Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 11:08:23 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Viewly ∙ A tokenized video platform  (Read 7347 times)
itranslate

Activity: 112
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 09:29:19 PM

What will be the main source of profit for this project: advertising or maybe some payments for content from viewers? What are the incentives for content creators to download video on this platform?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
sharkman20

Activity: 350
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 12:18:55 PM

That is, if on YouTube people get money for advertising, then people will earn money in Viewly simply on their videos? Do you shoot more - more money?
vkolotun

Activity: 364

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 01:23:01 PM

That is, if on YouTube people get money for advertising, then people will earn money in Viewly simply on their videos? Do you shoot more - more money?
I would like to learn more about the structure of the technology, I read all the materials, but I still did not understand how everything will be realized...
jess4ever

Activity: 350

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 01:55:02 PM

Can people at their discretion transfer money to the author of the video they liked? But in my opinion this way you can not make a lot of money, but now the blogger's progesse implies the basic income.
Klennox

Activity: 378

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 03:41:23 PM

You will need a fairly complicated software package to run this resource on all modern platforms ... but if this is implemented it can be very relevant.
Write an application and a website - this is not the most difficult. It's much harder to run it through the blockchain
TomHurst

Activity: 392

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 04:20:28 PM

So it will not be a social network? Can not chat, leave comments?
Narimann

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 04:57:20 PM

I think they were referring to a social network such as facebook or instagram that is not familiar to us, it's rather just a service that lets you share with all your videos
JamesJazz82

Activity: 322

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 05:04:54 PM

video and without comment, then what's the meaning behind it? I need people to communicate, so I think that in Viewly the possibility of communication will be Wink
FrederickFarci

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 05:27:09 PM

video and without comment, then what's the meaning behind it? I need people to communicate, so I think that in Viewly the possibility of communication will be Wink
The ability to comment on the video will be in any case, otherwise everything does not make sense if the guys can not leave their opinion. The main idea is not a difference in the possibilities of communication, etc., but that information will be stored and transmitted through our devices.
CristopherCollins77

Merit: 1

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 06:58:06 PM

The ability to comment on the video will be in any case, otherwise everything does not make sense if the guys can not leave their opinion. The main idea is not a difference in the possibilities of communication, etc., but that information will be stored and transmitted through our devices.
Then you need to ensure not only the high quality of software, but also the connection between devices...
Lucasolofsson85

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 07:09:47 PM

Then you need to ensure not only the high quality of software, but also the connection between devices...
At the moment, the speed of 4g is enough for the initial implementation of Viewly. You just need to create a new security protocol so that there is no data leakage from the phone.
PoetOfTheFall

Activity: 25

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 07:18:45 PM

Good idea! When do you plan to start pre-sale? Would there be discounts for investments more than 10k?
Lucasolofsson85

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 07:32:36 PM

Too much competition from YouTube. Undecided
Klennox

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 09:28:16 PM

Absolutely different platforms and requirements. This is a completely new technology, will translate the world of video blogging to a new, more modern and qualitative level. Who knows, maybe he will drive out Youtube in a couple of years.  Huh
LoreinMallin

Activity: 324

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 09:37:51 PM

I think it was created not to compete, but to replace it. Alternatively, as an option, implement this technology into Youtube. It will be more convenient for users - they will not lose their accounts and content. And bloggers will get a number of new opportunities.
mr001

Activity: 260
Merit: 100

https://i.imgur.com/anpUpg7.jpg

View Profile WWW
February 11, 2018, 09:49:55 PM

I know only Synereo. Who are the others?
JackPeterson91

Activity: 282

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 09:56:57 PM

I heard the Synereo failed and didn't need users. I hope this project will be more successful, since now it's very fashionable to shoot and upload every step Smiley
MaksonJoe

Merit: 1

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 10:12:10 PM

I heard the Synereo failed and didn't need users. I hope this project will be more successful, since now it's very fashionable to shoot and upload every step Smiley
There the representative above wrote that this will not be a social network. I do not understand yet what it will be, but I like the lack of advertising.
viewly (OP)

Activity: 124
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
February 11, 2018, 11:20:30 PM

What will be the main source of profit for this project: advertising or maybe some payments for content from viewers? What are the incentives for content creators to download video on this platform?

There will be numerous video monezation models offered to content creators. If they do not find any of the default models fitting, they will be able to create their own monezitation model and use that one. They will also be able to sign sponsorship deals.

I would like to learn more about the structure of the technology, I read all the materials, but I still did not understand how everything will be realized...

Hello vkolotun. Have you read through our whitepaper? https://view.ly/downloads/whitepaper.pdf

Can people at their discretion transfer money to the author of the video they liked? But in my opinion this way you can not make a lot of money, but now the blogger's progesse implies the basic income.

Hello jess4ever. Yes, people will be able to transfer VIEW Tokens directly to the content creators for a video of theirs they liked. The user will be able to choose how many tokens he wants to transfer to a certain content creator and this way each user can reward a content creator. Also, there will be a minimum set.

You will need a fairly complicated software package to run this resource on all modern platforms ... but if this is implemented it can be very relevant.
Write an application and a website - this is not the most difficult. It's much harder to run it through the blockchain

This is why we have the best possible devs out there!

There will of course be the option to leave comments on videos! Also, the creator/uploader will be able to disable comments on any of his videos.  Smiley

Good idea! When do you plan to start pre-sale? Would there be discounts for investments more than 10k?

Hello PoetOfTheFall. There is an ongoing pre-sale at the moment, and there are a lot of bonuses involved! You can find out more by reading this post from our Medium blog: https://medium.com/view-ly/viewly-token-sale-3ac187206174

Hey Lucas, why the long face? Smiley Competition is always healthy!

Mila.Vitra

Activity: 334

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 09:19:46 AM

Wow, it's amazing that there is such a good support on the forum! Sometimes, after viewing the project, you have questions, and you will not get answers to them !!!
You are just great! I hope to see your project soon
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: