Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 06:58:13 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO]🔥🔥🔥 GILGAMESH 🔥 SOCIAL NETWORK FOR BOOKS 🔥🔥 ICO IS LIVE  (Read 17619 times)
negancoin

Activity: 560
Merit: 126

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 12:00:36 AM

GILGAMESH will make it easier than ever for readers and writers to interact. and authors will have the opportunity to engage with their readers via multiple direct lines of communication. this will offer more of those innumerable reader viewpoints to take into account from authors when they write their books.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Arvilaine

Activity: 336
Merit: 11

Scouting for Innovative ideas.

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 12:10:00 AM

We have a Voting DApp bounty which allows our token holders to vote for the features they love and we will add those features if they are requested by some number of our users so basically any great feature has the potential to get to the platform. Please go check our Voting DApp so you can vote for the feature you want.

Gilgamesh Team,

I've thought about it and started to look for an answer to my question but did not find it, this project is aimed only at the electronic look of books, or will audio books be provided?
I think this is one of the great features of this project, to be able to choose what will the features of the app that you use will make it more convenient.
Is it possible to increase the voting points in one feature if I use more GIL tokens?
BranZolt

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 12:12:36 AM

This campaign and project is pretty great the idea of a digital media and a while separate part for this particular idea, is amazing.
steampunkz

Activity: 1162
Merit: 268

50% bonus on your First Topup

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 12:12:40 AM

I already know this project will be a success, av been on this thread ever since the first time I stumbled on it. Now we moving faster , I have filled out my form and joined the social networks. This will be a success join when you still can.
Haha. All of us want Gilgamesh will success. Why? Awesome project about book and knowledgement is needed for nowadays.

No that's not the point there mate? We are promoting Gilgamesh because we know
this coin will be able to help us in terms of unique ways of reading books and of course the
benefits for both the readers and the site.

rabotacoin

Activity: 574
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 12:13:43 AM

I've thought about it and started to look for an answer to my question but did not find it, this project is aimed only at the electronic look of books, or will audio books be provided?
I join to the question. In any case the designers command should consider such variant, if there is great interest on the part of users. Let's wait  Wink

I assume that the development team was interested in both versions of the books, I hope it will, and we will be able to use what is most convenient for us.
kyxap

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
January 05, 2018, 10:33:15 AM

Social network for books is like e-books but this project has a great purpose for the world. This will not just be a great start for having books in our hands but this will also serve as a great start again for those young generations that always use their smartphones and tablets in non sense way and by having Gilgamesh with them, their parents and the older ones are more comfortable and feel an ease seeing the younger ones reading again and not just reading but their gaining knowledge with Gilgamesh
This team of developers with occurrence of their token will be able to introduce something new to genre of electronic books and as a whole to all domain of information technologies.

|
|
QRX|
|
QURREX - QRXTest MVP |Source
www.qurrex.com

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
UpsilonTrooper

Activity: 504
Merit: 20

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 12:00:08 AM

Social network for books is like e-books but this project has a great purpose for the world. This will not just be a great start for having books in our hands but this will also serve as a great start again for those young generations that always use their smartphones and tablets in non sense way and by having Gilgamesh with them, their parents and the older ones are more comfortable and feel an ease seeing the younger ones reading again and not just reading but their gaining knowledge with Gilgamesh
I agree with you with busy at modern life now, Gilgamesh aim to solve "lazy" of us. Well, can imagine that we can read any book at anywhere with Gilgamesh.

Dont most ebook site providers let you read books any where though? Gilgamesh would need to do something different apart from that to stand out
negancoin

Activity: 560
Merit: 126

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 12:00:21 AM

I think we should start to eliminate those middle man who take credit of authors works and they all get the profit for that work, it's time that the authors should be free to publish their own work to the public without being hassle and without being controlled by publishers. It's time for Gilgamesh to put an end on those things and Gilgamesh will help millions of authors around the world to let them share their own works freely and with super small cost and this is also great for the people in the blockchain that Gilgamesh is a digital currency for books and I think the power of having Gilgamesh with Blockchain is the greatest combination that will ever exist this year!

That middle man is greedy and at the same time works well in term of promoting the books and usually author like to focus on writing instead of advertising. but I'm assuming that GIlGAMESH will make this process much easy for him, so it will not take from his time and energy.
ResuLT

Activity: 294

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 12:00:43 AM

This team of developers with occurrence of their token will be able to introduce something new to genre of electronic books and as a whole to all domain of information technologies.
Agreed, this project is more likely same as Facebook & Twitter which is used for sharing. I hope those young generations will use this platform to prevent they are crazed by those smartphones and tablets.
mardaed

Activity: 994
Merit: 105

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 12:01:26 AM

GILGAMESH platform for knowledge token deserving the value by reaching the knowledge with the social network for books. All the readers and authors getting the benefits of Gilgamesh as it huge opportunities.
sathvik112

Activity: 294

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 12:04:17 AM

Gilgamesh leading knowledge platform innovating opportunities with Gilgamesh token and all the readers, authors, designers, editors, distributors, printers, marketers involving in the network. 10 more days left for the token sale to grab the opportunity in the GIL platform, their tokens really helps to discover unique E books in their platform. Bounty opportunities setting a revolution in the social platform.
Doctor-Coin

Activity: 378
Merit: 114

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 12:12:42 AM

well, ı am not an expert on it, but is it not like this that first the electronic book is published and then the audio? Anyway its a good question to know if Gilgamesh also Audio File for books supported.
hakimovic

Activity: 98

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 12:19:56 AM

well, ı am not an expert on it, but is it not like this that first the electronic book is published and then the audio? Anyway its a good question to know if Gilgamesh also Audio File for books supported.
I've asked this question to them on their telegram and they answer with "Yes we are initially starting out with Books." So i think for now it's only books ,but later they might implement audio books and other stuff.
BranZolt

Activity: 196

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 12:42:14 AM

I already know this project will be a success, av been on this thread ever since the first time I stumbled on it. Now we moving faster , I have filled out my form and joined the social networks. This will be a success join when you still can.
Haha. All of us want Gilgamesh will success. Why? Awesome project about book and knowledgement is needed for nowadays.
Thats right this is a wonderful way to spread knowledge electronicaly. More people will be able to read books using this platform.
Yes this project is doing an totally amazing and interesting job by converting to digital .
4p0l4k4y

Activity: 448

Virtual Assistant | Remote Admin Support

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 12:53:13 AM

GILGAMESH platform for knowledge token deserving the value by reaching the knowledge with the social network for books. All the readers and authors getting the benefits of Gilgamesh as it huge opportunities.
I definitely agree with you bud by reading books instead of doing useless things, you are increasing your knowledge so it is realy important to teach our younger generation the value of reading.

I help small and medium business owners increase brand awareness by creating engaging content, customer support, managing email marketing, and implementing automation.
SlimShadyMmp

Activity: 1470
Merit: 103

COMBO 2.0

View Profile WWW
January 06, 2018, 02:01:26 AM

i think it will be great to see Gilgamesh app in action its features and books it will launch with day one and how devs plan their updates to support new features i will also like to see how the social features of Gilgamesh will be implemented. Having Gil platform with all its features plus voted ones will have a great impact in the community

PDAngel

Activity: 574

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 02:13:22 AM

i think it will be great to see Gilgamesh app in action its features and books it will launch with day one and how devs plan their updates to support new features i will also like to see how the social features of Gilgamesh will be implemented. Having Gil platform with all its features plus voted ones will have a great impact in the community
Yes. I really want test any Gilgamesh application. We only waiting for 10 days to become first Gilgamesh contributors.
seriin

Activity: 112

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 02:13:57 AM

Gilgamesh is really a real deal project. It is very promising and very beneficial to the people that will come use this project. With the invention of the internet and social media brought on a cultural shift in the way people
interact, socialize, and spend their time, many interesting project has been rise to solve the problems and interest of people. I am looking forward to the continuous updates, new post and interesting developments of Gilgamesh. I am into looking forward to the success of this great project.

Respect bitcointalk Form moderators and Forum Rules.
Do not spoil others Reputation.
vivavivu

Activity: 434

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 02:19:09 AM

I agree with you. When you are as a writer, you want everybody know your books, but have many steps to publish: submitted to the publisher, faultfinding, print.... So gilgamesh can help us avoid them.
Arvilaine

Activity: 336
Merit: 11

Scouting for Innovative ideas.

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 02:39:21 AM

I think that will be a nice idea. The platform actually features a DAPP that allows its token holder to vote for a certain feature for the platform. I think making an Audio file as one of its features will be very tricky and will require a lot of work but it will be possible if it will get a lot of votes.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 »
  Print  

Jump to: