Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 08:54:55 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 ... 83 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO]🔥🔥🔥 GILGAMESH 🔥 SOCIAL NETWORK FOR BOOKS 🔥🔥 ICO IS LIVE  (Read 17619 times)
Efta321

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 02:45:26 PM

In Gilgamesh platform,, Authors can use the self-publishing and social platform to create a secure eBook on IPFS & Ethereum smart contracts, register a copyright, or place an in-app advertisement

On the platform of Gilgamesh also we can find out more about how to use it. this platform is amazing.  Wink
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
cammie16

Activity: 462

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 03:16:45 PM

I do not know how many people will attract Gilgemesh to his platform, but I'm already definitely interested in her and probably will use it.

I am sure a lot of investors will attract to invest in gilgamesh project, because of it's very active devs, well planned project, clear roadmap and a very nice and elegant websites. The members are also promoting it in all media platform so I am sure this will gonna attract more investors.

│      Whitepaper      │              BITHOST                          The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook     │     Github     │     Discord     │
Doctor-Coin

Activity: 378
Merit: 114

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 03:20:10 PM

If you create an iOS and Android app for faster user intervention, Gilgamish's future may be stronger. Although compared to Android users IOS users are not much more than users, but Gilgams can still benefit from North America and the European people because iOS is more than Android.

Both IOS and Android apps is important to us. If gilgamesh needs a lot of investors and supporters to this project they should open mobile wallet in both platforms. But I think creating a wallet on android is much faster than in ios. I hope mobile wallet will be launch soon.
Maximum country use android phone for their daily life.
IOS is too much expensive but android not expensive like iOS. They must be release android version as soon as possible.
Yeah, i agree. iOS is too expensive. Most person in my country is using android. Hope this project will release an android application
Yeap. I really hope Devs will take care about android application. As for me, only like samsung and othesr Android brand name. iOS, especially new model so expensive, and people like iOS because Apple brand name make them feeling luxury while we have so much options to choose cheaper and more capicity at the same price (RAM, Camera, Chips). One more, We can make individual with android what with iOS we cannot.

for me I'm more interested in web version, cuz I use my phone only for daily tasks like email twitter, but when I want to read I use my pc. also web version works fine on any device. I think any platform should have web app, cuz not all users will keep mobile apps on their smartphone, most people keep only popular apps like fb, twitter, insta etc.

yeah, I agree with you.  I just use my Android for calling, whatsapp and sometimes fb messenger.  I hate reading books, searching in websites in my small Android Phone. I also think that many users who wants to read or publish to books are going to use mainly the web version, especially the publishers. It is not common to use an Android phone to publish ebooks  Grin
Pokesoul

Activity: 406

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 03:48:28 PM

If you create an iOS and Android app for faster user intervention, Gilgamish's future may be stronger. Although compared to Android users IOS users are not much more than users, but Gilgams can still benefit from North America and the European people because iOS is more than Android.

Both IOS and Android apps is important to us. If gilgamesh needs a lot of investors and supporters to this project they should open mobile wallet in both platforms. But I think creating a wallet on android is much faster than in ios. I hope mobile wallet will be launch soon.
IOS is too much expensive but android not expensive like iOS. They must be release android version as soon as possible.
Yeah, i agree. iOS is too expensive. Most person in my country is using android. Hope this project will release an android application
Yeap. I really hope Devs will take care about android application. As for me, only like samsung and othesr Android brand name. iOS, especially new model so expensive, and people like iOS because Apple brand name make them feeling luxury while we have so much options to choose cheaper and more capicity at the same price (RAM, Camera, Chips). One more, We can make individual with android what with iOS we cannot.

for me I'm more interested in web version, cuz I use my phone only for daily tasks like email twitter, but when I want to read I use my pc. also web version works fine on any device. I think any platform should have web app, cuz not all users will keep mobile apps on their smartphone, most people keep only popular apps like fb, twitter, insta etc.

yeah, I agree with you.  I just use my Android for calling, whatsapp and sometimes fb messenger.  I hate reading books, searching in websites in my small Android Phone. I also think that many users who wants to read or publish to books are going to use mainly the web version, especially the publishers. It is not common to use an Android phone to publish ebooks  Grin
I like reading books and using the Android tablet. If Gilgamesh will make the reading on the tablet possible, I will use the platform.
SnaFFik

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 03:58:51 PM

WOW 😮. Let’s do it , again reading books 📚
gilgameshplatform (OP)

Activity: 112

Gilgamesh - Blockchain - Social Network for Books

View Profile WWW
December 12, 2017, 06:33:32 PM

Service Providers are not part of the company, they signup as a service provider and list their service on the website/app. Authors can browser through service providers and read their previous experiences and ratings, When they are ready to work with the service provider, they can simply hire them for the work they need through our experience.
This is something similar to upwork or fiverr.

Service Providers:
1- Copy Editors
2- Book Cover Designers
3- Book Interior Designers
4- Translators
5- Marketers or Advertisor
Etc

Here are some of the Advantages of using the Gilgamesh Platform, dedicated to authors :
1- Ability to connect and socialize with their readers ( Readers can send direct messages to authors -- and authors can communicate more effectively with their readers)
2- Authors will use the platform for Advertising their books.
3- Authors can publish their books without the need for a publisher (Busines Partner) -- instead, they will work with service providers on the platform and pay them a fixed fee. ( This will ensure that authors get the full financial benefits of their work)
4- Gilgamesh Platform, will NOT store authors eBooks on it's private DBs, we will be leveraging Blockchain technology - Ethereum Smart Contracts and IPFS to encrypt and store the manuscript.
5- All contracts between Authors and Service Providers will be on the blockchain to create an open, censorship-free environment.
6- Authors have a choice to vote by using GIL tokens for any new desired proposals.

Here are few use cases for the GIL Token:
1- Governance - Voting - Token Holders can use the Token to vote on proposals, features, token economy, etc. which will create a fair, democratic platform powered by the community.
2- Increase quality content and organic growth: by incentivizing productive contribution to the platform such as writing Good reviews, flagging inappropriate activities, social engagement - Gilgamesh user base will grow organically with Love & Passion.
3- Use GIL token to purchase Books, eBooks, Audio Books - Authors can purchase services from service providers such as (Book cover design, copy editors, ...)
4- Advertisements - Authors and Service providers can place Ads on the Gilgamesh Platform to target their designed book community members.
5- Authors can pay the platform for copyright, ISBN generation, eBook distribution.

So what should be the use case of this coin?
I've read your WP and generally understood the aiming. In my opinion, WP lacks particular examples of usage hence suggest to put some cases.

Doesn’t it have many features with steemit in common or it’s just mine diseased imagination? All that stuff you’ve mentioned is cool, but I still can’t get particular use cases.
For example, I’m a writer, how shall I benefit from using your platform?

You can write your book on the platform for free or get more tokens to write a book. I'm right?

What's the point of asking me if you're right or not?
If you didn't notice I had asked a question which means that I'm kinda puzzled too
I still want to hear a simple description of how could I participate and benefit from using the platform

Thanks, that's precisely what i wanted to hear
#3 in your list is the most intrigue to me since it's really a huge problem for young writers
Who are "service providers"?

I also got confused a bit about the service provider, are they a part of company that the user can hire? Or should we find a service provider outside the platform?

rabotacoin

Activity: 574

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 07:57:19 PM

I think the Gilgamesh platform, it's a great solution for reading people. A huge plus will be the lack of advertising and availability for all users, both the web version and mobile.
Scor1937

Activity: 252

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 07:59:10 PM

I think the Gilgamesh platform, it's a great solution for reading people. A huge plus will be the lack of advertising and availability for all users, both the web version and mobile.
Gilgamesh is really doing a great work by helping people go more digital. We are in a new era where each and everything should now be digital for the development of individual country. Gilgamesh will sirely have a good future.
kyxap

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
December 12, 2017, 08:02:13 PM

Yes, this token can help to some people who have a difficulties with their life, because they lives in poverty, thank you to gilgamesh developers for this!

|
|
QRX|
|
QURREX - QRXTest MVP |Source
www.qurrex.com

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
KickItDown

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

Expert in busting

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 08:03:50 PM

Being digital is a must nowadays to keep the knownedge alive.
Let's make an example, there were days back then when they burned books == lost knownledge, in digital era, if it happens something like that, internet comes in rescue IF you saved the same document on cloud.

Don't worry if you bust, people will still love you
Luigi_LP

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 08:37:57 PM

I hope that there will be a lots of book talking about IT and Programming Languages, that can make my work easier and give me the opportunity to learn a lots of new things
Jedzkie050617

Activity: 476
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 09:20:37 PM

Gilgamesh is really doing a great work by helping people go more digital. We are in a new era where each and everything should now be digital for the development of individual country. Gilgamesh will sirely have a good future.

Absolutely right, they do as easy and comfortable for those books enthusiast as the technology developed. Though, its somehow not easy from the start because of some adjustments but I believed that they success towards everyone that needs knowledge.
gilgameshplatform (OP)

Activity: 112

Gilgamesh - Blockchain - Social Network for Books

View Profile WWW
December 12, 2017, 09:45:01 PM

There will be numerous books in the platform Luigi. Thank you for the support.

I hope that there will be a lots of book talking about IT and Programming Languages, that can make my work easier and give me the opportunity to learn a lots of new things

netalone10

Activity: 238

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 10:52:22 PM

with this platform, the book readers can easily connect with the authors of the book or another book readers. This is great
Probablylikely

Activity: 560

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 12:01:33 AM

Authors can get a greater opportunity here in Gilgamesh that you won't pay a lot more just to publish something, here in Gilgamesh they build a platform that really connects everyone to become more knowledgeable about this kind of social network powered by ethereum. Maybe some other parents won't bite this as an excuse for their kids to spend more time on their gadgets but I think it is more efficient that you know they're reading something knowledgeable rather than knowing that they're watching some cartoon videos or playing games that doesn't worth their time. This is a platform with a really high potential that investors will come and seek in the future.
Indeed! Both of us shared the same sentiments. This project will definitely be a great success!  Congratulations in advance:)
steampunkz

Activity: 1162
Merit: 268

50% bonus on your First Topup

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 12:47:59 AM

Thanks for the support. If you are interested, please also join our campaigns so you will get rewarded. Thank you.

Guys, just promoted the ANN topic at my twitter and facebook, it's easy for me, i hope it help to you and us)
You have deserved it making a lot of work.
https://twitter.com/kyxap94/status/940301887215108096
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2162600.0

Just keep promoting guys. More impression in twitter. More chances to have potential customers and investors to the site. I have also retweeted your link by the way.

UpsilonTrooper

Activity: 504
Merit: 20

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 12:49:39 AM

I like reading books and using the Android tablet. If Gilgamesh will make the reading on the tablet possible, I will use the platform.

Currently it's not possible. Android version is yet to be coded, only iOS for now. You'd need an iPad or some apple device
Rabby637

Activity: 238

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 12:52:04 AM

I think they thinking  that iOS user are rich they will invest more than android user. For this reason developer firstly release iOS version.
SlimShadyMmp

Activity: 1470
Merit: 103

COMBO 2.0

View Profile WWW
December 13, 2017, 01:37:34 AM

WOW 😮. Let’s do it , again reading books 📚
Not only reading books you can also earn with this by reviews and critics and you can publish you own book....seriously laid out project and great plan get your token hold tight to it

retampan

Activity: 462
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 01:46:55 AM

Yes, this token can help to some people who have a difficulties with their life, because they lives in poverty, thank you to gilgamesh developers for this!
Since people are having both nowadays, PC either mobile, I really recommend for Gilgamesh to advertise on those both platforms. But, what does making this difficult is kyxap? I knew some people were in poverty, but what did you tell isn't have any relation related to Gilgamesh.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 ... 83 »
  Print  

Jump to: