Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 06:30:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 [70] 71 72 73 74 75 76 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is bitcoin a good way to invest your money ?  (Read 16777 times)
kendryfernandez

Activity: 90
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 08:04:21 PM

Cryptos are definitely a good way to invest your money when you find one that you really trust. There are thousands of coins, I personally suggest to invest in low market cap currencies, since they have more room to grow.

It's easier to go from 1 to 2, or let's say from 10 to 20. Than going from 10.000 USD to 20.000 USD (Imagine how much money has to be invested in bitcoin so that its price doubles).

My advice: Low market cap coins.
Zoin is a good example of one, you can check it at www.zoinofficial.com
bluered

Activity: 176
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 12:07:38 AM

Savings in banks Deposits in banks Property investments, such as buying property (land and buildings) are then leased or resold after some time later. Gold investment, such as buying gold and then stored for the long term. May be useful in the long run. and produce a decent and satisfactory. or farming to buy sawan and gardening and planting fruits and vegetables is a very good investment. Although a little vulnerable to failure but it could not hurt to try.
Well I guess investing bitcoins is good but do not put all your money there because we do not know then what might happen to your wallet I mean if you can forget your wallet or the password, just save what is enough for you to loss or just save your earnings in bitcoins if possible.

Yes it is good way to invest your money because its value is bigger than the other, compare to a business or to a bank the value that you can get from it is bigger, but there is also a risk to it, you must be careful holding your wallet for it to be safe.

●    D A F Z O    ●   A DECENTRALIZED GLOBAL P2P LOGISTICS PLATFORM   ●    D A F Z O    ●
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   CONTRIBUTE in PRIVATE SALE OFFERING 50% BONUS   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
TelegramFacebookTwitterWhitePaperANNOnePagerYoutubeMediumLinkedIn
putot

Activity: 77
Merit: 5

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 12:32:36 AM

Bitcoin is a very great idea in doing investment with your money. At times when price is in its lowest, then that would be the perfect time to buy more of bitcoin. Store it in your most reliable wallet then wait until bitcoin price will go up. This is of great deal indeed.

http://www.ARBITAO.com
      THE NEW WAY OF ARBITRAGE TRADING     
[          PRE-SALE starts on July 1st          ]
Triyavam

Activity: 98

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 01:02:11 AM

bitcoin is a good way to invest your money,
somewhere from this forum a merchant who sells the lot and his car and says that he will invest in bitcoin products,
In my opinion, the best procedure here is to determine the amount of investment in bitcoin, especially if we are an apprentice,
People paired and clearly bred fruitful in bitcoin may be gifted and skilled in this regard.
lodi123

Activity: 126

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 01:24:15 AM

Savings in banks Deposits in banks Property investments, such as buying property (land and buildings) are then leased or resold after some time later. Gold investment, such as buying gold and then stored for the long term. May be useful in the long run. and produce a decent and satisfactory. or farming to buy sawan and gardening and planting fruits and vegetables is a very good investment. Although a little vulnerable to failure but it could not hurt to try.
Yes it is a very good way of investing money for security purposes for the future finances
emanjun

Activity: 252

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 02:50:18 AM

Exactly, it is a big advantage for those who are investing in bitcoin because its price is getting higher from time to time. It is also secure. It makes all transaction easier and faster.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
knight20

Activity: 140
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 03:36:30 AM

There is always a good and bad in investing. If you don't know about bitcoin and you just invest in highest peak price of bitcoin you will be loose your profit. I suggest you to invest bitcoin when it is crack down and if bitcoin raises your profit will double or triple.
surfinonmyownwavebaby

Activity: 252
Merit: 104

Decentralized Ecosystem for User-Generated Content

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 03:39:57 AM

It is a fabulous way to invest your money granted you are not investing all or a major portion of your money and granted you know what you are getting involved with before getting involved. Not sure which is more important, but both are critical to having success here.

R E O S         [   A BLOCKCHAIN-BASED ECOSYSTEM FOR USER-GENERATED CONTENT   ]     JOIN NOW!
Introducing REOSchain™   |  The blockchain that digs out the true value of social media content

WHITEPAPER                    TELEGRAM                     TWITTER                     LINKEDIN                     GITHUB
Pejoh Asu

Activity: 1484
Merit: 254

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 04:09:00 AM

There is always a good and bad in investing. If you don't know about bitcoin and you just invest in highest peak price of bitcoin you will be loose your profit. I suggest you to invest bitcoin when it is crack down and if bitcoin raises your profit will double or triple.
I think yes, bitcoin is the best and quick way to get profit, the most important is we dare to take risks because everyone knows that the risks of bitcoin investment is very high and even make all the money lost anytime.

▄▄███▄    ▄███▄▄
     ▄▀▀    █    █    ▀▀▄
    ██    ▄▄▀    ▀▄▄    ██
    ▀▄▄▄█▀▀        ▀▀█▄▄▄▀
  ▄▄█▀█▄              ▄█▀█▄▄
▄█▀     ▀▀█▄     ▄▄█▀▀     ▀█▄
██          ▀█▄▄█▀          ██
▀█▄     ▄▄▄█▀▀  ▀▀▀▄▄▄     ▄█▀
  ▀█▄▄▄▀▀            ▀▀▄▄▄█▀
   █▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▀▀█
   ██  ▀▀▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▀  ██
    ▀▄     █      █     ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▀      ▀▄▄▄▀▀
cogwise
  ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
Hyper-charge your trading with intelligent insights   ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄███
███▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄███
███▀               ████
███▄              █████
████▄            ██████
█████▄▄        ▄███████
████▄       ▄██████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
█████  ▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▀███████
█████  █████  ██▄▀█████
█████  █▀▀██▄▄▄▄  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████

█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

Bedebah

Activity: 524
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 04:32:59 AM

I think yes, with bitcoin then we have an opportunity to get unlimited profit, bitcoin investment such as building a business and passive income, as long as we wait to wait then we will get big profits.
andeluna

Activity: 238
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 05:21:27 AM

Yes, bitcoin is a good way to invest money because it is volatile. Many are already earning their profit through bitcoin because they buy btc when the price is dump and sell it when the price goes up so I think it's not a bad thing to invest in Bitcoin.

♲   ∞   GRN Grid   ∞   ♲
█ ♻ ▌A SUSTAINABLE FIRST BLOCKCHAIN WITHOUT COMPROMISES ▌♻ █
GRNGrid.com
Lebrianso

Activity: 33

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 05:36:21 AM

bitcoin is the best manner to invest our money, we should purchase bitcoin after which maintain it for long time. in just by using making an investment and keeping Bitcoin, we can already have income earned inside the future. but don't put all of your funds into bitcoin funding. in my opinion I consider if bitcoin is a honestly very good funding and it is very one of a kind from the opposite investments.
Derrick

Activity: 294

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 06:23:50 AM

Indeed off kilter putting resources into bitcoin will be more superior to other place since you can make enough benefit from bitcoin in less time and furthermore working with bitcoin is substantially simpler then other place and the fundamental reason is that bitcoin is the most secure place for speculation.
jayes

Activity: 75

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 06:33:32 AM

It is good to invest in bitcoin or even in the ethereum and ripple for the long term. Invest that you can afford to lose so you wont regret it in the end.
GalaxyWorld

Activity: 406

The Exchange for EOS Community

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 06:49:51 AM

Currently I find this market is quite hot so I invited to invest in. And I only invest 50% of the money I have and the other 50% I invest in the real value. I am the one who never bot money into one place.

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌          The Exchange for the EOS Community!          ▐|   EOSex   |▌
                    ICO: 15th October to 20th November  |  Free EXP Tokens: Join Bounty!                    
Whitepaper               ANN Thread               Telegram               Twitter               Mobile
btcrut2017

Activity: 406
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 08:57:28 AM

Yes bitcoin is a good way to invest your money but not all just the money that you can afford to lose. Be vigilant in the market value. Be equip also on the information with regards to your investment. Keep updated.
MMS2017

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 09:07:34 AM

According to me bitcoin is a good way to invest our money because in the stock market we do all the activities through brokers and agents but inn the crypto market we can actively participate in the investment and we can check the status of our investment value any time and the other benefit is that we can check our value 24 7 because all the data is available on the internet and through this source we can access our investment. In the year 2018 the people will become only investors of the crypto .

❰❰❰ GREENPAPER █████   TERRAGREEN   █████  ANN THREAD ❱❱❱
●●● ▬▬ Facebook  ❰❰❰  Blockchain Based Renewable Energy Platform  ❱❱❱  LinkedIn ▬▬ ●●●
Telegram Twitter    ICO Website    Reddit    Medium
durgeshjishri

Activity: 33

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 09:13:25 AM

Bitcoin is one of the many ways of investments available in present world ,it is good for the person having knowledge of computers and have enough time to wait ,and watch the market.
rommelo24
Copper Member

Activity: 364

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 09:14:34 AM

If you have spare money that you can afford to lose then try investing through bitcoin. Bitcoin investment, if you are lucky enough would give you a fortune of a lifetime. You can be called millionaire is your bitcoin investment would be successful.
keeee

Activity: 574
Merit: 267

" Coindragon.com 30% Cash Back "

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 09:25:20 AM

Absolutely bitcoin is a good way to invest your money. When you invest your money to it, you can have the capability to earn a huge amount of profit to it. The larger and the longer you invest your money to it, the larger profit you can get.

Pages: « 1 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 [70] 71 72 73 74 75 76 »
  Print  

Jump to: