Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 01:02:38 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Game: Revolutionizing In-Game Transactions / E-sports. Time to Buy.  (Read 11579 times)
phreeksta

Activity: 112
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 08:57:45 AM

Hi, are you guys actively trying to get it on Steam? I mean did you speak with somebody already or plan to?

That would be pretty sick...

I've heard some "insider" info that some huge things are coming in October for Game, but it might be BS. 

Time will tell Tongue

Steam would be huge, but to be honest, I don't think will happen anytime soon. Valve is a company, that would rather create an own coin instead of letting a third party coin into their system.   
Jack Kuveke

Activity: 630
Merit: 252

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 11:55:46 AM

Hi, are you guys actively trying to get it on Steam? I mean did you speak with somebody already or plan to?

I've heard some "insider" info that some huge things are coming in October for Game, but it might be BS. 

Time will tell Tongue

We've spoken to a lot of different gaming companies. Listing on steam would be absolutely fantastic, even if we couldn't increase developers revenue by 20% (since steam takes a 30% cut and our store takes 10%). The ability for GAME to act as a universal payment method is still possible, and we have every intention of pushing various stores and platforms like steam.
Jack Kuveke

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 11:57:12 AM

Great analysis! They will be hosting the biggest blockchain conference in Serbia soon
and got featured in Venturebeat last month:
https://venturebeat.com/2017/08/17/gamecredits-takes-on-apple-and-google-with-its-blockchain-based-app-store/
We actually already hosted that conference Wink

It was a really good time and we spoke alongside the likes of IBM, Microsoft, and BraveNewCoin.
Jibit

Activity: 211
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 12:02:18 PM

Thank for your advice. I love any coin related to game industry
friends1980
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1059

nutildah-III / NFT2021-04-01

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 12:55:53 PM

Jack, I wish all devs would take the same time and effort to inform their supporters. Thank you for that. And good luck!

nutildah-III - First BitcoinTalk NFT Transaction ever - 2021-04-01 [666 fBTC]
dbt1033 (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 02:53:01 PM

Jack, I wish all devs would take the same time and effort to inform their supporters. Thank you for that. And good luck!

Yeah i have to say.... that's pretty impressive.

I've been a community manager myself, and it's harder than it looks.

Jack is a rockstar!
Jack Kuveke

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 03:22:42 PM

Yeah i have to say.... that's pretty impressive.

I've been a community manager myself, and it's harder than it looks.

Jack is a rockstar!

You all flatter me. The team did the same for me when I was just a supporter. Happy to see the community grow and adoption underway. Let me know if you have any other questions.
monkfishy

Activity: 90
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 01:07:57 AM

I have a feeling the gaming part of the population will be quicker on average to adopt crypto currencies. Since they're normally a bit more tech-savvy and open to new innovations within the IT sphere.

Perhaps not the Farmville gamers, but those gaming on consoles and computers at least.

Which means one (or perhaps several) of the coins targeting the gaming market will be very big I suspect. Glad it seems like a good time to get in, at least I'll take the bet.

★★★ INTENSE COIN ★★★
BLOCKCHAIN BACKED DECENTRALISED P2P VPN
MediumTwitterSlackDiscordRedditFacebookWhitepaperBitcointalk Ann
jeffthebaker
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1034

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 02:36:03 AM

I have a feeling the gaming part of the population will be quicker on average to adopt crypto currencies. Since they're normally a bit more tech-savvy and open to new innovations within the IT sphere.

Perhaps not the Farmville gamers, but those gaming on consoles and computers at least.

Which means one (or perhaps several) of the coins targeting the gaming market will be very big I suspect. Glad it seems like a good time to get in, at least I'll take the bet.

I've personally noticed that in the four years I've been involved with crypto, my gamer contacts are the ones that are more and more beginning to understand and dip their toes in cryptocurrency. I don't think it's a coincidence that many of the Minecraft communities I was a part of when I was a kid/teen are now actively talking about cryptocurrency. Some of my non-gamer friends have been asking me about and learning a bit about Bitcoin and other cryptos recently, but it seems that the only group, by and large, are those I used to game with.

In regards to future of GameCredits as a whole, I don't see how anyone doesn't see a bright future for the coin. Once Pixel Wars sees commercial marketing it's going to catch on to the greater public.

Personally, I'd like to someday see private GNation servers where I can wager MobileGO in PU Battlegrounds against 90+ other people. I'm no good at PUBG but it would be a hell of a lot of fun to wager a couple MGO at a time, with cascading payouts.
d0r10n

Activity: 217
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 03:43:09 AM

Yes, thanks for the info Jack.

Personally, I'd like to someday see private GNation servers where I can wager MobileGO in PU Battlegrounds against 90+ other people. I'm no good at PUBG but it would be a hell of a lot of fun to wager a couple MGO at a time, with cascading payouts.

Yep definately this !

I am decent at PUBG so placing a bets on games I'm playing in would be awesome

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ░░▓▓ AXE Coin ▓▓░░   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  
Masternodes › › ›   ░░▓▓▓▓░░   ‹ ‹ ‹  X11 Algo
DecentralizedACTIVE GITHUBAnonymous
fr00tl00p

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 03:38:21 PM

Just bought some GAME   Grin

I think you should only invest in coins that you also believe in and for me that is the case with Gamecredits. Imo it's an awesome idea, great concept, active dev...
Very exciting for the future.
rampantparanoia

Activity: 516
Merit: 283

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 04:45:40 PM

thanks for your analysis. i have bought many GAME now near bottom Cheesy weak hands <3
zorranco

Activity: 177

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 05:59:46 PM

dbt1033 what's ur twitter? I don't see you >.<
monkfishy

Activity: 90
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 06:13:56 PM

I've personally noticed that in the four years I've been involved with crypto, my gamer contacts are the ones that are more and more beginning to understand and dip their toes in cryptocurrency. I don't think it's a coincidence that many of the Minecraft communities I was a part of when I was a kid/teen are now actively talking about cryptocurrency. Some of my non-gamer friends have been asking me about and learning a bit about Bitcoin and other cryptos recently, but it seems that the only group, by and large, are those I used to game with.

In regards to future of GameCredits as a whole, I don't see how anyone doesn't see a bright future for the coin. Once Pixel Wars sees commercial marketing it's going to catch on to the greater public.

Agreed, the only risks I see is that another coin can "win" or a complete crypto failure. Although there should be room for several gaming currencies, especially when there'll be more seamless methods of trading arbitrary crypto pairs.

From what I can tell though, GAME seems to be doing good progress compared to their competition.

★★★ INTENSE COIN ★★★
BLOCKCHAIN BACKED DECENTRALISED P2P VPN
MediumTwitterSlackDiscordRedditFacebookWhitepaperBitcointalk Ann
Jack Kuveke

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 01:17:21 PM

Here's some GameCredits TA someone cooked up in the last 12 hours: https://steemit.com/crypto/@n64/massive-bullish-divergence-present-in-gamecredits-game-btc-09-14-2017
zorranco

Activity: 177

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 04:00:56 PM

Here's some GameCredits TA someone cooked up in the last 12 hours: https://steemit.com/crypto/@n64/massive-bullish-divergence-present-in-gamecredits-game-btc-09-14-2017

Hhhmmm....tasty!
d0r10n

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 02:57:30 AM

Time will tell Tongue

We've spoken to a lot of different gaming companies. Listing on steam would be absolutely fantastic, even if we couldn't increase developers revenue by 20% (since steam takes a 30% cut and our store takes 10%). The ability for GAME to act as a universal payment method is still possible, and we have every intention of pushing various stores and platforms like steam.

Thanks for the update, good luck and I'll be backing you guys into the future

CryptoBatsy

Activity: 24
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 06:23:14 PM

Good to know that you are also holding GAME this is one of my long term bags and I bought all the dips on it. Even when people panic sold GAME.
d0r10n

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 01:38:00 AM

Haha, I didn't sell any of my stuff during the dips, I wish i had more money to increase my bags

CoinratZ

Activity: 126

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 11:26:08 AM

Some news updates:

GameCredits has been added to HitBTC! Trade $GAME on HitBTC here: https://hitbtc.com/GAME-to-BTC

Looking for a healthy cryptocurrency? Consider GameCredits: https://steemit.com/cryptocurrency/@pamtivek/looking-for-a-healthy-cryptocurrency-consider-gamecredits

GameCredits will be featured on Innovations, a Fox Business TV show airing Q1 of 2018: http://innovationstelevision.com/gamecredits/

Within a week: Gamecredits desktop client available: https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DJddIJwWsAM6dIl.jpg
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: