Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 12:25:38 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Official Avalon mining rig clones thread from bitmine.ch (NOW SHIPPING)  (Read 58554 times)
Min€r

Activity: 359
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 11, 2013, 03:59:11 AM

Has anyone received their batch #1 yet?

Yes - saw pictures of others & finally got my units yesterday.

BTC Sticker: German | English  
BTC Promo Sticker Sets: German | English
1P7fvQGyNx2EwUD7zVfY8jvDFjfA5Sq59b
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
one4many

Activity: 516
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 11, 2013, 06:07:18 AM

Has anyone received their batch #1 yet?
Too lazy to read? ... deserves a reply.  Grin
wallydz

Activity: 46
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 11, 2013, 06:43:54 AM

I got my miner yesterday evening i was talking to Christian who seem upset when i asked if there will be any compensation as we ll make never our money back soon here is his answer , i certainly dont blame Bitmine for their late but they are the one who took the money and started a production of Avalon Clone without receiving chips they trusted Avalon as we did trust Bitmine by paying preorder ....
I don't want be rude but your avalon clone unit become ready only because we bought 7k chips from Zefir for the double of the price (22$/chip) your Avalon cost us $7040 USD !!!!

No one will compensate us for the shit Avalon did. And we claim from start: if Avalon send chips delayed our product will be delayed!
But we are still trying to do our best for make our costumers happy!

An important thing is we are selling products not Investments! Your "ROI" depends only by the market, if bitcoin in 3 months go $300 everyone will be happy because you reach your ROI, but this is not up to us.

Best regards

They lost some how 300 usd from the original price me i am getting half bitcoin a day for yet 4 days more then much much less after next difficulty

EDIT : I chossen hosting , Bitmine was nice to start mining before he place it into Datacenter i just wanted to mention it that i dont forget they are doing good too
one4many

Activity: 516

View Profile
September 11, 2013, 06:49:26 AM

I got my miner yesterday evening i was talking to Christian who seem upset when i asked if there will be any compensation as we ll make never our money back soon here is his answer , i certainly dont blame Bitmine for their late but they are the one who took the money and started a production of Avalon Clone without receiving chips they trusted Avalon as we did trust Bitmine by paying preorder ....
I don't want be rude but your avalon clone unit become ready only because we bought 7k chips from Zefir for the double of the price (22$/chip) your Avalon cost us $7040 USD !!!!

No one will compensate us for the shit Avalon did. And we claim from start: if Avalon send chips delayed our product will be delayed!
But we are still trying to do our best for make our costumers happy!

An important thing is we are selling products not Investments! Your "ROI" depends only by the market, if bitcoin in 3 months go $300 everyone will be happy because you reach your ROI, but this is not up to us.

Best regards

They lost some how 300 usd from the original price me i am getting half bitcoin a day for yet 4 days more then much much less after next difficulty

EDIT : I chossen hosting , Bitmine was nice to start mining before he place it into Datacenter i just wanted to mention it that i dont forget they are doing good too

I guess in total they lost more than that ...
Think of all the electronic parts they stocked for their 300 (in total over all batches ... correct me if I'm wrong) units. The FPGA alone on the controller board is 25 USDs a pop ... not to mention all the custom built cases.  Roll Eyes

one4many
jimmy3dita

Activity: 588

View Profile
September 11, 2013, 07:45:22 AM

If you trust the last Avalon communication, next gen chips will be pin-compatible with the actual ones, they can sell a burn service of chips on the machines already in their warehouse.

Let's wait what we'll do with our Batch 2 and 3 orders, their next gen will be ready in December, it's an hard choice...

Acquista il mio libro "Investire Bitcoin": clicca qui
RetroGamer

Activity: 92
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 11, 2013, 09:13:37 AM

I believe in the bitmine ag but they have also made ​​many errors
it's nice that they have done everything possible to save their batch 1 customer, the problem is that it has long been known that there will be problems with the chip delivery and instead to promote their new products would you first must all inform customers by mail as it now goes further and not by forum or website

unlike the DIY developers we have finished products purchased and man can not batch 2 and 3 simply put on production if you look closely knows that the chips do not arrive on time or not at all and this was now the case unfortunately times

bitmine should now act quickly in order to believe in their old customers not to lose or new customer to show that they are credible

status change from batch 2 and 3 back to customer order
immediate full refund for batch 2 and 3 if they want the customer
or ugrade option on desk coin or coin rig taking account of money already paid
takeover of the queue then from the old order of avalon clone miner

it would have been better for bitmine if they offered this option before announcing new devices because many of their customers hanging in the air and even if one chooses the upgrade option still not looking to how and when in december really gets his miner...

but I still feel the bitmine a good company is what will establish itself on the market in the future
giorgiomassa (OP)

Activity: 222
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 11, 2013, 02:18:46 PM

After having successfully delivered batch #1 of the Avalon clones, the delays caused by the manufacturer of the Avalon chips has forced us to cancel the prepaid orders for batch #2 + #3 and to offer to the affected customers two options to choose from.

Bitsyncom llc, the manufacturer and supplier of the Avalon chips that are of critical importance to our Avalon clones products, publicly admitted to have completely lost the control on their stock of chips and finally offered full refunds to the buyers that, like us, bought big batches of chips to manufacture and sell Avalon based devices. This situation forces us to cancel the scheduled orders from batch #2 + #3, for which we already filed a formal refund request, but leaves us with important financial damages as a consequence of stocking and manufacturing all the needed electronic and mechanical parts. We understand that our customers have no responsibility for this so we are offering the following two options for batch #2 and #3 customers:

A - UPGRADE) This option is a one time deal where you will be able to freely shop and buy any existing CoinCraft-based products for 150% of the originally paid amount of your Avalon-based order. Once you opt for this, your existing Avalon order will be cancelled and you will receive a personal and not transferable coupon that has 50% more value than the amount you already paid us and that can be spent on any of our products currently available for preorder. For example, if you paid $5000 for an Avalon clone, you will receive a $7500 coupon that will let you buy a CoinCraft Desk 1 TH/s miner for FREE and leave you with $401 of credit to spend on yet another miner as per your wishes. Please note that the coupon must be fully spent and that any remaining credit cannot be paid back to you. Also, any new purchase will be subject to our new Terms of Sale and as such it is protected by our Customer Protection Plan.

B - REFUND) While we did the best to make an attractive upgrade offer and we believe that we reached the goal, we understand that some customers have spent more money than they could afford and just want a refund. A full refund has always been promised and given to all the customers that asked for it before we started manufacturing the devices, but the situation now is different because most parts of your order are already manufactured. Anyway, we are allowing you to choose this option and get refunded of the amount paid for your order less a 20% fee which, while much lower than the actual losses, we believe is a fair deal. The amount will be credited to your original bank account in the original currency (or Bitcoin wallet, if you paid this way) within 30 days and is subject to prior refunding of the Avalon chips from Bitsyncom.

The affected customers will receive an e-mail today with the above mentioned options and a request to express their will. If an option is not expressed within 30 days starting from today, we will automatically choose option A for you.

Please note that this offer is not valid for the batch #1 customers that already got their units, these users will receive a separate upgrade offer in the next days so stay tuned!
play

Activity: 267

View Profile
September 11, 2013, 02:25:44 PM

Great news! Thank you!

Just to be clear on one (important) thing, what place in queue will we get if we choose option A? Do we get priority over everyone else?

▄▄▄                                               
         ██▀█▀▀▀▀█▄                                         
         █▌██     █▌                                       
         █▌███     ▀█    ▄▄▄          ▄▄▄▄▄                 
        ▐█ ██████   ▀██▀▀▀ █▄▄█▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀████               
        ██ ████       ▀▀                 ████▄         ▄▄▄   
       ▐█▌ ▄▄███████████▄  ▄███████████▄ ████▌      ▄████ 
      ███ ▄█████▀▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀ ▐███▌    ▀████▌ ▀████   ▄████▀   
      ██ ▄████▀███████████ ▐███▌███  ▐███▌   ████▄████▀     
     ▐██▐████ █ ███ ▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▐███▄▄▄▄▄████▀█ ███▀█████▀       
    ▄██▌████▌ █ ██████████▌▐████████████▄  ███▄█████▄       
   ▐███▌▐█████  ██████████ ▐████████ ▐███▌██ ▄████████▄     
   ████▌▀███▄▄  ██ ▄▄████ ▐███████   ████▄████▀ ▀█████▄   
  ▐████▌██▀██████████████▀ ▐████████████▀▄████▀     ▀█████▄
  ▀▀▀▀▀      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀▀

──────  A Crypto Exchange Unlike Any Other
  ✔ SECURITY   ✔ TRANSPARENCY   ✔ ACCESSIBILITY
Telegram
Facebook
Twitter
Bitcointalk
Reddit
Website

HERO/LEGENDARY MEMBER
giorgiomassa (OP)

View Profile
September 11, 2013, 03:11:56 PM

Great news! Thank you!

Just to be clear on one (important) thing, what place in queue will we get if we choose option A? Do we get priority over everyone else?

Since we put orders in the queue as soon as the payment clears, having a coupon means that your order doesn't need to be cleared and, as such, it will immediately be placed in the next available slot in the shipping queue. Most of the payments haven't cleared yet but they will start from tomorrow so if you hurry up a bit you will be still among the very first to receive them!
play

View Profile
September 11, 2013, 03:22:14 PM

Well I can't because I'm batch#1..

But it sounds fair to me. (Although people could argue that they already payed in may or june.)

▄▄▄                                               
         ██▀█▀▀▀▀█▄                                         
         █▌██     █▌                                       

Telegram
Facebook
Twitter
Bitcointalk
Reddit
Website

HERO/LEGENDARY MEMBER
drico

Activity: 68

View Profile
September 11, 2013, 04:14:50 PM

Giorgio,

thanks for the update.

If I choose the refund, can I get my PSU and the boards and the case ?

BR
giorgiomassa (OP)

View Profile
September 12, 2013, 12:48:31 PM

Giorgio,

thanks for the update.

If I choose the refund, can I get my PSU and the boards and the case ?

BR

Actually the PSU is one of the few things that we're keeping on stock to use it for future products, since they are still sealed. You can get the case, the PDU & Control boards and the cables if you wish, that's already worth over the 20% that we keep as compensation. If you'd like to go for this option please reply your wishes to our e-mail.

Thanks!
pikeadz

Activity: 238

View Profile
September 12, 2013, 02:20:07 PM

After having successfully delivered batch #1 of the Avalon clones, the delays caused by the manufacturer of the Avalon chips has forced us to cancel the prepaid orders for batch #2 + #3 and to offer to the affected customers two options to choose from.

Bitsyncom llc, the manufacturer and supplier of the Avalon chips that are of critical importance to our Avalon clones products, publicly admitted to have completely lost the control on their stock of chips and finally offered full refunds to the buyers that, like us, bought big batches of chips to manufacture and sell Avalon based devices. This situation forces us to cancel the scheduled orders from batch #2 + #3, for which we already filed a formal refund request, but leaves us with important financial damages as a consequence of stocking and manufacturing all the needed electronic and mechanical parts. We understand that our customers have no responsibility for this so we are offering the following two options for batch #2 and #3 customers:

A - UPGRADE) This option is a one time deal where you will be able to freely shop and buy any existing CoinCraft-based products for 150% of the originally paid amount of your Avalon-based order. Once you opt for this, your existing Avalon order will be cancelled and you will receive a personal and not transferable coupon that has 50% more value than the amount you already paid us and that can be spent on any of our products currently available for preorder. For example, if you paid $5000 for an Avalon clone, you will receive a $7500 coupon that will let you buy a CoinCraft Desk 1 TH/s miner for FREE and leave you with $401 of credit to spend on yet another miner as per your wishes. Please note that the coupon must be fully spent and that any remaining credit cannot be paid back to you. Also, any new purchase will be subject to our new Terms of Sale and as such it is protected by our Customer Protection Plan.

B - REFUND) While we did the best to make an attractive upgrade offer and we believe that we reached the goal, we understand that some customers have spent more money than they could afford and just want a refund. A full refund has always been promised and given to all the customers that asked for it before we started manufacturing the devices, but the situation now is different because most parts of your order are already manufactured. Anyway, we are allowing you to choose this option and get refunded of the amount paid for your order less a 20% fee which, while much lower than the actual losses, we believe is a fair deal. The amount will be credited to your original bank account in the original currency (or Bitcoin wallet, if you paid this way) within 30 days and is subject to prior refunding of the Avalon chips from Bitsyncom.

The affected customers will receive an e-mail today with the above mentioned options and a request to express their will. If an option is not expressed within 30 days starting from today, we will automatically choose option A for you.

Please note that this offer is not valid for the batch #1 customers that already got their units, these users will receive a separate upgrade offer in the next days so stay tuned!

It looks like you guys spent a lot of money to get your assembly plant up and running.  I hope you sue yifu and recoup all the money for lost sales due to his delay.
giorgiomassa (OP)

View Profile
September 12, 2013, 02:30:13 PM

It looks like you guys spent a lot of money to get your assembly plant up and running.  I hope you sue yifu and recoup all the money for lost sales due to his delay.

We did stock all parts for 3 batches and have set-up production lines and labs for that, so yes what Yifu did by messing up their ASIC sale is a huge damage both to us and to our customers. Our legal advisers are not suggesting to sue Bitsyncom because that would most probably end up nowhere, but I would join a class action in case somebody here is seriously thinking about it. The only thing we can do for now is acquire as much market shares as possible with our CoinCraft products and make their 55nm products flop!
cimpex

Activity: 588
Merit: 252

View Profile
September 12, 2013, 06:38:49 PM

Anyway, we are allowing you to choose this option and get refunded of the amount paid for your order less a 20% fee which, while much lower than the actual losses, we believe is a fair deal.
Nice! Another change to your original FAQ.
Evidence: https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/26830026/Bitmine.ch%20FAQ.zip

Q: I changed my mind, can I request a refund for my order?

A: YES, if the order wasn’t shipped yet, you are eligible for a full refund based on our Order Refunds Policy. Please contact our support team to ask for a refund. Also, kindly note that if you cancel your order, you will loose your position in the order queue.

Don't accept a 20% fee!

I'm still waiting for my full refund since 21.08. On 21.09. we have 30 days and then you are officially in default!

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
         █████████████████████████▄   
       ███████                 ██████
     ██████                      ██████
    █████      ███████████▄        ████
   ████      █████████████▀         ████
  ████      █████            ██      ████
 █████     ████     ▄▄▄      ███     ████
 █████     ████   ███████   ████
 ████      ████   ███████   ████
 ████      ████   ██████    ████      ███
  ████     █████   ▀▀▀▀     ████     ████
  ████      █████            ██      ████
   ████      █████████████▄         ████
    █████      ███████████▀        ████
     ██████                       ████
       ██████
         ██████████████████████▄
             ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
SKYFchain
█▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█  ▄██
██▀  █
█  ▄██
██▀  █
█  ▄██
██▀  █
█  ▄██
██▀  █
█      █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█  ▄██
██▀  █
█  ▄██
██▀  █
█  ▄██
██▀  █
█  ▄██
██▀  █
█      █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄█
giorgiomassa (OP)

View Profile
September 13, 2013, 07:47:52 AM

We have finished processing about 70% of our existing batch 2&3 customers and are waiting for the response from the remaining ones.

We would like to thank everybody for their trust in us, more than 92% of the users opted for the coupon (option A) and this makes us very happy because despite the problems it looks that we have made it to find an acceptable solution for the mess caused by Yifu and their Avalon ASICs.

I'll keep you all posted once the conversion process is done for all of our customers!
Min€r

Activity: 359

View Profile
September 13, 2013, 08:01:08 AM

We have a problem with our vouchers - wrote Christian yesterday night. Can you please have a look at it - thanks!

BTC Sticker: German | English  
BTC Promo Sticker Sets: German | English
1P7fvQGyNx2EwUD7zVfY8jvDFjfA5Sq59b
giorgiomassa (OP)

View Profile
September 13, 2013, 08:03:13 AM

We have a problem with our vouchers - wrote Christian yesterday night. Can you please have a look at it - thanks!

Yes I already PMd you about that, we will fix it immediately, sorry for the troubles caused.
play

View Profile
September 13, 2013, 08:21:57 AM

Please see Christian's email.. got my batch 1 but it isn't working...

▄▄▄                                               
         ██▀█▀▀▀▀█▄                                         
         █▌██     █▌                                       

Telegram
Facebook
Twitter
Bitcointalk
Reddit
Website

HERO/LEGENDARY MEMBER
gotah

Activity: 63

bitcoin is the future

View Profile WWW
September 13, 2013, 08:33:56 AM

Please see Christian's email.. got my batch 1 but it isn't working...

Hi Dear, I'm checking mails, don't worry if you already write me I will answer shortly.

YinCoin YangCoin ☯☯First Ever POS/POW Alternator! Multipool! ☯ ☯ http://yinyangpool.com/ 
Free Distribution! https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=623937
Bwincoin - 100% Free POS. B5LcTXcUmycXsiSPk5qJWDp4ZxMryxjUMx
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: