Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 01:59:31 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 [59] 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO]🔥🔥🔥 GILGAMESH 🔥 SOCIAL NETWORK FOR BOOKS 🔥🔥 ICO IS LIVE  (Read 17619 times)
farhan28

Activity: 476
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 12:31:52 PM

Pre sale has been finished...Total purchased amount is 402 ETH...that's a huge amount...I think after ICO there will be huge benefit from it...so looking forward to this..

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ishinn99

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 01:17:23 PM

Thiers a lot of websites that you can read your favorite novels for free, somehow gilgamesh is much different because its a social media site where in you can customize your own account according to your own preferences.

yeah agree with you, even there are some website where u can read these novels, books free, it never got my interest. But here you can interact with the author and also earn some crypto.
This is what makes this platform different because of this direct interactions between the authors and readers. What makes this interesting is that it also offers less fee for creating books than the traditional way. So, everyone who loves books and wanted to directly interact with the author this platform is the answer.

You are right, this will give a lot of benefits to all of us because the platform will help us in so many ways. But for now we need to help gilgamesh to achieve success and to have more funds to support the project developments.

│      Whitepaper      │            ▰▰▰  BITHOST  ▰▰▰            │            The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook
ader

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 01:38:13 PM

Hi everyone! I need more information!
Probablylikely

Activity: 560
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 02:00:55 PM

Gilgamesh is one of the top notch on going ICOs. They have what it takes to pull it off, they have a group of intellectual team with superb ideas and I'm sure this project will be a great success!
cammie16

Activity: 462

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 02:49:41 PM

The project is really amazing, it's for all users who are addicted to books. I'm really looking forward to its launch and I want to use it in real life.

I agree, by having the devs on our side makes us comfortable and easy to trust this project which can attract and gain trust to those investors. As the time goes by this project are getting closer to success.

You are right, the ico sales is on-going and I have a strong feeling that the ico will be successful. If this will happen then gilgamesh will have enough funds to continue developing the project.

│      Whitepaper      │              BITHOST                          The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook     │     Github     │     Discord     │
vivavivu

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 03:03:41 PM

A project that is very dedicated for all the people around and of course also for the better of the community, really deserves a continuous support for all of us. I am well amazed for thr team working on this project. Without the team's great ability, Gilgamesh will not be able to reach in this far. I hope that the team will continue to make this better progress.
UpsilonTrooper

Activity: 504
Merit: 20

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 03:08:20 PM

Now there are few projects with a unique idea in the crypto community, but Gilgamesh has created such an idea. I fully support their undertakings and wish them success in the future
Definitely a great project, that the devs always updated on this project by joining their groups like twitter, facebook or even in telegram groups so you will know directly. So if you have some concerns or question you can post in the telegram channel because in that case you can easily to know. I believe that this project will go to the moon its value.

Telegram is a horrible choice with all these telegram campaigns you'll only get spammers and crap there who'll do fuck all bu ask the same shit over and over again
Well, there just doing that for the sake of just to have a comment and questions which is repeatedly the same. We can't do nothing about it except if the administrator set some rules.
In my own opinion not everthing in the telegram campaign are senseless you can get more updated infromations there. Its just a matter of being passive sometimes to keep your cool and wont get affected with those kind of people.

Telegram groups get 1000s of messages every day and you literally can not keep up with the chats, half the time your questions will go completely ignored by the staff
coinbitcoin91

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 04:12:40 PM

but do not tell me, did not yet declare on which exchange will be issued coins for sale? I did not find such information.
quimbi777651

View Profile WWW
January 22, 2018, 05:03:30 PM

A good start to the developer, I'm looking at the site that have already collected 422 etherium. I think for a start very well, I want to collect a hard cap.

█████████████ ⚡ BITCOIN 2 ⚡ ████████████████████████
█████████████ ⚡ Join the discussion thread ⚡ █████████████
👀 Private  ⚡ Fast  ¢ Low fees 🔴 Scalable 💡 Economical  ❂ Decentralized
Efta321

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 05:48:47 PM

I saw this project in coinschedule and was in the gold project. I had no idea that this project had been going on for so long and it was an amazing project. and already get a lot of token sales
yes because this project is a gold project has been running for so long, good luck this project is successful.
Gilgamesh is actually running from a long and for sure it will turn into the best profitable project ahead. I am eagerly waiting for the huge successfull profits from this project by joining various bounty from this project and also by investing some of my funds into this project to gain good profits ahead.
Good to hear that from a supporter of gilgamesh. These kind of words encourage everyone to trust this platform. This might be a successful project.
the best project that ever existed today, the project will be very capable of competing good job.
hakimovic

Activity: 98

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 06:01:22 PM

A good start to the developer, I'm looking at the site that have already collected 422 etherium. I think for a start very well, I want to collect a hard cap.
You want to collect the hard cap of yourself  Huh Cheesy careful on what you say buddy ,grammair could litterly ruin you .Anyway yes 422 eth is a great start , they still have 2 months to go . Without a doubt a project as big and strong as Gilgamesh will be able to reach the hard cap easily.
kyxap

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
January 22, 2018, 06:19:55 PM

I just wondered if your social media platform will also be accepting books in other languages or it will purely be in english?
Translating a certain book will need a lot of effort even if it is just an ebook but it is a nice way to attract more users from different countries. I hope that they will include translating feature to be voted in DApp.
That's a nice question. Articles translated in different languages can also attracts readers from different countries to read and also to promote Gilgamesh. This will help them to enjoy reading with their own native language to fully understand the thought of the story.

ı think, its rather better to let everyone write in his/her own native language, but the idea of translating books in other languages is also a good one. Now we can see clearly which possibilities gilgamesh give his/her users. Authors, Translators, Proofreders and may be also other sectors can implement themselves in gilgamesh.
You are right. Really many talented people have nowhere to move. Somebody, for example, writes beautiful verses and all kinds of sort stories and to lead, and simply cannot be spun. I hope Gilgamesh will be able to help such persons to realise itself.

|
|
QRX|
|
QURREX - QRXTest MVP |Source
www.qurrex.com

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
kramat

Activity: 910

https://i.ibb.co/2NX43h7/Avatar-1.jpg

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 06:55:35 PM

but do not tell me, did not yet declare on which exchange will be issued coins for sale? I did not find such information.
there is still no official information about it. we wait until everything has been completed and get a satisfactory result.

Semaj123

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 08:13:29 PM

I just wondered if your social media platform will also be accepting books in other languages or it will purely be in english?
Translating a certain book will need a lot of effort even if it is just an ebook but it is a nice way to attract more users from different countries. I hope that they will include translating feature to be voted in DApp.
That's a nice question. Articles translated in different languages can also attracts readers from different countries to read and also to promote Gilgamesh. This will help them to enjoy reading with their own native language to fully understand the thought of the story.

ı think, its rather better to let everyone write in his/her own native language, but the idea of translating books in other languages is also a good one. Now we can see clearly which possibilities gilgamesh give his/her users. Authors, Translators, Proofreders and may be also other sectors can implement themselves in gilgamesh.
You are right. Really many talented people have nowhere to move. Somebody, for example, writes beautiful verses and all kinds of sort stories and to lead, and simply cannot be spun. I hope Gilgamesh will be able to help such persons to realise itself.
Gilgamesh will be the hope of this talented people that you are talking about. They can do a lot of things in this platform because of their different kinds of features which helps them to create more books.
SlimShadyMmp

Activity: 1470
Merit: 103

COMBO 2.0

View Profile WWW
January 22, 2018, 08:58:51 PM

that will be after ico and looking at it now they are just in the first week so that means a very busy period and mostly concentrated solemnly on token sales

maro159

Activity: 196
Merit: 19

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 10:09:27 PM

the unique idea of this project is the key to its success. be the first, there are good prospects for the development of this site and the attraction of new and new people
The idea is not everything, but if the platform work well, they are advertised well and everyone is able to have some benefit, success will be guaranteed.
contractus325

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 11:12:14 PM

Advantage and disadvantage of Gilgamesh platfrom.
Self-publishing: allows the author to be in control of the entire creative and selling process of books.

• Author would like that because they can earn more money and get rid of middleman (greedy man).
  • However, some authors don't like to spend time on selling process and prefer to focus on writing.

Interaction between readers and writers : Gilgamesh platform enables book readers and authors to connect and engage with one another.

• Author can use the feedback and ideas that get it from their readers to improve their books
  • However, some author don't like to interact that much with their reader, because their think that will affect the
    story of their books.

In my opinion the contact of the writer with the reader, contrary to various opinions, is able to improve next editions of books. Many times it was so, that someone wrote the next parts of the book just because readers wanted it. It seems to me that this platform will only enable better communication. I believe that books will be better.

Yep, that what I said when I told about advantage of Gilgamesh, but it is hard to please everyone, I read an article yesterday about this matter, and it said that there are some author who don't like any interaction with their reader because they think that could impact their work in negative way. also because some readers send authors their bad reviews and sometime even just troll them.

Of course, there is not one good answer. However, I think that those who want to have contact with the reader are the majority. Even meetings of authors and autographs which they give fans, show it. In the future it will be possible even further and faster.
Rabby637

Activity: 238

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 12:28:44 AM

I see you are showing an android / iOS app on Ann thread. When GILGAMESH  team will release this app for  GILGAMESH user?? Hope to see soon this app in my mobile phone.
negancoin

Activity: 560
Merit: 126

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 01:05:59 AM

there is still no official information about it. we wait until everything has been completed and get a satisfactory result.

Only people that go crazy about exchange announcement even tokensale still in first stage are bounty hunters who want sell their token as soon as possible just to gain few dollars. Gil token is a token on ethereum blockchain, so it will be available to trade in etherdelta and yes It is true that they has not decided on which exchange will get listed.
gilgameshplatform (OP)

Activity: 112

Gilgamesh - Blockchain - Social Network for Books

View Profile WWW
January 23, 2018, 02:20:03 AM

Hello,

Gilgamesh team is currently negotiating with different exchanges and will announce updates in the near future.

Gilgamesh Team,

Pages: « 1 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 [59] 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 »
  Print  

Jump to: