Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 08:54:11 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why do some government ban bitcoin?  (Read 12574 times)
Deathgamer

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 11:25:40 PM

Bitcoin was being ban in some country its because the government cant get share or income with bitcoin,they cant give tax so they find bitcoin illegal because they also say that bitcoin was being used by druglords and terrorist in their illegal transactions because the government cannot that the transaction and activities of bitcoin so the government find it illegal but also to those who earn and work hard with bitcoin they found it legal specially me because it really helps me alot specially with my daily expenses and daily needs so thanks to bitcoin.
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
trauchot

Activity: 1764

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 11:27:14 PM

A lot of people are using cryptocurrencies including bitcoins for laundering dirty money, governments knows it and therefore they dont want legalize bitcoin and they decide block bitcoin in their country. Governments cant counter money which goes through bitcoins because all transactions are anonymous.
BlackBi88

Activity: 112

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 11:36:21 PM

I See topics about banning and I want to ask.

Is botcoin really that bad? To banned by other countries?
Do the other government in other countries see something bad?
Can bitcoin be used to locate us?and see what we are doing? In short a Spyware.  

Governments in some countries ban Bitcoin because it is favored for anonymous and unmanaged payments by any organization or nation. So the risk of money laundering, "bleeding" of money or the use of criminal offenses such as WannaCry is unlikely to be prevented. Many believe Bitcoin is a virtual currency that is not under government control. Thus, banning public transactions can be easy, but underground trading is difficult to control.
Tiktik

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 11:39:06 PM

The truth is many goverment hate this because they scared about the future of bitcoins they scared that bitcoin can rplace all bank someday and some goverments didnt belive in bitcoin they said that bitcoin is only a fraud for all.
arthotdog

Activity: 462

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 11:46:39 PM

because its every countries prerogative to do necessary action if they think something
 is threatening their country and thats what some nations do,because bitcoins or cryptocurrencies
are dominating na currency system and they think it will affect their community,although they
don't know what effect it be good or bad
kendra1107

Activity: 476

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 11:51:24 PM

Haha! This is just a strategy to urge holders to panic sell! And then these manipulators will buy those coins at a lower price. See most of the smartest people on the planet work for the government. And so they will find ways to manipulate things for their own advantage. Greedy pips!!!

claydeey

Activity: 294

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 12:21:03 AM

There are some government ban bitcoin like Bangladesh, China, Bolivia, Ecuador, Iceland and etc. They ban bitcoin because some counties building a national electronic cash system, so they need to protect it. Bitcoin cannot be traced by the government and they considered as a threat to their own currency.

GIVING VALUE TO YOUR ONLINE VIDEOS                      DEVELOPED & TESTED PLATFORM ✔                 
( ( (   BUZZSHOW   ) ) )
                               whitepaper    facebook    twitter    youtube    telegram    |       JOIN TOKEN SALE     12th Feb 2018
moonordoom

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 12:23:36 AM

Because they see it as a competitor to their banks and currency. It could hurt their taxes, gdp, and overall income.
Jembut Ireng

Activity: 586
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 12:36:59 AM

Bitcoin can replace or beat fiat to make the government worried, I'm sure when someone knows bitcoin then he will actively use bitcoin versus fiat so that one day can beat fiat. In addition, if legalized then the government can not control the bitcoin so that the country's economy can be unstable.
katrimans

Activity: 882
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 11:44:54 AM

Nepal and bangladesh governments are banned the bitcoin.bitcoin is decentralized,so they are afraid of anonymous transactions.bitcoin has low transaction fees.
What do you think about that fear or threat that governments and banks feel from digital currencies. I think they understand significance of Bitcoin but they also realize that this way they may lose their control over economy.

This is a fact. nobody owns Bitcoin, no one can control it, only the holder has full control over his digital asset due to which government will have a very little to no interference in people's property.
ab007

Activity: 48

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 11:51:54 AM

No their is no harm by using bitcoin but these government are immature like the whole world is trending towards crypto and these government are banning such money.Like all over the world people are earning good amount of money through it and some foolish government are doing so but time will prove that these governments are doing bad for their countrymen.
dipok07

Activity: 336

View Profile WWW
November 30, 2017, 12:00:52 PM

Many countries still do not get the legitimacy of Bitcoin. Various questions have been raised about Bitcoin. Bitcoin is reluctant to think about the coin. Many people express their currency in different ways. Due to not getting the government tax, it has raised questions about legitimacy.

CRYPTAL DASH ❍ ❍ ❍ Exchange is LIVE, we're giving away4,7m$ in   trading credits
███████ Twitter   |   Facebook   |   Blog   |   Website   |   Whitepaper  ████████
███████   Telegram   |   Bounty Telegram   |   ANN Thread   |   Bounty Thread   ███████
wawan99

Activity: 240
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 10:38:11 PM

One reason is that in some countries prevents the existence of cases of money laundering by corruptors

██
████
██████
████████
████▀▀████
████▀  ▀████
████▀ ▀████
████▀ ████ ▀████
████▀ ██████ ▀████
████▀ ███████▄ ▀████
████▀ █████████▄ ▀████
████▀ ███████████▄ ▀████
████▀ █████████████▄ ▀████
████▀ ███████████████▄ ▀████
████▀ ▄████████████████▄ ▀████
████▀ ▄██████████████████▄ ▀████
████▀ ▄████████████████████▄ ▀████
████▀ ████████████████████████ ▀████
████▀                            ▀████
████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████

▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄█████▀▀        ▀▀█████▄
████▀                ▀████
███▀    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▀███
███      █   ▄▄ █▀▄        ███
██▀      █  ███ █  ▀▄      ▀██
███       █   ▀▀ ▀▀▀▀█       ███
███       █  ▄▄▄▄▄▄  █       ███
███       █  ▄▄▄▄▄▄  █       ███
██▄      █  ▄▄▄▄▄▄  █      ▄██
███      █          █      ███
███▄    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▄███
████▄                ▄████
▀█████▄▄        ▄▄█████▀
▀▀████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀██████▀▀▀
    ENTER BUTTON
────────────────────────────────────────

main project is buying and selling luxury goods

▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█ 
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄
██                   ██
██           ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
██          █  ▄▄▄▄   █
██          █  ▀▀▀▀   █
██           ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
██                   ██
██                   ██
██                   ██
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
    PAYBUTTON
From increasing assets through
Defi to Payment, You can do it
with one PAYBUTTON App

NFT DEFI

Simple & Safe Defi is Possible
through the Website & App

B U Y

JacLuck

Activity: 104

Bitcoin|||Altscoin

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 03:40:07 AM

Almost all the articles i red about this topic points that bitcoin is a big threat to banking institutions and economy that deeply rooted to fiat. some countries are planing to take actions to it by making their own crypto coin, some are just because of ignorance about bitcoin which is both Good and bad to bitcoin traders.
applenap

Activity: 12

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 05:01:19 AM

On my opinion, most governments are considering bitcoin as a threat basically because they cannot manipulate its value and cannot have any power over it at all. For any government, power over currency is important.
Naoko

Activity: 812
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 12:21:59 PM

On my opinion, most governments are considering bitcoin as a threat basically because they cannot manipulate its value and cannot have any power over it at all. For any government, power over currency is important.
I agree, most likely that they see it as a threat...a country can't exist with an uncontrolled economy...therefore when they feel that the situation is getting out of control, they are ban bitcoin
xamxam

Activity: 409

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 10:32:34 AM

I don't think what is the reason behind why some government banned bitcoin maybe because it is affecting the economy of government because of the easy way to earn bitcoin and if you use it sending to other where ever they are is smaller fees unlike in the bank and other money remittance center the fees are so big and i think that is why some country banned bitcoin.
hxk451

Activity: 154
Merit: 12

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 11:21:33 AM

The administration of a few nations disallows the utilization of BTC on the grounds that it is outside the control of the national bank. BTC is autonomous, the administration of any nation can not control it. So a few nations don't care for it. Again numerous administrations surmise that their nation will transmit cash through BTC. BTC chance for them. As a result of these reasons BTC is restricted in numerous nations.
Winner
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 05:03:29 PM

People are trying to get Bitcoin banned right now because they will have a chance to purchase a bunch of the coins before their bans get lifted when the price goes up.

█████████████████
         ███ ██     █     ██ ███
       ██ █████     █     █████ ██
     ███   █   █  █████  █   █   ███
   ███     █    ███ █ ███    █     ███
  ██  ███ ██ ███    █    ███ ██ ███  ██
  ██     ████       █      █████     ██
 ███   ██ █  ███    █    ███  █ ██   ███
 █ █ ██   █     ██  █  ██     █   ██ █ █
█████     █       █████       █     █████
 █ █ ██   █   ████  █  ████   █   ██ █ █
 ███   ████ ██      █      ██ ████   ███
  ██  █  █████      █      █████  █  ██
  ██ ██   ██ ████   █  ████  ██   ██ ██
   ██      █     ██████      █     ███
     ████  █   ██████████    █  ████
       ██ █████     █    ██████ ██
         ███  ██    █   ███  ███
            █████████████████
ARROUND

Telegram
ANN Thread
Bounty Thread
Whitepaper
Irvinn

Activity: 966
Merit: 104

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 08:33:56 PM

Bitcoins and other crypto currency are prohibited in countries with a weak economy, since the government is afraid of leaking significant amounts of capital from the country through the crypto currency, as well as in countries with an authoritarian control system, since the actual dictator is afraid to give the people relative freedom, even in finance. In addition, some countries are simply afraid of financial calculations in the crypto currency, because they did not investigate all possible consequences of its implementation in their economies.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 »
  Print  

Jump to: