Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 10:58:32 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 [98]
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Artemine- First Self Mining Smart Contract 2.0  (Read 68553 times)
Space-Cowboy1

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 09:54:39 PM

Cmon Dan the Man aka Joeybeaver1, LGBTQ , Space-Cowboy1 and Musclepump do you have that proof that Seb dude ruined both projects, or you try to photoshop it like I am sure that you did with all the screenshots in your pathetic movie? You gave us again a bullshit answer, do you have that proof or not, Artemine community is asking you a second time now!

[Show us -  the Artemine community feed up with your attempts to ruin this project in which we invested so much -  how this other guy is ruining the project? Cause all we saw was you spreading lies and FUD on 4 accounts and pissing on Artemine investors! YOU ARE THE ONE RUINING OUR INVESTMENTS IN ARTEMINE NOT SOME IMAGINARY GUY!

All these just to get another Bitcoin or two for either ARTE community or Online.io ICO as we all know that you did last year, this screenshot is a proof: https://i.imgur.com/y4n0L7F.png

We already have a group dedicated to find your true identity, and trust me, we will, because you already leaked a lot of info in your movie and screenshots. And because you try to ruin a perfectly legit project with everything that you post here and on social media, all these are falling under  the Fair Trading Act.

You are too dumb, this is the truth, Mr. Fintech Researcher, Educator, Trader and a long stay in the jail is waiting for you

So, dear community of Artemine, Dan the Man aka Joeybeaver1, LGBTQ , Space-Cowboy1 aka Musclepump is just copy pasting same regurgitated bullshit, a clear sign that he has no proof that his spamming target, Seb owns Artemine and Minereum and ruined both projects!

Can you imagine how low he thinks about Artemine community intelligence if he tries to convince us with a retarded movie with 5 fake screenshots that he met the owner of Arte and Minereum that is ruining his own projects?

His pathetic attempts to argue that i am that guy are not gonna make him credible, because i don't give a s**it about whoever this Seb is, But i DO CARE About Artemine in which i invested a lot of money, as many of us. He just targeted a random guy to accuse him of ruining Artemine, while Dan really does it!

Dan the Man aka Joeybeaver1, LGBTQ , Space-Cowboy1 aka Musclepump is ruining this project, pissing on investors while he cries that was mistreated as an investor! Ironic, right?

Let's be united in front of this fraudster by reporting all his posts on this forum to clear it of all this FUD and drama!

Oh nice, lol, now you're using red bolded font, seems your desperation is getting higher after seeing your threats towards me, a major investor of ARTE, are useless.

I don't have to ruin the Artemine project, it's already in the gutter, just look at ZERO activity on anything, along with censorship and banning from Sebastian Dracopol and the Devs.

I repost the evidence, because it's legitimate and because you are trying hide it from whatever you have done with all of our investments.

I could care less if I had to wait years on end for the project to produce anything, it's Sebastian's unusual behavior along with the Devs that set off the alarm bells for the major investors of this project.  

I am far from alone in this, and this will NOT go away, unless you publicly address the Artemine community with the TRUTH.

Not that hard to do, we are waiting...

Where is the transparency with this project?

By the way, if there are any other concerned major or smaller investors out there, my Telegram is @Space_Cowboy, and feel free to reach out to me with any questions about this experience.  Unlike them, I am quite open because I have nothing to hide, and I am quite glad to help others in the Crypto Space.

Best,
Dan

Evidence of Sebastian Dracopol's fraudulent behavior:

Video of Seb Dracopol treating myself and others rudely and changing his ID on Telegram:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cnb4bbLXnRY&t=2s

Screenshots of that very same conversation with the Online.io logo and his full name on that Telegram account:
https://imgur.com/a/jbnTw7k

Screenshots of Seb Dracopol trying to threaten getting the "authorities" on me, to try and make me remove the evidence of what he did:
https://imgur.com/a/LFExhlt

Email Correspondence of the Artemine "team" still lying to me about Seb Dracopol to cover up his negative behavior, while smearing us publicly, and begging me to take the YouTube video down that exposes him and their fraudulent behavior in the Crypto Space:
https://imgur.com/a/74TYI5r

Sebastian Dracopol and Devs posing under new BTC Talk account, "Neal Astartes", threatening their own major investors:
https://imgur.com/a/N2AcsGT

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Neal_Astartes

Activity: 14

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 10:09:43 PM

Oh nice, lol, now you're using red bolded font, seems your desperation is getting higher after seeing your threats towards me, a major investor of ARTE, are useless.

Wow, Dan the Man aka Joeybeaver1, LGBTQ , Space-Cowboy1 aka Musclepump  after I asked you 3 times about the real proof that you have that Seb is the CEO of Artemine and Minereum and he ruined his own projects, al you have to say is that i write in read and I am hiding something lol

Dude, you started all this drama, so, answer us - Artemine investors, minor and major ones -  do you have any actionable, legal proof that this dude owns both the projects and is scamming the community?

Cause of what i saw - and i was researching this for 3 days - you are using some 5 screenshots ( possibly photoshopped ) posted both on a so called movie and on imgur to prove that you meet someone that owns both Arte and Minereum and that he ruined both of them

How idiot do you think we are to believe you?Huh
Neal_Astartes

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 10:38:41 PM
Last edit: June 17, 2018, 10:51:37 PM by Neal_Astartes

Where is the transparency with this project?

By the way, if there are any other concerned major or smaller investors out there, my Telegram is @Space_Cowboy, and feel free to reach out to me with any questions about this experience.  Unlike them, I am quite open because I have nothing to hide, and I am quite glad to help others in the Crypto Space.

I love this part when you, as a miserable scammer and blackmailer talk about transparency! Show us that proof i keep asking for 6 hours now, that this Seb is CEO of Arte and Minereum and he is scamming the investors! But you have NOTHING real and actionable and not photoshopped, cause you are THE SCAMMER here!!! Cmon, help us, you said you like to help people right?

Ah, and that part with write me on Telegram is priceless, you forgot that they banned you for being a miserable spammer , and you were begging them on Twitter to give your account, right? How desperate you are without your primary blackmailing tool?

Look here, if you don't remember, this explains also the amazing info leaks about your true identity in your video and screenshots:
: https://i.imgur.com/hdNzrPi.png
Djeki81

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 11:17:25 PM

Looks very absorbing!
Wondrous vision, a rather interesting design!  Good luck dev's.
musclepump

Activity: 404
Merit: 106

gym by day, crypto by night

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 01:01:41 AM

I love how 1 guy with multiple accounts and the same writing style... claims 4 people with complete different writing style/ arguments are the same person....   LOL ..

think is seb... your scams will continue and I myself will still be around long term.. there will be a day when it all comes crashing down. and I can't wait to watch...
Neal_Astartes

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 05:08:16 AM

I love how 1 guy with multiple accounts and the same writing style... claims 4 people with complete different writing style/ arguments are the same person....   LOL ..

think is seb... your scams will continue and I myself will still be around long term.. there will be a day when it all comes crashing down. and I can't wait to watch...

Thank you for answering from your other account Dan the Man aka Joeybeaver1, LGBTQ , Space-Cowboy1 aka Musclepump, this is a good proof that you're same person on all 5 of them! Of course you will try to be around to blackmail us for money, as you did last time with the Artemine ICO: https://i.imgur.com/y4n0L7F.png But once we'll find out who you are, a long time in jail will be waiting for you!

Still, 12 hours later you didn't answer our question here: Show us that proof that this Seb is CEO of Arte and Minereum and he is scamming the investors! The real proof not your usual BS! Not your Photoshopped screenshots!

Because all we see here is you spamming and deceiving and blackmailing and pissing on Artemine investors and community! And you just try to blame somebody else while you are ruining this project and not caring about the money we invested here! Nobody believes your BS!

Get out of our forum and take your lies with you!

artemine

Activity: 43
Merit: 9

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 08:09:02 AM

Let us clarify once more:

1. Seb was never involved in any Artemine operations. He was only a community volunteered admin on our telegram group responsible for removing spam and that was all.

2. Artemine has absolutely nothing to do with Online.io. Our team members are not and were never directly or indirectly related with online.io.
musclepump

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 03:41:51 PM

Thank you for answering from your other account Dan the Man aka Joeybeaver1, LGBTQ , Space-Cowboy1 aka Musclepump, this is a good proof that you're same person on all 5 of them! Of course you will try to be around to blackmail us for money, as you did last time with the Artemine ICO: But once we'll find out who you are, a long time in jail will be waiting for you!

Still, 12 hours later you didn't answer our question here: Show us that proof that this Seb is CEO of Arte and Minereum and he is scamming the investors! The real proof not your usual BS! Not your Photoshopped screenshots!

Because all we see here is you spamming and deceiving and blackmailing and pissing on Artemine investors and community! And you just try to blame somebody else while you are ruining this project and not caring about the money we invested here! Nobody believes your BS!

none of that is my work.... my work was MNE was a lie from the start and facts were shown....
musclepump

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 03:42:40 PM

1. Seb was never involved in any Artemine operations. He was only a community volunteered admin on our telegram group responsible for removing spam and that was all.

2. Artemine has absolutely nothing to do with Online.io. Our team members are not and were never directly or indirectly related with online.io.

why can't you log in for well over a month to update us about nothing, but then when you need to try to defend your name your online all the time trying to hide your new scam.....

Neal_Astartes

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 04:10:27 PM

I love how 1 guy with multiple accounts and the same writing style... claims 4 people with complete different writing style/ arguments are the same person....   LOL ..

Thank you for answering from your other account Dan the Man aka Joeybeaver1, LGBTQ , Space-Cowboy1 aka Musclepump, this is a good proof that you're same person on all 5 of them! Of course you will try to be around to blackmail us for money, as you did last time with the Artemine ICO: https://i.imgur.com/y4n0L7F.png But once we'll find out who you are, a long time in jail will be waiting for you!

none of that is my work.... my work was MNE was a lie from the start and facts were shown....

Dan the Man aka Joeybeaver1, LGBTQ , Space-Cowboy1 aka Musclepump so we have a screenshot and a witness of your blackmail, but that's not proof enough for you! And you have zero proof, but some paranoid ramblings and out of the context screenshots, and you try to convince our community that Arte and Minereum are scams and some random dude is their CEO? And you keep spamming our community for a week with this nonsense?

Also you still, didn't tell us, 24 hours later, do you own or not a clear proof that Artemine and Minereum are scam projects and that Seb dude is their CEO and he is scamming people?

Neal_Astartes

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 04:28:55 PM

why can't you log in for well over a month to update us about nothing, but then when you need to try to defend your name your online all the time trying to hide your new scam.....

Dan the Man aka Joeybeaver1, LGBTQ , Space-Cowboy1 aka Musclepump this answer to Arte Team shows you for exactly who you are!

You scream here for a week that Artemine does  this and that, they show up and answer to your insane claims for the second time now, and all you have to say is "why are you answering me?"

No matter what everyone tells you, you'll keep up with your FUD and paranoid claims, because you are not here to talk and to clarify anything, you're here to spam, lie and blackmail!

We are still waiting for the proof of your accusations, even now is more clear than ever that there is not such thing!

Space-Cowboy1

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 07:52:03 PM
Last edit: June 18, 2018, 08:54:35 PM by Space-Cowboy1

Dan the Man aka Joeybeaver1, LGBTQ , Space-Cowboy1 aka Musclepump this answer to Arte Team shows you for exactly who you are!

You scream here for a week that Artemine does  this and that, they show up and answer to your insane claims for the second time now, and all you have to say is "why are you answering me?"

No matter what everyone tells you, you'll keep up with your FUD and paranoid claims, because you are not here to talk and to clarify anything, you're here to spam, lie and blackmail!

We are still waiting for the proof of your accusations, even now is more clear than ever that there is not such thing!

I find it interesting you switched from your useless threats directed at major investors of ARTE, over to taking a snapshot of my Twitter account, yes, that's me:
https://i.imgur.com/hdNzrPi.png

So what will you do next, try to find all my social media accounts and "expose" my real identity?

Is that all you have?  

You know you have nothing on me, nor will you because I have done nothing illegal, nor ethically wrong, just the opposite; but you guys definitely have.

How pathetic that you guys have to resort to harassing your own major investors to try to distract the Artemine community from what you have done.

I have absolutely nothing to hide, and I made that video because I knew you would try to say I "photoshopped" any of that evidence.

Since, you have nothing on me, I'm sure you will try to figure out a way to do that though, it wouldn't surprise me with how desperate you are.

I definitely did ask Telegram support to grant full access back to my Telegram account, because I'm sure Sebastian Dracopol who is the main admin for the Artemine telegram thread, the Minereum telegram thread, and the Online.io thread, banned my account, and probably marked me somehow as a "spammer".

Great job there "Neal_Astartes", with your new BTC Talk account, trying to change the subject when you have nothing to go off of.

By the way, you guys actually just proved your Sebastian Dracopol and devs because only you would know I would post to Telegram's twitter in that screenshot, after you banned me on Telegram, thanks! ;-)

Look, finally the Artemine team posts something in the Artemine thread, for the second time in numerous months; but do they give us the TRUTH with what is happening behind the project with our funds, NO they do not.

They only cover for Sebastian Dracopol, again actions speak louder than words here.

They claim "blackmail" yet show a screenshot from back in November, 2017, and then try to say that's "all of us", when they know it's not.

Sebastian Dracopol and his Devs are lying straight to the Artemine and Online.io community.

This shows the most important thing to them is to cover Sebastian Dracopol, at his own direction; as well as themselves FIRST.

Again notice there is nothing posted about the status of the project, anywhere on this thread going on for months, nor on the Artemine Telegram thread.

Sebastian Dracopol is freaking out because he is tied directly to the Online.io ICO right now, as "Development Manager", and sucked his team in along with them, sadly; because we spoke with them directly before their ICO about this matter, and we both know that, don't we Sebastian?  Exactly.

Again, more lies, more deception, and even more attacks on your own major investors, and even doxxing my Twitter account for all to see.

Not only is this an obvious display of fraudulent behavior, but here we show that this is criminal behavior with what has been done towards myself; and other major investors, big and small, within this community.

I will fully admit, we can't believe you guys (Sebastian Dracopol and devs) would seriously be this stupid, and take it this far to try and hide whatever has happened with the Artemine project after February 2018; and for the sake of Sebastian hiding his involvment because of the launch of the Online.io ICO.

Notice he just created a new BTC Talk account on the Online.io thread to pretend he "cares" about their community, when in fact he's scared out of his mind because we have spoke out on there.  Yes, Sebastian Dracopol, that's been quite obvious along with everything else you have done.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3452258.msg40256964#msg40256964

We're still waiting for the truth from the Artemine team on what has been happening after February, 2018, up to now, and if there's any future in this project for the Artemine community.  

You are the ones with everything to hide and it shows, how about you be transparent for once?

The Crypto Space and its investors do not need this kind of negative behvior, nor shall it be tolerated.

Best,

Dan

Video of Seb Dracopol treating myself and others rudely and changing his ID on Telegram:

Screenshots of that very same conversation with the Online.io logo and his full name on that Telegram account:

Screenshots of Seb Dracopol trying to threaten getting the "authorities" on me, to try and make me remove the evidence of what he did:

Email Correspondence of the Artemine "team" still lying to me about Seb Dracopol to cover up his negative behavior, while smearing us publicly, and begging me to take the YouTube video down that exposes him and their fraudulent behavior in the Crypto Space:

Sebastian Dracopol and Devs posing under new BTC Talk account, "Neal Astartes", threatening their own major investors:
Neal_Astartes

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 11:46:09 PM

So what will you do next, try to find all my social media accounts and "expose" my real identity?

Is that all you have?  

I have absolutely nothing to hide, and I made that video because I knew you would try to say I "photoshopped" any of that evidence.

Dan the Man aka Joeybeaver1, LGBTQ , Space-Cowboy1 aka Musclepump, aka THE PARANOID CLOWN,  welcome to a new shitpost of yours, dedicated to ruin our beloved Artemine coin and trashing our community and investors!

As usual, you have nothing to prove regarding your claims that Artemine and Minereum are scams, and that you meet the assumed CEO of these two projects as some random dude from another crypto team, lol. Which banned you, because you were spamming Artemine chat. And this means that he is the CEO of Artemine and MNE and he hates Artemine investors, because every spammer is a major investor and people should telepathically know this!

Why do i keep calling you spammer? Because you keep spamming our community with your paranoid claims daily and because Telegram banned you, long time after you were banned on Arte Telegram: https://imgur.com/hdNzrPi . Which is a clear proof that you deserved the ban Smiley))) But this is also a dark move from this seb dude, who also works for Telegram, right?

( By the way, i have a suggestion for you, change your telegram account, go on their own channel and start screaming that you took part in telegram ICO and they are banning a major investor! See, i am not a bad guy, after all! Maybe they'll give you 1 or 2 BTC to delete your posts! Like you asked here: https://i.imgur.com/y4n0L7F.png )

So you come again here,  with your paranoid claims that "the Enemy" did this and that to ruin your crusade for the truth, but you keep fighting on! Everybody telling you the truth - that you are an idiot - is either this seb dude or his team, because they are a global evil kabal sworn to persecute you, the great champion of justice! I am curious, Dan the Man, if the dude who banned you on our arte telegram was an anonymous nobody, would you have started all this insane spamming campaign?

If you have nothing to hide, and if we have to fight to expose your social media accounts, why are you hiding? Who are you, Dan the Man aka Joeybeaver1, LGBTQ , Space-Cowboy1 aka Musclepump, aka THE PARANOID CLOWN to point fingers and say about an excellent project like Artemine that delivered all in time as promised,  that is a scam?

Also, and most important, are 36 hours since this community was asking you to come with the proof that Artemine/MNE is a scam and its CEO is some random seb dude. Do you have any legal proof?

P.S because I always felt mercy for those less fortunate,  let me ask you something: how mentally challenged  you should be to hide your identity, while making a movie about somebody's linkedin profile, while you were logged in and your own picture and common connections with that dude were visible?
Space-Cowboy1

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 12:30:08 AM

Is that all you have?  

Dan the Man aka Joeybeaver1, LGBTQ , Space-Cowboy1 aka Musclepump, aka THE PARANOID CLOWN,  welcome to a new shitpost of yours, dedicated to ruin our beloved Artemine coin and trashing our community and investors!

As usual, you have nothing to prove regarding your claims that Artemine and Minereum are scams, and that you meet the assumed CEO of these two projects as some random dude from another crypto team, lol. Which banned you, because you were spamming Artemine chat. And this means that he is the CEO of Artemine and MNE and he hates Artemine investors, because every spammer is a major investor and people should telepathically know this!

Why do i keep calling you spammer? Because you keep spamming our community with your paranoid claims daily and because Telegram banned you, long time after you were banned on Arte Telegram: https://imgur.com/hdNzrPi . Which is a clear proof that you deserved the ban Smiley))) But this is also a dark move from this seb dude, who also works for Telegram, right?

( By the way, i have a suggestion for you, change your telegram account, go on their own channel and start screaming that you took part in telegram ICO and they are banning a major investor! See, i am not a bad guy, after all! Maybe they'll give you 1 or 2 BTC to delete your posts! Like you asked here: https://i.imgur.com/y4n0L7F.png )

So you come again here,  with your paranoid claims that "the Enemy" did this and that to ruin your crusade for the truth, but you keep fighting on! Everybody telling you the truth - that you are an idiot - is either this seb dude or his team, because they are a global evil kabal sworn to persecute you, the great champion of justice! I am curious, Dan the Man, if the dude who banned you on our arte telegram was an anonymous nobody, would you have started all this insane spamming campaign?

If you have nothing to hide, and if we have to fight to expose your social media accounts, why are you hiding? Who are you, Dan the Man aka Joeybeaver1, LGBTQ , Space-Cowboy1 aka Musclepump, aka THE PARANOID CLOWN to point fingers and say about an excellent project like Artemine that delivered all in time as promised,  that is a scam?

Also, and most important, are 36 hours since this community was asking you to come with the proof that Artemine/MNE is a scam and its CEO is some random seb dude. Do you have any legal proof?

P.S because I always felt mercy for those less fortunate,  let me ask you something: how mentally challenged  you should be to hide your identity, while making a movie about somebody's linkedin profile, while you were logged in and your own picture and common connections with that dude were visible?

You have run out of deceitful tactics Sebastian Dracopol and devs, except for the bold-red font you use when you're desperate, lol.

You gave that away when you doxxed my Twitter account, and showed you were the only ones that knew I tweeted to Telegram support, since you banned myself and others from the Artemine Telegram thread.

Nice try and trying to write me off as a "FUDster"

Why don't you come out on your official Artemine account and tell us what's really been going on with the project since February 2018?

Or I suppose it's easier to resort to attacking your major investors while the Online.io ICO is going on, right?

You guys really have no shame, anything to to deceive your investors, and try to paint us as the "bad guys".

That's alright, if you want to play it this way, we can do that, since you took all of our funds.

The evidence speaks for itself "Neal_Astartes" aka Sebastian Dracopol and Devs.

Best
Dan

Neal_Astartes

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 07:45:20 AM

Dan the Man aka Joeybeaver1, LGBTQ , Space-Cowboy1 aka Musclepump,

There are 48 hours since us - a group of people that invested in this project -  asked you to show us your legal proof on your criminal claims about Arte, Minereum, and some random nobody dude that you pretend is behind all these! You ignored this request, as usual, because there is no proof behind your paranoid ramblings!

The more you post same delusional accusations here, the more you make a fool out of yourself! Do you take us for idiots to believe all this insane conspiration of yours without a single legal proof???

But please keep coming here daily and never stop trying to convince even the most skeptical members of Artemine community that you are nothing but a clown with a serious mental condition
Bulista

Activity: 169
Merit: 23

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 11:43:30 AM

Musclepump decided to come here with fake accounts: Dan the Man, Joeybeaver1, LGBTQ , Space-Cowboy1 to spread his scams.

Don't believe anything this Musclepump says, he is a FUDester scammer. What he does is spread FUD and false information on communities and after he tries to scam communities requesting for money to shup up.

Here is that piece of trash trying to scam:

https://i.imgur.com/SjL0e8H.png

artemine

Activity: 43
Merit: 9

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 04:03:39 PM

This thread is now archived, replies are locked. New thread can be found here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4496275
Pages: « 1 ... 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 [98]
  Print  

Jump to: