Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 07:14:33 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][MLD] LAUNCHING MOLD GAME PLATFORM  (Read 26360 times)
spartanrules

Activity: 700
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 10:49:32 AM

the fact that the main Director so young is surprising, of course, but also inspires confidence
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
kaltar

Activity: 805

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 10:53:49 AM

I'm not sure that a similar project will be of interest to all users. I think it is more focused on the market of Japan, Korea and other Asian countries. Undecided
why do you think so?
Because the MMO game culture in these countries is much more developed. Asians spend more time in games and virtual worlds than other part of the world population. First of all, this project will be interesting for these countries.
lg15x

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 10:59:24 AM

I'm not sure that a similar project will be of interest to all users. I think it is more focused on the market of Japan, Korea and other Asian countries. Undecided
why do you think so?
Because the MMO game culture in these countries is much more developed. Asians spend more time in games and virtual worlds than other part of the world population. First of all, this project will be interesting for these countries.
Well, if you're talking about what will be interesting first of all, you are certainly right but no one does not exclude the interest of other countries
Sakiri4

Activity: 616

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 11:04:22 AM

why do you think so?
Why did you draw such conclusions? The whole world plays in the MMO, for example, the same Destiny. In-game currency, various game items, etc. are also an integral part of the game. This is a very interesting concept, to unite all the game items and currency into one single system. Your statement is more like racism than the truth. Cool
spartanrules

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 11:08:08 AM

why do you think so?
Why did you draw such conclusions? The whole world plays in the MMO, for example, the same Destiny. In-game currency, various game items, etc. are also an integral part of the game. This is a very interesting concept, to unite all the game items and currency into one single system. Your statement is more like racism than the truth. Cool
you are right,I also think that MMO games are not only interested in Asian countries
lg15x

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 11:09:51 AM

why do you think so?
you are right,I also think that MMO games are not only interested in Asian countries
if you think it is valid anywhere in the world not so developed game industry in these countries and it is true that these countries have a far higher percentage of interested
lg15x

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 11:11:42 AM

the fact that the main Director so young is surprising, of course, but also inspires confidence
in General, the entire team varied and interesting each member unique
kaltar

Activity: 805

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 11:12:12 AM

why do you think so?
Maybe you're right, but not really. If we compare statistical data, in Asian countries MMO games are much more popular and play more people in them than in the rest of the world. I'm not trying to offend or offend anyone, it's just statistics. From these statistics, I concluded that this project will be of interest primarily to the Asian countries.
lg15x

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 11:14:56 AM

why do you think so?
Maybe you're right, but not really. If we compare statistical data, in Asian countries MMO games are much more popular and play more people in them than in the rest of the world. I'm not trying to offend or offend anyone, it's just statistics. From these statistics, I concluded that this project will be of interest primarily to the Asian countries.
the statement about the fact that the statement racist is too much and was too harsh said
hikky22

Activity: 490

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 11:23:38 AM

of course what kind of project are the developers.
lg15x

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 11:26:50 AM

do you think ICO is unusual?
miraclebets

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 11:28:02 AM

why do you think so?
What is the significance of statistics?
If MMO is more popular in one or another region - okay. The main thing is that the project is successful and functioning, right?
I see that this project has great potential, and will be interesting. It does not matter in the world market or in the market of Asia. For me, this is a profitable investment!
Sakiri4

Activity: 616

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 11:39:17 AM

why do you think so?
If MMO is more popular in one or another region - okay. The main thing is that the project is successful and functioning, right?
I see that this project has great potential, and will be interesting. It does not matter in the world market or in the market of Asia. For me, this is a profitable investment!
I completely agree! If this field of activity and project are popular and relevant, then I am ready to invest in it. What is the difference in which countries it is popular or not, most likely I myself will not use this platform, I'm interested in investing in a successful project in order to get my profit from it!

Activity: 280

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 11:48:30 AM

It seems like this will be a good project for investment
lg15x

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 11:58:53 AM

why do you think so?
I completely agree! If this field of activity and project are popular and relevant, then I am ready to invest in it. What is the difference in which countries it is popular or not, most likely I myself will not use this platform, I'm interested in investing in a successful project in order to get my profit from it!
I completely agree with the user who says it doesn't matter where popular MMO games.Worthwhile opinion worthy of support
hikky22

Activity: 490

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 12:01:35 PM

do you think ICO is unusual?
I can not say that this project is very unusual just want to say that he was standing and of course he has Japanese features which distinguish it from other
spartanrules

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 12:26:34 PM

what about bounty?
dedmaroz

Activity: 560
Merit: 255

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 12:27:12 PM

What about the translations of this project?
miraclebets

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 12:33:34 PM

What exactly do you mean?
Which translations?
spartanrules

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 12:40:15 PM

What exactly do you mean?
Which translations?
I was also interested in this question probably the user meant that there is no translation of white paper into multiple languages that you want
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 »
  Print  

Jump to: