Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 06:50:32 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Tokenlab - Token & ICO as a Self Service [EXPANSE]  (Read 33508 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (6 posts by 1+ user deleted.)
Dimid

Activity: 702
Merit: 255

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 04:23:43 PM

To date, ICO has ceased to be popular. Do you have an idea who your platform will be designed for now? I think you were late for a year and a half.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
defaced (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2184
Merit: 1011

Franko is Freedom

View Profile WWW
August 17, 2018, 07:04:30 PM

To date, ICO has ceased to be popular. Do you have an idea who your platform will be designed for now? I think you were late for a year and a half.

Tokenlab Features

- Token Creation
- Token Swapping
- Identity Verification
- Net worth Whitelisting
- Geo location Whitelisting
- Airdropping based on other token balances
- Airdropping to new clients
- ERC644 Modular token design
- Referral System
- Affiliate system

So its more than just ICO. Any of these features can be used to a range of other use cases.

Fortune Favors the Brave
Borderless CharityEXPANSEEXRAllergy FinderFranko Is Freedom
Babad00k

Activity: 223
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 06:34:47 AM

Tokenlab Features

- Token Creation
- Token Swapping
- Identity Verification
- Net worth Whitelisting
- Geo location Whitelisting
- Airdropping based on other token balances
- Airdropping to new clients
- ERC644 Modular token design
- Referral System
- Affiliate system

So its more than just ICO. Any of these features can be used to a range of other use cases.

back to my question. There are many competitors out there, when do you intend for a MVP? When will any of this be usable/finished?
Tokenista

Activity: 910
Merit: 14

Everyone join Blurt.blog & Steemit.com

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 07:23:37 AM

Ethereum Smart Contract creation pre-compiled
https://github.com/satansdeer/ethereum-token-tutorial
CryptoGirl.y

Activity: 625
Merit: 260

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 03:09:22 PM

Tokens PEX has already been distributed to LAB holders?
Penhymabmidd

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 03:22:11 PM

Devs are always active and show progress that look real hope. I don not care about the price for now, just hodl in long term. Hope to see success in this project, yup
Branko

Activity: 2464
Merit: 318

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 04:16:49 PM

Tokens PEX has already been distributed to LAB holders?

I got mine
Babad00k

Activity: 223
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 09:53:34 AM

Why is Tokenlab not on Coinmarketcap?
Tokenista

View Profile
January 07, 2019, 03:37:07 PM

the discord chat says launch should be in a week or so or maybe less it says only days left
Tokenista

View Profile
January 08, 2019, 02:17:19 AM

tokenlab will have an exchange called EXPEX so you will be able to create tokens then have them listed all on the EXP blockchain and we will be able to trade tokens withbeach other

CEO newsletter
https://expanse.tech/happy-new-year-2019-from-expanse/

and for example if I create a token called TokenToken and get the price to $0.001 cents (1/10 of a penny each) in exchange for EXP on the exchange and you create a token called CoinToken 2 weeks after I make mine and I get TokenToken to $0.001 so yours is $0.00 on day 1

if I trade 10 TokenTokens for 1 CoinToken then your token is now $0.0001 each and has a value and people with TokenTokens and CoinTokens can trade each other as the price changes between them and the trades themselves will change the price and more people create tokens and we do the same thing bringing value to each others tokens

and anyone who gets in early will be early adopters and after 6 months or a year there will be more and more users creating more and more tokens but ours will be the original tokens on the platform and will already be established by that time bringing more value to our tokens

and EXP will go up in value with the launch of Tokenlab it is $0.11 cents right now and has been $8.00 not long ago so it will definitely be above $0.11 soon

Bad Bunny

Activity: 41

View Profile
January 08, 2019, 06:30:36 AM

wow great idea how is the user interface is it simple to use? how can i participate?
Branko

Activity: 2464
Merit: 318

View Profile
January 08, 2019, 08:26:12 AM

wow great idea how is the user interface is it simple to use? how can i participate?

https://www.tokenlab.io/

Wait 15 days, then try?
cabslock

Activity: 69

View Profile
January 08, 2019, 12:36:37 PM

So three accounts just posted:

1) Summary - Secrypt@3
Date Registered:   January 04, 2019, 07:38:04 AM

2)Summary - Swipherji
Date Registered:   January 04, 2019, 07:31:40 AM

3) Summary - Bad Bunny
Date Registered:   January 04, 2019, 07:46:30 AM

So just by coincidence three account, all saying how awesome tokenlab is and showing interest in it, are registered on the same day in a 15 minute period.
Amazing, is that the new marketing team of Expanse at work?
Tokenista

View Profile
January 10, 2019, 06:28:48 AM

tokenlab will have an exchange called EXPEX so you will be able to create tokens then have them listed all on the EXP blockchain and we will be able to trade tokens withbeach other

CEO newsletter
https://expanse.tech/happy-new-year-2019-from-expanse/

and for example if I create a token called TokenToken and get the price to $0.001 cents (1/10 of a penny each) in exchange for EXP on the exchange and you create a token called CoinToken 2 weeks after I make mine and I get TokenToken to $0.001 so yours is $0.00 on day 1

if I trade 10 TokenTokens for 1 CoinToken then your token is now $0.0001 each and has a value and people with TokenTokens and CoinTokens can trade each other as the price changes between them and the trades themselves will change the price and more people create tokens and we do the same thing bringing value to each others tokens

and anyone who gets in early will be early adopters and after 6 months or a year there will be more and more users creating more and more tokens but ours will be the original tokens on the platform and will already be established by that time bringing more value to our tokens

and EXP will go up in value with the launch of Tokenlab it is $0.11 cents right now and has been $8.00 not long ago so it will definitely be above $0.11 soon

just so everyone is aware this is how markets work
Scodeist

Activity: 56

View Profile
January 10, 2019, 06:55:39 AM

wow this is really neat, how can i get started creating my own token? do you have a walk through?
Ccrypthon

Activity: 56

View Profile
January 10, 2019, 07:12:03 AM

https://www.tokenlab.io/

Wait 15 days, then try?
why 15 days??
digitalcoins

Activity: 248
Merit: 12

Voronkov Ventures accelerator of pre-seed projects

View Profile
January 10, 2019, 07:42:30 AM

If you need to add for free information about your ICO - you can add it here:
https://voronkov.io/en/ico-rating

Looking for team members for various startups
Tokenista

View Profile
January 10, 2019, 02:53:22 PM

Currencies, both fiat and crypto, don't actually contain any value they  simply represent value. They are called Trade Instruments, meaning,  instruments that facilitate trade. Stocks are an example of trade  instruments that aren't money, they have no actual value but they  represent a share of a company and the company itself does the work that  turns the profits that gives a share its theoretical value. All trade  Instruments work along the same lines: Fiat is traded by banks and  Foreign Exchange companies, Stock is traded on Stock Exchanges such as  the New York Stock Exchange and Cryptocurrencies are traded on various  Cryptocurrency Exchanges. All of their values are representations of  real things, for example Stocks Represent created and distributed goods  and services by a particular company, while fiat currency represents  created and distributed goods and services of a nation. Both change  based on industrial/technological/scientific/developmental/etc.  advancements within those companies or nations, as well as various  factors such as trade volume and inflation. It is best to trade your  trade instruments at the highest value possible and use them to buy real  items, such as: Precious metals, Livestock, Software, Machines,  Produce/Seeds, Land, Realestate, etc and then use those to get more  trade instruments.

Politics can effect a nations Currency or Stock Market. For example, when Mosul was taken over by ISIS and all of the Gold in the Bank of Mosul was taken, and the Investment Opportunities went bleak, their Money became much less Valuable, even though after the fall of Sudam Hussein the British Government just printed the Country of Iraq new Notes. The opposite of that can be seen in 2 ways, and that situation can also be compared to the effect of a Cu-De-Ta on the Currency or Stocks. But the opposite would be Vietnam, who had a Civil War that America got way too involved in, and then at the end opened up their Markets and their Currency did well and Investment in Vietnam continues to be good. A Similar effect is Trump. The people with a lot of Money and Stocks and Companies on the Stock Market in America, all just got Tax Breaks, so they are willing to spend more, and take bigger risks, and they all trust Trump not to do them wrong because he came from the same Environment as them.

Then, an example of something similar but not exactly the same, is Brexit. When Brexit happened, everyone panicked. Stock Markets dropped in America, as well as Britain and Asia, and then the British Pound went down in value. That was not good for Britain, because anyone with savings, or anything, had money that was worth less than it was the day before on the Global Market. But that was good for everyone else, because you could buy British Pounds, and you would get more of them than usual for USD. So you could go on vacation in Britain and get things for Cheaper if you were starting with USD. Or, you could buy British Pounds and wait for them to go up in value.

Trade volume is how many people are buying and selling a particular currency or stock. The more people who are buying it, the higher the value will rise.

An example of Inflation is when the United States starts printing too much money. When this happens a dollar starts being worth less, which in turn means it will take more money to buy the same materials. For instance, if you go to the store and one day Milk is $3/Gallon but then you go a few months later and notice it is $5/Gallon, this is because of inflation. Inflation also drives things like the minimum wage and social security checks, which are usually based on the cost of living. Cryptocurrencies with no cap will eventually inflate into eternity and lose value, unless they have a high trade volume.

Supply and Demand is the comparison of how many people want something against how many their are of that thing. For example, when Apple creates a new IPhone the value is higher than it really should be and as the technology slightly or drastically ages, the value goes down.

A Whale is a person who has a large quantity of a certain trade instrument and uses that to effect the markets. For example, if someone has 51% of a particular stock they could either sell them all quickly which would bring the value of that stock down, or they could hold on to all of them which makes them more rare and makes them more valuable.

Bubbles are when something is artificially high in value, 2 examples of this are: IPhones as mentioned before, and Gasoline. Gasoline raises in value based simply on the speculation that “one day we might run out”, this creates bubbles which raises prices.

Bulls and Bears

This is a lot more simple than people think before getting into it. Bulls strike upwards, with their Horns, so that represents someone who makes money buying Stock when they see that a Market is doing well and is likely to do better. That way they can make an investment, and it is likely to go up and they can sell soon after and make a profit.

Bears strike Downwards, with their Paws and Claws, that represents someone who makes money as the Market goes down. So when you are scared, because you spent $5 per Stock or per Coin, and now it is $4, and you want to get out before you lose any more money. The Bear will buy your Stock, or Coin, and will wait for it to go back up later. So he profits on the Fear of others, or on temporary situations like Brexit, etc. A Bear doesn’t look for a Stock that is doing good and will do better, a Bear looks for a Stock that has done good long term, and is not doing well at the moment, but is likely to bounce back.

Then that brings us to the Bear Whales, Buy Wall and Sell Walls of the Cryptocurrency World. A Bear Whale is someone who has maybe 50,000 or 100,000 Bitcoins, maybe more, and they decide they are going to drop 50% to 90% of that on the market, to kill the “Buy Wall”. A Buy Wall is all the people who have said “I will pay X price” but that price was below the last price that it was sold for on the Market.

So say I am selling my Coins, and I want $1 each, but you put a Buy Order up for $0.90 cents each, I might sell my Coins to you. But if there are 5,000 people trying to buy it, they may have Buy Orders at $0.99 cents, and $0.98 cents, so your $0.90 one may take a long time to get filled, or may never get filled if the coin goes to $5 each, and $10 each. But if someone comes on the Market, and drops enough Coins on everyone to get to $0.90 cents, and even $0.80 cents, and $0.50 cents. That scares the shit out of everyone, and they sell their Coins, which makes it worse, because now they are selling into the Buy Wall, and dropping the price even lower.

And the Bear Whale buys all your Coins at the bottom, so instead of 50,000 or 100,000. Now he has 200,000 or 1,000,000 Coins

Just as an example. If the Bear Whale starts sales at $1, and you have a buy order for $0.95 cents, and he sells to everyone that wants Coins for $1, and he sells down to you at $0.95 cents, then sells down to $0.80 cents. You might sell your Coins to him at $0.80 cents out of Fear, and he may have sold that exact Coin to you for $0.95.

And if you were buying $500 worth at $0.95 cents, you might sell all of those to him at $0.80.

The first post explains Trade Instruments and compares Crypto to Fiat to Stocks, but something else needs to be pointed out. You have probably heard of the phrase "Liquid", cash is "Liquid", Bitcoins are "Liquid". Gold is not Liquid, you can not go online and buy things using your Gold Bars. You can not use Cows to buy things at the Store, you can not use Oil to buy things. These things are not liquid, they are not Trade Instruments, they are Commodities. You use your Liquid, Trade Instruments, to buy Commodities, Land, Machines, Services, Software, etc.

Tokenista

View Profile
January 13, 2019, 07:44:00 PM

9 days
Tokenista

View Profile
January 13, 2019, 09:16:42 PM

Ethereum Cookbook
https://github.com/hpyhacking/notes/blob/master/ethereum-cookbook.markdown

Truffle
http://truffleframework.com/

Truffle Ganache
https://github.com/trufflesuite/ganache-cli

MetaMask
https://metamask.io/

Remix
https://remix.ethereum.org/

How to create a game like Cryptokitties
https://medium.com/loom-network/how-to-code-your-own-cryptokitties-style-game-on-ethereum-7c8ac86a4eb3
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: