Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 01:47:44 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO]🌱SMARTLANDS - ✅first tokensale on 🚀Stellar! SLT is listed on SDEX  (Read 33334 times)
Aessa81

Activity: 18
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 10:59:54 AM

And some more about global agriculture exposure.
Smartlands to bring significant value for improvement of global food security. Farm investments are crucial component of sustainable development in poor countries.
The issue is in focus of the United Nations and top business media. Yesterday’s article on Bloomberg discusses the possible challenges that poor countries may face in this regard. Nevertheless, great challenges bring great opportunities.
The growing demand from urban food markets, which consume as much as 70 percent of food supplies, could benefit the rural agriculture industry, the FAO said. In sub-Saharan Africa alone, the value of urban food markets is projected to more than triple to $500 billion in 20 years through 2030.
https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2017-10-09/poor-nations-need-farm-investment-or-face-importing-more-food-j8jssozu

https://i.imgur.com/yZRTi7N.png
https://i.imgur.com/0kSDZsi.png

Good chance for agritech and agri companies

I found out on bitcoin.com (https://news.bitcoin.com/pr-smartlands-platform-opens-agricultural-sector-crypto-investors/)

To date, asset-backed tokens (ABT) are used in various industries (real estate, finance, etc.), but the agricultural market, especially horticulture, has a significant investment potential, as it provides opportunities in the market with high margins and low risks. By definition ABTs are backed by assets which minimizes risks, but ABTs issued within Smartlands will also provide expected returns identical to investment in equity.

The land and the trees are long-term assets, and their price is subject to minor fluctuations in the short term. At the same time, Smartlands makes the most of high-tech and IT solutions, achieving maximum efficiency and transparency.
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
CryptoFUND111

Activity: 23

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 12:22:38 PM

I've saw your org chart! Are you working now on the alpha version of the platform?
PhilMorrison1 (OP)

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 03:46:26 PM

The Smartlands team continues to work hard on the creation of the Platform! We are always glad to keep you updated on the latest news.
The updated Lightpaper is available now. In the document, we introduce a new financial instrument for the market - Smartlands INDEX Token (one token to invest in all the Platform's agricompanies).
Find Smartlands Lightpaper here:
https://medium.com/@smartlands/smartlands-lightpaper-and-index-token-model-f37e7d464f3d
Aessa81

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 07:08:11 AM

The Smartlands team continues to work hard on the creation of the Platform! We are always glad to keep you updated on the latest news.
The updated Lightpaper is available now. In the document, we introduce a new financial instrument for the market - Smartlands INDEX Token (one token to invest in all the Platform's agricompanies).
https://medium.com/@smartlands/smartlands-lightpaper-and-index-token-model-f37e7d464f3d

When it will be available?
PhilMorrison1 (OP)

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 07:34:49 AM

The Lightpaper is already available. Please use the link provided to access it.
Aessa81

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 07:49:37 AM

I meant index
PhilMorrison1 (OP)

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 08:47:51 AM

I meant index

As it is stated in the Lightpaper and was mentioned by tokensepton: Once the number of ABTs of agricultural companies issued on the Platform will reach five, the Platform will construct the index encompassing all the Platform’s agricultural ABTs. After the issue of 10 ABTs on the Platform, an index token will be issued. Proceeds of sales of the token will be used to buy ABTs proportional to the composition of the index. Such index token will make the Smartlands index of agricultural ABT investable providing an opportunity to buy all the issued agricultural ABT tokens with one action.
We expect to have 10 companies on the Platform in 2nd or 3rd quarter 2018, so that's a good proxy for Smartlands Index token creation.
Aessa81

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 12:50:03 PM

I meant index

As it is stated in the Lightpaper and was mentioned by tokensepton: Once the number of ABTs of agricultural companies issued on the Platform will reach five, the Platform will construct the index encompassing all the Platform’s agricultural ABTs. After the issue of 10 ABTs on the Platform, an index token will be issued. Proceeds of sales of the token will be used to buy ABTs proportional to the composition of the index. Such index token will make the Smartlands index of agricultural ABT investable providing an opportunity to buy all the issued agricultural ABT tokens with one action.
We expect to have 10 companies on the Platform in 2nd or 3rd quarter 2018, so that's a good proxy for Smartlands Index token creation.

OК, thanks for prompt response
oacorewsoni

Activity: 103
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 01:32:43 PM

Buy your share of the multibillion industry! We designed a new class of low-risk tokens! Sign up Now and get pre-sale bonuses!

Smartlands — first worldwide platform for agricultural assets tokenization.

The Platform will change whole ICO landscape, providing investors with protection and Platform tokens with consistent value growth!

Smartlands is designed to create a new class of low-risk tokens, secured by real, profitable assets in agriculture and establish an appropriate infrastructure for crowdsales of such tokens that protects investors from the major part of risks.

What is the limited presale bonus?

Pre-sale bonuses:

Bonus   Amount in ETH
15%           5-10
20%           10-20
25%           20-50
30%           50-100
40%           >100
Is this still relevant? Presale is not over yet?
PhilMorrison1 (OP)

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 05:34:07 PM

Buy your share of the multibillion industry! We designed a new class of low-risk tokens! Sign up Now and get pre-sale bonuses!

The Platform will change whole ICO landscape, providing investors with protection and Platform tokens with consistent value growth!

Smartlands is designed to create a new class of low-risk tokens, secured by real, profitable assets in agriculture and establish an appropriate infrastructure for crowdsales of such tokens that protects investors from the major part of risks.

Pre-sale bonuses:

Bonus   Amount in ETH
15%           5-10
20%           10-20
25%           20-50
30%           50-100
40%           >100
Sorry, but presale is over. The main token sale will be open soon. You should have signed up for notifications at our website to get a personal reminder about the start of the presale...
You may reserve tokens for the main token sale now!
Eirikr

Activity: 14

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 05:37:35 PM

Quite a lot happened while I did not visit the thread. Great to see that the team is being active and continue to develop the project!
IMHO Lightpaper is very nice.
Aessa81

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 08:37:55 AM

https://cdn-images-1.medium.com/max/800/1*-B6zWI_hz0SdLBZ6jYzynw.jpeg

Pre-sale bonuses:

Bonus   Amount in ETH
15%           5-10
20%           10-20
25%           20-50
30%           50-100
40%           >100
Sorry, but presale is over. The main token sale will be open soon. You should have signed up for notifications at our website to get a personal reminder about the start of the presale...
You may reserve tokens for the main token sale now!

Ok, let's wait for ICO launch
Ukraine2020

Activity: 826
Merit: 284

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 08:39:34 AM

Smartlands marketing research shows that 48% of agricultural companies are willing to use the Platform.
Smartlands Platform team extensively work with farmers and agricultural companies all over the world to better understand our clients and make the Platform that will be the most suitable for their needs.
To confirm the demand for Smartlands Platform and its services, we performed a marketing research of agricultural companies that was focused on two critical issues for the success of the Platform:
-   understanding and readiness to use Smartlands Platform (once created) and blockchain technology in general
-   need for reliable long-term financing for the introduction of innovations and expansion
91 agricultural companies took part in the marketing research, and the obtained results are encouraging.

Summarized results are indicated in the chart and provided below.
•   44 companies (48%) are both ready to use the Platform and need additional sources of financing.
•   18 companies (20%) have a positive perception of the Platform but don’t plan to raise additional capital in near future.
•   15 companies (17%) don’t understand or like the idea of the Platform/blockchain, but need additional sources of financing
•   14 companies (15%) don’t understand or like the idea of the Platform/blockchain, and don’t plan to raise additional capital.
The distribution of answers is also illustrated on the scatterplot below

Thanks!
Long looked closely at the project.
Very pleased that the guys are in the team and from Ukraine.
Well done!
Ukraine2020

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 08:40:03 AM

=)
Also, I want my small farm and attract investment - it is very important for the initial stage of the development of the farm.
Agriculture will play a very important role in the world.
Good luck!
tokensepton

Activity: 69

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 10:00:10 AM

=)
Also, I want my small farm and attract investment - it is very important for the initial stage of the development of the farm.
Good luck!
Small farms will fit the Group of assets ABT type the best but you need to have assets to collateralize before you can raise crypto investments.
Thank you for your support of the project!
PhilMorrison1 (OP)

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 11:12:06 AM

We are glad to share with you great news about the Smartlands team.

Victor Ermak – CTO at Smartlands, is nominated as one of four finalists in The Digital Insurer Award 2017 in the Start-Up InsurTech category.
The final will take place on November 2nd, 2017 in Singapore during the Digital Insurer Asia Conference!

We sincerely wish Victor and Skyglyph team a well-deserved victory!
http://asia2017.the-digital-insurer.com/award-application/skyglyph/
Eirikr

Activity: 14

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 11:33:14 AM

We are glad to share with you great news about the Smartlands team.

Victor Ermak – CTO at Smartlands, is nominated as one of four finalists in The Digital Insurer Award 2017 in the Start-Up InsurTech category.
The final will take place on November 2nd, 2017 in Singapore during the Digital Insurer Asia Conference!

We sincerely wish Victor and Skyglyph team a well-deserved victory!
http://asia2017.the-digital-insurer.com/award-application/skyglyph/
https://i.imgur.com/DArz4Jk.jpg
Wow! It's getting better and better! Can't wait till the ICO starts!
Aessa81

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 03:15:03 PM

=)
Good luck!
Small farms will fit the Group of assets ABT type the best but you need to have assets to collateralize before you can raise crypto investments.

So assets play key role, for investors confidence I believe
Ukraine2020

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 09:00:05 PM

=)
Good luck!

Yes... I understand it.
Land - this is the assets of farmers.
I understand correctly?
tokensepton

Activity: 69

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 06:48:19 AM

=)
Good luck!

Yes... I understand it.
Land - this is the assets of farmers.
I understand correctly?

Yes, the land is the best asset that can be collateralized as it does not depreciate. With other assets there should be a rollover, that is not that easy to handle.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  

Jump to: