Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 06:45:01 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Viewly ∙ A tokenized video platform  (Read 7347 times)
Joseph007

Activity: 289
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 09:31:31 AM

What will be the main source of profit for this project: advertising or maybe some payments for content from viewers? What are the incentives for content creators to download video on this platform?

That is, if on YouTube people get money for advertising, then people will earn money in Viewly simply on their videos? Do you shoot more - more money?

There will be numerous video monezation models offered to content creators. If they do not find any of the default models fitting, they will be able to create their own monezitation model and use that one. They will also be able to sign sponsorship deals.

That is, if on YouTube people get money for advertising, then people will earn money in Viewly simply on their videos? Do you shoot more - more money?
I would like to learn more about the structure of the technology, I read all the materials, but I still did not understand how everything will be realized...

Hello vkolotun. Have you read through our whitepaper? https://view.ly/downloads/whitepaper.pdf

Can people at their discretion transfer money to the author of the video they liked? But in my opinion this way you can not make a lot of money, but now the blogger's progesse implies the basic income.

Hello jess4ever. Yes, people will be able to transfer VIEW Tokens directly to the content creators for a video of theirs they liked. The user will be able to choose how many tokens he wants to transfer to a certain content creator and this way each user can reward a content creator. Also, there will be a minimum set.

You will need a fairly complicated software package to run this resource on all modern platforms ... but if this is implemented it can be very relevant.
Write an application and a website - this is not the most difficult. It's much harder to run it through the blockchain

This is why we have the best possible devs out there!

So it will not be a social network? Can not chat, leave comments?
video and without comment, then what's the meaning behind it? I need people to communicate, so I think that in Viewly the possibility of communication will be Wink
The ability to comment on the video will be in any case, otherwise everything does not make sense if the guys can not leave their opinion. The main idea is not a difference in the possibilities of communication, etc., but that information will be stored and transmitted through our devices.

There will of course be the option to leave comments on videos! Also, the creator/uploader will be able to disable comments on any of his videos.  Smiley

Good idea! When do you plan to start pre-sale? Would there be discounts for investments more than 10k?

Hello PoetOfTheFall. There is an ongoing pre-sale at the moment, and there are a lot of bonuses involved! You can find out more by reading this post from our Medium blog: https://medium.com/view-ly/viewly-token-sale-3ac187206174

Too much competition from YouTube. Undecided

Hey Lucas, why the long face? Smiley Competition is always healthy!

Here it will be necessary to work well on the presentation of the project, so that people understand its advantage over such a giant as YouTube Wink

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
MaksonJoe

Activity: 378
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 09:33:32 AM

Wow, it's amazing that there is such a good support on the forum! Sometimes, after viewing the project, you have questions, and you will not get answers to them !!!
You are just great! I hope to see your project soon
You're right, thats very important to get support here at the forum.
Listen, what is the fundamental difference between the video sharing applications that are now and Viewly?
CristopherCollins77

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 10:09:44 AM

Cool idea, get rid of advertising and expensive hosting! You can do creativity without thinking about the upcoming problems with advertising
manox.dave

Activity: 350

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 10:47:46 AM

Cool idea, get rid of advertising and expensive hosting! You can do creativity without thinking about the upcoming problems with advertising
Yes, but most of the high-quality content on video hosting is targeted just to earn money from advertising.
Dr.Cristofferson

Activity: 356

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 11:10:26 AM

Yes, but most of the high-quality content on video hosting is targeted just to earn money from advertising.
You are right, this is if you want to make money on advertising. But there are people who create for themselves, and do not want to sell advertising for money. Viewly will be interesting for them.
Nastenasl4stena

Activity: 322

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 11:20:49 AM

You are right, this is if you want to make money on advertising. But there are people who create for themselves, and do not want to sell advertising for money. Viewly will be interesting for them.
That is, I can at my discretion translate a certain amount to a man whose work I liked?
And do not you think that people will not translate anything and will just watch the videos for free?
Josen5000

Activity: 313

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 11:43:06 AM

This is profitable for a blogger, but the quality of content deteriorates because people start to work not for the sake of video, but for advertising. Often, the entire video consists of advertising, and in the case the video does not contain anything interesting.
AngelinaShulcz

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 12:14:39 PM

very impressive idea, i'm interested in results of your work. We need somethink new in this sphere. Youtube is too currupted now, money money money money everywhere...
DiziSquare

Activity: 377

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 12:22:28 PM

very impressive idea, i'm interested in results of your work. We need somethink new in this sphere. Youtube is too currupted now, money money money money everywhere...
I spend a lot of time watching the video on YouTube, now it seems to me television is not the same, and all the possibilities of the Internet are fully revealed, for this the future has been chosen, good direction, guys! Good luck!
vkolotun

Activity: 364

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 12:24:14 PM

Unfortunately you are right, but advertisers can also be understood. They want to promote their products and services, but how to do it effectively except as an advertisement for video bloggers? They have millions of views - more than on television ..... That turns out nonsense ...
Klennox

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 12:45:41 PM

And will you show the amount of money collected, as shown in DTube? It's interesting to watch, how much money clip has collected.  Cool
Lucasolofsson85

Activity: 392

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 02:52:17 PM

And will you show the amount of money collected, as shown in DTube? It's interesting to watch, how much money clip has collected.  Cool
Yes, this encourages other participants to make better content, seeing how many others are making money on it.
jess4ever

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 03:09:27 PM

But how do you plan to name your service? There are already various combinations associated with the decentralization of YouTube and so on. I wonder your decision about the name of the project. Huh
smartcrypto

Activity: 317
Merit: 12

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 03:16:52 PM

Isn't this already achieved by IPBC? The coin allows users to upload videos and they get paid when the viewers view the videos and 'mine' coins with their cpu while they watch the video.

What is different with this coin?
CristopherCollins77

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 03:25:30 PM

But how do you plan to name your service? There are already various combinations associated with the decentralization of YouTube and so on. I wonder your decision about the name of the project. Huh
I think Viewly is finally the name of the project. Quite original, by the way.
Other projects in the title somehow already have existing names. It looks like pathetic copies.
sharkman20

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 03:34:48 PM

When will you start your service? It is interesting to at least roughly understand what you are capable of and what your ideas are. I'm not talking about a mobile application, but at least a trial run of the site would be interesting to see.
smartcrypto

Activity: 317
Merit: 12

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 03:40:07 PM

Other projects in the title somehow already have existing names. It looks like pathetic copies.

how are they pathetic copies if the viewly is still not launched yet the IPBC is already live project.  Huh
currencydebt

Activity: 63

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 03:44:02 PM

When will you start your service? It is interesting to at least roughly understand what you are capable of and what your ideas are. I'm not talking about a mobile application, but at least a trial run of the site would be interesting to see.

Since token sale will start in about 10 days I think the service launch will have a ETA only after devs will see if people are really interested so invest in such a project. Don't get me wrong, I think the project is nice but is a long run until they will officially launch it.
LoreinMallin

Activity: 324

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 03:46:54 PM

how are they pathetic copies if the viewly is still not launched yet the IPBC is already live project.  Huh

Miserable copies are not of this project, but the notorious YouTube. In the project you named there is no aforementioned service. But I looked, the usability of your IPBC leaves much to be desired ... so far it isn't able to compete with YouTube. I hope Viewly should do it.
greml

Activity: 107
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 04:05:48 PM

Just found out about this project.
Will keep an eye on this.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: