Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 12:43:22 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Viewly ∙ A tokenized video platform  (Read 7347 times)
Kinsey

Activity: 404
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 09:37:37 AM

As far as I know, you have a very strong competitor, flixxo. What are your advantages compared to the flixxo platform?
And what are your advantages compared to the ipbc.io?
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
evilcyclope

Activity: 378
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 10:45:03 AM

As far as I know, you have a very strong competitor, flixxo. What are your advantages compared to the flixxo platform?
Well, to begin with, that project is based on the bittorent protocol, and this one is not.
viewly (OP)

Activity: 124

View Profile WWW
February 17, 2018, 11:01:07 AM

This week is a full one between watching  the Winter Olympics and being with your loved ones on Valentine’s Day. In honor of those two events, we are showing our fans how much they are loved by making some of them gold medal winners with our Viewly Community Lucky Draw!

To find out who won, click on the following link to read the full blog post on our Medium blog: http://bit.ly/ViewlyLuckyDraw8BTC

For every 1000th member, we will be adding two more slots to the Community Lucky Draw, so spread the word! Our week 9 Lucky Draw will have 8 possible winners- giving you even more chances to grab 500 VIEW Tokens!

To be eligible and to enter yourself in the contest, message our community manager Tudor at tudor@view.ly or visit him on Telegram at https://t.me/TudorOzy with a link or a screen capture of your post.

You can also start hunting for other bounties! For more info, simply follow this link: http://bit.ly/ViewlyBounty0x

Whitelisting is up! Make sure you apply on time and don’t miss out: https://view.ly/
evilcyclope

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 11:02:14 AM

While watching video at ipbc.io, an unused part of you computing power will be used for crypto-mining on behalf of the content creator. I think that this is not entirely acceptable ...
Mila.Vitra

Activity: 334

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 11:57:04 AM

While watching video at ipbc.io, an unused part of you computing power will be used for crypto-mining on behalf of the content creator. I think that this is not entirely acceptable ...
Especially effective when viewed from a mobile phone)
TomHurst

Activity: 392

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 12:42:26 PM

Especially effective when viewed from a mobile phone)
Believe me, you will not lose anything, and the author of the video will at least make some money on it. You don't have to watch ads
Ayupich

Activity: 350

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 01:09:58 PM

And on your platform, what will we receive for viewing? Money, or your tokens? Or crypto currency? Smiley
Nijeltheboss

Activity: 326

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 03:58:46 PM

At what stage is the development of the project? When can we look at the intermediate result?
Narimann

Activity: 364

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 04:12:25 PM

And on your platform, what will we receive for viewing? Money, or your tokens? Or crypto currency? Smiley
I hope, of course, to be able to earn some money on views)
fancy2973

Activity: 365
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 04:24:23 PM

Forgive me, but I still don't understand, where the video will be stored? And that, anyone who wants to watch this video, have to pay? I do not think that this will be the best solution ....

Haha this looks like you repeated the post from above you and put it into your extremely poor English words. Maybe you should stop posting if that's all you can contribute.

If you know the answer to my question - can you give me it?
And if you can only notice the mistakes of others - maybe you should stop posting?

Check the post above yours at the top of this thread page and you will find out what I was talking about Wink I am not criticizing your English, but the fact that you just poorly repeated what the person right before you already asked.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▌   Vulcan Forged    ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▌    Telegram   ▌    Discord      ▌     Twitter      ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  DISCOVER   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Nastenasl4stena

Activity: 322

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 04:28:59 PM

The main thing is to make it more profitable than to cooperate with advertisers.
CristopherCollins77

Merit: 1

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 04:45:32 PM

The main thing is to make it more profitable than to cooperate with advertisers.
I think it will, maybe you will need to work a little more - but the attitude towards you from the audience will be better.
LoreinMallin

Activity: 324

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 04:59:47 PM

At what stage is the development of the project? When can we look at the intermediate result?
as far as I know, the updated service will be launched soon. Perhaps there will be new interface elements
lazoguzzling

Activity: 342

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 05:25:45 PM

as far as I know, the updated service will be launched soon. Perhaps there will be new interface elements
I want to see a workable site as soon as possible, and the opportunity to upload a video to be one of the first !!! Cool Cool Cool Grin Grin Grin
komar.515

Activity: 364

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 05:53:30 PM

I want to see a workable site as soon as possible, and the opportunity to upload a video to be one of the first !!! Cool Cool Cool Grin Grin Grin
hahaha, what a cunning! I think there have already been uploaded thousands of videos just for testing.  Undecided
Josen5000

Activity: 313

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 06:32:22 PM

IPBC will go to market in a few days, Viewly will have a chance to compete? Since the surrounding hype is smaller? Of course what should be taken into account is the community, the roadmap, but apparently, Vielwy could be in a better position! Time will show us the best option.
The chance is always, especially when you can learn from other people's mistakes and release your own, much better.
viewly (OP)

Activity: 124

View Profile WWW
February 18, 2018, 11:42:54 AM

We’re ecstatic to announce that we’ve sold-out the private pre-sale. 66% of the tokens have been sold. The remaining third of the tokens will be offered starting with the public pre-sale (20.2.) and the remaining tokens on the public token sale (commencing on the 22.2.) thereafter.
Up to this point over 4.000 people have applied to to the whitelist, and we are doing our best to have everyone KYC-ed until the public sale starts.

To read the full blog post visit our Medium blog and share some claps:  http://bit.ly/ViewlyPrivatePresaleBTC
Klennox

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 02:34:50 PM

We’re ecstatic to announce that we’ve sold-out the private pre-sale. 66% of the tokens have been sold. The remaining third of the tokens will be offered starting with the public pre-sale (20.2.) and the remaining tokens on the public token sale (commencing on the 22.2.) thereafter.
Up to this point over 4.000 people have applied to to the whitelist, and we are doing our best to have everyone KYC-ed until the public sale starts.

To read the full blog post visit our Medium blog and share some claps:  http://bit.ly/ViewlyPrivatePresaleBTC

66% - is it considered a good result?
evilcyclope

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 02:51:24 PM

66% - is it considered a good result?
Quite good result for a closed sale..
Petramaxindoshka

Activity: 336

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 03:28:45 PM

To read the full blog post visit our Medium blog and share some claps:  http://[Suspicious link removed]/ViewlyPrivatePresaleBTC

Congratulations! Hope to see the results of your work soon!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: