Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 10:14:19 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 [46] 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Waves future  (Read 169639 times)
trobbert

Activity: 462
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 09:41:39 PM

Waves is an unequivocally promising and market-relevant project. I really believe in this project, I want it not just to rise in price, but to come to life and work as it should, so everything was fine, but now the calm, I think this is temporary.
Man21

Activity: 238
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 01:19:27 AM

I think the Waves potential was exhausted a long time ago. This is an old cryptocurrency that was founded in 2016 and to which little attention is paid and which has not been able to realize the potential.
I thought also. And now I think that Waves potential is good but it's time gone. And if I want to get more profit then I should rebalance and buy other coins. Because Waves don't give me much. As technology coin is good. As an investment - no. Imho
Eventhough the waves coin has good potential but to maximize the profit then we need to buy other coin. Actaully Waves has managed to gainer itself a lot of attention and a lot of investors while at it and it has been going steady for a while and even climbing steadily too.
alaska2930

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 01:10:07 PM

I think price of waves will be stable for a several month, but it also go down as well.
TooDumbForBitcoin
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1001

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 01:43:45 PM

we all know that waves is dead and there is no way to see it recovering because it has no future, it has no project and the price is extremely down at the moment, stay away from this

We all know that Waves the one of two fully working platforms (the first is Ethereum). If overall market will be strong the price will growth

▄▄                                  ▄▄
 ███▄                            ▄███
  ██████                      ██████
   ███████                  ███████
    ███████                ███████
     ███████              ███████
      ███████            ███████
       ███████▄▄      ▄▄███████
        ██████████████████████
         ████████████████████
          ██████████████████
           ████████████████
            ██████████████
             ███████████
              █████████
               ███████
                █████
                 ██
                  █
veil|     PRIVACY    
     WITHOUT COMPROMISE.      
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
|   NO ICO. NO PREMINE. 
   X16RT GPU Mining. Fair distribution.  
|      The first Zerocoin-based Cryptocurrency      
   WITH ALWAYS-ON PRIVACY.  
|

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

▄███████
   ████████
   ███▀
   ███
██████████
██████████
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███

▄▄█▀▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀▀█▄▄
   ▐██▄▄██████████████▄▄██▌
   ████████████████████████
  ▐████████████████████████▌
  ███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
 ▐██████     ████     ██████▌
 ███████     ████     ███████
▐████████▄▄▄██████▄▄▄████████▌
▐████████████████████████████▌
 █████▄▄▀▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀▄▄█████
  ▀▀██████          ██████▀▀
      ▀▀▀            ▀▀▀
trexbtc

Activity: 158

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 01:46:35 PM

Waves have excellent prospects, it can grow in price by 3-5 times in this year. They have entered into partnerships with many important projects.
MancyZz

Activity: 728
Merit: 252

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 01:57:19 PM

Its finding REAL business acceptance in all financial areas. In a year from now, wave is at $50.000 and bitcoin is at $5 again because nobody has a use for bitcoin anymore.

People everywhere are cancelling their credit cards, bank accounts, shutting down their paypal because waves is so much better, easier, funner, cooler, simpler to use. The whole world is a fun, peaceful, great place because of waves.

In my dreams... Wink

In my opinion waves will rise in price very much in long-term. But 50000 dollar is not realistic. Of course your idea about Bitcoin price shows that you are joking.
with the development of Waves so increased that it makes Waves very capable to be relied upon. because with such a rapid development it is able to bring a coin to become more developed and able to be dependable in the future to become the main coin that exists.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
The Goat Master

Activity: 868
Merit: 502

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 01:58:39 PM

Its finding REAL business acceptance in all financial areas. In a year from now, wave is at $50.000 and bitcoin is at $5 again because nobody has a use for bitcoin anymore.

People everywhere are cancelling their credit cards, bank accounts, shutting down their paypal because waves is so much better, easier, funner, cooler, simpler to use. The whole world is a fun, peaceful, great place because of waves.

In my dreams... Wink

In my opinion waves will rise in price very much in long-term. But 50000 dollar is not realistic. Of course your idea about Bitcoin price shows that you are joking.
with the development of Waves so increased that it makes Waves very capable to be relied upon. because with such a rapid development it is able to bring a coin to become more developed and able to be dependable in the future to become the main coin that exists.

I hope the development will be much more faster with Vostok and also I believe it will affect the demand.

██
         ▄▄▀  ▀▄
        ▄▀▀▄▄▄  ▀▄
      ▄██▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▀▄
    ▄▀ █  ▄▄▀▀ █  █ ▀▄▄
  ▄▀  ██▀█ ▄▀▀▄ █ █  █▀▄
██   █ █▐▌█ ██ █ ██ █   ██
  ▀▄█  █ █ ▀▄▄▀▄▄███  ▄▀
   ▀▀▄ █▄▄█▄█▀▀   █ ▄▀
      ▀▄▀▀▄▄ ▀▀▀▀██▀
        ▀▄  ▀▀▄▄▄▀
          ▀▄  ▄▀▀
            ██
    ▄▄███████▄▄
  ▄███▀▀   ▀▀███▄
 ███▀         ▀▀
███
███
███
 ███▄         ▄▄
  ▀███▄▄   ▄▄███▀
    ▀▀███████▀▀
██████████▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▄
          ▀██▌
          ▄██▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
██████████▀
██▌    ▀███▄
██▌      ▀███▄
██▌        ▀███
█████████████

█████████████

█████████████
        ██
       ████
      ██▌▐██
     ██▌  ▐██
    ██▌    ▐██
   ██▌      ▐██
  ██▌        ▐██
 ██▌          ▐██
██▌    ███████████
██████████████▌
      ██▌
      ██▌
      ██▌
      ██▌
      ██▌
      ██▌
      ██▌
      ██▌
    ▄▄███████▄▄
  ▄███▀▀   ▀▀███▄
 ███▀         ▀███
███             ███
███             ███
███             ███
 ███▄         ▄███
  ▀███▄▄   ▄▄███▀
    ▀▀███████▀▀
██████████▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▄
          ▀██▌
          ▄██▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
██████████▀
██▌    ▀███▄
██▌      ▀███▄
██▌        ▀███

▄▄
████
 ▀▀
        ██
       ████
      ██▌▐██
     ██▌  ▐██
    ██▌    ▐██
   ██▌      ▐██
  ██▌        ▐██
 ██▌          ▐██
██▌    ███████████
██▌
██▌
██▌
██▌
██▌
██▌
██▌
██▌
██▌
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███

███
███
.▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    WHITEPAPER    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀.
FACEBOOK       REDDIT       TELEGRAM
BITCOINTALK   TWITTER   INSTAGRAM
jakiro.hovard

Activity: 504
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 02:00:13 PM

Many people in this forum are very negative about the Waves project, despite the fact that this platform already has its own DEX and now they are starting to develop smart contracts, I understand that the most basic problem is projects that are built on Waves because most are really scam.
toyouta9999

Activity: 96

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 04:20:38 PM

I only believe Ethereum won't let any other platform that does similar job to have any future. Ethereum is the king (except BTC) and only NEO I think can deal with it.
insect

Activity: 155

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 03:23:59 PM

Waves has managed to garner itself a lot of attention and a lot of investors while at it and it has been going steady for a while and even climbing steadily too. The blockchain is a good one and I think that the team have a pretty good idea of what they are doing and what they want for the coin and for the project and if they continue this way then waves would be one of the best coins in the market.
warialien7

Activity: 123

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 03:29:06 PM

I think Waves do not bring anything revolutionary to blockchain technology at the moment, but if lucky come in this way, I want to have a wave coin later, because it has a bright future too. It uses digital currencies, Decentralized Exchange, Gateways and Tokenisasi Fiat.
terzy

Activity: 196

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 09:03:25 PM

I think Waves is still an undervalued project. Waves rise a lot in price because they have a good statement, team, advisors and truly potential to grow up also good investments and trading companies! Waves have a future which is great for the size of the coin value is not so great. Although the movement is indeed sometimes only slow certain waves is a nice coin to invest in the long term. I think soon Waves will cost much more then now because the project is really worthwhile. After all, this is a whole platform and a decentralized exchange, so I think they will, in any case, be able to rise in price I look up to invest in waves in long-term too!
Hoenya

Activity: 252
Merit: 2

W12 – Blockchain protocol

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 09:04:38 PM

What is the waves future?
please share your opinion
in my opinion cryptocurrency world is our future, so it is prettu important to knownas much as possible about it and i think we all should oearn more

W12.io  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Blockchain protocol
Built F O R :    ❤ Charity Market    ⚫ ICO    ֆ CROWDFUNDING
[https://tokensale.w12.io/]
Hoenya

Activity: 252
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 09:05:24 PM

I think Waves is still an undervalued project. Waves rise a lot in price because they have a good statement, team, advisors and truly potential to grow up also good investments and trading companies! Waves have a future which is great for the size of the coin value is not so great. Although the movement is indeed sometimes only slow certain waves is a nice coin to invest in the long term. I think soon Waves will cost much more then now because the project is really worthwhile. After all, this is a whole platform and a decentralized exchange, so I think they will, in any case, be able to rise in price I look up to invest in waves in long-term too!
thiugh it is ptetty hard to predict prices and position of any particulatpr cryptocurrency, i can say that more and more prople will join in

expekto

Activity: 255
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 09:06:25 PM

What is the waves future?
please share your opinion
a lot ofnpeople now are joining in cryptocurrency world, some make it better, some makr it worse, but the number of people will grow

expekto

Activity: 255
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 09:07:13 PM

thiugh it is ptetty hard to predict prices and position of any particulatpr cryptocurrency, i can say that more and more prople will join in
i absolutely agree with you, we beed to learn as mych as possible about new technologies, especially about crypto technologies and cryptocurrencies

keobonggon.xigon45

Activity: 81

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 03:27:46 PM

future waves are actually good. waves itself is actually pretty good on any day, but the movement is too slow when compared to other coins. But if you want to be patient then the waves will be great for long-term investment.
jporter80

Activity: 112

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 04:42:05 PM

future values with technical analysis for wide selection of digital coins like Waves,If you are looking for virtual currencies with good return,WAVES can be a profitable investment option.
criss ronaldo

Activity: 112

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 04:59:09 PM

I  always believe and support waves after Bitcoin.  I think its a upcoming Bitcoin
cuongnguyen0540

Activity: 43

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 04:25:50 PM

The future of Waves for me is very bright. Although Waves is currently quite cheap, this is good moment for me to have more Waves. Altcoin that unique as ETH.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 [46] 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 »
  Print  

Jump to: