Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 11:03:26 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 ... 76 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why do some government ban bitcoin?  (Read 12581 times)
NewBet

Activity: 966
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 02:36:46 AM

I See topics about banning and I want to ask.

Is botcoin really that bad? To banned by other countries?
Do the other government in other countries see something bad?
Can bitcoin be used to locate us?and see what we are doing? In short a Spyware.  

Botcoin? It is not Botcoin it is bitcoin please, you should always try to at least proofread your sentences/paragraphs/spellings before posting. Anyway, as for your question Bitcoin is banned by other Country's Government is because of first: Threat, Government somehow sees Bitcoin as a threat to their currency. Second: a medium for: Terrorism, bitcoin's secure transaction could be away for transferring funds from one another, Bitcoin also can be a medium for money laundering. That's why some Government of other countries bans it for this reason while some other choose to regulate it rather than banning it.

Before you go and try to criticize other's spelling and grammar errors, you might want to ask yourself the question of do you speak fluent English yourself? Coming from a fluent English speaker, it is quite clear that you do not.
Fuhre

Activity: 644
Merit: 107

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 03:01:43 AM

Relaxed buddy, bitcoin not bad but bad government views. So far, bitcoin has never been used for criminal acts or used for something bad. I really regretted some state of the ban on bitcoin, actually I see bitcoin can help the economy of a country! Even bitcoin can reduce the level of poverty
Sharon520

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 03:09:29 AM

govements  just want to issue  their own digit coins. they don't want bitcoins out of  their control.

salinizm

Activity: 658
Merit: 252

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 03:20:25 AM

According to me,The reason why Bitcoin is being banned by some governments is being    anonymous  and cannot be traced by legal forces and Government cannot levy taxes from bitcoin transactions and tradings etc. I am sure that these are the main reasons for banning.

▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████ ██ ████████▄▀█▄
█ ███████▄▄ ▌ ▄▄▄ ▀██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ████ ██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ▄▄▄▄ ▀█████ █
█ █████████ ▌ █████ █████ █
█ █████▄▀▀  ▌ ▀▀▀▀ ▄█████ █
▀█▄▀███████ ██ ████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀
JINBI

merges gold’s investment
holding value
with
blockchain technology
[
T H E   G O L D E N   I C O
────────     WHITEPAPER     ────────
]
▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████ ██ ████████▄▀█▄
█ ███████▄▄ ▌ ▄▄▄ ▀██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ████ ██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ▄▄▄▄ ▀█████ █
█ █████████ ▌ █████ █████ █
█ █████▄▀▀  ▌ ▀▀▀▀ ▄█████ █
▀█▄▀███████ ██ ████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀
Leomarco

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

☀️ Iskra Coin ☀️

View Profile WWW
September 26, 2017, 04:12:12 AM

because the government does not know how bitcoin can pay big profits and also so far the use of bitcoin became famous because some people who use it for crimes such as cases of ransom ware requested in pay bitcoin and terrorist funding using bitcoin so it seems bitcoin has a negative value for the government which forbids bitcoin

pekingcoepo

Activity: 448

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 04:25:00 AM

-Transactions using bitcoin can not be traced by the government.
-Transactions using bitcoin are not subject to government taxes. Surely this will not benefit the government.
-Bitcoin can be used for money bellounding.
-Bitcoin diguanakan in illegal activity. Indeed bitcoins are not made for illegal purposes, but the fact is that many illegal transactions now use bitcoin as a means of payment. The bottom line is the activity of dark market deepweb transactions all using bitcoins. This is because the nature of anonymous bitcoin transactions.
- The presence of bitcoin is considered to be detrimental to local money that can damage the financial system. For example people prefer to use bitcoin so that cash transactions at local banks will go down. As a result banks can go bankrupt.
alfranyer

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 04:30:59 AM

In many of the government, the cornerstone of their subsistence is through taxes or rates set in daily transactions, the decrease of them could make them almost completely vanish. That is why, as long as the btc isn't managed or doesn't favor to governments where there is no financial freedom, reforms will be implemented to prohibit their use in a legal way
sishahid

Activity: 212

I am a Professional Graphic Designer

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 04:44:07 AM

The importance of information technology in the modern world system is immense. The nation that is ignorant of technology, is backward in the present world. In any state system, Bitcoin is illegal. Their ideas play a key role in increasing cybercrime. They think it's a currency of dark web transactions. Again, it is not common in many countries due to the complexities of the country financial law.
ramsdaj28

Activity: 420
Merit: 256

اللعنة

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 05:03:00 AM

Bitcoin is being banned in other countries because the government don't want the way it is being used by the people. I mean, government won't get taxes from bitcoins (which is the upside of using bitcoin on the part of the users). Another is that banks will not earn since people would prefer putting their money to bitcoin (meaning, no deposit to banks, no interest taken by banks).
xanxus.kun

Activity: 495

You have to get what you want your own way.

View Profile WWW
September 26, 2017, 10:51:52 AM

I think central bank has no control over bitcoin, this is why some countries or government tends to ban bitcoin. Bitcoin transactions are cheap and almost free, it has no tax and government can't trace it, basically they're powerless over bitcoin and they don't like it.

altgamerf4

Activity: 92
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 10:54:12 AM

Many governments can not control bitcoins and think that it's better to forbid that it does not pose a threat to the banking system, but this will save many people's opportunities to secure their lives.
Restmand

Activity: 979
Merit: 258

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 10:59:30 AM

actually bitcoin can never do anything bad the people who used the bitcoin in the illegal activities are the banned so sometimes and some country will banned it because bitcoin is used for the criminal activities and in the other words bitcoin was a great value and its perfect to dis appear banks. banks and government i sure that have a relationship so i think it is one of the reason too.
Dewao

Activity: 337

Qravity is a decentralized content production and

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 11:00:45 AM

I think central bank has no control over bitcoin, this is why some countries or government tends to ban bitcoin. Bitcoin transactions are cheap and almost free, it has no tax and government can't trace it, basically they're powerless over bitcoin and they don't like it.

Maybe that is the reason  because no tax, govenment dont have benefit from what others do in bitcoin. but if they really concern in a country they don't ban it because bitcoin was a great help for a country's development.
aldrian09

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 11:08:37 AM

Government is trying to put down bitcoin because they are afraid that there will be plenty of people that will have a lot of money out of bitcoin and they can't collect tax from it.
Nakakapagpabagabag

Activity: 350

BITDEPOSITARY - Make ICO's , More Secure

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 12:09:56 PM

Because they were thinking of the stealthy government, the money they had earned. The government is angry at bitcoin maybe but they have not pointed out today that somebody will defend bitcoin with a government with a name and known. To explain to the government member how the use of bitcoin helps people, and encourage them to stop or remove bitcoin in their country. It is good to imagine that the government still understands the people's suggestion that there is really a need, the unselfish government Undecided. The government wants the favor of its constituents Smiley.

balakang00

Activity: 266

Platform for Investing in Cryptocurrency and ICOs

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 02:21:59 PM

I think they are not convinced in the sources on how bitcoin operate and they can't control the price of bitcoin that causes problems to central banks.

abyaby123

Activity: 203

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 02:33:58 PM

The government is considering the introduction of a regulatory regime for virtual or crypto-currencies, such as Bitcoin, that would enable the levy of the Goods and Services Tax on their sale.The new regime may possibly bring their trading under the oversight of the stock market regulator, Securities and Exchange Board of India (SEBI). The idea is to treat such currency in a manner similar to gold sold digitally, so that it can be traded on registered exchanges in a bid to promote a formal tax base, while keeping a tab on their use for illegal activities such as money laundering, terror funding and drug trafficking. The discussion on whether crypto-currencies should be banned or regulated has been on for some time. The pros and cons for both aspects were put forth in the meeting chaired by Finance Minister.  A proposal to ban such currency altogether was also considered at the meeting, but found few takers among top officials from the Ministries of Finance.

Goodween

Activity: 140
Merit: 103

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 02:34:25 PM

maybe becouse it out of control and government cant get TAX for it, and of course terrorist use btc its official version of many governments. its my opinion
Denies

Activity: 532
Merit: 170

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 02:41:53 PM

actually it is the policy of a country. not about good and bad

this is the authority and what they prioritize, bitcoin has benefited a lot to the world community.
and the state that forbids it always has the cause and effect of bitcoin. I think the banning state tends to be more frightened of bitcoin, and the most fearful is the local bank in the country.
weblouartisan

Activity: 448

Lets Go Adab

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 03:10:55 PM

because the government does not know how bitcoin can pay big profits and also so far the use of bitcoin became famous because some people who use it for crimes such as cases of ransom ware requested in pay bitcoin and terrorist funding using bitcoin so it seems bitcoin has a negative value for the government which forbids bitcoin

As i read the news , The reason that ico's are banned at the china is because of the issue that crypto currency is used for buying drugs, That is the illegal transactions that they uncovered. But try to look for the latest news now a days maybe it changed.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 ... 76 »
  Print  

Jump to: