Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 08:16:16 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why do some government ban bitcoin?  (Read 12581 times)
C0smetic

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 01:19:18 AM

The federal governent prohibted itcoi simply becabse they had been concerned about the use of bitcoin will change the lawful forex, because bitcoin can not be controlled so as to make the secure strategy is prohibited bitcoin.nmiu
Miles123

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 08:03:06 AM

Some government ban Bitcoin because they think that this site is spreading a criminality, but they don't know what's happening here. There are some scam, but not all, there are working here to get a salary to buy what they want. Bitcoin can help us in our financial needs.
pazzpjj001

Activity: 31

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 08:26:50 AM

Some people use bitcoin in illegal activities. Goverment thinks that some people might do the same and they try to stop it as soon as possible thats why they banned it in some countries
lestariptr

Activity: 287

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 08:43:59 AM

Some countries forbid its citizens to use it because bitcoin usage has been used before in illegal activities, That's the bad thing they think that this new currency will change everything in terms of economy.
barneystinson

Activity: 103
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 08:51:50 AM

I See topics about banning and I want to ask.

Is botcoin really that bad? To banned by other countries?
Do the other government in other countries see something bad?
Can bitcoin be used to locate us?and see what we are doing? In short a Spyware.  

Based from my observation here are some of the reason why countries wanted to ban bitcoin. 1. They want to regulate the income of particular individuals(i.e CN). 2. Some countries are skeptic on the opportunity of crypto currencies. 3. Countries not adaptive to changes.

█████ █████  ██ MOBILINK-COIN ██  █████ █████
▬ FIRST DECENTRALIZED MOBILE SERVICE TELECOM COMPANY ▬ (https://mobilink.io/)
leexhin

Activity: 503
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 11:09:30 AM

Because banks can't control/hold bitcoin, it is a thread in any banks so government needs to ban it to their country. Government sees bitcoin as an illegal activity since it is used once in illegal and it might use again because of anonymity.
GoodLuck2

Activity: 630
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 04:51:33 PM

because its not a stable currency, not in anyones control, can be used for crime exchanges
can be used to convert blackmoney
Yes for sure the bitcoin is not the stable because the bitcoin is now increasing and the bitcoin price and the bitcoin value will increase more, it is the need of the time and the bitcoin is now getting high if the bitcoin price will be high and the bitcoin is now being support by the people as the bitcoin is getting famous and the value of the bitcoin now almost all the people are aware of it.
lanzkis

Activity: 23

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 05:05:20 PM

Nepal and bangladesh governments are banned the bitcoin.bitcoin is decentralized,so they are afraid of anonymous transactions.bitcoin has low transaction fees.
Drakula

Activity: 421
Merit: 105

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 10:22:49 PM

government sees bitcoin as a threat to banking community, or maybe they're afraid that it will replace banking process which they don't want to happen in the near future. my opinion only Huh Huh Huh Huh
Same with my opinion, Bitcoin have this potential to replace bank. We all know that they handle it and they can get something on; if it will be replaced, there income may become lesser. Also, they don't handle Bitcoin, do you think they will ban it if they handle it? Of course they will not; if ever they handle it, they will take advantage on it.
378budiman

Activity: 299
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 10:40:30 PM

Some countries prohibit citizens from using it because the use of bitcoin has been used previously in illegal activities discovered by authorities and they fear that their citizens will have the idea of using it for the same purpose.
Ru chin Salcedo

Activity: 30

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 10:44:21 PM

Because bitcoin rekoves third party in terms of money transfer anh aside fron that less tax for the government
slackcryptoz

Activity: 456

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 10:47:18 PM

Because banks can't control/hold bitcoin, it is a thread in any banks so government needs to ban it to their country. Government sees bitcoin as an illegal activity since it is used once in illegal and it might use again because of anonymity.
Bitcoin usage in illegal market has decreased a lot than the past days, still governments doesn't have a positive thinking regarding bitcoin. Majority have a thinking that bitcoin is only for illegal usage and governments wish to have control over it. This lets them ban bitcoin within few countries which will surely adopt in the future.
Boov

Activity: 868
Merit: 256

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 10:52:40 PM

I think the reason why the government ban Bitcoin is beacuse bank can not hold/control the Bitcoin that makes them worry that their country men or its people will suffer big if they use Bitcoin. But i think now a days some countries government starting to trust Bitcoin and let their people to use but with precaution and safety. Only natural for government to doubt Bitcoin because it was only starting make its name.
shata

Activity: 547
Merit: 253

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 11:11:34 PM

The main reason why other governments ban bitcoin because of Bitcoin is decentralized. It is not affected if the oil price will increase or not. Bitcoin's rate is increasing and decreasing depends on how demand it is and how many investors and invests occurs and exists in Bitcoin. The other goverment also stated that Bitcoin will also down the banks and fiats will be crashed but this is not true. And the last reason why government ban Bitcoin because of illegal transactions.

▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄████████████ ▀███████▄
▄█████████████   ▀██████▄
▄█████████ ▀████▄   ▀█████▄
██████████  ██████▄   █████
█████ ▀████▄ ▀██████▄ █████
█████   ▀████▄ ▀ ██████████
▀█████▄   ▀████▄ █████████▀
▀██████▄   █████████████▀
▀███████▄ ████████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
Emporium.
Finance
Decentralized Peer-to-Peer
Marketplace and DeFi
Liquidity Mining Platform
▄▄█▀▀██▀██▀▄▄
▄███▀██▀▀▀▀▀ ▄▄   
 ▀          ▄█▀▄█▄    
▄▄▄▄▄        ▀   ▀██▄███▄
▄██████▄          ▄▄██████▄
███████▌       ▄███████████
█████████▄  ▀█▄████████████
███████████▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀████████
▀█████████████▀     ▀▀████▀
▀████████████▄        ██▀
▀████████████▌    ▄▄██▀
▀██████████▌  ▄███▀
▀▀██████ ▄█▀▀
Available
in +125
Countries
▄███▄
█████
▀███▀
▄▄▄     ▄█████▄     ▄▄▄
█████    ███████    █████
█████    ███████    █████
▄███▄               ▄███▄
███████     ███     ███████
███████ ██▄█████▄██ ███████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ███▀ ▀███  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███▄ ▄███
██▀█████▀██
███
Community
Governance
System
▄▄██████▄▄ ▄▀▄
      ▀▀▀ ▄██▄
          ▀██ ▄██▄       ▄█
        ▄██   ▀▀███▄   ▄███
       ▄██        ▀█▄   ███
      ▄██           ▀  ▄███
     ▄██        ▄▄     ▀███
    ▄██        ██▀      ███
   ▄██                ▄████
  ▄██         ▄█████████▄ █
  ▀▀      ▄▄▄█████ █▀  ████
      ▄▄██▀▀██▀  ███▄  ▄███
    ▄██████████████████████
Liquidity
Mining
Platform
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
JOIN NOW
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
blocklancer8

Activity: 392
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
November 27, 2017, 11:18:33 PM

There are still many countries that have not received bitcoin or legalized in this country is because bitcoin is a new thing for a country and this needs to be studied both bad for the existing government. So much has to be processed that bitcoin can be used by all levels of society in a country.

kaasy.ai        Artificial Intelligence Algorithms on Blockchain                                               Knowledge As A Service +
                        Public ICO is live!        BUY KAAS TOKEN NOW                                         Distributed Infrastructure As A Service
Whitepaper     Telegram     2-Pages Paper     Twitter     Facebook     Discord     BTC ANN          = Plug-and-play skills, on demand
staceyoh

Activity: 381

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 11:20:34 PM
Last edit: November 28, 2017, 11:01:38 AM by staceyoh

I think some countries ban bitcoin because they do not see that it has a lot of benefits that it can give to the people instead they think that it has a many disadvantages.

batang_bitcoin

Activity: 3010
Merit: 600

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 11:23:43 PM

I think some countries ban bitcoin because they are not see that bitcoin has a lot of benefits to the people.
Not that really, government isn't about the benefit. They mostly doesn't want people to benefit from things that are not centralized. They can see the fact that people can take advantage their laws when bitcoin is adopted and that's why they are banning it. They don't want people to store wealth in the form of bitcoin, they can't tax bitcoin and they can't supply nor manipulate it.
allthebitandbobs

Activity: 1162
Merit: 252

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 11:24:45 PM

very hard to collect taxes .The end all of everything money  Grin

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
SAFE GAMES
WITH WITHDRAWALS
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
javalemcgee

Activity: 215

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 11:14:22 PM

Within my own opinion the government ban the bitcoin in their country simpl becase btcoin is veryisimple to use to transmit around the world that is why there's greater possibility that bitcoin transaction is difficult to identify isn't keen on a bank with no one understands how to enforce tax in bitcoin to possess goverment income for the reason that com pot.enyun

Well, this is not beacuse of the money laundering or the financial support of terrorism. All they care for is tax here. They want more tax, but with bitcoin, the tax will reduce significantly. Because there is no central force in bitcoin. They can't control bitcoin, hence ban it simply.
ArnoldChippy

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 11:18:19 PM

The main reason why other governments ban bitcoin because of Bitcoin is decentralized. It is not affected if the oil price will increase or not. Bitcoin's rate is increasing and decreasing depends on how demand it is and how many investors and invests occurs and exists in Bitcoin. The other goverment also stated that Bitcoin will also down the banks and fiats will be crashed but this is not true. And the last reason why government ban Bitcoin because of illegal transactions.
yes i thinks till governments  still taking bitcoin as not good for their economy therefore they are not letting bitcoin as legal currency, but i think that Japan is too good in their economy but still they turn bitcoin as legal currency, therefore i think that there is nothing wrong with bitcoin to effect the economy of a country.

▄▄▄▄
▐████▌
▀██▀
▐▌
▄██▄
▄▄▄▄ ▐████▌ ▄▄▄▄
▐████▌ ▀▀▀▀ ▐████▌
████  ▄▄▄▄  ████
▐████▌
▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄
▐████▌      ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀
▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌
▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄
▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀
▐████▌      ▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀  ████  ▀▀▀▀  ████  ▀▀▀▀
▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀
ivy|..FACILITATING SECURE, TRANSPARENT...........
BUSINESS PAYMENTS ON A GLOBAL SCALE....

..─────────  ❱❱  WHITEPAPER  ❰❰  ─────────..
|
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
|.JOIN US NOW!.|
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 »
  Print  

Jump to: