Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 06:18:24 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 ... 83 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO]🔥🔥🔥 GILGAMESH 🔥 SOCIAL NETWORK FOR BOOKS 🔥🔥 ICO IS LIVE  (Read 17619 times)
KimberlyGB

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 12:04:55 PM

We will definitely release the Android version of the platform as soon as possible. Basically there is no reason to create iOS or Android first. We had to start from somewhere and we started with iOS. There was no preferences. Stay tuned.

what platform used for mobile application? is it for android or iOS or both of them?
I think it's only for IOS ,because there's no mention of Android application in the project's roadmap as you can see..

they will release android version for sure in future, but why poor android always comes second for most company even it's most popular.

So you chose iOS over Android? Android has like an 86% market share vs Apple which is around 12%. Moreover apple users tend to prefer the Apple Ecosystem. Seems like a poor choice IMO

Well, we can't do anything about their choice. Let us just respect their choices and let us wait for when they will apply it on android. Although android really is have a bigger market share than apple. I hope they made a right decision.

They are asking for an investment into their technology. Any smart and sane investor will ask questions before throwing their money into the project. So everyone DOES have the right to question the devs

It's normal to be picky for an investor. That's why the Devs should somehow explain why they choose iOS as a foundation for the app.

Maybe because apple users are special and like to read book while android users not, it's like choosing quality over quantity. I don;t know if there is any Research about this.
Really very interesting! The developer conducted marketing research? It seems to me to read e-books more conveniently on IOS devices. But this is my opinion, I like it only to me.

I read interesting article about this yesterday, it says that the reason why companies choose IOS over android is :
- the perception that Android users are less likely to spend money on or in apps.
- Developing iOS apps means ensuring they work nicely on a small range of iPhones and/or iPads: generally 6-8 different devices depending how far back the developer wants to go.
On Android, it's a different story: nearly 12,000 different devices out there in the hands of people, with a wider range of screen sizes, processors and versions of the Android software still in use.

Very interesting study of different systems Never thought about it. Probably the selection  team to start of the IOS  is correct.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
ehrz22

Activity: 406
Merit: 105

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 01:21:56 PM

If you create an iOS and Android app for faster user intervention, Gilgamish's future may be stronger. Although compared to Android users IOS users are not much more than users, but Gilgams can still benefit from North America and the European people because iOS is more than Android.

Both IOS and Android apps is important to us. If gilgamesh needs a lot of investors and supporters to this project they should open mobile wallet in both platforms. But I think creating a wallet on android is much faster than in ios. I hope mobile wallet will be launch soon.

feeltun

Activity: 1038
Merit: 16

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 01:57:53 PM

Hi All,

We have decided to move forward with iOS app for our initial release because of the following:

- iOS users are mostly located in North America and Europe, we want to target to U.S users in our initial release.
- Complexity: iOS app development is simpler than Android - There are so many version of Android -- each with their own spec.
- Experience - The current team has more experience in iOS.

However, we don't want to have a huge gap between or iOS and Android release -- that' why we are using React Native technology, which allows us to share 90% of the code with the Android platform.

After a successful iOS release, we can focus on Andriod development and test the functionality thoroughly in all devices.

Again, every team has their own preferences and we have to start from somewhere.

Thanks for the patience,

Gilgamesh Team

what platform used for mobile application? is it for android or iOS or both of them?
I think it's only for IOS ,because there's no mention of Android application in the project's roadmap as you can see..

they will release android version for sure in future, but why poor android always comes second for most company even it's most popular.
I agree with you bud but regarding your question on why android users always comes to be second priority after ios is simply because Apple has a bigger market while on the other hand android is an open source os for users whuch technicaly means that most users dont avail for any paid service unlike apple.

Wait what? Android has like 8x the market share of iOS. That point is totally moot. Also being open source has 0 connection to availing paid services. Most of the top paid apps are on both platforms and have sales in both places. 
Very interesting information and now I understand the choice of the team. Of course worse than running on both platforms but the best choice of the two.

▶▶  BTCitcoin 2  ◀◀    ⚡ Scalable Bitcoin Fork with instant verified payments ⚡
░░░░▒▒▒▓▓▓████████████████████████████████████████████████▓▓▓▒▒▒░░░░
Low Fees ✲ ✲ Truly Anonymous TransactionsJoin the discussion thread
Semaj123

Activity: 434

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 02:08:27 PM

We will definitely release the Android version of the platform as soon as possible. Basically there is no reason to create iOS or Android first. We had to start from somewhere and we started with iOS. There was no preferences. Stay tuned.

So you chose iOS over Android? Android has like an 86% market share vs Apple which is around 12%. Moreover apple users tend to prefer the Apple Ecosystem. Seems like a poor choice IMO

Well, we can't do anything about their choice. Let us just respect their choices and let us wait for when they will apply it on android. Although android really is have a bigger market share than apple. I hope they made a right decision.

They are asking for an investment into their technology. Any smart and sane investor will ask questions before throwing their money into the project. So everyone DOES have the right to question the devs

It's normal to be picky for an investor. That's why the Devs should somehow explain why they choose iOS as a foundation for the app.

Maybe because apple users are special and like to read book while android users not, it's like choosing quality over quantity. I don;t know if there is any Research about this.
Really very interesting! The developer conducted marketing research? It seems to me to read e-books more conveniently on IOS devices. But this is my opinion, I like it only to me.

I read interesting article about this yesterday, it says that the reason why companies choose IOS over android is :
- the perception that Android users are less likely to spend money on or in apps.
- Developing iOS apps means ensuring they work nicely on a small range of iPhones and/or iPads: generally 6-8 different devices depending how far back the developer wants to go.
On Android, it's a different story: nearly 12,000 different devices out there in the hands of people, with a wider range of screen sizes, processors and versions of the Android software still in use.

Thanks Sherlock.  Grin Now that makes sense.  They'll be needing a large group of people to handle customer support when a problem occurs. I hope it will be popular in iOS device and bit by bit they'll be able to develop something for Android users which I personally believe they are the one who needs an application that can offer cheaper books to read.
I think the team have already iOS and Android version demonstrated in their state and its stated in whitepaper...thats what the project is all about, meeting as much social community as possible. So basically mobile platform is the target here. Dont worry you will have the iOS version am sure

wow, It's great having an iOS and Android version well, many will happy if that will happend soon that makes the user comfortable and easier to use. Also, by having many features like there IOS application flow and token platforms definitely they love this project.
Great to know that after the iOS, android will be next which is I waited to launch as soon as possible. Investors needs to invest in this project because it gives the readers a convenient to read whenever and wherever they are.
Rabby637

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 02:29:39 PM

If you create an iOS and Android app for faster user intervention, Gilgamish's future may be stronger. Although compared to Android users IOS users are not much more than users, but Gilgams can still benefit from North America and the European people because iOS is more than Android.

Both IOS and Android apps is important to us. If gilgamesh needs a lot of investors and supporters to this project they should open mobile wallet in both platforms. But I think creating a wallet on android is much faster than in ios. I hope mobile wallet will be launch soon.
Maximum country use android phone for their daily life.
IOS is too much expensive but android not expensive like iOS. They must be release android version as soon as possible.
Doctor-Coin

Activity: 378
Merit: 114

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 03:26:23 PM

The Gilgamesh is kind of interesting, especially to those who really likes reading, Just like me, I love books that catch my interest like, science - related. So this project seems like a resource for knowledge-seekers to unite and create an organized and infallible outlet that transforms the publishing industry and the way readers interact with one another by using Blockchain technology. This is really great to miners.
I mean for Gilgamesh the problem is not to attract people who like to read. People who love books will come by themselves. The problem is to attract people who are not very fond of reading. I think the Gilgamesh team thinks about it.

well, the habbits like reading or writing you get mostly in your young ages. I dont think that you can attract someone who never touch a book in his life for reading. May be you can attract some niches for example; fact books for craftsman... but no idea which advertisement system to use to attract those kind of society.
Efta321

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 04:38:37 PM

I feel now is the age of children's technology is now a lot of choosing gadgets rather than books, hem. I have a thought on how to get people's interest in reading books again.  Huh
KickItDown

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

Expert in busting

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 05:04:22 PM

Kids learn way too fast than us, maybe it's a good sign of evolution?

Don't worry if you bust, people will still love you
PDAngel

Activity: 574

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 06:01:12 PM

I feel now is the age of children's technology is now a lot of choosing gadgets rather than books, hem. I have a thought on how to get people's interest in reading books again.  Huh
I totally agree with you. Nowaday we should call our childrens like "Robot children" : they spend several hours for play games on mobile, computer or watching tivi, almost of them dont take care about improve their soul like the past. Maybe because of richer and modern living, parents give their child a best life what they did not have. About adults, hard working with many trouble on life make us dont have time to read books or do something like that. I think we need some project like Gilgamsh what give most convenience and easy to approach everybody.
Luigi_LP

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 06:05:20 PM

The Gilgamesh is kind of interesting, especially to those who really likes reading, Just like me, I love books that catch my interest like, science - related. So this project seems like a resource for knowledge-seekers to unite and create an organized and infallible outlet that transforms the publishing industry and the way readers interact with one another by using Blockchain technology. This is really great to miners.
I mean for Gilgamesh the problem is not to attract people who like to read. People who love books will come by themselves. The problem is to attract people who are not very fond of reading. I think the Gilgamesh team thinks about it.

well, the habbits like reading or writing you get mostly in your young ages. I dont think that you can attract someone who never touch a book in his life for reading. May be you can attract some niches for example; fact books for craftsman... but no idea which advertisement system to use to attract those kind of society.
I don't think so, I think that people change their habits very quickly and frequently, so someone that had never read a book why couldn't start in the future?
farhan28

Activity: 476
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 07:00:15 PM

The Gilgamesh is interesting project for me because it is related reading, As I am a book lover that is why the project is interesting to me...
Dodoymabs

Activity: 602

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 07:11:08 PM

I totally agree with you. Nowaday we should call our childrens like "Robot children" : they spend several hours for play games on mobile, computer or watching tivi, almost of them dont take care about improve their soul like the past. Maybe because of richer and modern living, parents give their child a best life what they did not have. About adults, hard working with many trouble on life make us dont have time to read books or do something like that. I think we need some project like Gilgamsh what give most convenience and easy to approach everybody.

I agree with you that this modern days every human being has its own gadgets. So traditional ways of reading a book is getting lesser due to the innovation that children can already read books thru a computer. Thanks to Gilgamesh because it helps to encourage readers to again read a book to  modern way.
kyxap

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
December 11, 2017, 07:28:39 PM

Guys, just promoted the ANN topic at my twitter and facebook, it's easy for me, i hope it help to you and us)
You have deserved it making a lot of work.
https://twitter.com/kyxap94/status/940301887215108096
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2162600.0

|
|
QRX|
|
QURREX - QRXTest MVP |Source
www.qurrex.com

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
Jedie22

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 08:58:45 PM

I agree with you that this modern days every human being has its own gadgets. So traditional ways of reading a book is getting lesser due to the innovation that children can already read books thru a computer. Thanks to Gilgamesh because it helps to encourage readers to again read a book to  modern way.

You're right, as the days passes by reading books as tradational way is didn't apply anymore as I remember on my mom when I was 5 or 6 yrs old she read a story for me before I sleep, well this project will influence again to implement but in different way using our new technology.
netalone10

Activity: 238

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 10:46:58 PM

IOS is too much expensive but android not expensive like iOS. They must be release android version as soon as possible.
Yeah, i agree. iOS is too expensive. Most person in my country is using android. Hope this project will release an android application
izay

Activity: 518

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 12:28:01 AM

Can this project add reaching out program to those children who are not able to take formal education? I think Gilgamesh platform will be a way to promote free books for less fortunate children. This probably a big help to them. I really love the amazing ideas of this project and hopefully soon, as you reach the success you will be able to return your blessing to others. Another thing is, make a Gilgamesh app for android version so that many readers and authors can interact with each other. This must be exciting and probably create a big hit on crypto industry.

ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org     ElonCoin.org     ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org
●          Mars, here we come!          ●
██ ████ ███ ██ ████ ███ ██   Join Discord   ██ ███ ████ ██ ███ ████ ██
steampunkz

Activity: 1162
Merit: 268

50% bonus on your First Topup

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 12:28:27 AM

In my opinion android is faster to use than IOS. Majority of users in the whole world use android because it is an opensource. Not just IOS you cannot buy those expensive phones just to download these apps. So android is much cheaper and convenient to use, and by the way, 80% of all phones are android.

GetOutOfMyLife

Activity: 210
Merit: 110

Safein Community Manager

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 12:41:08 AM

Yeah, i agree. iOS is too expensive. Most person in my country is using android. Hope this project will release an android application
Yeap. I really hope Devs will take care about android application. As for me, only like samsung and othesr Android brand name. iOS, especially new model so expensive, and people like iOS because Apple brand name make them feeling luxury while we have so much options to choose cheaper and more capicity at the same price (RAM, Camera, Chips). One more, We can make individual with android what with iOS we cannot.

Safein              A REVOLUTIONARY WAY TO PAY ONLINE   ▶ ▶ ▶ ▶ ▶
[ Whitepaper ]         M A K E   I S I M P L E         [ Google Play ]
_____________________________________ FACEBOOK _______ TWITTER _______ TELEGRAM _____________________________________
gilgameshplatform (OP)

Activity: 112

Gilgamesh - Blockchain - Social Network for Books

View Profile WWW
December 12, 2017, 01:27:35 AM

Thanks for the support. If you are interested, please also join our campaigns so you will get rewarded. Thank you.

Guys, just promoted the ANN topic at my twitter and facebook, it's easy for me, i hope it help to you and us)
You have deserved it making a lot of work.
https://twitter.com/kyxap94/status/940301887215108096
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2162600.0

negancoin

Activity: 560
Merit: 126

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 03:11:55 AM

Yeap. I really hope Devs will take care about android application. As for me, only like samsung and othesr Android brand name. iOS, especially new model so expensive, and people like iOS because Apple brand name make them feeling luxury while we have so much options to choose cheaper and more capicity at the same price (RAM, Camera, Chips). One more, We can make individual with android what with iOS we cannot.

for me I'm more interested in web version, cuz I use my phone only for daily tasks like email twitter, but when I want to read I use my pc. also web version works fine on any device. I think any platform should have web app, cuz not all users will keep mobile apps on their smartphone, most people keep only popular apps like fb, twitter, insta etc.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 ... 83 »
  Print  

Jump to: