Bitcoin Forum
June 26, 2024, 11:29:27 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][MDN] Meridian Ⓜ️ | DIGITAL COLLATERAL | Bitcoin Loans Platform (MLP)  (Read 12794 times)
NutMasterTardd
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1015

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 07:14:57 PM

Hey Guys,

Just to confirm, bounties will be delivered as advertised - one week after listing.

The Meridian team will not be adjusting stakes.

We will be making an announcement here within the next 27 - 28 days, concerning which exchange Meridian will be listing with.

Until then, we're thankful for your continued patience & support!

The Meridian Team

I think that is a good decision personally, will be waiting for more updates! Really excited to see what happens for Meridian in 2018!

GEO, RLC & QRL.
DarkRipple

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 08:26:17 PM

Hey Guys,

Just to confirm, bounties will be delivered as advertised - one week after listing.

We will be making an announcement here within the next 27 - 28 days, concerning which exchange Meridian will be listing with.

The Meridian Team
27-28 days ? Are you serious.
DarkRipple

Activity: 11

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 08:33:27 PM

Also, I don’t know how many times do I have to ask, what is your plans about unsold token burn?
antagonist

Activity: 211
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 10:43:32 PM

Hey Guys,

The Meridian Team

thank you sir for confarm this one,i have receive token buy in ico now i will wait for this exchnge as you say. i think good thing become because of this coin and i give to you people many support for this
very excite now to play on exchange 2018 meridian Grin
Neversettle

Activity: 308
Merit: 13

ZetoChain - ACCELERATING BLOCKCHAIN FOR THE SUPPLY

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 01:44:27 PM

Also, I don’t know how many times do I have to ask, what is your plans about unsold token burn?

let´s wait for the next weekly report. They already told us the tokens will be burned. the only question is when

Activity: 242

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 09:26:40 AM

Hey Guys,

The Meridian Team
well done, its good to have a clear time for the distribution, 27-28 days is ok, anyway, the team should care more about the project itself

malibubaby

Activity: 546
Merit: 107

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 11:04:26 AM

Hey Guys,

The Meridian Team

Okay dev thank you for this update.
SpringfieldM1A

Activity: 966
Merit: 550

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 11:30:36 AM

Would those who participated in the ICO have had their tokens? Bounty has not yet been distributed. I heard it was going to be distributed 1 week after entering the stock market and 1 week ago. I do not even know how much money Bounty will get. I hope it is a satisfactory figure.
Boiyboomers

Activity: 46

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 12:49:06 PM

I would like to see the opening price of this token , why don't start selling MDN on etherdelta ?
antagonist

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 02:39:52 PM

Would those who participated in the ICO have had their tokens? Bounty has not yet been distributed. I heard it was going to be distributed 1 week after entering the stock market and 1 week ago. I do not even know how much money Bounty will get. I hope it is a satisfactory figure.

I have receive tokens i buy during ico, bounty i think will be deliver one week after exchange launch. I think it is best like this way so we avoid reckless dumping
MeridianMDN (OP)

Activity: 212
Merit: 110

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 11:04:53 AM

I have receive tokens i buy during ico, bounty i think will be deliver one week after exchange launch. I think it is best like this way so we avoid reckless dumping

Thanks,

That's the general idea.

As a side note, progress is being made on development of our Bitcoin Loans platform.

This is a pivotal piece of the Meridian project. Once more progress is made we will release information concerning its' launch.

As far as exchanges go - we are now at the mercy of the exchanges and their own internal processes and procedures.

We will be keeping you guys informed as progression is made.

Many thanks,

The Meridian Team

Code:
[center][url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2157860][color=#4d4d4d][i][b][font=century gothic]▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ Meridian | myMDN.io ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬[/font][/b][/i][/color][/url]
[font=century gothic][b][url=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YTjW3dqaey0][color=black][color=#0065A9]D[/color][color=#0067AA]i[/color][color=#0069AB]g[/color][color=#006CAC]i[/color][color=#006EAD]t[/color][color=#0071AE]a[/color][color=#0173AF]l[/color] [color=#0178B1]C[/color][color=#017AB2]o[/color][color=#017DB3]l[/color][color=#027FB4]l[/color][color=#0282B5]a[/color][color=#0284B6]t[/color][color=#0286B8]e[/color][color=#0289B9]r[/color][color=#038BBA]a[/color][color=#038EBB]l[/color] [color=#0393BD]T[/color][color=#0395BE]o[/color][color=#0497BF]k[/color][color=#049AC0]e[/color][color=#049CC1]n[/color][color=#049FC2]s[/color]  [color=#04A1C3]▨[/color]  [color=#049AC0]B[/color][color=#0497BF]i[/color][color=#0395BE]t[/color][color=#0393BD]c[/color][color=#0390BC]o[/color][color=#038EBB]i[/color][color=#038BBA]n[/color] [color=#0286B8]L[/color][color=#0284B6]o[/color][color=#0282B5]a[/color][color=#027FB4]n[/color][color=#017DB3]s[/color] [color=#0178B1]P[/color][color=#0175B0]l[/color][color=#0173AF]a[/color][color=#0071AE]t[/color][color=#006EAD]f[/color][color=#006CAC]o[/color][color=#0069AB]r[/color][color=#0067AA]m[/color][/color][/url]
[url=http://mymdn.io/][color=black][color=#7163A8]▬[/color][color=#6D5FA5]▬[/color][color=#695CA1]▬[/color][color=#65589E]▬[/color][color=#61559A]▬[/color][color=#5D5197]▬[/color][color=#594D93]▬[/color][color=#564A90]▬[/color][color=#52468C]❰[/color] [color=#4A3F85]J[/color][color=#463B82]O[/color][color=#42387E]I[/color][color=#3E347B]N[/color] [color=#3E347B]I[/color][color=#42387E]C[/color][color=#463B82]O[/color] [color=#4E4389]❱[/color][color=#52468C]▬[/color][color=#564A90]▬[/color][color=#594D93]▬[/color][color=#5D5197]▬[/color][color=#61559A]▬[/color][color=#65589E]▬[/color][color=#695CA1]▬[/color][color=#6D5FA5]▬[/colo
WhattaCOINcidence

Activity: 142

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 11:17:43 AM

Thanks,

That's the general idea.

As a side note, progress is being made on development of our Bitcoin Loans platform.

This is a pivotal piece of the Meridian project. Once more progress is made we will release information concerning its' launch.

As far as exchanges go - we are now at the mercy of the exchanges and their own internal processes and procedures.

Many thanks,

The Meridian Team

Hello, thank you for this information. We would like to know when is the token burn that you said you would do for unsold tokens?

I believe someone else asked this question as well.
Neversettle

Activity: 308
Merit: 13

ZetoChain - ACCELERATING BLOCKCHAIN FOR THE SUPPLY

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 04:25:25 PM

Thanks,

That's the general idea.

Many thanks,

The Meridian Team

thanks for the frequent updates. Looking forward to the release of the platform. Any news how the loan will function technically?
there was the idea of eth smartcontract per loan granted right?

westerncoin

Activity: 38

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 09:35:26 PM

I just hope they do the sensible thing and reduce amount of the bounties in proportion to the token burn. Other than that, I'm happy they made the right decision on the bounty release date.

I think reducing bounties would cause a backlash which would make the team seem less trustworthy and also bounty hunters shouldn't suffer due to lack of ICO raised funds. I think maybe unsold tokens shouldn't all be burnt but instead some should be distributed to ICO participants, this could be done by the ICO price of 5000 per 1 BTC raised being altered to 10,000 per 1 BTC (or even higher) which would make investors happy and then bounty hunters do not get affected. I think maybe a little more time for ICO particpants to trade before bounties are distributed might be a good idea, maybe two weeks instead of one.

People who invested real money vs people who copy paste.

Bounties should be reduced to reflect amount of tokens sold.

that stake is huge... 500k split between 32 people..

Going to piss every investor off.
If you as a bounty hunter think that is ok... you need to get a job... invest real money... and watch someone who copy pastes something destroy your investment.

that bounty should be reduced to reflect the amount of tokens sold.

Or meridian is basically giving thier actual investors a Big FUCK YOU.. which they are basically already doing by being silent and treating the people who put real money into thier project like shit.
westerncoin

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 03:12:30 AM

Hey Guys,

The Meridian Team

If your not adjusting the stakes, then you need to compensate your investors accordingly.

In no way shape nor form in any situation is that fair to people who actually invested real currency.

We paid real money. and your basically telling investors that those 32 people are splitting that 1.2m bounty.

Thats fucked on so many levels.

so we paid around 500$ usdt per 300 of this token.

copy/pasters are getting thousands. and facebook likes are getting 10s of thousands.

while investors paid around 1.40$ per token.

What a fucking ripp off of a company

WhattaCOINcidence

Activity: 142

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 03:57:49 AM

I think they may be a scam just paying themselves the bounties. I , along with many other people were booted from their telegram when asking them anything about their project. They have proven themselves to be utterly incompetant already. They need to do right by investors or give us our money back
antagonist

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 02:07:27 PM

If your not adjusting the stakes, then you need to compensate your investors accordingly.

In no way shape nor form in any situation is that fair to people who actually invested real currency.

We paid real money. and your basically telling investors that those 32 people are splitting that 1.2m bounty.

copy/pasters are getting thousands. and facebook likes are getting 10s of thousands.

maybe i think this westerncoins person is mentally challenged guy or some brain damage learning disabled at least ,, i purchase more than 5000 thousands mdn token from ico and i happy with way team are going so far , regular post they put here to answer question

i think maybe you are not mentally correct to be investor and i no believe that you purchase any mdn coin even that small 500 hundreds dollar that you say , i have saw in profile that you create fake coin westerncoin altcoin to sell and i saw many people laugh at that one so this is what make you qualify to speak crap in this place ??
why you say bounty people are less than investor is something wrong with brain

if bounty hunter not important then how you like if i say that small investor like you no important ? what if i say here that disable person like you should no be investor here in this place
that no right this is crypto worlds for everyone to enjoy and dev should keep their promoise to honor bounty if they change this one i no longer support
MeridianMDN (OP)

Activity: 212
Merit: 110

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 05:27:52 PM

thanks for the frequent updates. Looking forward to the release of the platform. Any news how the loan will function technically?
there was the idea of eth smartcontract per loan granted right?

Hello there,

A Smart contract is one way to do it - which is being explored.

However, we are really pushing towards something slightly more traditional and secure.

Issuing a digital asset denominated loan isn't the difficult task, preventing abuse of the system is something that we are much more concerned with.

Additionally - building records of loan repayments, cherry picking which details are more significant in proving/disproving the value of a borrower.

There is a lot to consider.

Also we are big proponents of open-source development but, in order to bring a higher level of value into the equation, a portion of the framework will be proprietary.

This will enable us to have a unique spot in the P2PLending market coupled with at least some protection that will ensure that our internal methods and processes will be somewhat protected/shielded from imitation.

So while smart contracts could play an important role in our public platform, there are other methods that are slightly more interesting.

Thanks,

We certainly will not be adjusting stakes in our bounty campaign.

All bounties will be delivered as advertised.

It is instructive to note that bounty participants joined our campaign based on the 'specific' incentives that we advertised.

As such, we will deliver their rewards as promised - without compromise.

Despite the negative view that you have presented concerning Bounty participants, we certainly do not share those beliefs.

In fact, Bounty Participants have been very pivotal for us and they must be rewarded.

We see no difference between ICO participants and Bounty participants. Both are on the same level of importance.

The Meridian team remains impartial, and there will be no favoritism.

Bounties will be delivered, as advertised. Without change, and without compromise.

maybe i think this westerncoins person is mentally challenged guy or some brain damage learning disabled at least ,, i purchase more than 5000 thousands mdn token from ico and i happy with way team are going so far , regular post they put here to answer question

i think maybe you are not mentally correct to be investor and i no believe that you purchase any mdn coin even that small 500 hundreds dollar that you say , i have saw in profile that you create fake coin westerncoin altcoin to sell and i saw many people laugh at that one so this is what make you qualify to speak crap in this place ??
why you say bounty people are less than investor is something wrong with brain

if bounty hunter not important then how you like if i say that small investor like you no important ? what if i say here that disable person like you should no be investor here in this place
that no right this is crypto worlds for everyone to enjoy and dev should keep their promoise to honor bounty if they change this one i no longer support

It's impossible to please everyone, and we definitely will not attempt to do so.

Our time is much better spent in honoring our promises, and pushing the Meridian project forward.

There are some who are happy with the work that we have done so far, and some who are not.

Everyone is entitled to their own personal perspectives.

We are concerned now with bringing Meridian to a live trading platform, and as some people here are aware - this takes time.

As always is the case, we will be keeping everyone in the loop - and well informed as things progress.

The Meridian Team

Code:
[center][url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2157860][color=#4d4d4d][i][b][font=century gothic]▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ Meridian | myMDN.io ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬[/font][/b][/i][/color][/url]
[font=century gothic][b][url=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YTjW3dqaey0][color=black][color=#0065A9]D[/color][color=#0067AA]i[/color][color=#0069AB]g[/color][color=#006CAC]i[/color][color=#006EAD]t[/color][color=#0071AE]a[/color][color=#0173AF]l[/color] [color=#0178B1]C[/color][color=#017AB2]o[/color][color=#017DB3]l[/color][color=#027FB4]l[/color][color=#0282B5]a[/color][color=#0284B6]t[/color][color=#0286B8]e[/color][color=#0289B9]r[/color][color=#038BBA]a[/color][color=#038EBB]l[/color] [color=#0393BD]T[/color][color=#0395BE]o[/color][color=#0497BF]k[/color][color=#049AC0]e[/color][color=#049CC1]n[/color][color=#049FC2]s[/color]  [color=#04A1C3]▨[/color]  [color=#049AC0]B[/color][color=#0497BF]i[/color][color=#0395BE]t[/color][color=#0393BD]c[/color][color=#0390BC]o[/color][color=#038EBB]i[/color][color=#038BBA]n[/color] [color=#0286B8]L[/color][color=#0284B6]o[/color][color=#0282B5]a[/color][color=#027FB4]n[/color][color=#017DB3]s[/color] [color=#0178B1]P[/color][color=#0175B0]l[/color][color=#0173AF]a[/color][color=#0071AE]t[/color][color=#006EAD]f[/color][color=#006CAC]o[/color][color=#0069AB]r[/color][color=#0067AA]m[/color][/color][/url]
[url=http://mymdn.io/][color=black][color=#7163A8]▬[/color][color=#6D5FA5]▬[/color][color=#695CA1]▬[/color][color=#65589E]▬[/color][color=#61559A]▬[/color][color=#5D5197]▬[/color][color=#594D93]▬[/color][color=#564A90]▬[/color][color=#52468C]❰[/color] [color=#4A3F85]J[/color][color=#463B82]O[/color][color=#42387E]I[/color][color=#3E347B]N[/color] [color=#3E347B]I[/color][color=#42387E]C[/color][color=#463B82]O[/color] [color=#4E4389]❱[/color][color=#52468C]▬[/color][color=#564A90]▬[/color][color=#594D93]▬[/color][color=#5D5197]▬[/color][color=#61559A]▬[/color][color=#65589E]▬[/color][color=#695CA1]▬[/color][color=#6D5FA5]▬[/colo
westerncoin

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 06:55:55 PM

Honoring what promises?

You still have not answered about the token burn.

Which is fraudulant.

If all you got was bounty babies, and zero investors, You would have no money for your project.

let that sink in.

You ripped off your investors.
antagonist

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 07:11:58 PM

Honoring what promises?

You still have not answered about the token burn.

Which is fraudulant.

If all you got was bounty babies, and zero investors, You would have no money for your project.

let that sink in.

You ripped off your investors.

i think this western persons is retarded brain dead guy Cheesy
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  

Jump to: