Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 10:33:33 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 [40] 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Waves future  (Read 169639 times)
jack long

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 07:35:17 AM

waves is one of the best coins that also has a bright future, the development of Waves is now quite good and the more popular in the community I am sure that he has a bright future and will continue to grow in the future.
TirionLannister

Activity: 476
Merit: 12

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 07:36:55 AM

I think that Waves has a great future. But while they are very much losing the competition to the Ethereum. But still they occupy their share in the market.

► BINTEX ◄ ♦ Innovative Crypto Ecosystem With Unique Payment Features ♦ ► BINTEX ◄
───●♦●───●♦●───●♦●───●♦●───●♦●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●♦●───●♦●───●♦●───●♦●───●♦●───
Website◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Reddit◂ | ▸Facebook◂ | ▸Telegram◂ | ▸LinkedIn◂ | ▸Youtube◂| ▸Whitepaper
yennhi57268

Activity: 18
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 10:44:22 AM

Waves,the similer platform for invest like ethereum.Waves provide you the information of the tokkens which is already in your wallet and how much it brings profit for you.The information of tokken is needed for your currency world.
o.ogurlu

Activity: 910
Merit: 12

View Profile WWW
May 12, 2018, 11:33:48 AM

I think the Waves price will be a huge rise. I think Waves is the best third coin on the market. And so I expect a huge increase in Waves price until the end of this year.
R3ffun

Activity: 714
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 11:38:13 AM

What is the waves future?
please share your opinion
Altcoin with its ever-increasing development has the potential to increase. such as Waves as coins that have a development that is able to continue to increase. it is capable of supporting for Waves having a future that is able to continue to be relied upon and become a great coin in the future.
Tony alex pepe

Activity: 69

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 05:30:56 PM

Waves need more time atleast 1 year for bigger potential
thorvald

Activity: 388

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 06:15:31 PM

WAVES is a competitor of many other ecosystems that do a similar thing. Personally, I don't think WAVES will beat out the giants like ETH, EOS, NEO, etc. It does not have anything special that distinguishes itself

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
▄▄██████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
▄██████████████████████▀  ███▄
████████████▀▀    ▀▀███▀  ▄█████
██████████▀         ██▀  ▄████████
█████████▀      ▄▄▄▄██▀  ▄██████████
████████     ▄██████▀  ▄██  ████████
████████     ███████▀  ▄██    ████████
████████    ██████▀  ▄████    ████████
████████    █████▀  ▄█████    ████████
████████    ███▀  ▄██████     ████████
████████  ███▀  ▄█████▀     ████████
███████████▀  ▄█▀▀▀▀      ▄█████████
█████████▀  ▄█         ▄██████████
██████▀  ▄██▄▄    ▄▄████████████
▀████  ▄█████████████████████▀
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀██████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀████████▀▀▀

██████            ██████          ▄▄██████          ▄▄███████▄▄                ▄▄███████▄▄
 ██████          ██████        ▄██████████       ▄███████████████▄          ▄███████████████▄
 ▀█████▄        ▄█████▀       ████████████      ███████████████████        ███████████████████
  ▀█████▄      ▄█████▀       ████████▀▀        ███████▀▀    ▀▀██████      ██████▀▀     ▀▀██████
   ██████      ██████       ███████           ██████▀       ▄██████      █████▀           ▀█████
   ▀█████▄    ▄█████▀      ███████           ██████       ▄██████▀      █████               █████
    ▀█████▄  ▄█████▀       ██████            █████      ▄██████▀        █████               █████
     ██████  ██████        ██████            █████    ▄██████▀          █████               █████
     ▀█████▄▄█████▀        ██████            █████▄ ▄██████▀            █████               █████
      ▀██████████▀         ██████             ███████████▀     ▄███▄     █████▄           ▄█████
       ██████████          ██████              ████████▀    ▄▄██████      ██████▄▄     ▄▄██████
       ▀████████▀          ██████               ███████████████████        ███████████████████
        ▀██████▀           ██████                ▀███████████████▀          ▀███████████████▀
         ▀████▀            ██████                   ▀▀███████▀▀                ▀▀███████▀▀

[
 ▄███████████████████████▄
██▀                     ▀██
██  ▄█████████████████▄  ██
██  ███             ███  ██
██  ▀████████████████▀   ██
██                       ██
██                  ▄▄▄  ██
██   ██             ███  ██
██ ██████       ▄▄▄      ██
██   ██         ███    ▄ ██
██        ▄  ▄       ▄▀ ▄██
██      ▄▀ ▄▀      ▄▀ ▄██▀
██▄               ▀ ▄██▀
 ▀███████████████████▀
Telegram
ANN Thread
Website
]
vivuta107

Activity: 35

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 09:32:22 AM

maybe waves will add more features on their platform and if that good it will definitely make increased value of waves
newcoin01

Activity: 322
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 09:44:51 AM

maybe waves will add more features on their platform and if that good it will definitely make increased value of waves

It seems many new features or side projects are on the way. Those mean more transaction most probably.
MHopkins

Activity: 95
Merit: 45

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 09:46:25 AM

Waves already has the fastest established, distributed blockchain in the world.

Since Smart Contracts, It has all the features of all other blockchains put together.

New and interesting partnerships, collaborations and ICO's are happening frequently so, unlike the majority of other platforms/coins out there that mainly rely on a toxic mixture of hype, ignorance, manipulated volumes and little operating funds, the future for Waves is bright indeed.  Cheesy
peterthegreat

Activity: 387

Presale is live!

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 12:31:04 PM

Waves has managed to garner itself a lot of attention and a lot of investors while at it and it has been going steady for a while and even climbing steadily too. The blockchain is a good one and I think that the team have a pretty good idea of what they are doing and what they want for the coin and for the project and if they continue this way then waves would be one of the best coins in the market.

▄▄█████████▄▄      █████████████▄▄       █████████████▄▄        █████     █████        █████   ███████████████████    ██▄                ▄██
   ███████████████▄    ████████████████▄     ████████████████▄      █████     ██████       █████   ███████████████████    ████▄            ▄████
  █████▀     ▀▀███▀    █████     ▀▀█████▄    █████     ▀▀█████▄     █████     ███████      █████          █████           ██████▄        ▄██████
 █████          ▀      █████        ▀▀▀▀▀    ▀▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀██     █████     ████████     █████          █████           ████████▄    ▄████████
 █████▄                ███▀▀                                          ▀▀█     █████████    █████          █████            ▀██████▀    ▀██████▀
 ▀██████▄▄               ▄▄▄        ▄████    ▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄       ▄         ██████████   █████          █████              ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀
  ▀█████████▄▄         █████     ▄▄█████▀    █████     ▄▄█████▀     ███▄▄       ▀▀█ █████  █████          █████                  ▄██████▄
     ▀▀█████▀  ▄▄▄     ████████████████▀     ████████████████▀      █████     ▄▄     ▀▀▀██ █████          █████                ▄██████████▄
         ▀▀ ▄█████▄    █████████████▀▀       ██████████████▀        █████     ████▄       ▀▀▀███          █████              ▄██████████████▄
             ▀█████    █████                 █████     █████        █████     █████    ▄▄▄                █████            ▄████████▀▀████████▄
 ▄█▄          █████    █████                 █████      █████       █████     █████     █████▄▄▄
          █████           ████████▀    ▀████████
▄████▄▄     ▄█████     █████                 █████       █████      █████     █████      ███████
          ▀████           ██████▀        ▀██████
▀████████████████      █████                 █████        █████     █████     █████       ██████
            ▀██           ████▀            ▀████
  ▀▀██████████▀▀       █████                 █████         █████    █████     █████        █████
              ▀           ██▀                ▀██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
    ██
   ██
  ██
 ██
██
 ██
  ██
   ██
    ██
     ██
Whitepaper
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ANN Thread

██
 ██
  ██
   ██
    ██
     ██
    ██
   ██
  ██
 ██
██

Telegram
Facebook
Twitter
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
Nimblecrown

Activity: 21

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 01:17:41 PM

I've been watching Waves since it was at about $3 and ive seen it go through the massive spike when it got to about $17 and came back down. Is Waves one of the smart Altcoins to hold on to? They don't promise you the world during launches but show their achievements and the possibility of real world application (which seems like a good sign to me)

Im already in it, I just need to know how deeply I need to go?
vivuta110

Activity: 34

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 05:40:57 AM

If a new blockchain emerges that claims to be the safest, only time will show if they can keep up with their claims. I am excited whats to come from all those new chains.
Mr.Spreadthehamster

Activity: 518
Merit: 102

View Profile WWW
May 19, 2018, 07:28:07 AM

What is the waves future?
please share your opinion

For now, I do not see the bright future for this coin, it will not become one of top alts.
The reason for it is the following. Ethereum is the main platform for token creation and it is possible to create token with almost any specific functions.
While functionality of Waves tokens are limited and it cannot be used so broadly.
But nevertheless, it will have a certain category of customers, foe whot such functionality it will be enough, that is why Waves will maintain in top-100.
All above is only my personal view on situation.

|██████| | ██████SECURE AND LICENSED CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE██████ |██████| |
| INVECH |
WHITEPAPER | ANN THREAD | FACEBOOK | TWITTER | TELEGRAM | MEDIUM | INVECH |
|██████| | ███████JOIN INVECH INITIAL EXCHANGE OFFERING NOW!████████ |██████| |
bamita139

Activity: 29

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 03:29:47 PM

A powerful ecosystem is being built-the exchange, simplicity ico, the possibility of writing smart contracts, leasing, and nods.perhaps they will have competitors, but they started developing earlier
trash321

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 03:32:30 PM

The Waves project today is one of the most popular in the Russian-speaking world, I can not say this about the rest of the world, but I think that Waves will be a worthy competitor in the race between the platforms.
amaha cris

Activity: 112

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 03:34:49 PM

Waves is a great ico and they still have a long way to be as great as ethereum.But it has limited technical features compare to ethereum.So I highly doubt its future.
fantasyclose

Activity: 30

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 04:03:35 AM

Well i have invested in waves recently..but after that it has started to drop....i hope it has a bright future
koleskok

Activity: 140
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 04:25:38 PM

Many people have been waiting for Waves' price to rise for a long time. Everyone is very hopeful of Waves, but Waves could not give you any provisions. I hope the price will rise quickly or all my hopes will go away.
The Goat Master

Activity: 868
Merit: 502

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 12:16:38 PM

Many people have been waiting for Waves' price to rise for a long time. Everyone is very hopeful of Waves, but Waves could not give you any provisions. I hope the price will rise quickly or all my hopes will go away.

Correct, many people have been waiting, but current valuation is around $600 million. I think it's good valuation for now.
Hopefully the projects use Waves will increase soon with the smart contract.

██
         ▄▄▀  ▀▄
        ▄▀▀▄▄▄  ▀▄
      ▄██▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▀▄
    ▄▀ █  ▄▄▀▀ █  █ ▀▄▄
  ▄▀  ██▀█ ▄▀▀▄ █ █  █▀▄
██   █ █▐▌█ ██ █ ██ █   ██
  ▀▄█  █ █ ▀▄▄▀▄▄███  ▄▀
   ▀▀▄ █▄▄█▄█▀▀   █ ▄▀
      ▀▄▀▀▄▄ ▀▀▀▀██▀
        ▀▄  ▀▀▄▄▄▀
          ▀▄  ▄▀▀
            ██
    ▄▄███████▄▄
  ▄███▀▀   ▀▀███▄
 ███▀         ▀▀
███
███
███
 ███▄         ▄▄
  ▀███▄▄   ▄▄███▀
    ▀▀███████▀▀
██████████▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▄
          ▀██▌
          ▄██▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
██████████▀
██▌    ▀███▄
██▌      ▀███▄
██▌        ▀███
█████████████

█████████████

█████████████
        ██
       ████
      ██▌▐██
     ██▌  ▐██
    ██▌    ▐██
   ██▌      ▐██
  ██▌        ▐██
 ██▌          ▐██
██▌    ███████████
██████████████▌
      ██▌
      ██▌
      ██▌
      ██▌
      ██▌
      ██▌
      ██▌
      ██▌
    ▄▄███████▄▄
  ▄███▀▀   ▀▀███▄
 ███▀         ▀███
███             ███
███             ███
███             ███
 ███▄         ▄███
  ▀███▄▄   ▄▄███▀
    ▀▀███████▀▀
██████████▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▄
          ▀██▌
          ▄██▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
██████████▀
██▌    ▀███▄
██▌      ▀███▄
██▌        ▀███

▄▄
████
 ▀▀
        ██
       ████
      ██▌▐██
     ██▌  ▐██
    ██▌    ▐██
   ██▌      ▐██
  ██▌        ▐██
 ██▌          ▐██
██▌    ███████████
██▌
██▌
██▌
██▌
██▌
██▌
██▌
██▌
██▌
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███

███
███
.▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    WHITEPAPER    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀.
FACEBOOK       REDDIT       TELEGRAM
BITCOINTALK   TWITTER   INSTAGRAM
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 [40] 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 »
  Print  

Jump to: