Bitcoin Forum
April 16, 2024, 03:19:51 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 [447] 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][SEM] Semux - Official Thread  (Read 694073 times)
bhaveshm94

Activity: 173
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 05:41:13 AM

Hello i need some help, i just upgraded semux wallet but now wallet not sync, someone please give me solution.
Thanks for nice project.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
DudeAtWork420

Activity: 400
Merit: 105

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 06:07:14 AM
Last edit: October 12, 2018, 06:18:16 AM by DudeAtWork420

Hello i need some help, i just upgraded semux wallet but now wallet not sync, someone please give me solution.
Thanks for nice project.

What is your problem ? sync stopped or what ? not enough information for this case, nobody can help you out if you are explaining it this way.
i think it would be better for you to post your 'log' file here and let the community/team figure out how to find a solution for your problem, right now nobody can help you out with this little information that you gave to us or try to ask it directly to the team on Discord.
bhaveshm94

Activity: 173
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 09:51:35 AM

Thanks for nice project.

What is your problem ? sync stopped or what ? not enough information for this case, nobody can help you out if you are explaining it this way.
i think it would be better for you to post your 'log' file here and let the community/team figure out how to find a solution for your problem, right now nobody can help you out with this little information that you gave to us or try to ask it directly to the team on Discord.
Actually i have old version of semux wallet installed in my laptop. i don't know much about technical works, currently i synchronize my wallet but it gives me error that i need to upgrade wallet, so i did and use backup to open my wallet, but no data will be visible and wallet indicates that sync is stoped. So am i missing any step will upgrading wallet?
xibeijan
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1001

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 07:19:48 AM

Notable is the improvement in SEM prices after the signature campaign has been finalized in advance! The market is just waiting for the second release with Semux virtual machine and ready, the price above 10k will be formed! I'm being realistic and just analyzing the chart, if I'm optimistic, just with a Bittrex to see something like 22k again in the short term again! Smiley

Can't wait for Smart Contracts!!!
Semux is looking good everyday. we need list semux on the best exchange
smart contracts will not affect the price during a bear market.

That's completely incorrect.  Look at Dero.  It has currently risen to $1+ in the bear market on the back of imminent smart contract release.  Agree semux needs to get onto more and better exchanges.

Notable projects 2019: Semux, Dero, Wagerr, BEAM
DudeAtWork420

Activity: 400
Merit: 105

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 09:07:55 PM

Thanks for nice project.

Actually i have old version of semux wallet installed in my laptop. i don't know much about technical works, currently i synchronize my wallet but it gives me error that i need to upgrade wallet, so i did and use backup to open my wallet, but no data will be visible and wallet indicates that sync is stoped. So am i missing any step will upgrading wallet?

So far everything is fine, how about you start it from the scratch ? download a new wallet from github and download it(if you are already downloaded it, you can start it by deleting database folder), afterward sync it first before doing anything else.
if it is working, just wait until everything is done. You can recover your wallet by sending your wallet.dat from your old wallet into a new one.
you might use an old wallet before mainnet, that was why you got that error.
sailthor

Activity: 276
Merit: 103

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 01:53:22 AM

Notable is the improvement in SEM prices after the signature campaign has been finalized in advance! The market is just waiting for the second release with Semux virtual machine and ready, the price above 10k will be formed! I'm being realistic and just analyzing the chart, if I'm optimistic, just with a Bittrex to see something like 22k again in the short term again! Smiley

That's completely incorrect.  Look at Dero.  It has currently risen to $1+ in the bear market on the back of imminent smart contract release.  Agree semux needs to get onto more and better exchanges.
Lets be clear - their smart contract release had no impact on price, nobody will use the tech yet lol

lda1000

Activity: 581
Merit: 253

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 08:31:43 AM

Lets be clear - their smart contract release had no impact on price, nobody will use the tech yet lol

What if I use it?

sailthor

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 09:56:30 PM

What if I use it?
Go ahead and show me your use-case. Why is it better then any existing system?

kumiskura

Activity: 632
Merit: 122

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 10:41:21 PM

What if I use it?

Then can you explain what happened to NEO when we have ETH ? to put it bluntly, we need something to trigger the mass. And smart contract is one of them, also do not forget the fact that Semux is not a fork and its source code came from java which is new for some people.
it has a possibility to get pumped because of it, and semux has fast and good transaction system too.
5000 Tps which is 'quite' many compared to TRON or any major cryptocurrency.
sailthor

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 10:48:17 PM

That's completely incorrect.  Look at Dero.  It has currently risen to $1+ in the bear market on the back of imminent smart contract release.  Agree semux needs to get onto more and better exchanges.

What if I use it?

Then can you explain what happened to NEO when we have ETH ? to put it bluntly, we need something to trigger the mass. And smart contract is one of them, also do not forget the fact that Semux is not a fork and its source code came from java which is new for some people.
it has a possibility to get pumped because of it, and semux has fast and good transaction system too.
https://dappradar.com/
Look at the users. This is on the #2 coin that everybody knows, ETH. Nobody is using smart contracts.
Also again, show me the 5000 TPS in action. Quit saying things without any proof to back it up.

mohammedfaiz143

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 06:53:26 PM

I am not able to sync my wallet. My wallet doesn't sync it gets stuck on peers connected and syncing stopped. This is from the debug log. Any help is appreciated .

Code:
2018-10-09T20:26:01+0300 ERROR    SystemUtil       Failed to retrieve your IP address from OpenDNS
2018-10-09T20:26:05+0300 ERROR    SystemUtil       Failed to retrieve your IP address from Amazon AWS
2018-10-09T20:28:01+0300 ERROR    SystemUtil       Failed to retrieve your IP address from OpenDNS
2018-10-09T20:28:10+0300 ERROR    SystemUtil       Failed to retrieve your IP address from Amazon AWS
2018-10-09T20:28:31+0300 ERROR    SystemUtil       Failed to retrieve your IP address from OpenDNS
2018-10-09T20:28:36+0300 ERROR    SystemUtil       Failed to retrieve your IP address from Amazon AWS
2018-10-09T20:29:01+0300 ERROR    SystemUtil       Failed to retrieve your IP address from OpenDNS
2018-10-09T20:29:12+0300 ERROR    SystemUtil       Failed to retrieve your IP address from Amazon AWS
2018-10-09T20:33:01+0300 ERROR    SystemUtil       Failed to retrieve your IP address from OpenDNS
2018-10-09T20:33:13+0300 ERROR    SystemUtil       Failed to retrieve your IP address from Amazon AWS
2018-10-09T20:46:01+0300 ERROR    SystemUtil       Failed to retrieve your IP address from OpenDNS
2018-10-09T20:46:11+0300 ERROR    SystemUtil       Failed to retrieve your IP address from Amazon AWS

Are you running the latest version of semux? If yes, then this could be a problem with your ISP.
Go to http://www.canyouseeme.org/ to get your IP address.

On your semux.properties look for
Code:
# Declared ip address
p2p.declaredIp =

and enter your ip address in like
Code:
p2p.declaredIp = x.x.x.x

Thanks for your reply.

I treid it, and it still doesn't sync.

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████████████
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
██████▄▄        ▀█████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
███████████████▄▄        ▀████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
 ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
     ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
▄▄        ▀██████████████████████▄
████▄▄        ▀▀██████████████████
█████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████████
█████████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████
██████████████████▄▄        ▀▀████
▀██████████████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████████
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Semux uses 100% original codebase
  Superfast with 30 seconds instant finality
  Tested 5000 tx per block on open network
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
xibeijan
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1001

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 07:31:43 AM

That's completely incorrect.  Look at Dero.  It has currently risen to $1+ in the bear market on the back of imminent smart contract release.  Agree semux needs to get onto more and better exchanges.

What if I use it?

Look at the users. This is on the #2 coin that everybody knows, ETH. Nobody is using smart contracts.
Also again, show me the 5000 TPS in action. Quit saying things without any proof to back it up.

Obviously ETH is more well-known, but then you're not able to buy ETH early for $1.5 now are you?

Dero is the first anonymous smart contract system and first scalable anonymous cryptocurrency.  The price has consistently held well above $1 the last three days. While most other cryptocurrencies have been red, dero has been green.

Most people get that this is an underpriced coin with a solid dev team, great tech and very good potential for upward price movement.

Semux is not 5000 TPS, as widely misquoted, but 5000 txs per block.  Block time is 30 sec, so that's 166 txs per sec.  That is actually very good.  A lot of project claim 5000 or 8000 or 10000 or "unlimited", but that's pure lies.  Semux on the other hand has consistently given a real, truthful number of 5000 tx per block, which has been actually measured on the live network during the alpha testing phase.

Notable projects 2019: Semux, Dero, Wagerr, BEAM
coin8coin8

Activity: 168
Merit: 47

False Moon

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 07:49:52 AM

Thanks for nice project.

This bug has been around for a long time, and there is currently no definitive solution. Although I am not sure what caused it, many people have encountered similar situations.
There are many solution ways, you can try.
1. Back up your wallet, then uninstall your semux wallet, delete all the data, and reinstall it.
2. Quit your VPN, if you don't use VPN, try changing IP.
3. Delete the data about the network connection in the Regedit and restart your computer.
4. Restart the router.
5. Reinstall Window.

Loser
Flyok

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 08:00:50 AM

Semux is not 5000 TPS, as widely misquoted, but 5000 txs per block.  Block time is 30 sec, so that's 166 txs per sec.  That is actually very good.  A lot of project claim 5000 or 8000 or 10000 or "unlimited", but that's pure lies.  Semux on the other hand has consistently given a real, truthful number of 5000 tx per block, which has been actually measured on the live network during the alpha testing phase.
the technical strength of the project team is good, attracting many investors to hold for a long time.
sesiah

Activity: 574
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 08:19:16 AM

What if I use it?

Obviously ETH is more well-known, but then you're not able to buy ETH early for $1.5 now are you?

Dero is the first anonymous smart contract system and first scalable anonymous cryptocurrency.  The price has consistently held well above $1 the last three days. While most other cryptocurrencies have been red, dero has been green.

Most people get that this is an underpriced coin with a solid dev team, great tech and very good potential for upward price movement.

the price is holding at $0.4 and their is a strong buy wall, maybe within the shortest time it will be at 1 doller but one the community and the devs are active, we shall be way above.
Meandros555

Activity: 85
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 05:44:48 PM

Ive also joined the semux family..managed to download wallet and buy some off an exchange.
However, can someone give directions/ recap of a possible new airdrop etc?
tis many pages..if someone can copy paste here as to a potential new airdrop
cheers
sailthor

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 10:29:18 PM

Dero is the first anonymous smart contract system and first scalable anonymous cryptocurrency.  The price has consistently held well above $1 the last three days. While most other cryptocurrencies have been red, dero has been green.

Semux is not 5000 TPS, as widely misquoted, but 5000 txs per block.  Block time is 30 sec, so that's 166 txs per sec.  That is actually very good.  A lot of project claim 5000 or 8000 or 10000 or "unlimited", but that's pure lies.  Semux on the other hand has consistently given a real, truthful number of 5000 tx per block, which has been actually measured on the live network during the alpha testing phase.
You don't understand the point. Actually take a good look at the users - it is next to nothing. ETH is well-known as you say - so why does nobody use their technology? You are stirring up an argument which isn't needed. Semux isn't a bad project but if you guys try to claim smart contracts is a game changer and will cause an influx of investments then you're wrong and should probably give up trying to invest in crypto lol.

Javi_Anibarro

Activity: 1526
Merit: 282

tBTC - https://dapp.tbtc.network/

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 11:56:18 AM

Ive also joined the semux family..managed to download wallet and buy some off an exchange.
However, can someone give directions/ recap of a possible new airdrop etc?
tis many pages..if someone can copy paste here as to a potential new airdrop
cheers

Based on the team, they will do another marketing after VM which means it has a possibility to have another airdrop 'it is not certain yet,a possibility based on 'marketing' word.
another possibility is,until now i have yet to see the them running social media campaign.
i believe they will consider it when the time comes, because social media might help us.
(of course,it all depends on the team. if they choose to abort that event, there will be no more campaign in the future).
clip123

Activity: 193
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 03:46:06 PM

We badly need new exchanges if contracts get release soon. We will need exchanges for price discovery and stabilization.
Javi_Anibarro

Activity: 1526
Merit: 282

tBTC - https://dapp.tbtc.network/

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 04:45:13 AM

We badly need new exchanges if contracts get release soon. We will need exchanges for price discovery and stabilization.

Even if it gets listed on Binance today, it won't change the fact that we are in bear market. It is totally impossible for us to tank this trend, the price will recover as soon as the trend changes and peoples reclaim back what they had lost(their faith). Currently a lot of peoples are watching from the sidelines, waiting for an opportunity to get in.
Be calm, everything will be alright as long as the team keeps delivering what they're promising for. It's all about time, no need to rush it
Pages: « 1 ... 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 [447] 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 »
  Print  

Jump to: