Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 12:16:38 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] SwissBorg | The Blockchain Era of Swiss Wealth Management  (Read 50677 times)
Jiihaa

Activity: 104
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 05:57:00 PM

Warning!!! I wouldn't take this Jiihaa clown too serious, he has been proven to have several sockpuppets accounts to spam threads and is basically trying to pump and dump coins and manipulate the markets. This is all he does. He is also not afraid to spread false information to make his point. I would ignore him, just look at his post history, it is a joke.

Buahhaha.. Check memberberrys 180+ posts.
MPE Project

Activity: 122
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 10:24:39 PM

cool ,50 000 000 usd for T-shirts and hoodies  Grin

asdlolciterquit

Activity: 1666
Merit: 565

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 09:22:34 AM

one of my biggest regrets of investing in an ico. Because of Swissborg and their kinds i will never invest in ico's again even its perfect.

can you tell me something more?
why are you so disappointed? I know, price is right now more or less 1/3 of the initial price, but i don't want to give up yet...
dishku
Legendary

Activity: 1918
Merit: 1003

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 10:09:37 AM

one of my biggest regrets of investing in an ico. Because of Swissborg and their kinds i will never invest in ico's again even its perfect.

why are you so disappointed? I know, price is right now more or less 1/3 of the initial price, but i don't want to give up yet...

Price movement is the reason which making disappointed the early investors but if someone is seeing the big opportunity right now to pick this token during sale season than he will regret later. We can buy more to reduce or risk factor I hope it will get recover.
MPE Project

Activity: 122

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 01:17:11 PM

I personally don't see any development in this project. There is nothing to cause the price to recover.

what,you dont see? how? how about high tech t-shirts and hoodies? they will start underwear production soon.

tengui

Activity: 525

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 11:58:45 AM

I personally don't see any development in this project. There is nothing to cause the price to recover.
I was one of those people who regretted not selling tokens when I first received the token. I am not surprised if the first investor is disappointed with the current token price. Even every day there is a token price reduction. However, we still hope the token will recover soon. Because the coin has been registered in several markets with a large enough volume.

SWG.ioPre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15
║ 〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 FIRST LISTING CONFIRMED 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙 ║
╙ ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹ ╜
alexvilis

Activity: 588
Merit: 253

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 11:19:22 AM

Meet Lomig Mégard: SwissBorg’s Senior Engineer & Scala Expert in Lausanne

Meet the SwissBorg Team

Lomig Mégard grew up in a busy, dynamic and diverse household in Geneva. His socially conscious parents welcomed refugees and people in need. He met and lived with many different people from all over the world who came to Switzerland hoping for a better life. This gave Lomig a love of diversity and a deep appreciation of the connectedness of humanity. Living in a house that was always full of people with different cultures and backgrounds yet functioned well, taught him, from a young age, about collaborative work and the power of team spirit to generate collective solutions to problems.

With a mathematician for a father, as a child Lomig possessed computing skills beyond his years. From the early age of 12 he began programming. When asked what attracted him to programming, he answers, “the pristine logic of it, the capacity to command the computer to perform tasks, solve problems, and the vast ability it gives one to create.”

Lomig studied computer science at the prestigious EPFL, where he received both his bachelor and his master in the field. For his master thesis in the area of Programming by Example, he helped develop an app, Pong Designer, which provides analyses of examples that is fed in order to create simple games.

For his final year internship Lomig went to work in the private bank Pictet & Cie. It was his first time working in finance but it was a very traditional bank, he learned quickly that the stiff traditional world of banking was not for him, it made him feel restrained and unchallenged.

In London he went to work for a startup in the AdTech industry which was much more appealing to him both professionally and culturally. There he got a taste for the dynamic and small startup culture that was, hard working, team oriented, and open minded. Lomig realized that he loved to work with a diverse but small group of people who were passionate about their work.

Upon returning to Switzerland for personal reasons, Lomig decided to devote himself to research. He joined the impressive, EU funded, Human Brain Project as a big data engineer, where he engaged in fascinating work with great minds trying to understand the most sophisticated of all computers: the human brain.

Before joining SwissBorg Lomig worked for the giant multinational, Cisco Systems as a software engineer. He wanted to witness the big company process and was interested in seeing how to coordinate with hundreds of people, in a decentralized workflow.

At home in the rapidly expanding world of computer science, Lomig is an active member of the OSS community. As well as being active in other open source projects, he has created a small library that is downloaded by tens of thousands of people every month.

After gaining experience in different fields and work spaces, Lomig returned to work in a startup because that is the space in which he is most happy and creative. When asked why he joined SwissBorg he replies, “I wanted to work on the blockchain because I love the technicality of it, I find it interesting and challenging and full of promise for the future of transforming the way we interact. I’m also glad to have a chance to work with Scala in which I’m specialized, my professor Martin Odersky was the creator of Scala, and am very glad to work with Nicolas Rémond, SwissBorg’s head of engineering who has a stellar reputation in the field.”

Lomig brings to SwissBorg his expertise in software, Scala and big data engineering, his passion for solving problems, and his experience working on big projects with a diverse and large group of people in a decentralized fashion. He believes that blockchain technology can create a future of finance and human connectivity that is more efficient, transparent and decentralized. He wants to help SwissBorg pave the way to this new and improved future. https://medium.com/swissborg/meet-lomig-m%C3%A9gard-swissborgs-senior-engineer-scala-expert-in-lausanne-4b01006fde2f
asdlolciterquit

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 09:48:36 AM

swissborg's telegram is super active, but i have so much time to follow it so i ask..what are they talking about in it?
i don't know..
the problem in my hopinion it that no one knows what is the purpose of this token... and literally NO ONE!
weaknesswaran

Activity: 963
Merit: 509

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 03:11:56 PM

Thank you for the update. Looking forward to further news.
finblockchain1

Activity: 58

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 08:30:09 PM

I bought after ICO and I am thinking what is better to sell or hold?
finblockchain1

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 08:40:47 AM

I would recommend each one, who is interested in some information concerning the project; the tokens’ price and all the other stuff about SwissBorg join telegram chat with SwissBorg followers and the project developers. Administration gives the answers on all the questions.

thanks
Suke_Teki

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 05:17:06 PM

I bought after ICO and I am thinking what is better to sell or hold?
if you already get a profit you can sell it, but if not, you can hold it or sell it then buy another token that you think will provide benefits. it's up to you
abonarea
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1003

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 05:40:32 PM

Team is on the expansion continuously and this latest member who joined the project has lot of interesting facts about him. This update is very useful that is the reason I have included CHSB tokens in my bags. It may still take time but dedicated and ambitious developers will take it to somewhere remarkable in the end.
asdlolciterquit

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 09:23:40 PM

Team is on the expansion continuously and this latest member who joined the project has lot of interesting facts about him. This update is very useful that is the reason I have included CHSB tokens in my bags. It may still take time but dedicated and ambitious developers will take it to somewhere remarkable in the end.

ok, well, it seems that  you follow this project in a real close way. Please, can  you tell me a real case scenario in which this token can be used?
I really hope that, at least you, can answer my question.
Genius73

Activity: 1

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 10:52:19 AM

ok, well, it seems that  you follow this project in a real close way. Please, can  you tell me a real case scenario in which this token can be used?
I really hope that, at least you, can answer my question.

For me, the token is a kind of a participation of Swissborg. With the CHSB Token, you invested in the company. If the Company grows, the CHSB will grow as well. The CHSB is also used for the voting in they're Metocratic System and you will get revenue when you participate the votes.

Of course, the current price is very dissapointing for all ICO's buyers (as me...), but there is also a big chance to buy a lot of CHSB for a good price. Im not the pump and dump trader, its a very long term investment for me. For the moment, there are 576'000'000 tokens in the market - when Swissborg will reach a Marketcap of 1 Bil. USD, the price will be 1.74$ :-)

So let them time! We all will get a good cashback in the future -  but NOT tomorrow.
finblockchain1

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 01:09:13 PM

SwissBorg ( CHSB ) list new Exchange Livecoin

https://twitter.com/livecoin_net/status/960798236138266624

https://www.livecoin.net/en/news/view/598

Congratulation !

Wish you very happy trading !
This is good news, the team really worked hard for this. I hope CHSB will soon be enrolled in on other exchanges. Congratulations to the coin holders. It's time for you to trade. Good luck
SwissBorg will be listed on HitBtc, if we see an announcement on their site, CHSB should have been registered yesterday on February 5, but there is an internal technical delay to HitBtc where the SwissBorg team has no control, and team has been told it will be solved soon.

When Binance?
finblockchain1

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 01:12:58 PM

I hold some tokens. Any announcement coming soon? Any prediction for price!
alexvilis

Merit: 253

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 09:15:24 AM

The SwissBorg Monthly — MAY 2018

We have more than doubled the size of our team, have multiple products under development, and hold the ambition to be a leader in the field of crypto finance, that is why we decided to keep you, our awesome community, informed and engaged of our progress. With the SwissBorg Monthly (our first hence the lengthiness) we aim to keep you informed of our development and progress, because an informed and actively engaged community is at the essence of our meritocratic approach.

We have reached many of our objectives since the end of the ICO just a little over four months ago:

Our first referendum which is our principal way of tapping into our community’s swarm intelligence and at the core of our promise of meritocracy, was successfully completed in April.

We have managed to get listed on four exchanges and more are coming.

Our tech team in Canada and Switzerland is growing with best of breed engineers.

We are progressing in the development of our Mobile App. We expect to have the first version released by the end of the year.

The funds collected during the ICO have been successfully hedged from the beginning of the downward trend and we are finalizing strategic alliances with DAOs.

Despite the aggressive competitive environment, most notably Coinbase’s acquisition and development strategy, we see many opportunities in the crypto wealth management space, especially in Europe and Asia where there are no recognized on-chain fintech leaders in the field. Proud of our project and our team we want to grow at a responsible pace that meets our standards of quality and is also compliant with regulations.

In the future, through CADO (Customization, Automation, Decentralization and Optimization), on-chain wealth management will accelerate the very process of wealth creation. Tomorrow individuals will not only create investment portfolios out of their financial savings, but also through the tokenization of their assets: house, arts, cars or stocks but also datas. This is what we are calling holistic wealth management. SwissBorg leverages blockchain to create a robust yet accessible technology to embrace this new paradigm and our mobile app smart wallet is the first piece of the puzzle. Our strategy requires serious investment, talent hunt and timely crisp execution. This is Day1 for the on-chain financial industry and for SwissBorg and its community.

https://medium.com/swissborg/the-swissborg-monthly-may-2018-aea30f72b964
Xandan

Activity: 1106
Merit: 504

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 09:26:57 AM

This last report is enough to understand what is being built here. It took me more than normal reading time to read the whole report because it took me deep in details to not only read but understand the possibilities and what is being done. One can find many significant things achieve during last month alone and this is notable in any project.
Digitaleconomy

Activity: 114

View Profile WWW
June 03, 2018, 12:10:09 AM

Grin Excelente projeto ... Muito promissor !
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »
  Print  

Jump to: