Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 03:48:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Viewly ∙ A tokenized video platform  (Read 7347 times)
viewly (OP)

Activity: 124
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
February 20, 2018, 11:36:28 AM

Viewly public token sales details - minimum contribution lowered! You asked, we listened!

We are excited to share the details of the eagerly-anticipated Viewly token sale.

Public pre-sale dates:
Start: 20th of February 15:00 UTC
Finish: 22nd of February 15:00 UTC
Minimum contribution: 5 ETH

Duration: 30 days or until the hard-cap is reached
Minimum contribution: 0.1  #ETH ( lowered from 1 ETH )

Whitelisting for the public token sale will open on the 20th of February.

Over 4,000 people have applied to whitelist at this point. Please be patient and rest assured that we are doing our best to have everyone whitelisted before the token sale starts.

Smart contract will reject any contributions that fail to meet the criteria mentioned in the Medium post.

We will be doing anti money laundering (AML) checks of the contributors and originating addresses after the contributions will have been made.  We will return the contributions coming from the addresses or individuals that fail to pass the AML checks.
Stay safe!
Phishing attacks are one of the most common frauds in the crypto space!

For full details and more information, please visit our Medium post and share some claps:
http://bit.ly/ViewlyTokenSalesBTC

=========

📣 We’re pre-announcing our plans to co-host Connect 2018, an off-site event at SXSW (Austin, Texas, US) this year to give people notice in order to make travel plans.

We’re still seeing if we can do an event more directly for original content creators.

Get the full info by clicking the link that will lead you to our Medium blog:

http://bit.ly/ViewlySXSWbtc

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bagorrr

Activity: 350
Merit: 115

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 11:55:42 AM

Registered for WhiteList. I didn't find any info about burning tokens that won't be sold out
FrederickFarci

Activity: 364
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 04:25:17 PM

Registered for WhiteList. I didn't find any info about burning tokens that won't be sold out

I think, there will be a quick sale at reduced prices or a prolonged sales stage.
Lucasolofsson85

Activity: 392

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 04:46:22 PM

I think they will be sold out before the end of the sales stage...
lazoguzzling

Activity: 342

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 05:00:27 PM

Viewly public token sales details - minimum contribution lowered! You asked, we listened!

We are excited to share the details of the eagerly-anticipated Viewly token sale.

Public pre-sale dates:
Start: 20th of February 15:00 UTC
Finish: 22nd of February 15:00 UTC
Minimum contribution: 5 ETH

Duration: 30 days or until the hard-cap is reached
Minimum contribution: 0.1  #ETH ( lowered from 1 ETH )

Whitelisting for the public token sale will open on the 20th of February.

Over 4,000 people have applied to whitelist at this point. Please be patient and rest assured that we are doing our best to have everyone whitelisted before the token sale starts.

Smart contract will reject any contributions that fail to meet the criteria mentioned in the Medium post.

We will be doing anti money laundering (AML) checks of the contributors and originating addresses after the contributions will have been made.  We will return the contributions coming from the addresses or individuals that fail to pass the AML checks.
Stay safe!
Phishing attacks are one of the most common frauds in the crypto space!

For full details and more information, please visit our Medium post and share some claps:
http://[Suspicious link removed]/ViewlyTokenSalesBTC

=========

📣 We’re pre-announcing our plans to co-host Connect 2018, an off-site event at SXSW (Austin, Texas, US) this year to give people notice in order to make travel plans.

We’re still seeing if we can do an event more directly for original content creators.

Get the full info by clicking the link that will lead you to our Medium blog:

http://[Suspicious link removed]/ViewlySXSWbtc

I don't understand what benefit to spend a 2-day public pre-sale with a minimum investment of 5ETH. Will there be some kind of bonus?
Or the same conditions as at the threshold of 0.1ETH ?
evilcyclope

Activity: 378

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 05:40:22 PM

The idea is beautiful. I was tested for feasibility. I think it will be a server logic again. A 100% decent YouTube is too hard.
YouTube is governed by advertising. It bothered people. I think many will not mind trying something new and more modern.
I think the credibility of the appearance of advertising is great, and in this project too, over time ...
ukrainskaya-devaxa

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 06:40:56 PM

The idea is beautiful. I was tested for feasibility. I think it will be a server logic again. A 100% decent YouTube is too hard.
YouTube is governed by advertising. It bothered people. I think many will not mind trying something new and more modern.
I think the credibility of the appearance of advertising is great, and in this project too, over time ...

Where does advertising come from? If users will use a single modern file system to share content. What's the purpose of advertising?
Nijeltheboss

Activity: 326

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 07:02:01 PM

Dude, not in IPFS file system. This system is free from advertising, here it's impossible to promote.
MaksonJoe

Merit: 1

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 07:11:32 PM

Dude, not in IPFS file system. This system is free from advertising, here it's impossible to promote.
In this system, as in the torrent? If I watch a video - then I help others see it too?
Narimann

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 07:34:32 PM

In this system, as in the torrent? If I watch a video - then I help others see it too?
Yes, it uses bittorrent protocol, and other users viewing the content aid in serving the content to others on the network.
Joseph007

Activity: 289

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 08:02:03 PM

What will users receive for viewing? Money, or your tokens?
niknik1966

Activity: 266
Merit: 251

DIW - Security Decentralized,Life Revolutionized

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 08:06:27 PM

I do not understand how you can make content that looks like YouTube, but decentralized? I do not think that such content is possible for ordinary users on computers? It is not productive. Can the term "decentralization" mean something else?

▄▄
        ▄█▀▀█▄
      ▄█▀ ▄▄ ▀█▄
      ▀ ▄████▄ ▀
   ▄▀ ▄ ▀████▀ ▄ ▀▄
 ▄▀ ▄███▄ ▀▀ ▄███▄ ▀▄
█  ███████  ███████  █
 ▀▄ ▀███▀ ▄▄ ▀███▀ ▄▀

▀▄ ▀ ▄████▄ ▀ ▄▀
      ▄ ▀████▀ ▄
      ▀█▄ ▀▀ ▄█▀
        ▀█▄▄█▀
          ▀▀
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████████▀▀▀▀▀████▀▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀▀███████
██████            ▀████████     ████     █████    █████     ███████
██████     ▄▄▄▄▄    ▀██████     █████    ████      ████    ████████
██████     ██████▄    █████     █████    ▀██▀  ▄▄  ▀██▀    ████████
██████     ███████    █████     ██████    ██   ██   ██    █████████
██████     ███████    █████     ██████    ██   ██   ██    █████████
██████     ███████    █████     ██████     █   ██   █     █████████
██████     █████▀    ██████     ███████       ████       ██████████
██████     ▀▀▀▀▀    ▄██████     ████████     ██████     ███████████
██████            ▄████████     ████████     ██████     ███████████
██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄▄██████▄▄▄▄████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
.DIWtoken.com.
▄██████████████████▄
███       ▀███████
███       █████████
███       █████████
███       █████████
███              ██
███   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███
███   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███
███              ███
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███
██████████████████▀

▄██████████████████▄
███████████▀ ███████
█████████▀   ███████
███████▀     ██▀ ███
███ ▀▀       █▄▄████
███          █▀▀▀▀██
███ ▄▄       ███████
██████▄     █▄ ▀███
█████████▄   ███▄███
███████████▄ ███████
▀██████████████████▀

▄██████████████████▄
████████████████████
███████████████▀▀ ██
█████████▀▀     ███
████▀▀     ▄█▀   ███
███▄    ▄██      ███
█████████▀      ▄██
█████████▄     ████
█████████████▄ ▄████
████████████████████
▀██████████████████▀

SECURITY DECENTRALIZED

DiziSquare

Activity: 377

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 08:26:39 PM

I do not understand how you can make content that looks like YouTube, but decentralized? I do not think that such content is possible for ordinary users on computers? It is not productive. Can the term "decentralization" mean something else?

And what's the difference, will you use it on a computer or on a smartphone? All you need is go to the resource by its address. All for you will make a browser, or a special application.
Klennox

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 08:57:27 PM

And what's the difference, will you use it on a computer or on a smartphone? All you need is go to the resource by its address. All for you will make a browser, or a special application.

The main task of decentralization is to remove the intermediary in the form of a server when connecting devices. This technology allows you to combine all devices into a single file system.
jess4ever

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 09:21:09 PM

What will users receive for viewing? Money, or your tokens?
Lkely the payments will be in tokens, which then can be converted into another currency or into fiat money.
AngelinaShulcz

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 09:29:40 PM

Have you heard anything about p2p networks? BitTorrent protocol?
JackPeterson91

Activity: 282

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 10:38:39 AM

Will it be possible to download videos from your network, or will they be protected by copyright?
vkolotun

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 10:45:14 AM

Will it be possible to download videos from your network, or will they be protected by copyright?
I think every movie will have something like an identification number. In order that no one could extradite him for his.
manox.dave

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 01:05:37 PM

I think every movie will have something like an identification number. In order that no one could extradite him for his.
All files, or rather video recordings will have their own multihash to optimize the search and transfer of video
TomHurst

Activity: 392

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 01:53:35 PM

But why do you need it? There will be video recordings of those who like to create and share it with the rest. And thanks to the IPFS technology video will always be available.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: