀██▀     ▀███  ███     ▀██▀ ▄███▄
 █████            ███▄██           █████
  ▀▀▀              ▀████            ▀▀▀
                     ███
                     ███
                     ██
                   ███

████    ██
  ████    ██
    ████    ██
      ████    ██
        ████    ██
          ████    ██
          ████    ██
        ████    ██
      ████    ██
    ████    ██
  ████    ██
████    ██

White Paper
Yellow Paper
Pitch Deck
Telegram
LinkedIn
Twitter
NotLambchop

View Profile
July 08, 2014, 09:25:32 PM

@tempestb:
Lol, not giving name when asked--hallmark of transparency, very confidence! Cheesy

BTW, didn't you rage at me once for questioning the integrity of Mr. Kenneth Slaughter, the CEO of Active Mining, your other sterling investment?
How's that going, all good?

A prophet is not without honour, but in his own country, and among his own kin, and in his own house. Angry
tempestb

Activity: 729

View Profile
July 08, 2014, 09:30:21 PM

@tempestb:
Lol, not giving name when asked--hallmark of transparency, very confidence! Cheesy

BTW, didn't you rage at me once for questioning the integrity of Mr. Kenneth Slaughter, the CEO of Active Mining, your other sterling investment?

Man, you're not even a good troll.  Now you're just making stuff up!  Wow, you must be some depressed hobo with no life to be grasping at straws.  I've never been pro AMC.  But you keep guessing.  Maybe something will stick.

1D7JwRnoungL1YQy7sJMsqmA8BHkPcKGDJ
We mine as we dream...  Alone
Kushedout
Legendary

Activity: 1123
Merit: 1000

SaluS - (SLS)

View Profile
July 08, 2014, 09:42:08 PM

Can we not feed the troll please?

So, far this thread has been packed with 34 pages of useful/relevant information. 
Lets not break that trend.

NotLambchop

View Profile
July 08, 2014, 09:42:41 PM

@tempestb:

Man, you're not even a good troll.  Now you're just making stuff up!  Wow, you must be some depressed hobo with no life to be grasping at straws.  I've never been pro AMC.  But you keep guessing.  Maybe something will stick.

Sorry, you intrepid investors all start blending together.  But hey, no need for me to grasp.  To show you there are no hard feelings, I'll send you a personalized condolences gif when you lose a sufficient portion of your coin to this investment.  You're down anywhere from 18 to 40 percent thus far, at what point would you like your gif?  50%?  75?  90?  Just name it and I'll be glad to accommodate Smiley

~Happy investing.

Edit:  Ohai Kushedout, any luck tracking down Mr. Labcoin?  Perhaps if you raised your bounty a bit...

So many moguls of finance in the same thread.  Intoxicating!
VJain

Activity: 305
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
July 08, 2014, 11:03:15 PM

While we're exploring improbabilities, here are a couple you might consider:

- Havelock vanishes.  I know, impossible, except for the long, sordid history of vanishing/mysteriously hacked exchanges.

RentalStarter survived BitFunder's death. It wasn't an ideal transition, but it was very well handled, and there was frequent communication via email and this thread.

You can read more about it in the history of this thread.

Making Apps and Websites for people. I charge reasonable rates ($30-40/hour in BTC).
andyfletcher

Activity: 31
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 12, 2014, 06:46:32 AM

Ah, more trolling from the anonymous notlambchop.

Now insisting they don't know who Branny is. Talk about the pot calling the kettle black.

Idiot !
NotLambchop

View Profile
July 12, 2014, 12:36:44 PM

^Lol, I'm not SELLING YOU anything.  And of course I know what his name is.  World's greatest band evar wrote a song about him, enjoy!

I am the one who can raise the hairs on the necks of innocent men
I come from Toledo, but now I live in Davenport
One of the quad cities, if you know where that is
I have a JOB to do, and I do it well
I have a job to do, and I do it well
I've been called Lucifer
I've been called Satan
But my name is Richard, and YOU can call me Dick

I've got a job to do
I work at the bank
I foreclose on delinquent loans
I am the one who can send shivers down the backs of innocent men
Last week we took the farm of some deadbeat farmer
He killed off all of his cattle before we could auction them off
Let me tell you
That sort of thing really pisses me off

Well I've been called Lucifer
Yes, I've been called Satan
But my name is Richard, and you can call me Dick
I've got a job to do, and I do it well
All over this tri-state area

Also, welcome back to the threes!
infested999

Activity: 854

View Profile
July 12, 2014, 01:11:34 PM

^Lol, I'm not SELLING YOU anything.  And of course I know what his name is.  World's greatest band evar wrote a song about him, enjoy!

I am the one who can raise the hairs on the necks of innocent men
I come from Toledo, but now I live in Davenport
One of the quad cities, if you know where that is
I have a JOB to do, and I do it well
I've been called Lucifer
I've been called Satan
But my name is Richard, and YOU can call me Dick

I've got a job to do
I work at the bank
I foreclose on delinquent loans
I am the one who can send shivers down the backs of innocent men
Last week we took the farm of some deadbeat farmer
He killed off all of his cattle before we could auction them off
Let me tell you
That sort of thing really pisses me off

Well I've been called Lucifer
Yes, I've been called Satan
But my name is Richard, and you can call me Dick
I've got a job to do, and I do it well
All over this tri-state area

Also, welcome back to the threes!

source

▄███▄   ▄███▄
              █████   █████
      ▄███▄    ▀▀▀     ▀▀▀    ▄███▄
      █████     ▄██▄ ▄██▄     █████
       ▀▀▀ ▄██▄ ▀██▀ ▀██▀ ▄██▄ ▀▀▀
 ▄███▄     ▀██▀           ▀██▀     ▄███▄
 █████ ▄██▄                   ▄██▄ █████
  ▀▀▀  ▀██▀                   ▀██▀  ▀▀▀
                       ▄█
▄███▄ ▄██▄            ███ ███  ▄██▄ ▄███▄
█████ ▀██▀  ████      █████    ▀██▀ █████
 ▀▀▀         ▀███▄    ████           ▀▀▀
       ▄██▄    ████   ███     ▄██▄
 ▄███▄ ▀██▀     ▀███  ███     ▀██▀ ▄███▄
 █████            ███▄██           █████
  ▀▀▀              ▀████            ▀▀▀
                     ███
                     ███
                     ██
                   ███

████    ██
  ████    ██
    ████    ██
      ████    ██
        ████    ██
          ████    ██
          ████    ██
        ████    ██
      ████    ██
    ████    ██
  ████    ██
████    ██

White Paper
Yellow Paper
Pitch Deck
Telegram
LinkedIn
Twitter
RiverBoatBTC

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
July 12, 2014, 01:26:02 PM
Last edit: July 12, 2014, 01:57:57 PM by RiverBoatBTC

you guys do know he is holding some of these properties in his own name right? So if anything happens tenent sues he loses the property, RULE #1 in real estate investing protect your ASSets. I got a message and a payment from a noob to do some digging so more info to come. Might take a while the county this security operates in must be bumfuck egypt there records systems sucks donkey balls and I am having to do everything by runner.

Guess paintball equipment sales is high on the list as well
   FURY PAINTBALL SUPPLY, LTD.   04/24/2003  Changed name to YOUR NEW HOME LLC.  Status ACTIVE:

Bigger pockets link
http://www.biggerpockets.com/users/schockergd

I currently hold two rental properties. One is in the final stages of being rehabbed and the other is done, waiting to be filled by a tenant.

I just applied for a refinance mortgage for the two properties and was denied due to having insufficient income to support the loan.

Personal income is ~$40k/yr <---------- This is low for a decent real estate agent
Rental income on these two will be $1675/mo
A good deal of cash reserves

FICO ~640

ARV of both properties is ~$160k , looking for $100k in refinance (62.5% LTV).

I'm waiting on the 'official' denial letter but did get a call from the branch manager stating that I was denied. I'll be looking at what all is on my credit report and if there's some loan/property in my name I'm not aware about, as I should have very, very little tied to my name in terms of monthly expenses/loans.

This is means he is holding properties in his own name using his own credit profile. You decide how you feel about that.
He could not obtain financing on his personal credit thus turned to the bitcoin community, nothing wrong with that. But checking his post on Bigger Pockets looks like he had failed at every other type of fund raising he had tried.

Property bought or sold between 6/1/13 and 7/10/14
Having problems finding any of the properties he has listed

Search of street name "logan" with no hits on his company or name.
http://pickaway.iviewauditor.com/Results.aspx?SearchType=Address&Criteria1=&Criteria2=&Criteria3=logan

NotLambchop

View Profile
July 12, 2014, 02:01:24 PM

^That's because "the Bitcoin community" is teh lender of last resort. Cheesy
After your scheme has failed IRL, after you've been laughed at by every IRL investor, bring your pitch deck to Bitcointalk and IPO IPO IPO!
The money will roll right in Smiley
RiverBoatBTC

View Profile WWW
July 12, 2014, 02:06:01 PM

I find something alarming here, maybe branny can clear it up.

Why can I not find any of your properties listed in your name or your business name? When I pulled you background report is says you own 4 properties, something we should know about?

http://www.midohiorentalhomes.com/future-rentals/

Has some other guys sign out in the yard? and you are renting it out?

Edit: I was asked by the person who requested the report to stop until branny answers some questions.

The question that is killing me is who owns the properties? This is kinda a big issue as I myself own a 16 plex apartment building in the D.C area and know a bit about real estate investing. When I buy properties I put them in a trust, NEVER EVER EVER in my own name. 1 Lawsuit and all your properties and investors properties are gone, like lets say you get in a car accident the people sue you and now you lost all those properties to some ambulance chasing lawyer.

Chris_Sabian
Legendary

Activity: 896
Merit: 1001

View Profile
July 12, 2014, 02:35:05 PM

Why can I not find any of your properties listed in your name or your business name? When I pulled you background report is says you own 4 properties, something we should know about?

Branny,

Please address this.  This is a major concern.  Be detailed. 
andyfletcher

Activity: 31
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 12, 2014, 07:38:40 PM

What Branny owns is his affair.

Properties owned by his company are the business of his company, Investors can request information in the normal way.

Why are you asking it like this in such a public forum?  Most reasonable people would ask quietly and then maybe go public if there is an issue.  I feel comments like "I find something alarming here" imply you have an agenda. 

Are you an existing investor or someone trying to pick holes in something which is starting to be a success?

I think Branny is away for a few days so you will probably have to wait a while for an answer assuming he can be bothered to tell you.  In the other hand you could go and check the records directly in Circleville.

Andy
RiverBoatBTC

View Profile WWW
July 12, 2014, 08:20:02 PM

Properties owned by his company are the business of his company, Investors can request information in the normal way.

Why are you asking it like this in such a public forum?  Most reasonable people would ask quietly and then maybe go public if there is an issue.  I feel comments like "I find something alarming here" imply you have an agenda. 

Are you an existing investor or someone trying to pick holes in something which is starting to be a success?

I think Branny is away for a few days so you will probably have to wait a while for an answer assuming he can be bothered to tell you.  In the other hand you could go and check the records directly in Circleville.

Andy

I am just doing what I got paid to do Smiley, I research and pull info.... SO I DID PULL THE CIRCLEVILLE RECORDS if you can read. Think this is kinda important info for him to address and might be of future interest to any investor.
I could have went about it in a way more disruptive way believe me. You should have just let him respond, its not your choice to decided the question I can or can not ask.  In so many words Andy I am telling you to eat a big bag of dicks  Wink if you could not tell. Let me do what the kind person paid me to do, ask questions and find out answers.

Chris_Sabian
Legendary

Activity: 896
Merit: 1001

View Profile
July 12, 2014, 08:40:00 PM

Andy

I am just doing what I got paid to do Smiley, I research and pull info.... SO I DID PULL THE CIRCLEVILLE RECORDS if you can read. Think this is kinda important info for him to address and might be of future interest to any investor.
I could have went about it in a way more disruptive way believe me. You should have just let him respond, its not your choice to decided the question I can or can not ask.  In so many words Andy I am telling you to eat a big bag of dicks  Wink if you could not tell. Let me do what the kind person paid me to do, ask questions and find out answers.

While you may not agree with RiverBoatBTC methods, he (she, they) should be allowed to speak since he has found information that needs to be addressed.

RiverBoatBTC did call out a rather shady IPO a few week ago (some UK based company trying to raise a bunch of money for 2-5% of the company, they were using SpoondiesTech SP30).  He did that rather aggressively. 

HOWEVER, if you cannot handle aggressive people and tough questions, I'm not sure I want to invest in you and your company.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  

Jump to: