Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 08:44:52 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] HAZZA Global Unified Payment Network - Listing on BGOGO!  (Read 16524 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
ivaf

Activity: 980
Merit: 109

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 09:41:38 AM

So what, then, will not activation of tokens? All in vain?  Sad Is the project terminated?
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
samlaode

Activity: 674
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 05:08:19 PM

This project is over,  the one who started this thread has not been online for.almost a month and the last time when i saw him online is when he said that there will be update on this project.  Another failed project.
No updATE IN twiitter too
He wasn't online and the developer's information was also removed from the site. Don't expect anything updated at twitter, it really went away.
ecnalubma

Activity: 1526
Merit: 420

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 06:14:19 AM

Scary project no updates April 2018  has passed and no updates until now. Their social media channel is inactive, no telegram, no sign of activity or progress. This is the reason why we need regulation to protect investors from this kind of crooks.
comradepay

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

GIF by SOCIFI

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 06:25:39 AM

Is the project covered with a copper basin? Nobody writes anything anywhere and does not answer. It's very sad, and I had hopes that the project would shoot.
Has someone returned their investment? Write here?
It is sad to see what is happening with the project. Initially, he had high hopes. About the possibility of return on investment, I also heard, but no one investor has ever talked about it

rembit77

Activity: 896
Merit: 255

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 08:59:50 AM

what about the project? the team in linkedin is still developing the project but there are no updates on the fact and all looks very bad. why the company went underground instead of promoting its project? tiarnan lynch answer us please.
Kutaxi

Activity: 167
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 02:35:37 AM

When will the financial payment system HAZZA be launched with which currencies will the HAZZA financial network operate? In which countries will it be possible to transfer money in the HAZZA payment network? Will the HAZZA network carry out money transfers through crypto-currencies?
rembit77

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 10:21:49 AM

When will the financial payment system HAZZA be launched with which currencies will the HAZZA financial network operate? In which countries will it be possible to transfer money in the HAZZA payment network? Will the HAZZA network carry out money transfers through crypto-currencies?

while no news the project has been silent for several months in social networks and if you look closely you can see that the members of the team that were written in the profile no longer work. almost certainly the project can be said to be a failure I hope investors will return the money.
rembit77

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 02:12:04 PM

This is a great project that has incredible potentials if handled with expertise.

you generally read all that they wrote above or is it already written on the machine that even a project that did not make announcements for months or where the team is silent is still good? it is because of such fools that projects that gather and go into darkness thrive.
rembit77

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 11:09:09 AM

developers why you never appeared in this topic and in other places. a project with such a review can not work and many will find it for deceiving investors. write something to let everyone know how the development is going and open the channel in the telegram already.
rembit77

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 04:42:09 PM

Exclusive sneak peek for the HAZZA API integration guide for the bitcointalk community

HERE

The HAZZA portal will be live on the website soon, however we would like to show the dedicated bitcointalk community a look in to the API specification guide for merchants.

For the live release on the HAZZA website, we are working hard to ensure payments is a easy-to-use process for all payments participants. As Phase I of the launch continues to develop, we will be updating the community for our progress.

are you still working to register a company or finally raise your hands? people and investors want to know what is happening to the project and where it is moving forward or to the close?
bitcoinvestor

Activity: 812
Merit: 501

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 09:55:06 AM

No updates I say scam project
Gofinword

Activity: 24

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 10:04:16 AM

Expect you find enough resources to develop your business. Riveting job, justifiable plan, really well idea.  Good luck DEV's!
rembit77

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 04:19:29 PM

No updates I say scam project

while it's too early to talk about this but that the project has problems that are almost impossible to solve this for sure. I took part in the bounty and in the promotion of the project but from what I see most likely they will not get a license for their patent.
HAZZA Network (OP)

Activity: 127
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 05:21:27 PM

HAZZA is pleased to announce the upcoming issuance of HAZZA Tokens, which will occur on or around July 31st, 2018.

An email as been sent out to all HAZZA Token purchasers, which requires action. All of our much appreciated bounty participants will be contacted shortly regarding the issuance.

A reminder to all: Do not send us your private keys!

Northa

Activity: 672

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 10:58:19 PM

wow, Awesome!
To be honest, i already believed that Hazza was never going into the world. I'm so glad that i was wrong and you guys had been able to solve all the problems. My congratulations!
HAZZA Network (OP)

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 01:55:23 PM

HAZZA is pleased to announce the upcoming issuance of HAZZA Tokens, which will occur on or around July 31st, 2018.

An email as been sent out to all HAZZA Token purchasers, which requires action. All of our much appreciated bounty participants will be contacted shortly regarding the issuance.

I am unable to send you PM because my account is newbie.

Please let me send you PM.

I wanna do bounty verification as your guide on e-mail....

Huh

Please kindly try again. The settings have been fixed.

cryptoreal6

Activity: 23

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 02:01:28 PM

whos ur competitor?
HAZZA Network (OP)

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 02:05:14 PM

Bounty Verification Process

Dear Bounty Participants,

Please note the following steps are required in order to claim your bounty rewards:

1) Fill out the form which was sent in the first email;

2) Send a PM to the official HAZZA account, with the following details:

Code:
Subject:
HAZZA Bounty Verification

My ETH address:
Campaigns that I have participated in:

These steps will act as an extra step in security to ensure the HAZ is transferred to the correct account.

Regards,

HAZZA Team

pealr12

Activity: 1946
Merit: 502

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 12:10:02 AM

Is there any exchange after the token distribution?
lilaj4de

Activity: 602

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 12:45:23 AM

I am unable to send you PM because my account is newbie.

Please let me send you PM.

I wanna do bounty verification as your guide on e-mail....

Huh

Please kindly try again. The settings have been fixed.

What is the procedure to participate in this new stage of sales of tokens? Should  send a PM to you here at bitcointalk or any email, and what would be the contact for shipping?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: