Bitcoin Forum
June 27, 2024, 10:51:58 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][MDN] Meridian Ⓜ️ | DIGITAL COLLATERAL | Bitcoin Loans Platform (MLP)  (Read 12794 times)
WhattaCOINcidence

Activity: 142
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 07:14:04 PM

They should give investors their money back. No token burn=fraud
antagonist

Activity: 211

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 07:58:36 PM

They should give investors their money back. No token burn=fraud

i am also investor in meridian more than 5 thousands token i have , please show to us here your wallet to prove it that you owner of mdn tokens . i dont think you have any coin to show us here ,, you say the same thing as westerncoin retard person
in this place i have been for some month and i see they have said it that they will burn token
if real investor you will no this one so prove it to us with address show your tokens if you have any to display it

you and westerncoin should post here your mdn address so that we see if geniune investor you are ,, and both must prove owner of address by create new transaction ,, i do not think you ppl can do it
WhattaCOINcidence

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 09:10:30 PM

"
We certainly will not be adjusting stakes in our bounty campaign.

All bounties will be delivered as advertised.

It is instructive to note that bounty participants joined our campaign based on the 'specific' incentives that we advertised.

As such, we will deliver their rewards as promised - without compromise.

Despite the negative view that you have presented concerning Bounty participants, we certainly do not share those beliefs.

In fact, Bounty Participants have been very pivotal for us and they must be rewarded.

We see no difference between ICO participants and Bounty participants. Both are on the same level of importance.

The Meridian team remains impartial, and there will be no favoritism.

Bounties will be delivered, as advertised. Without change, and without compromise.

What a load of scam bullshit.
-First u ban everyone from your telegram that asks u any questions about your project, hence why u only had 180 members in your telegram.

-2nd if bounty hunters are just as important as investors then why have an ICO in the first place?? You could have airdroppers and done bounties if you're so noble.

-When we joined your project we had "specific incentives" Like a token burn that you promised us. If there was no token burn and bounties wouldn't be adjusted like anyone with common sense would do then I would have never invested in this scam.

-You lined your pockets and screwed the investors. Scammers like you are the reason governments are going to crack down on crypto.

-Do the right thing and refund investors their money. I have no problem putting a screen shot of my wallet on here to prove that I spent real money.
antagonist

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 09:17:16 PM

-First u ban everyone from your telegram that asks u any questions about your project, hence why u only had 180 members in your telegram.

-2nd if bounty hunters are just as important as investors then why have an ICO in the first place?? You could have airdroppers and done bounties if you're so noble.

-When we joined your project we had "specific incentives" Like a token burn that you promised us. If there was no token burn and bounties wouldn't be adjusted like anyone with common sense would do then I would have never invested in this scam.

-You lined your pockets and screwed the investors. Scammers like you are the reason governments are going to crack down on crypto.

-Do the right thing and refund investors their money. I have no problem putting a screen shot of my wallet on here to prove that I spent real money.

this person has same mental challenge with westerncoin why you ignore request that i make ? i do not think you are real investor this is why i say you are suffer from retarded syndrome
post here for us your address and prove it that you are real mdn investor like me i have bought more than 5 thousand mdn coin , if you complain you must prove to us who also invest that you are together with us
also westerncoin and anyone who complain here should post real address for us to see if real person
you pretend you are big investor guys please post addresses here for us this one should be easy thing for you and westerncoin to do it
post your address here and show to us if true thing you say , i wait for this one because i know two of you can not do it
westerncoin

Activity: 38
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 09:42:17 PM

this person has same mental challenge with westerncoin why you ignore request that i make ? i do not think you are real investor this is why i say you are suffer from retarded syndrome
post here for us your address and prove it that you are real mdn investor like me i have bought more than 5 thousand mdn coin , if you complain you must prove to us who also invest that you are together with us
also westerncoin and anyone who complain here should post real address for us to see if real person
you pretend you are big investor guys please post addresses here for us this one should be easy thing for you and westerncoin to do it
post your address here and show to us if true thing you say , i wait for this one because i know two of you can not do it

Why the fuck would we be pissed if we didnt invest. If freebies handouts were going to out weigh the actual investment WE WOULD HAVE NEVER FUCKING INVESTED.

MERIDIAN IS A SCAM.
antagonist

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 09:50:32 PM

Why the fuck would we be pissed if we didnt invest. If freebies handouts were going to out weigh the actual investment WE WOULD HAVE NEVER FUCKING INVESTED.

MERIDIAN IS A SCAM.

so boring you are . you and your friend post address and prove you are real investor untill then i say it that you two ppls are fake and you have no mdn coin to show to us because you no invest
so all thing what you post here can classed as lie for moderator to permanent ban you since you cannot prove what you are say here

if you pretend you are important investor in this place , you and friend post addresess and send transaction to prove
stop ignore simple request
i wait for this one
westerncoin

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 10:48:28 PM

MERIDIAN IS A SCAM.

so boring you are . you and your friend post address and prove you are real investor untill then i say it that you two ppls are fake and you have no mdn coin to show to us because you no invest
so all thing what you post here can classed as lie for moderator to permanent ban you since you cannot prove what you are say here

if you pretend you are important investor in this place , you and friend post addresess and send transaction to prove
i wait for this one

Are you really that stupid? We are pissed because what meridian is basicaly saying our money is no good..

Why else would i pissed.. Im not trolling in the least.

If i was a begger bounty hunter I would be happy as fuck right now..

They only raised 380k... There was suppose to be a token burn...

Exchanges were suppose to happen a month ago.

This blatent fraud.

How about you post your address. You seem to be fine with your so called 5k coins value becoming worthless.

Shit why invest? You can get 1000s more for free.

They ripped off investors
westerncoin

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 10:51:35 PM

MERIDIAN IS A SCAM.

i wait for this one

And you must be the one with downs... Post an address in an ANN goes against TOS and tue thread gets deleted.

Why would i want the thread deleted? I want people to read how much meridian loves its investors
NutMasterTardd
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1015

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 10:52:07 PM
Last edit: December 18, 2017, 12:34:37 AM by NutMasterTardd

As someone who bought in at ICO and as a bounty hunter this is ridiculous. The cry babies are out in full-force. Keep up the good work devs and update us when the time comes. Funny how all the noob accounts that are weeks old are accusing the devs of scamming, never matured accounts.

To those complaining about the bounty and ICO participant token difference, they were both advertised straight away so surely you looked it up without blindly throwing money at the ICO? Or are you an idiot? This isn't the devs fault or bounty hunters and this won't be changed now to suit your individual needs, so stop acting like cry babies. Meridian isn't a scam as I have received my tokens from the ICO and the unsold tokens are going to be burnt eventually. Jesus Christ let the devs do their jobs, Meridian isn't even listed on an exchange yet and noobs are shouting scam. Some of you are pathetic, give the devs some damn time before screaming false accusations. A lot of respect to the devs for not going back on their word because that is what real scammers tend to do.

If you bought into Meridian because you thought it has potential, nothing should have changed. I am sure they will update on the token burn soon.

GEO, RLC & QRL.
WhattaCOINcidence

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 01:52:48 AM
Last edit: December 18, 2017, 04:22:49 AM by WhattaCOINcidence

I am sure they will update on the token burn soon.

To be honest if they make good on their promise to burn tokens then i will be satisfied at this point. I just won't hold a token from a company who is misleading and bans members from their telegram Every time someone asks them a question where the answer actually requires intelligent thought.

ICO looked good. Their actions afterwards are completely unacceptable and not how legit companies carry themselves. This stinks of a scam and it's my fault for investing with these con artists.

Never again.
westerncoin

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 03:19:31 AM

I am sure they will update on the token burn soon.

To be honest if they make good on their promise to burn tokens then i will be satisfied at this point. I just won't hold a token from a company who is misleading and bans members from their telegram Every time someone asks them a question where the answer actually requires intelligent thought.

ICO looked good. Their actions afterwards are completely unacceptable and not how legit companies carry themselves. This teams of a scam and it's my fault for investing with these con artists.

Never again.

There is no token burn, they minted 125m coins.. when they said in their ico any unsold tokens would be burned.

They only sold around 480k of them and are giving out a 1.2m token handout.

Investors = fucked

Scavangers = payday.

this fuck off project ran by antifa or something?
Kakkles

Activity: 61

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 03:38:30 AM

Interesting project. Why meridian over something else?
antagonist

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 03:48:38 AM

There is no token burn, they minted 125m coins.. when they said in their ico any unsold tokens would be burned.

Investors = fucked

Scavangers = payday.

this mentally challenge moron still sit in mothers house and post nonsense message all day Cheesy
why you ignore request ? you are no real investor . you and friend post here your address and show to us your coin
why you avoid to do this , you get to etherscan and post etherscan link here to prove that you are real investor this is only thing i ask and you cannot do ? get out of this place you and whatcoincince are fake

if two of you post in this place again without display etherscan link then you confirm for us that you are fake and lie you tell , you did not buy any mdn coin , both of you must prove this one because false accuse against rule in this place
westerncoin

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 04:14:53 AM

Investors = fucked

Scavangers = payday.

this mentally challenge moron still sit in mothers house and post nonsense message all day Cheesy
why you ignore request ? you are no real investor . you and friend post here your address and show to us your coin
why you avoid to do this , you get to etherscan and post etherscan link here to prove that you are real investor this is only thing i ask and you cannot do ? get out of this place you and whatcoincince are fake

if two of you post in this place again without display etherscan link then you confirm for us that you are fake and lie you tell , you did not buy any mdn coin , both of you must prove this one because false accuse against rule in this place

Where you dropped on your head as a child?

If i didnt invest there would be no point in me being pissed off.

480k tokens sold
1.2m scavanger handout
122m meridian dev dump incoming.

Investors = screwed

Meridian is a scam
WhattaCOINcidence

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 04:26:51 AM

Investors = fucked

Scavangers = payday.

I dont see you posting yours

Doesn't matter we post or he does, Richard Ocheezy probably sitting back and laughing at us right now.

They can't possibly expect people to invest in their project after this.

All I can say is karma is a bitch and with all the cracking down shady ICOs by authorities, Meridians days are numbered.
westerncoin

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 04:37:56 AM

Investors = fucked

Scavangers = payday.

I dont see you posting yours

Doesn't matter we post or he does, Richard Ocheezy probably sitting back and laughing at us right now.

They can't possibly expect people to invest in their project after this.

All I can say is karma is a bitch and with all the cracking down shady ICOs by authorities, Meridians days are numbered.

https://www.actionfraud.police.uk/contact-us

phone number for overseas
+44 207 386 3620

lol meridian office is only a few blocks from the agency hahaha
NutMasterTardd
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1015

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 11:06:08 AM
Last edit: December 18, 2017, 01:46:38 PM by NutMasterTardd

Investors = fucked

Scavangers = payday.

480k tokens sold
1.2m scavanger handout

Investors = screwed

Meridian is a scam

Of course, right? So the devs are going to dump those coins where? Bittrex? Poloniex? Coinbase? Hahahahahaha.

Jesus Meridian isn't even listed on an exchange yet, and they won't be listed anywhere unless they burn the unsold tokens. Exchanges aren't ran by idiots, they tend not to list scams. Meridian will never be listed at all if the tokens are not burnt, so a bounty dump that happens with every project is the least of your worries which will happen after a week (or more) of trading for ICO participants like ourselves. So I would wait and see what information the devs bring us before announcing an exchange, which is probably a few months away and that gives them plenty of time to burn the unsold tokens.

Patience noobies!

GEO, RLC & QRL.
westerncoin

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 04:49:36 PM

Investors = fucked

Scavangers = payday.

480k tokens sold
1.2m scavanger handout

Investors = screwed

Meridian is a scam

Of course, right? So the devs are going to dump those coins where? Bittrex? Poloniex? Coinbase? Hahahahahaha.

Jesus Meridian isn't even listed on an exchange yet, and they won't be listed anywhere unless they burn the unsold tokens. Exchanges aren't ran by idiots, they tend not to list scams. Meridian will never be listed at all if the tokens are not burnt, so a bounty dump that happens with every project is the least of your worries which will happen after a week (or more) of trading for ICO participants like ourselves. So I would wait and see what information the devs bring us before announcing an exchange, which is probably a few months away and that gives them plenty of time to burn the unsold tokens.

Patience noobies!

IF there is to be a burn, why was 125m minted the day before distribution.

when only 500k or less were sold.

If all unsold tokens were to be burned. there would be no need for 125m to ve minted.

The ICO failed to reach goals, So the investors are getting screwed.

There is no token burn as stated.
antagonist

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 05:02:58 PM

If all unsold tokens were to be burned. there would be no need for 125m to ve minted.

Shut your retard mouth and post address , you are not real investor
where is your friend who post always same time as you?
westerncoin

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 06:03:06 PM

Shut your retard mouth and post address , you are not real investor
where is your friend who post always same time as you?

Why do you want my address so bad?

If i was a scavanger like yourself i wouldnt be pissed about my money turning into 0
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  

Jump to: