Bitcoin Forum
June 29, 2024, 04:21:38 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Tokenlab - Token & ICO as a Self Service [EXPANSE]  (Read 33515 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (6 posts by 1+ user deleted.)
larrybboothe

Activity: 87
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 06:48:14 PM

The magnificent image of Tokenlab is undoubtable.
wancho

Activity: 294
Merit: 105

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 12:36:20 PM

can you invite me at discord?
my username is "wancho"
but in the user settings I saw it " wancho#6251"

want to translate your ANN and WP to Filipino language
CryptoClub
Legendary

Activity: 1470
Merit: 1000

cryptocollectorsclub.com

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 02:49:27 PM

https://soundcloud.com/b-libre/episode-22-a-window-to-expanse-ft-tim-suggs

Here is an interview from Tim Suggs of Expanse about Expanse and Tokenlab and everything else that is going on. If you have the time go ahead and give it a listen. Thank you.

Broly46

Activity: 1554
Merit: 116

0xe25ce19226C3CE65204570dB8D6c6DB1E9Df74AC

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 04:41:10 PM

There is so much articles, it will take some time to read all of them.
But I think dev has put a lot efforts into this project.
Hope it will take off. Grin

Self hating nerd that want to escape from reality into the cyberpunk.
Babad00k

Activity: 223
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 09:18:23 AM

I think so too, the project and all looks very solid. I just think that it with their current marketing strategy, which is basically CCC on Facebook and Twitter, they have reached their maximum audience...
No point in writing more articles if always the same people read it lol

I think entering markets i.e. Indian, SEA and Russia would help future growth, so getting a few ambassadors in those areas wouldnt hurt.  Why is the chinese version of expanse.tech not loading?

dinc

Activity: 854
Merit: 305

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 12:05:10 PM

On 1 october will start pre-sale of LAB ICO and i remember, participations can use ETH for investing, but LAB token are not ERC20, and based on Expanse blockchain, so how  will be   distribution?  Everyone need to tell their Exp wallet or what?
CryptoClub
Legendary

cryptocollectorsclub.com

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 08:15:12 PM

https://steemit.com/crypto/@ashr/due-diligence-example-1-expanse

Here is an article about Expanse by Ash Roulston, check it out if you are curious.

CryptoClub
Legendary

cryptocollectorsclub.com

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 08:22:34 PM

On 1 october will start pre-sale of LAB ICO and i remember, participations can use ETH for investing, but LAB token are not ERC20, and based on Expanse blockchain, so how  will be   distribution?  Everyone need to tell their Exp wallet or what?

The instructions and news are about to come, but basically, for the next phase, you can buy right away with Expanse or Ethereum and then Bitcoin and Litecoin will be added shortly after. At the start of the next sale, there will be two different addresses, one for each Blockchain and you MUST send to the correct contract Blockchain address. That means only send ETH to the ETH address and EXP to the EXP address!

So if you are buying with Expanse, send to the Expanse address that will be provided when the next sale starts (VERY soon). If you are buying with Ethereum, then send to the ETH address. That is the most important thing to remember. Those buying with Ethereum will have to later import the backup into the Expanse Mist Wallet, very easy and instructions will be provided. If you are buying with Expanse you just have to enable viewing of LAB to see them.

shan2026

Activity: 140

View Profile WWW
September 30, 2017, 09:39:54 PM

The instructions and news are about to come, but basically, for the next phase, you can buy right away with Expanse or Ethereum and then Bitcoin and Litecoin will be added shortly after. At the start of the next sale, there will be two different addresses, one for each Blockchain and you MUST send to the correct contract Blockchain address. That means only send ETH to the ETH address and EXP to the EXP address!

So if you are buying with Expanse, send to the Expanse address that will be provided when the next sale starts (VERY soon). If you are buying with Ethereum, then send to the ETH address. That is the most important thing to remember. Those buying with Ethereum will have to later import the backup into the Expanse Mist Wallet, very easy and instructions will be provided. If you are buying with Expanse you just have to enable viewing of LAB to see them.

Hi,

Can I transfer my Tokenlab tokens to myetherwallet from expanse mist wallet?

http://accelerator.network/127.html Accelerator Hydro-powered Mining Facility
CryptoClub
Legendary

cryptocollectorsclub.com

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 03:17:29 PM

Hi,

Can I transfer my Tokenlab tokens to myetherwallet from expanse mist wallet?

Tokens are locked until the sale is over. Non transferrable until the sale is over and LAB is on exchanges.

CryptoClub
Legendary

cryptocollectorsclub.com

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 03:19:40 PM

http://blog.expanse.tech/post/165934976618/expanse-newsletter-vo-2-no19-1012017

EXPANSE NEWSLETTER Vo. 2, No.19 – 10/1/2017 TOKENLAB UPDATE, TECHCRUNCH DISRUPT PHOTOS, IPHONE MOBILE APP

Tokenlab Presale is live! Please read all instructions, DO NOT SEND FROM EXCHANGES, use the correct wallets, ETH to the ETH address, EXP to the EXP address.

To participate in the Tokenlab sale go to this website:

https://www.tokenlab.io

fishfishfish313

Activity: 546
Merit: 252

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 05:37:08 PM

Congrats on the ongoing development and the partnerships for upcoming ICO's on Token Lab.  I have looked into the PAX ICO and I really like the idea of tangible real estate intermixed with the blockchain.  I believe it will be more commonplace in the years ahead.

Glad I was able to get in on the pre-sale.  EXP and LAB are two of my favorite projects to follow.  Seems there is always news coming out.  Long term, these are good choices IMO. 

Full steam ahead you guys.  Grin

I'll one shot you with the Wingman from the top of Skulltown - Apex
salahazert

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 05:38:39 PM

Is LAB going to be tradeable on exchanges?
 Smiley
z0n0
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1006

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 06:28:10 AM

Smiley

Yes it will.
But my question is - do we know when and which exchange will be the first to support it?
CryptoClub
Legendary

cryptocollectorsclub.com

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 04:16:48 PM

Smiley

Yes of course, as soon as the sale is over we will get LAB on as many quality exchanges as possible.

CryptoClub
Legendary

cryptocollectorsclub.com

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 04:17:26 PM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WAzhatGoP8M&feature=youtu.be

Check out this excellent Tokenlab video from the Expanse team, and please reshare, thank you!

umb144

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 04:20:35 PM

so much bonuses on the ICO starts, and also provided by a good ICO progress. this project is really promising man. i like it.
defaced (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2184
Merit: 1011

Franko is Freedom

View Profile WWW
October 02, 2017, 04:34:12 PM

Have you all seen this video yet?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WAzhatGoP8M&feature=youtu.be

Fortune Favors the Brave
Borderless CharityEXPANSEEXRAllergy FinderFranko Is Freedom
CryptoClub
Legendary

cryptocollectorsclub.com

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 04:41:40 PM

http://www.icocountdown.com/

Tokenlab is now on ICO Countdown, thank you Alex of ICOcountdown. One of my favorite ICO sites as it is nice and simple and just lists the ICOs and the time left.

Zarrukh

Activity: 154

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 07:34:32 PM
Last edit: October 02, 2017, 07:50:12 PM by Zarrukh

Token Lab Pre-Sale Details
Oct 2017, Pre-Sale

Supported coins for Phase 1: EXP, ETH (Options Available)
    Supported coins for Phase 2: EXP, ETH, BTC and LTC
    Introducing login and basic account management in Phase 2
    Experimental use of the Affiliate Contract
    Token Cap: 37.5m

Expanse and Ethereum Payment option is Enabled

Note: Use this link :https://www.tokenlab.io/
Use  Ctrl+Shift+R  to refresh the Token Lab Page if you dont see the Pre-Sale

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: