Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 03:41:50 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Advantages of paying with Bitcoin  (Read 5309 times)
joebrook

Activity: 644
Merit: 259

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 02:57:33 PM

So today I purchased web hosting from Namecheap using Bitcoin and it was incredibly cheap, simple and best of all, anonymous. When it comes to website ownership, depending on the kinds of sites you are building, this can be an important thing.

One of the reasons why Bitcoin took off initially was because of its privacy and anonymity benefits. Back then there were so few places where you could actually spend Bitcoin, so people ended up purchasing illegal things to test out the platform.

Now, we can see and trust definite advantages that Bitcoin as a technology brings - secure store of value, anonymity, global/universal currency, transparency (blockchain), software apps can be built on top, etc

but I really just wanted to get your opinion...

What are some advantages of paying with Bitcoin?
The best advantage with paying with bitcoin is that you will not have to worry about your order being flagged as fraudulent which will waste your valuable time especially when you need the things very quickly. I also like the fact that people everywhere can use bitcoins to buy anything that they like online without regards to location.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
Reid

Activity: 2926
Merit: 647

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 02:58:39 PM

Good thing you have used it for something while some of us still cannot use it. You have seen one of its advantages while for me I just use it for buying altcoins and just transferring money. Nothing in buying something. Other transactions are just for payment of my loan and prepaid services.
I guess it needs a lot more of that kind of service to be advertised just so it can be used like a currency.
milewilda
Legendary

Activity: 3150
Merit: 1136

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 03:03:36 PM

Well before the main advantage of bitcoin was its lesser fees than credit card or paypal. However we could not use that one anymore right now because of the ridiculous  fees. On the other hand its anonymous  feature is still really good for not so legal transactions
This is true,i do like to use bitcoin back in the past when the fee isnt still high compared as of now on which i do actively when i do purchase steam wallet codes which is really a good thing and hassle free compared on buying it on traditional stores but now the thing that do hesitates me already is the fees on which it is more than on the amount that i do usually purchase those goods.

Akash1243

Activity: 392
Merit: 257

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 03:14:43 PM

I think paying with bitcoins are safe and fast for online transactions.Even though transactions fees are bit high but it's still not that much only the users who does micro transactions are affected from small transaction as paying $5 are but high.It keeps your identity anonymous which kind of feels safe. Also that many stores and online sites accepts bitcoins.But I do think that the best way to use bitcoins are to hold or invest in them as it would be more profitable.
AlienSeeker

Activity: 360
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 03:36:29 PM

Although transaction fees are getting higher now, paying in bitcoins are safer and faster. You can send and receive anonymously, unlike in other payments that you need to provide all your details.
coynedterm

Activity: 882
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 04:44:53 PM

So today I purchased web hosting from Namecheap using Bitcoin and it was incredibly cheap, simple and best of all, anonymous. When it comes to website ownership, depending on the kinds of sites you are building, this can be an important thing.

One of the reasons why Bitcoin took off initially was because of its privacy and anonymity benefits. Back then there were so few places where you could actually spend Bitcoin, so people ended up purchasing illegal things to test out the platform.

Now, we can see and trust definite advantages that Bitcoin as a technology brings - secure store of value, anonymity, global/universal currency, transparency (blockchain), software apps can be built on top, etc

Yeah ,It is the truth of the current time that few people are using it in bad but still lots of people are available in this world who are using it for better purpose .
Here today luckily i read a story which is real , a person in UAE was missed but he knows about the bitcoin and only contact in his own country , so he completed his need of money by using bitcoin easily by his family , so we can understand how the bitcoin is connecting the people of the world from one part to another part .
And i think the actual advantage of the bitcoin is due to the fluctuations in the price and that directly giving us the opportunity to make earnings .
And also it is that mode of payment which is publicly available to see for everyone but still the sender and receiver will remain anonymous , so i think it will be a better use for the control in the black money for those countries or places where people are more corrupted .
So better uses of the bitcoin are more than worst use which is usual with any type of fiat also .

▄▄█████▄▄
         ▄▄███████████▄▄
      ▄▄█████████████████▄▄
   ▄▄███████████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▀██▀       ▀▀████████
███████  ▄████  ███████▄  ███████
███████ █████  ██████████ ███████
███████ ██████████  █████ ███████
███████  ▀███████  ███▀   ███████
████████▄▄        ██   ▄▄████████
 ▀█████████████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████████████▀▀
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
         ▀▀███████████▀▀
            ▀▀█████▀▀

.THRIVING CRYPTOCURRENCY..
.MARKET WITH CRYPTOBONDS..

▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

INITIAL COIN OFFERING
SEPTEMBER 30

██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
██████
         ▄▄████████▄▄
     ▄████████████████▄
   ▄███▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀███████▄
  █████ ███████ █▄▀███████
 ██████ ███████ ███▄▀██████
▐██████ ███████▄▄▄▄▄▄ █████▌
▐██████ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█ █████▌
▐██████ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█ █████▌
 ██████ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█ █████
  █████ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█ ████
   ▀███▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄██▀
     ▀████████████████▀
        ▀▀████████▀▀

...READ THE....
.WHITEPAPER.

▄▄████████▄▄
     ▄████████████████▄
   ▄████████████████████▄
  ███████████████▀▀  █████
 ████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
 ████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
  ████████████████▄▄██████
   ▀████████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀
        ▀▀████████▀▀
TWITTER
FACEBOOK
MEDIUM
REDDIT
GITHUB
SLACK
BigBos

Activity: 1918
Merit: 447

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 04:47:41 PM

well, i do not think that paying using bitcoin is an advantage. but many people think it would be profitable. Probably, the advantage is that, the transaction becomes faster, with a small fee fee. but, for now, I do not think the profits work. I prefer to see bitcoin as an investment tool rather than as a means of payment.
micher143

Activity: 798
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 04:50:45 PM

I think a lot of money to pay using bitcoin, paying with bitcoin is very practical, we just use a computer with internet network, and we can already transactions around the world, unlike a complicated central bank, that's one advantage to pay with bitcoin.
That is actually the point , bitcoin can give people an accessible way of transaction becasue bitcoin is a fine or crypto-currency which is more accessible in payments , trading and investment. It is a part of the total development bitcoin could give people in terms of transactions. Yet it still depends on us on how we are going to take this opportunity for us to earn more in the future.
AngelSky

Activity: 1008
Merit: 537

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 04:58:59 PM

well, i do not think that paying using bitcoin is an advantage. but many people think it would be profitable. Probably, the advantage is that, the transaction becomes faster, with a small fee fee. but, for now, I do not think the profits work. I prefer to see bitcoin as an investment tool rather than as a means of payment.

By paying with bitcoin, you will have two advantage over it.
1.You no need to pay tax for that transaction.
2.If the price of bitcoin is very high means,you can pay less bitcoin.

For every transaction, payment of tax is manitory .But in bitcoin ,the amount will not from the source of income. You Income money is safe.Of the price of bitcoin is high means,you can pay less payment with bitcoin.
Adioliver

Activity: 266
Merit: 108

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 05:11:22 PM

Hmm Advantages of paying with Bitcoin is that it's anonymous and secure.U can pay digital currency to buy something sounds pretty fun right!?.
jakelyson
Legendary

Activity: 2226
Merit: 1069

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 05:15:26 PM

As a payment method, there is no personal information needed to make or accept payments and can be sent from anywhere there is internet connection to any part of the world. Secure, easy to use and hopefully someday cheaper and faster confirmation.
eaLiTy

Activity: 2814
Merit: 911

Have Fun )@@( Stay Safe

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 05:28:39 PM

Although transaction fees are getting higher now, paying in bitcoins are safer and faster. You can send and receive anonymously, unlike in other payments that you need to provide all your details.
It is true that paying in bitcoin is convenient but i am not sure about faster transactions being done in the past few weeks,bitcoin is without a doubt the best form of transaction when you compare traditional banks and other third person services because with bitcoin you only need the receiver and a smart gadget and a internet connection to send out the coins.
Pettuh4

Activity: 812
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 07:08:00 PM

As a payment method, there is no personal information needed to make or accept payments and can be sent from anywhere there is internet connection to any part of the world. Secure, easy to use and hopefully someday cheaper and faster confirmation.

Exactly, anonymity, security against double spending are the most competitive features of Bitcoin and hopefully we can have a successful solution to the delayed confirmations and high transaction fees problem because that will really be the greater advantage.
aBitcoiner

Activity: 108
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 07:31:10 PM

I dont think what in our time it is good idea to pay bitcoin
much better only save it or trade

BattleTitans.io  ▼  Mobile PvP Arena of the Future  ▼  BattleTitans.io
The Most Promising ICO in October [JOIN NOW!]

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▼  [FB]  ▬▬▬  [TW]  ▬▬▬  [TG]  ▬▬▬  [YU]  ▼ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
smartbitcoininvestor (OP)

Activity: 652
Merit: 257

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 08:45:09 PM

Nice hearing that Namecheap accept bitcoin now. I agree with the advantage of privacy when making payment. However since namecheap requires customer information, it defeat the purpose of this benefit.

Do you mind sharing what is the transaction fees you paid for this transaction?

The privacy issue is avoided by using fake name generator. This is how I create my PBNs for SEO juice.

The transaction fee was literally like 35 cents. Not bad at all  Grin
VeeraS

Activity: 560
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 08:57:04 PM

I do not use bitcoins too often to buy or shop online. only once a month. that too buy vpn. Yes, right. it's cheap, and our secrecy is guaranteed.
and i love it
FasTroy

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 10:42:13 PM

Exactly, anonymity, security against double spending are the most competitive features of Bitcoin and hopefully we can have a successful solution to the delayed confirmations and high transaction fees problem because that will really be the greater advantage.
There is a lot of advantage to be paid using bitcoin, The better one for me is bitcoin volatility, I don't fear when bitcoin price will fall, I just know it will be increase again in few weeks after, I believe too much in this currency, Also i like to be anonyme and no one will control me when i send or i recieve bitcoin from others. The only problem i think is on fees, I hope it will be fixed soon after a good update in blockchain technologie.

jovs

Activity: 672

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 11:04:47 PM

Well before the main advantage of bitcoin was its lesser fees than credit card or paypal. However we could not use that one anymore right now because of the ridiculous  fees. On the other hand its anonymous  feature is still really good for not so legal transactions
If we could notice and experience bitcoin main advantage in transaction is the point that it does not have fees and if it have it could be a portion of just part of fees. But the main advantage if bitcoin in reality is its fast and reliable transaction that could serve as a good thing in the future.
staceyoh

Activity: 381

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 11:26:11 PM

I think it is great paying with bitcoin, beside of the
fast transaction you can also get a lot of advantage.
Sebspogi

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 11:53:28 PM

I think it would be an advantage to have a bitcoin for investment purposes here online. Since I don't have a bank account, having bitcoin is such a necessary for me to pay or have transactions here online.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: