Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 03:55:48 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][MLD] LAUNCHING MOLD GAME PLATFORM  (Read 26365 times)
Teal Deer

Activity: 714
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 02:19:26 PM

Just read whitepaper, got interested and studied project more thoroughly. In my opinion, that’s very interesting and ambitious project. I can only wish good luck to project’s team in its realization.
what specifically seemed interesting to you?
Basically, project got my attention because of one important thing. MOLD is first project that deal with game industry in general and single games in particular, which means that lot of gamers will be also interested in it.
What I also liked about this project is that all virtual assets player get while game is on-stream will be in moldcoin form. That means players can withdraw them and use it in next game when previous will be off-stream.
So, in my opinion, you would like the fact that MOLD also makes in-game items valuable. Players will be able to earn profit by trading in-game items they got and the value of these items will be determined by the market only.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
lelahkenabanned

Activity: 329
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 02:21:10 PM

any bounty campaign or airdrop sir?
Mrbee

Activity: 454
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 05:28:07 PM

Just read whitepaper, got interested and studied project more thoroughly. In my opinion, that’s very interesting and ambitious project. I can only wish good luck to project’s team in its realization.
Basically, project got my attention because of one important thing. MOLD is first project that deal with game industry in general and single games in particular, which means that lot of gamers will be also interested in it.
What I also liked about this project is that all virtual assets player get while game is on-stream will be in moldcoin form. That means players can withdraw them and use it in next game when previous will be off-stream.
So, in my opinion, you would like the fact that MOLD also makes in-game items valuable. Players will be able to earn profit by trading in-game items they got and the value of these items will be determined by the market only.
Oh, so you understand the details of the project? Could you tell me something else?
Teal Deer

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 05:37:04 PM

Oh, so you understand the details of the project? Could you tell me something else?
In traditional game industry game operators determine almost all features in games which negatively affects on game quality and playability whereas features of games on MOLD platform will be determined by player’s votes. I think that this is very interesting way of making games more popular and friendly to the player.
Teal Deer

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 05:45:31 PM

In traditional game industry game operators determine almost all features in games which negatively affects on game quality and playability whereas features of games on MOLD platform will be determined by player’s votes. I think that this is very interesting way of making games more popular and friendly to the player.
As you already said, idea of this project is very ambitious. As a "of players, from players and for players" platform, MOLD is going to establish free gaming market where people can benefit from gaming. Since games have long become an integral part of the modern world, I believe this is great idea.
Mrbee

Activity: 454
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 06:01:03 PM

As you already said, idea of this project is very ambitious. As a "of players, from players and for players" platform, MOLD is going to establish free gaming market where people can benefit from gaming. Since games have long become an integral part of the modern world, I believe this is great idea.
I really like the way of earning crypto currency and platform’s currency. Just play games, get in-game items, tokenize them and then trade for moldcoins. Then exchange moldcoins to crypto currency. Sounds like a good idea. What do you think?
Teal Deer

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 06:16:11 PM

I really like the way of earning crypto currency and platform’s currency. Just play games, get in-game items, tokenize them and then trade for moldcoins. Then exchange moldcoins to crypto currency. Sounds like a good idea. What do you think?
Yeah, i totally agree.
If you still want to find out new details, there is one more. One of the directions of the projects is to free game developers of often enslaving conditions of publishers by publishing their games via MOLD platform and using moldcoins as a billing system. As we all can see, often publishers and their distribution policies make gaming community pissed off. So this project can easily rid us and game developers of the publisher's greed.
Teal Deer

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 06:37:38 PM

Yeah, i totally agree.
If you still want to find out new details, there is one more. One of the directions of the projects is to free game developers of often enslaving conditions of publishers by publishing their games via MOLD platform and using moldcoins as a billing system. As we all can see, often publishers and their distribution policies make gaming community pissed off. So this project can easily rid us and game developers of the publisher's greed.
MOLD platform, as I believe, is very democratic. All earnings made on this platform are distributed by vote where 1 moldcoin represents 1 vote. So users can support development of games they consider worth their attention, which I think is great feature. Besides, other parts of platform’s profit will be used for game advertising, reserve and benefit programs.
Teal Deer

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 06:53:37 PM

Yeah, i totally agree.
MOLD platform, as I believe, is very democratic. All earnings made on this platform are distributed by vote where 1 moldcoin represents 1 vote. So users can support development of games they consider worth their attention, which I think is great feature. Besides, other parts of platform’s profit will be used for game advertising, reserve and benefit programs.
The general idea of the project is to liberate players from operator restrictions and free them to sell in-game items on MOLD platform as it will convert in-game data into game tokens which can be traded for moldcoins. As I think, many gamers will find this interesting.
TopGun

Activity: 490
Merit: 252

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 08:23:47 PM

I've heard of several similar blockchain projects. How is this different from the others?
Mary_Tuedor

Activity: 98

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 08:43:29 PM

The sale of tokens has already begun? I do not find this information
Seidr

Activity: 350
Merit: 107

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 08:49:38 PM

Sales started on October 1, but I do not see the end date. Maybe it is still going on?
Mary_Tuedor

Activity: 98

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 08:55:00 PM

Sales started on October 1, but I do not see the end date. Maybe it is still going on?

Okay, thanks a lot. By the way, is there no scale on the website that would reflect the progress of the campaign?
dedmaroz

Activity: 560
Merit: 255

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 09:01:44 PM

You're mistaken, this is not the first project. But, it seems to me, this model looks most viable
kaytokeyos

Activity: 339

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 09:06:13 PM

You're mistaken, this is not the first project. But, it seems to me, this model looks most viable

Honestly, I do not recall such systems. Are you sure you're not mistaken?
kolinko

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 09:15:50 PM

The project looks interesting. I'm not particularly versed in computer games, tell me, does the community really need such a platform?
$Darkloard$

Activity: 392

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 09:23:16 PM

The project looks interesting. I'm not particularly versed in computer games, tell me, does the community really need such a platform?

Yes, gamers lack a reliable platform for selling in-game items. Unfortunately, fraud here suffices
kolinko

Activity: 518

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 09:27:04 PM

Yes, gamers lack a reliable platform for selling in-game items. Unfortunately, fraud here suffices

But the developers say that you can buy games here. So this will work like Steam?
23coins

Activity: 434

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 09:34:35 PM

But the developers say that you can buy games here. So this will work like Steam?

If you exaggerate everything, then you are right. As far as I understand, the platform allows even to raise funds for the development of the game. Such a function of Steam does not possess
rehydrogenated

Activity: 266

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 09:40:06 PM

I support any token that has to do with video games, because I think one or more of them will become the standard currency of multiple indie games that want to attract users who are afraid of "wasting their time" on a game few people play.

"While in China, you can always find tons of people playing games no matter how unpopular they are."

Nice one! I encourage everyone to replace "playing games" with just about anything you can think of. This will be grand. I'll start:

"While in China, you can always find tons of people eating weird foods no matter how unpopular they are."

I'm American, so I'm triggered whenever a company bases its business plan on thinly veiled racism. Maybe you could come up with a better way of putting it?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 »
  Print  

Jump to: