Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 06:10:47 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 ... 83 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO]🔥🔥🔥 GILGAMESH 🔥 SOCIAL NETWORK FOR BOOKS 🔥🔥 ICO IS LIVE  (Read 17613 times)
PENSCoin

Activity: 406
Merit: 103

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 08:54:55 AM

We will definitely release the Android version of the platform as soon as possible. Basically there is no reason to create iOS or Android first. We had to start from somewhere and we started with iOS. There was no preferences. Stay tuned.

what platform used for mobile application? is it for android or iOS or both of them?
I think it's only for IOS ,because there's no mention of Android application in the project's roadmap as you can see..

they will release android version for sure in future, but why poor android always comes second for most company even it's most popular.

So you chose iOS over Android? Android has like an 86% market share vs Apple which is around 12%. Moreover apple users tend to prefer the Apple Ecosystem. Seems like a poor choice IMO

Well, we can't do anything about their choice. Let us just respect their choices and let us wait for when they will apply it on android. Although android really is have a bigger market share than apple. I hope they made a right decision.

They are asking for an investment into their technology. Any smart and sane investor will ask questions before throwing their money into the project. So everyone DOES have the right to question the devs

It's normal to be picky for an investor. That's why the Devs should somehow explain why they choose iOS as a foundation for the app.

Maybe because apple users are special and like to read book while android users not, it's like choosing quality over quantity. I don;t know if there is any Research about this.
Really very interesting! The developer conducted marketing research? It seems to me to read e-books more conveniently on IOS devices. But this is my opinion, I like it only to me.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
cammie16

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 10:15:40 AM

Why the thread was opened on September and left inactive up to November?
It could be possible that the project is supposed to launch on September but the developers hace encountered a huge roadblock thats why the project was postponed until November.

Yes, maybe they had problems or unfinished plans so it takes time and good to know that gilgamesh is running smoothly now. I hope your bounty campaign and ico will be a success. You will surely get more investors because of the bounty campaign.

│      Whitepaper      │              BITHOST                          The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook     │     Github     │     Discord     │
farhan28

Activity: 476
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 10:53:57 AM

A project with well formed system...readers can directly messages the author... it is a good opportunity for readers...as they can solve their problem easily
You're right, and we have a great developer, which very fast response after ask some questions in telegram, with this team we have an amazing future.  Wink

Yes I think so...you have amazing project.. & good developer team also...that's why I am looking forward to this project
UpsilonTrooper

Activity: 504
Merit: 20

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 10:55:31 AM

We will definitely release the Android version of the platform as soon as possible. Basically there is no reason to create iOS or Android first. We had to start from somewhere and we started with iOS. There was no preferences. Stay tuned.

what platform used for mobile application? is it for android or iOS or both of them?
I think it's only for IOS ,because there's no mention of Android application in the project's roadmap as you can see..

they will release android version for sure in future, but why poor android always comes second for most company even it's most popular.

So you chose iOS over Android? Android has like an 86% market share vs Apple which is around 12%. Moreover apple users tend to prefer the Apple Ecosystem. Seems like a poor choice IMO

Well, we can't do anything about their choice. Let us just respect their choices and let us wait for when they will apply it on android. Although android really is have a bigger market share than apple. I hope they made a right decision.

They are asking for an investment into their technology. Any smart and sane investor will ask questions before throwing their money into the project. So everyone DOES have the right to question the devs

It's normal to be picky for an investor. That's why the Devs should somehow explain why they choose iOS as a foundation for the app.

Maybe because apple users are special and like to read book while android users not, it's like choosing quality over quantity. I don;t know if there is any Research about this.

By that Logic they should have gone the Amazon route since Amazon Kindle users are obviously the most likely to read books for reasons that are very obvious (if you buy an ebook reader, you probably like books?)
Tanazir

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 11:44:44 AM

I have a clear picture of investors who are very impressed by the project team to make big efforts to make their Ico platform a complete description of their project and
If this would be very successful. After connecting with the authors and readers, it will be great, if possible, create a simple co-worker like creating a story etc.
KimberlyGB

Activity: 294

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 12:12:50 PM

By that Logic they should have gone the Amazon route since Amazon Kindle users are obviously the most likely to read books for reasons that are very obvious (if you buy an ebook reader, you probably like books?)
Probably along this road and going to go Gilgamesh. Only I understand there will be differences, implementation on the block, more communication between users and lower costs.
BRNSTYLE

Activity: 280

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 12:17:23 PM

Service Providers:
1- Copy Editors
2- Book Cover Designers
3- Book Interior Designers
4- Translators
5- Marketers or Advertisor
Etc

Here are some of the Advantages of using the Gilgamesh Platform, dedicated to authors :
1- Ability to connect and socialize with their readers ( Readers can send direct messages to authors -- and authors can communicate more effectively with their readers)
2- Authors will use the platform for Advertising their books.
3- Authors can publish their books without the need for a publisher (Busines Partner) -- instead, they will work with service providers on the platform and pay them a fixed fee. ( This will ensure that authors get the full financial benefits of their work)
4- Gilgamesh Platform, will NOT store authors eBooks on it's private DBs, we will be leveraging Blockchain technology - Ethereum Smart Contracts and IPFS to encrypt and store the manuscript.
5- All contracts between Authors and Service Providers will be on the blockchain to create an open, censorship-free environment.
6- Authors have a choice to vote by using GIL tokens for any new desired proposals.

Here are few use cases for the GIL Token:
1- Governance - Voting - Token Holders can use the Token to vote on proposals, features, token economy, etc. which will create a fair, democratic platform powered by the community.
2- Increase quality content and organic growth: by incentivizing productive contribution to the platform such as writing Good reviews, flagging inappropriate activities, social engagement - Gilgamesh user base will grow organically with Love & Passion.
3- Use GIL token to purchase Books, eBooks, Audio Books - Authors can purchase services from service providers such as (Book cover design, copy editors, ...)
4- Advertisements - Authors and Service providers can place Ads on the Gilgamesh Platform to target their designed book community members.
5- Authors can pay the platform for copyright, ISBN generation, eBook distribution.

So what should be the use case of this coin?
I've read your WP and generally understood the aiming. In my opinion, WP lacks particular examples of usage hence suggest to put some cases.

Doesn’t it have many features with steemit in common or it’s just mine diseased imagination? All that stuff you’ve mentioned is cool, but I still can’t get particular use cases.
For example, I’m a writer, how shall I benefit from using your platform?

You can write your book on the platform for free or get more tokens to write a book. I'm right?

What's the point of asking me if you're right or not?
If you didn't notice I had asked a question which means that I'm kinda puzzled too
I still want to hear a simple description of how could I participate and benefit from using the platform

Thanks, that's precisely what i wanted to hear
#3 in your list is the most intrigue to me since it's really a huge problem for young writers
Who are "service providers"?

So, for instance, instead of struggling to match requirements of Publishers (and pay them remuneration) i'll be able to:
1) Hire designers, translators, proof-readers, separately. In other words i can create my own team
2) Release my book/article etc. without any middleman permission? And it will be seen by wide audience

Right?
Scor1937

Activity: 252

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 01:25:25 PM

I have a clear picture of investors who are very impressed by the project team to make big efforts to make their Ico platform a complete description of their project and
If this would be very successful. After connecting with the authors and readers, it will be great, if possible, create a simple co-worker like creating a story etc.
I guess the project is going to have some really good benefits after connecting to the authors and the readers. After considering its success, each of us can freely invest in Gilgamesh and can have really impressive benefits out of it.
retampan

Activity: 462
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 02:01:40 PM

Are you related with this project which turns to be scam:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2049534.0

You are also using the same pattern of words that other guy did:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=1145385
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=1011296

I should address this to someone.
Is the developer of gilgam.es the same person with developer from this project? But I dont think so because this project is very amazing
Thank for your points. But, bitcointalk and bitcoingarden same have "bitcoin" at name so they are the same scam?... Same partern can happend whole the whole. So we cannot sure gilgamesh scam ( at least for now). Times will answer everything. I still support this topic because of their idea for book wikipedia.
Both of them nearly have the same name, is likely an accident. You can't easily judge by its name. Gilgam.es is an e-sport platform and Gilgamesh is a knowledge-sharing social platform, so, both of them have different purposes on its platform.
ehrz22

Merit: 105

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 02:17:15 PM

The Gilgamesh is kind of interesting, especially to those who really likes reading, Just like me, I love books that catch my interest like, science - related. So this project seems like a resource for knowledge-seekers to unite and create an organized and infallible outlet that transforms the publishing industry and the way readers interact with one another by using Blockchain technology. This is really great to miners.
I mean for Gilgamesh the problem is not to attract people who like to read. People who love books will come by themselves. The problem is to attract people who are not very fond of reading. I think the Gilgamesh team thinks about it.

That is one of so many problems that new project will face. The best way to attract more investors that don't like reading is to promote it in social medias or groups that are not book related sites. Aside from book lover people others will join too because of it's great features.

Efta321

Activity: 434

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 02:54:31 PM

if this whitepaper is understandable to many people, this project with translators from different regions makes it easy for them to know more about this project, I strongly support this project to be successful and as expected by the developer.  Grin
Doctor-Coin

Activity: 378
Merit: 114

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 02:56:42 PM

can someone provide the link for the WP?

well, I recommend you to check the website: https://www.gilgameshplatform.com/

here you can find more informations about Gilgamesh and you can also download the Whitepaper.

WP stands for websites?

No, WP stand for Whitepaper. Every Coin/Token Project, ICO Project has (well, mostly all  Grin ) a Whitepaper with all the details of the Project and even the Team Members get introduced (well most of the time  Grin )  

NeonXL

Activity: 322
Merit: 103

OPEN GAMING PLATFORM

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 02:59:28 PM

Is the developer of gilgam.es the same person with developer from this project? But I dont think so because this project is very amazing
Lol, Gilgamesh is the main character in the Epic of Gilgamesh, this is not an invention of the developers of the project, popular naming, it fits this project, i think.

PDAngel

Activity: 574

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 05:54:48 PM

Thank for your points. But, bitcointalk and bitcoingarden same have "bitcoin" at name so they are the same scam?... Same partern can happend whole the whole. So we cannot sure gilgamesh scam ( at least for now). Times will answer everything. I still support this topic because of their idea for book wikipedia.
Both of them nearly have the same name, is likely an accident. You can't easily judge by its name. Gilgam.es is an e-sport platform and Gilgamesh is a knowledge-sharing social platform, so, both of them have different purposes on its platform.
Does anyone here already been scam by this? I read some comments about this project is only a scam. Please provide complete details why this issue is being raised.
I totally agree with you. I need a proof or more details of this project. Maybe waiting for devs answer. As for me i really dont want this project is scam. So i want to sure for invest.
Luigi_LP

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 07:31:38 PM

Why the thread was opened on September and left inactive up to November?
It could be possible that the project is supposed to launch on September but the developers hace encountered a huge roadblock thats why the project was postponed until November.
Yes, the same thing that I though, it's right to take time if you want create a successful project
kyxap

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
December 10, 2017, 08:02:21 PM

Already joined to the bounty, you guys looks very attractive for investments in the future. Just need to wait a little dump after ico.

|
|
QRX|
|
QURREX - QRXTest MVP |Source
www.qurrex.com

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
KickItDown

Merit: 250

Expert in busting

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 08:51:08 PM

Like an overwatch character says "A warrior's greatest weapon... is patience.", and I believe Patience is the keyword we can use for gilgamesh. No need to hurry, to succeed you can do small steps, there is no need of giant steps in the dark.

Don't worry if you bust, people will still love you
gilgameshplatform (OP)

Activity: 112

Gilgamesh - Blockchain - Social Network for Books

View Profile WWW
December 10, 2017, 08:57:59 PM

For Clarification read the last question on our FAQ Page.
https://www.gilgameshplatform.com/faq

We have a detailed blog - introducing Gilgamesh Platform in depth.
https://blog.gilgameshplatform.com/announcing-the-gilgamesh-platform-204c1a3c4f3e

-----------

Does anyone here already been scam by this? I read some comments about this project is only a scam. Please provide complete details why this issue is being raised.
I totally agree with you. I need a proof or more details of this project. Maybe waiting for devs answer. As for me i really dont want this project is scam. So i want to sure for invest.

Jedzkie050617

Activity: 476
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 11:35:05 PM

For Clarification read the last question on our FAQ Page.
https://www.gilgameshplatform.com/faq

We have a detailed blog - introducing Gilgamesh Platform in depth.
https://blog.gilgameshplatform.com/announcing-the-gilgamesh-platform-204c1a3c4f3e

-----------

Alright, I think your questions and concerns already answered.. Definitely its a nice project that gives security and sharing knowledge since the technology as of days more developed as we need some knowledge about the this.new generation.
steampunkz

Activity: 1162
Merit: 268

50% bonus on your First Topup

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 12:26:32 AM

Yeah this is what I'm trying to question from the developers. If it is thesame with using the wikipedia.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 ... 83 »
  Print  

Jump to: