Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 09:57:15 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Advantages of paying with Bitcoin  (Read 5309 times)
Mkmanik

Activity: 986
Merit: 516

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 08:48:41 AM

In the beginning of Bitcoin world, i only use Bitcoin for recharging my mobile phone.But now I can be realized, how fool I was !! Also, i had buy VPS, VPN, software etc using Bitcoin.all of the work that I had done was my foolishness.Bitcoin is more valuable than gold, I just wasted my bitcoin.So now I am conscious about it.not a single Satoshi I use to buy anything from online or offline.But sometimes I have to buy VPS now also but it's not regularly.The buy using bitcoin is anonymous.No one can trace whos buying.so why I like to buy with bitcoin.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Oriente

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 08:50:43 AM

Hi! How can I find more information concerning bitcoin in Europe?
Hasbro27

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 11:27:31 AM

in my opinion many advantages we get by using bitcoin, easy to make purchases using bitcoin. bitcoin can be received in many countries as a means of payment. and the last bitcoin can be made into an investment
umbara ardian

Activity: 1344
Merit: 259

Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 11:37:26 AM

a lot of profit paying for shopping with bitcoin is pretty easy. and only one click you can get whatever item you want to buy. with secrecy-covered secrets bitcoin provides security for every transaction means bitcoin is difficult to trace. and almost never traced. yes but there are other conveniences with a high discount rate when we pay with bitcoin.

SUGAR
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
███████████████████████████
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
macchiato

Activity: 420
Merit: 103

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 02:40:05 PM

Bitcoins is advantageous because you can transfer money anonymously unlike other money transfer remittances. Also, it is quicker and easier compared to other modes of money transferring. If you have experienced transferring money through money transfer remittances, you will notice that you won't have privacy at all and your personal details may be acquired. Everything will just be convenient for the payer. Also, we can transact internationally without the currency stuffs. Also take note that we may pay smaller compared to cash.

Simss

Activity: 616
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 08:44:16 AM

So today I purchased web hosting from Namecheap using Bitcoin and it was incredibly cheap, simple and best of all, anonymous. When it comes to website ownership, depending on the kinds of sites you are building, this can be an important thing.

One of the reasons why Bitcoin took off initially was because of its privacy and anonymity benefits. Back then there were so few places where you could actually spend Bitcoin, so people ended up purchasing illegal things to test out the platform.

Now, we can see and trust definite advantages that Bitcoin as a technology brings - secure store of value, anonymity, global/universal currency, transparency (blockchain), software apps can be built on top, etc

but I really just wanted to get your opinion...

What are some advantages of paying with Bitcoin?
Actually I think using bitcoin as a medium of payment has advantages and disadvantages. One disadvantage is that when prices go up we will find it too expensive to make payments using BTC, and the advantage is to make transactions easily.
gabbiee

Activity: 167
Merit: 105

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 09:48:47 AM

in my opinion many advantages we get by using bitcoin, easy to make purchases using bitcoin. bitcoin can be received in many countries as a means of payment. and the last bitcoin can be made into an investment
Yes you're correct bitcoin has a lot of advantages that is why more and more people are using it. The transactions are fast and easy when it comes to bitcoin and you can earn profit in simple ways.

Bohxz M4p4gm4h4l25

Activity: 339
Merit: 120

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 09:55:27 AM

For me or is just easier. I like not having to go through a long process with my credit card and bank and I don't like PayPal. So Bitcoin is perfect for me. Also it's the latest technology and it's totally cool and I don't want to be left behind.

Yes it gives me the idea, I think thats true, it is more helpful when bitcoin will be use for a new way to pay your expenditures online or in local , like shopping in mall , paying restaurants , paying public transportation like taxi, I thin it ill be better if someone will implement it no more long process since bicoin is a easy way for paying.
rickadone
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1024

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 10:28:33 AM

Using bitcoin for payment is not time consuming. It's easy to access and operate and much convenient.
If someone makes transactions via bitcoins, he will enjoy two things, fast speed and cheap dues (especially in large transactions). Other than this, a person can transfer the desire amount to any part of the world with same ease and speed. Bitcoins saves from tedious procedures of fiat payments.
zoolz

Activity: 28

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 10:28:59 AM

One big advantage is if there is another big data leak your card information won't be public if you pay with bitcoin.
balakang00

Activity: 266

Platform for Investing in Cryptocurrency and ICOs

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 04:39:41 AM

Definitely the most reason is it will be on a click of a finger. It becomes easier because it will be like credit card that will just be easy to go. The difference is it is profitable. It will be also efficient that anytime, anywhere bitcoin can be used as means of payment.

kerjakuat

Activity: 346

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 04:48:46 AM

For now i think buying and selling with bitcoin is not ideal.. This because the fee for bitcoin transaction is very expensives for me at this day. especially if you buying a small amount bitcoin. it like paying more fee then the item you wanna buy. i suggest better use another altcoin with small fee for this buying and selling rather then using bitcoin for buying and selling.

[   N O M I N E X   ]        EXCHANGE       ◥        telegram      facebook      twitter
(❪   WIN 1000 USDT   ❫)         in         T R A D E R S   C O M P E T I T I O N
███ Create account ███ [ REF. CAMP. ] Nominex Binary Affiliate Program
mevmike

Activity: 294

View Profile WWW
September 13, 2017, 04:54:47 AM

For me its best to buy using bitcoin or any other cryptocurrency if the seller is capable of such feature due to this following reasons:
1. The item you bought would be cheaper, since the product will not be charged with tax. In our country tax for purchases is usually at 12%, so by neglecting that amount buyer can really save a lot.
2. Faster transaction especially for me since i dont have credit cards, therefore the only way for me to buy an item online is go to an exchanger and pay them in fiat. Even COD i still have to prepare the necessary amount of fiat beforehand. So with bitcoin there is less hassle.
3. Anonymity, but I am not badly in need for this feature since the item I am buying are legal in nature Cheesy
These are my reasons why I use bitcoin in some of my purchases.

﴾  ﴾  ﴾  ﴾  ﴾   GlodCoin   |  Electronic Currency |  Ethereum Blockchain   ﴿  ﴿  ﴿  ﴿  ﴿
› › › › ›  3D Virtual Shopping | VERIFIED And Secured  ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹
﴾  ﴾  ﴾   ANN  WHITEPAPER  FACEBOOK  TWITTER  YOUTUBE ﴿  ﴿  ﴿
dasher797

Activity: 115
Merit: 10

Get your share of the future

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 05:08:52 AM

Bitcoin is money and also it is nice investmemt. By using bitcoin we can make transaction anywhere everywhere and everytime. Just by click the button then the transaction is done, no need complicated procedure.

ElitistCA

Activity: 477
Merit: 250

Blockchain Just Entered The Real World

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 05:36:49 AM

For now i think buying and selling with bitcoin is not ideal.. This because the fee for bitcoin transaction is very expensives for me at this day. especially if you buying a small amount bitcoin. it like paying more fee then the item you wanna buy. i suggest better use another altcoin with small fee for this buying and selling rather then using bitcoin for buying and selling.
But when you use altcoin for purchase something, you need find altcoin have good volume on the market, like Ethereum, Monero, Dash, Litecoin, Ripple ... because small volume can make you have trouble when you want to exchange them to Bitcoin again. Wink In addtion, the shops usually accept altcoin have big volume than small volume.

███████████████████████
     ███▄ ▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄█▀▀  █████
    ███  █▀  ▀█▀▀▀       ▐█ ███
   ███  ▄██▄▄█▀▄▄▄        █▌ ███
  ███ ▄█▀  █     ▀█▄▄     ▐█  ▐██
 ███▄█▀    █        ▀█▄▄  ▄▄▄ ██
████▀      █           ▀██▀   ▀█ ██
 ██▀█▄     █          ▄█▀▀█▄▄▄█▀██
  ██ ▀█▄   █      ▄▄█▀▀    ▐█  ██
   ██  ▀█▄█▀▀█▄▄█▀▀        █▌ ██
    ███  █▄  ▄█▀█▄▄▄      █▌███
     ███  ▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀█▄▄▐████
      ███████████████████████

▄▄       ▄▄▄        ▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄ 
  ▀█▄   ▄█▀ ▀█▄    ▄█▀ ▄█▀▀   ▀▀█▄
    ▀█▄█▀     ▀█▄▄█▀  ▐█         █▌
    ▄█▀█▄      ▄█▀    ▐█         █▌
  ▄█▀   ▀█▄  ▄█▀       █▄       ▄█
▄█▀       ▀██▀          ▀▀█▄▄▄█▀▀

Network
BLOCKCHAIN JUST ENTERED THE REAL WORLD
  Decentralized Crypto-Location Oracle Network
GET WHITELISTED FOR TOKEN SALE ( Limited )

WHITE PAPER  ││  ANN Thread  Telegram   Medium   Twitter   Reddit
Jake052478

Activity: 224

I will do wonder for YOU!!!

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 07:33:21 AM

I think it would be an advantage to have a bitcoin for investment purposes here online. Since I don't have a bank account, having bitcoin is such a necessary for me to pay or have transactions here online.

You don't need a bank account for you to encash your earnings in bitcointalk.org... there are a lot of ways to translate your bitcoins to Philippine money.   All you have to do is to have bitcoin wallet like coins.ph then you can browse options to withdraw from reputable money transfer establishments....
libert19

Activity: 2492
Merit: 942

View Profile WWW
September 13, 2017, 07:39:53 AM

Simple and fast transactions, anonymity and one thing I like the most you don't have to put unnecessary information 🙂

███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
maokoto

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

✪ NEXCHANGE | BTC, LTC, ETH & DOGE ✪

View Profile WWW
September 13, 2017, 07:45:25 AM

I think one of the great advantages of doing it is to be able to transfer big amounts of money from country to country in a short time and without a great fee. And of course, none except the sender and receiver have to know about it.

Bitcoinislifest09

Activity: 7

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 07:56:47 AM

So today I purchased web hosting from Namecheap using Bitcoin and it was incredibly cheap, simple and best of all, anonymous. When it comes to website ownership, depending on the kinds of sites you are building, this can be an important thing.

One of the reasons why Bitcoin took off initially was because of its privacy and anonymity benefits. Back then there were so few places where you could actually spend Bitcoin, so people ended up purchasing illegal things to test out the platform.

Now, we can see and trust definite advantages that Bitcoin as a technology brings - secure store of value, anonymity, global/universal currency, transparency (blockchain), software apps can be built on top, etc

but I really just wanted to get your opinion...

What are some advantages of paying with Bitcoin?
I believe the advantage of bitcoin in paying is that it's more easy and quick to transac money to others or when paying you don't need to go to the bank just to get money that you'll gonna pay you will just pay it by your accounts.
tobatz23

Activity: 448
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 07:59:12 AM

Advantages of paying with Bitcoin is that sales taxes are not added onto any purchases. Standard wire transfers and foreign purchases typically involve fees and exchange costs.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: