Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 07:05:09 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Advantages of paying with Bitcoin  (Read 5309 times)
btc-facebook
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1015

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 10:03:16 AM

with the payment using bitcoin we no longer need to convert it into conventional money. so the process becomes faster and safer ....

Unfortunately my government still not legalized bitcoin yet for security reason but IMO bitcoin really helpful for do major transaction
I'm really expect that one day our government will legalized bitcoin so the value will increase more significantly
energycom

Activity: 172
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 10:06:07 AM

with the payment using bitcoin we no longer need to convert it into conventional money. so the process becomes faster and safer ....

Unfortunately my government still not legalized bitcoin yet for security reason but IMO bitcoin really helpful for do major transaction
I'm really expect that one day our government will legalized bitcoin so the value will increase more significantly

Here it's illegal too. They try to tax people who use bitcoin as a payment method because they can't get the tax from the merchants who are using bitcoin in payments.
YuginKadoya
Legendary

Activity: 3038
Merit: 1169

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 10:23:52 AM

Here it's illegal too. They try to tax people who use bitcoin as a payment method because they can't get the tax from the merchants who are using bitcoin in payments.

Taxes are pretty sure important for the government it is a way of generating revenue so that it can pay the officials/personnel and fund the projects and operations so if there are no taxes there will be no one that may work in the government office, well it is very critical for the country because it will ensure the expand of a country, and it is a good thing if we want the government to accept bitcoin.
zarados

Activity: 364
Merit: 130

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 10:46:19 AM

Bitcoin so far so good by those are using it for payments. But I wonder, How its used by something that need to be paid immediatly, while the bitcoin transaction need time to be confirmed. Don't you think it's something they call waste time and that's why they wont accept it as a payment method by customers.
Imam_Dj

Activity: 19
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 10:56:01 AM

I think there are several advantages of using Bitcoin as a payment system, among others

Freedom of Payment - Allows you to send and receive money instantly anywhere and anytime. No bank holiday. No country borders. No restrictions apply. Bitcoin gives its users full control over their money.

Very low cost - Bitcoin payments are currently processed at no cost or at a very low cost. Users can enter fees in transactions to obtain priority processing, thus securing faster transaction confirmation by the network. In addition, the seller processor is there to assist sellers in processing transactions, converting bitcoins into conventional fiat currency, and putting money directly into seller's bank account each day. Since all of these services are Bitcoin based, the required cost is much lower than the credit card network or PayPal.

Security and control - Bitcoin users have full control over their transactions; it is not possible for sellers to create unwanted or unnecessary bills as can happen with other payment methods. Payment with Bitcoin can be made without including a personal identifier for the payment process. This provides strong protection from identity thieves. Bitcoin users can also protect their money with backup and encryption.
TheBTCAlex

Activity: 126

Back from Vacation!

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 11:08:50 AM

I really think that speed has been always a great feature of BTC, and it remains to be one of my favorite reasons for using BTC. Also security- the fact that I can control my BTC totally, and that I don't need to trust external personnel to keep my money is gives me a good sense of independence.
Also, the chances of my money getting intercepted on the way is far less, due to the decentralized structure of BTC and the verification method that the BTC blockchain uses to verify blocks of transactions.

Thus, I like to pay with BTC whenever possible.

nethan1btc

Activity: 574
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 11:41:29 AM

I really think that speed has been always a great feature of BTC, and it remains to be one of my favorite reasons for using BTC. Also security- the fact that I can control my BTC totally, and that I don't need to trust external personnel to keep my money is gives me a good sense of independence.
Also, the chances of my money getting intercepted on the way is far less, due to the decentralized structure of BTC and the verification method that the BTC blockchain uses to verify blocks of transactions.

Thus, I like to pay with BTC whenever possible.
There are many advantages of paying using bitcoin. One of the advantages as what you’ve said is the “speed”. Bitcoin allows fast confirmation time within 10 minutes, which is really handy for international transactions. It allows you to purchase items from abroad without currency conversion.
babygun

Activity: 2128
Merit: 254

View Profile WWW
September 10, 2017, 11:45:43 AM

Speed is indeed a big advantage of paying with bitcoin, but the disadvantage I find, when paying with bitcoins, is the fact that you are really dependent on the rate at that time. If the price of bitcoins is going up, than you have paid too much in fact.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
tyuner4

Activity: 322
Merit: 179

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 12:07:36 PM

So today I purchased web hosting from Namecheap using Bitcoin and it was incredibly cheap, simple and best of all, anonymous. When it comes to website ownership, depending on the kinds of sites you are building, this can be an important thing.

One of the reasons why Bitcoin took off initially was because of its privacy and anonymity benefits. Back then there were so few places where you could actually spend Bitcoin, so people ended up purchasing illegal things to test out the platform.

Now, we can see and trust definite advantages that Bitcoin as a technology brings - secure store of value, anonymity, global/universal currency, transparency (blockchain), software apps can be built on top, etc

but I really just wanted to get your opinion...

What are some advantages of paying with Bitcoin?

Nice hearing that Namecheap accept bitcoin now. I agree with the advantage of privacy when making payment. However since namecheap requires customer information, it defeat the purpose of this benefit.

Do you mind sharing what is the transaction fees you paid for this transaction?
gilangIDR
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1001

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 12:12:31 PM

Speed is indeed a big advantage of paying with bitcoin, but the disadvantage I find, when paying with bitcoins, is the fact that you are really dependent on the rate at that time. If the price of bitcoins is going up, than you have paid too much in fact.
Speed ​​and ease are the most interesting parts of bitcoin. But now we have to spend a large enough fee to do bitcoin delivery. If the transactions are done big then this will not be a problem, but if we just send bitcoins in small quantities then this is a disadvantage. Bitcoin prices do follow the rates that are very easy to move, but price movement is not always detrimental. Increased bitcoin price is an advantage.
BurhanPSG

Activity: 322

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 12:51:31 PM

So today I purchased web hosting from Namecheap using Bitcoin and it was incredibly cheap, simple and best of all, anonymous. When it comes to website ownership, depending on the kinds of sites you are building, this can be an important thing.

One of the reasons why Bitcoin took off initially was because of its privacy and anonymity benefits. Back then there were so few places where you could actually spend Bitcoin, so people ended up purchasing illegal things to test out the platform.

Now, we can see and trust definite advantages that Bitcoin as a technology brings - secure store of value, anonymity, global/universal currency, transparency (blockchain), software apps can be built on top, etc

if you ask what is the benefit of paying with Bitcoin? I think if we pay using bitcoin we can get the advantage in terms of price, practical and we can transact very easily. But I think the most visible is the transparency (blockchain) which became a distinct advantage and characteristic.
Prettyme

Activity: 364

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 12:52:22 PM

For me or is just easier. I like not having to go through a long process with my credit card and bank and I don't like PayPal. So Bitcoin is perfect for me. Also it's the latest technology and it's totally cool and I don't want to be left behind.
Yes. I'm agree with you because bitcoin will able us to transact in an easy way. We don't need to use any credit card to withdraw the money or even in buying. So thanks to bitcoin for making transactions very easy. That is the main advantage of bitcoin.

Stgsurya

Activity: 76
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 12:52:48 PM

Since there is no way for third parties to identify, track or intercept transactions that are denominated in Bitcoins, one of the major advantages of Bitcoin is that sales taxes are not added onto any purchases. Standard wire transfers and foreign purchases typically involve fees and exchange costs
kenkoy

Activity: 126

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 01:34:34 PM

Fast. Secure through Blockchain Technology. Decentralized as no one owns it, its for everyone. Anonymous and unique wallet address. I just noticed that its price is volatile so it may affect some merchants if the price is too low.

DRAFTCOINS ║║█ CRYPTO PORTFOLIO COMPETITIONS █║║ ANN THREAD
1) Create an account   2) Draft your crypto portfolio   3) Win prizes
[Twitter]▬[Facebook]▬▬▬
Minionnn

Activity: 204

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 01:43:21 PM

Bitcoin payment is quick and convenient. Not so when paying with bitcoin we do not charge. So more and more people use bitcoin.

uzumaki

Activity: 156

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 01:50:38 PM

using the means of payment must be customized with the requirement what if you need a transaction where the owner does not want to know the owner then bitcoin is the right choice. but in terms of purchase of illegal goods is not a good thing because it takes a long time and requires confirmation from both.in my side prefer to use bitcoin for investment because the odds are bigger.
wilwxk

Activity: 476
Merit: 314

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 02:06:18 PM

In the first place, the anonymity, i dont like the intrusive questions about my person if im buying a simple pen drive with credit card, and in the second place, there is the speed and the lower fees, and other advantage its i will not have a person wich can cancel my account and cashback the transaction (like in paypal).
Wexnident

Activity: 2562
Merit: 666

I don't take loans, ask for sig if I ever do.

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 02:13:09 PM

In my opinion, both sides will benefit on the advantages. If people will use it as a mode of payment, for sure, the dwmand will increase as well as its market value. And for the users, it has less charges in doing transactions and you may use it as you like since it is decentralized unlike in regular currency. Transactions, I think, is easier and faster.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Piesel

Activity: 672
Merit: 273

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 02:41:10 PM

Poor for you guys. In my country Bitcoin is legal and the government even build some "ATM Bitcoin" in the central of city for someone need to convert Bitcoin into conventional money. I don't really sure that Is Bitcoin legal in my country Grin However, a lot of people in my country use Bitcoin.
Peashooter

Activity: 868
Merit: 257

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 02:53:45 PM

Privacy, fast payments, and no refunds (like Paypal). Love paying with bitcoin, just can't wait until it gets easier and more universal.
Well, using bitcoin in paying in some stuff is a great idea because you can pay it easily and instantly. In addition to that, some commercial establishment start to accept bitcoin and using bitcoin in payment is a quite convinient because you can pay all your bills in easy way.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: