Bitcoin Forum
May 18, 2024, 05:43:16 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Tokenlab - Token & ICO as a Self Service [EXPANSE]  (Read 33508 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (6 posts by 1+ user deleted.)
TraderInc

Activity: 406
Merit: 109

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 05:17:36 AM

Waiting for an exchange to participate.

I missed the ICO  Sad

What was the ICO price of TokenLab ?
TraderInc

Activity: 406
Merit: 109

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 05:18:15 AM

Honestly, do you think LAB will ever hit "bigger" exchanges, such as bittrex, binance, polo, hitbtc, liqui, cryptopia...?

Yeah Ofcourse, Tokenlab is made by Expanse and Expanse is already on bigger exchanges. Just load up on some more Tokenlab before it hits the big exchanges and moons. Wink

What are the current exchanges ?
CryptoCoinOracle

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 03:34:43 PM

Waiting for an exchange to participate.

I missed the ICO  Sad

What was the ICO price of TokenLab ?

I'm planning on getting more when it hits CryptoBridge exchange in Feburary too. The ICO price was 10 cents each coin, and it has a marketcap of 1.3 mill USD!
CryptoCoinOracle

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 03:42:13 PM

Honestly, do you think LAB will ever hit "bigger" exchanges, such as bittrex, binance, polo, hitbtc, liqui, cryptopia...?

Yeah Ofcourse, Tokenlab is made by Expanse and Expanse is already on bigger exchanges. Just load up on some more Tokenlab before it hits the big exchanges and moons. Wink

For Tokenlab they'll be listed to Cryptobridge next month! For Expanse they're on Bittrex and Poloniex and some others. They're both great projects and investments, I hold them both as well as Ven & ICX.
Legendary

Activity: 1623
Merit: 1067

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 04:18:51 PM

For Tokenlab they'll be listed to Cryptobridge next month! For Expanse they're on Bittrex and Poloniex and some others. They're both great projects and investments, I hold them both as well as Ven & ICX.

Expanse is also listed on Bleutrade, a solid exchange that suffers from low volume because people slander them & they don't fight back. Hopefully they'll list LAB as well.

CryptoCoinOracle

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 05:06:03 PM

Tokenlab - Why it has amazing potential to moon

Tokenlab is an Ico and token creation platform that makes it easy for businesses to make their own blockchain solutions and raise funds. Holders of LAB will also receive coins from these ICOS which have a product or use and value supported by the company that made them. Which means free valuable coins for holders. The competition, Waves & Stratis with market caps of 780 million and 1.16 Billion. Tokenlab has a marketcap of only 1.3 million. The difference in price drives demand and a 500-900x price difference for a similar product drives massive demand. I can see Tokenlab going up 100x in 2018.
CryptoCoinOracle

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 05:15:28 PM

TokenLab Price Prediction - 100x ROI

I can't wait for Tokenlab to hit the exchanges. Once people realize it's a Token and ICO creation platform with a working product and partnerships already, it's gonna moon! Only 1.3 mill marketcap from the ICO, I think it will get up there with Waves ($780 million market cap)and Stratis ($1.16 billion market cap). I think a modest price prediction for Tokenlab in 2018 is 100x ROI from the ICO - $10 each LAB & apprx 130 mill marketcap.  Grin
z0n0
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1006

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 08:38:35 PM

I can't wait for Tokenlab to hit the exchanges. Once people realize it's a Token and ICO creation platform with a working product and partnerships already, it's gonna moon! Only 1.3 mill marketcap from the ICO, I think it will get up there with Waves ($780 million market cap)and Stratis ($1.16 billion market cap). I think a modest price prediction for Tokenlab in 2018 is 100x ROI from the ICO - $10 each LAB & apprx 130 mill marketcap.  Grin

LOL  Grin

(That's all I can say)
fishfishfish313

Activity: 546
Merit: 252

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 09:11:55 PM

Hey there! Whats up with TokenLab? Is there any news? Seems like this thread is abandoned Smiley Or is there any other thread for TokenLab?

LAB TO LIST ON CRYPTOBRIDGE DECENTRALIZED EXCHANGE

The main announcement for this Newsletter is that CryptoBridge DEX has agreed to list Tokenlab™ (LAB) on their exchange in February. This is huge news for those of us who have been waiting. The agreement also specifies that they will list Expanse (EXP), as well as future tokens launched on the Tokenlab ICO platform. In return, we will help them gain more attention and popularity with our large community of traders and investors that follow Expanse.

As soon as we have the exact date in February from CryptoBridge, we will share it with you all, but it is officially on the way. We will also continue reaching out to centralized exchanges to add Tokenlab, but currently, most are just overwhelmed with demand. That is another reason a scalable decentralized exchange like CryptoBridge has real potential. There is growing demand for a solution like this. Fact is, scalable decentralized exchanges are the future, and this new partnership is a big step in that direction for Expanse and Tokenlab.

Excellent! Than you for the update. I personally enjoy CryptoBridge and think it is a solid exchange choice.

I have no doubts that Token Lab will be a successful project.

I'll one shot you with the Wingman from the top of Skulltown - Apex
CryptoCoinOracle

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 10:57:58 PM

Vote For Expanse & Tokenlab!

http://crypto-royalty-awards.d10e.biz/nominates/top-blockchain

Send a screenshot on to twitter and get a .5 EXP tip

https://twitter.com/ExpanseOfficial/status/950381011493445632
CryptoCoinOracle

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 06:17:59 PM

Tokenlab - DROPD UPDATE
We are proud to announce that Dropd will be our first Tokenlab client ICO launched in February. You can read the whitepaper here: https://www.dropd.co/

Dropd will be a music platform unlike any other in existence today—a place where people of all ages and countries go to listen to their favorite artists, discover new artists and connect with each other.  The platform is the place where good music, whether from a famous artist or a complete unknown, can rise to the top and be monetized instantly. All users will be able to participate in the success of artists with the market determining who is popular, not huge corporations. By the time this project is complete, the music industry will be changed forever.

Vin Foresta, founder and CEO of IJI, Inc. and Dropd architect/developer, describes that his vision “will include all these things and much more. Dropd will be orders of magnitude greater than an ordinary music app; it will be revolutionary. By the time this project is complete, the music industry will be changed forever,” he said.

Dropd’s patent-pending technology uses the blockchain to decentralize an antiquated business model. The music industry is perhaps one of the best examples of an industry that stands to be drastically altered by blockchain technology. The decentralization and socialization of the music industry have the potential to create the opportunity of a lifetime for many, as well as massive disruption to the status quo. Dropd is positioning itself as the driving force that will lead music into the blockchain age.

Given the evolving regulatory environment in the U.S., Dropd’s ICO will exclude U.S. citizens’ participation. The technology for the Dropd ICO site will have IP blocking in place for US residents and a secondary check that forces users to declare they are not a resident of the U.S. The ICO countdown will begin soon. Watch for a definitive timeline to be published later this week.

Dropd is a platform that is well into the development cycle. It is not just a concept; it is a viable technology with public launch projected in the third quarter of 2018. Watch for the promotional buildup and ICO site listings to begin over the next few weeks. The Expanse and Tokenlab teams could not be more excited about the Dropd project!
Deepfoelife

Activity: 434
Merit: 108

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 09:46:48 PM

Yeah I agree, 1.3 mill marketcap is too low for such solid project. And x10 is a first easiest point.
 And lets dont forget that there will be constant deflation because of burning tokens.
CryptoCoinOracle

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 10:47:12 PM

Yeah I agree, 1.3 mill marketcap is too low for such solid project. And x10 is a first easiest point.
 And lets dont forget that there will be constant deflation because of burning tokens.

Yeah I'm thinking we will get to x10 - 13 million market cap quickly and easily. That's why I'm hoping to get some more funds into Tokenlab as soon as it hits the exchanges. There's no going wrong with this project getting in this low!
Legendary

Activity: 1623
Merit: 1067

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 01:33:55 AM

Piling on, CryptoBridge is IMO a great exchange, easy to use for sure & they are adding new coins & tokens as fast as possible, they just doubled the listing fee so you know they have been overwhelmed with add requests.

CryptoCoinOracle

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 02:00:31 AM

Piling on, CryptoBridge is IMO a great exchange, easy to use for sure & they are adding new coins & tokens as fast as possible, they just doubled the listing fee so you know they have been overwhelmed with add requests.

Yeah It's a great exchange and on the rise for sure. It'll also be listing all of Tokenlab's ICO coins as well. Smiley
fishfishfish313

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 04:14:21 AM

Agreed. Love CryptoBridge.

z0n0
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1006

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 08:08:58 PM

Never used CryptoBridge...is it like ED? Just ERC20 tokens, you trade via MetaMask?
fishfishfish313

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 12:17:46 AM

Never used CryptoBridge...is it like ED? Just ERC20 tokens, you trade via MetaMask?

No. Much, much better than ED imo. No metamask. Similar to Open Ledger, but with some additional features.

This link explains it better than I can.

https://medium.com/@cryptobridge/introducing-cryptobridge-a-decentralized-exchange-owned-by-bridgecoin-holders-1eeec5092a52

https://crypto-bridge.org/

https://coinmarketcap.com/exchanges/cryptobridge/

About 200 btc in daily volume at the time of my post. And I think it will only get larger.

I'm very glad to see LAB going there.

TobyTheCat

Activity: 173
Merit: 12

View Profile WWW
January 27, 2018, 02:21:39 AM

No. Much, much better than ED imo. No metamask. Similar to Open Ledger, but with some additional features.

https://medium.com/@cryptobridge/introducing-cryptobridge-a-decentralized-exchange-owned-by-bridgecoin-holders-1eeec5092a52

About 200 btc in daily volume at the time of my post. And I think it will only get larger.

Oh look a familiar face  Smiley

CryptoCoinOracle

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 06:46:46 PM

Yeah cryptobridge is like a decentralized Binance and gaining popularity. I'm excited to see LAB and all the ICO's created on the platform going onto cryptobridge.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: