Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 06:25:17 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Advantages of paying with Bitcoin  (Read 5309 times)
Jombitt

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 03:22:09 AM

So today I purchased web hosting from Namecheap using Bitcoin and it was incredibly cheap, simple and best of all, anonymous. When it comes to website ownership, depending on the kinds of sites you are building, this can be an important thing.

One of the reasons why Bitcoin took off initially was because of its privacy and anonymity benefits. Back then there were so few places where you could actually spend Bitcoin, so people ended up purchasing illegal things to test out the platform.

Now, we can see and trust definite advantages that Bitcoin as a technology brings - secure store of value, anonymity, global/universal currency, transparency (blockchain), software apps can be built on top, etc

but I really just wanted to get your opinion...

What are some advantages of paying with Bitcoin?

Paying with bitcoin doesnt need to expose your identity no need to use and i.d to buy things online. Buying and selling with bitcoin is easy and very convenient. No need to pay tax just a minimal fee for blockchain transaction.

mabell943

Activity: 590
Merit: 258

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 04:01:47 AM

The advantages of paying with bitcoin is that  you are not being into long lines waiting on the counter to pay bills,purchase things and other stuffs. You could enjoy the freedom the bitcoin will give especially freedom on financial needs.
ericson

Activity: 158

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 05:03:43 AM

1. (b)Inconvenience Free
2.  Decentralized
3.  High value rates
4.  Anonymity
Theres so many stuff and uses of bitcoin you can pay easily as one or two clicks on an even high price matter it is so easy to pay than paper money that can be stoled easily if youre not cautious enough depending on bitcoin will make your life easier such as paying bill from a mile to mile to a one or two click  device theres so many cashout branches also that supports bitcoin if you need paper money that cannot be paid by bitcoin yet but hoping that bitcoin will cover so many places or websites such as amazon google paly and others stuff like theaters just hoping and waiting(/b)
Juggy777

Activity: 2646
Merit: 686

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 05:12:27 AM

So today I purchased web hosting from Namecheap using Bitcoin and it was incredibly cheap, simple and best of all, anonymous. When it comes to website ownership, depending on the kinds of sites you are building, this can be an important thing.

One of the reasons why Bitcoin took off initially was because of its privacy and anonymity benefits. Back then there were so few places where you could actually spend Bitcoin, so people ended up purchasing illegal things to test out the platform.

Now, we can see and trust definite advantages that Bitcoin as a technology brings - secure store of value, anonymity, global/universal currency, transparency (blockchain), software apps can be built on top, etc

One of the best advantages I feel are that you can pay person cross countries without having to find a local processor, low fees and it's efficient, most important thing is you don't need no identity proof, nothing at all no stupid forms, all you need to open your wallet enter the address and it goes, it's super easy. That's what's I feel are the best part.
Cocobrayy

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 05:19:22 AM

The portion of Bitcoin used as a payment method is very small compared to the traditional way of credit / debit card payment, electronic payment systems, etc. The advantage of bitcoin payments is because it saves time, saves money, and is easier to use by its users.
sakkosekk

Activity: 224

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 05:34:15 AM

Advantages of paying by bitcoin
A lot of that
I think that is the speedy, convenient way of electronic payment
Bitcoin can be considered a common currency of the world at the present time
You are in China but you want to buy an item in the US, in a few minutes you can pay
Everything is easy with BitCoin
Mr.Anonymous

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 05:35:55 AM

Paying with bitcoin doesnt need to expose your identity no need to use and i.d to buy things online. Buying and selling with bitcoin is easy and very convenient. No need to pay tax just a minimal fee for blockchain transaction.
But it is also the reason Bitcoin has not any benefit when the government accept it. A currency can not gives a source of income from tax, how to accept it if you are the government?
mrfaith01

Activity: 179

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 05:38:24 AM

The advantage of paying with bitcoin in the philippines are:

*you dont need to go in some remmitance center to transfer money to other place all you have to do is sent money to the person wallet address
*you dont need to go out to paid electric bill you can use coins.ph to pay the bills
*and last you can use coins.ph to do some business like loading and have a rebate

BITCOINTALKTELEGRAMTWITTERFACEBOOK ●  DISCORD
  SEDO POW TOKEN    DOCUMENT MANAGEMENT SYSTEM BASED  ON BLOCKCHAIN
innocent_one

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 05:41:51 AM

Advantages of paying with Bitcoin
It's super fast and user friendly,
Although it is not as popular as the traditional paying methods like credit/debit card or PayPal ,
But it's anonymous feature is good to use in places where it's not legal.
Allan Ramanda

Activity: 462

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 05:47:53 AM

The advantage for me is that we do not have to deal directly with people, we only use via online transactions only with computers. and transacting with bitcoin is not so difficult
Loni

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 06:17:11 AM

Finances in bitcoin are like cash in a wallet in a hip-pocket. Classic currency is like a bank account. If something goes wrong, you can cancel the payment or even know who exactly get it. but if bank decided to tie up the money or bunkrupt you can goodbye with it. Everything is differently with bitcoin, nobody is ruling the money except the owner, nobody can tie up the money or close the account. On the other hand if you lost your money that is forever, like when somebody stole your wallet from your pocket in a subway. So, you have more charge, but nobody can rule you.
ekoice

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 06:46:13 AM

Main advantage of paying with bitcoin is the anonymity due to which we need not have to submit any of our personal information.Since now most of online businesses have started accepting,we could instantly pay with our bitcoins and transaction fee has almost become very low nowadays.Universal acceptance is available for bitcoin and its an added advantage.

Bitcoin purchases are discrete.Until a purchaser publishes his bitcoin transactions,his purchase could not be linked to his identity.Since bitcoin purchases could not be identified by third parties,sales tax would not be levied on any of the purchases.
staff_1307

Activity: 232

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 07:00:31 AM

The advantages of paying Bitcoin is that it is anonymous, and that Bitcoin is so far free from the pressure and excessive control that are increasingly poisoning the lives of the owners of fiat money.
Gerharde

Activity: 108
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 10:28:20 AM

The advantages of paying in bitcoin is that it’s a peer to peer transactions meaning its not affected by any existing laws like the laws which prohibits and tax cash when it comes to buying items. You can also easily send an amount without waiting for a long time like in the banks or money express. You can immediately receive it just a few seconds after the click of the sender. This is just some of the advantages when paying in bitcoins and as expected this is like a glimpse of how people will pay and get paid in the future.

Rinaze

Activity: 322

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 10:33:46 AM

First thing that comes to my mind is definitely anonymous payment. It is not necessary to provide personal identification information such as your name and address.

planfox

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 10:47:38 AM

I have not yet felt the benefits of paying with bitcoin and use it only as an investment so that I can later exchange it for the currency of my country. Perhaps in the future I will see some advantages.
dasdo

Activity: 216

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 10:59:59 AM

A very promising advantage is that I understand this anonymity, small commissions and speed of transfers. Well, blocking technology is now introducing all industries into its structure, so there's only more.
ukboss

Activity: 742

View Profile WWW
October 07, 2017, 11:05:34 AM

There are many advantages of paying with bitcoin . Some website and his product who want to buy they pay with bitcoin because they accept bitcoin. Many restaurant accept bitcoin and many oil pump accept bitcoin . Our country accept bitcoin for any kind of product. 
malikusama
Copper Member

Activity: 1050
Merit: 294

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 11:34:02 AM

Bitcoin is just a currency and its up to that how would you use it. Well it should not be used in buying illegal things, and anyone who is using it in that way should be stopped.
Paying with bitcoin is much safer, easier and  cheaper. Also you don't want to give extra money in exchanges to convert and extra taxes.
kotajikikox

Activity: 2422
Merit: 214

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 11:37:58 AM

Currently, I feel Bitcoins are good for investments and never used it buy any illegal things online.

Because of slow transactions if a site wants at least one confirmation to confirm your order then you may need to wait for few hours after payment. That is a bad thing about Bitcoin transactions. I'm into Bitcoins only for the investment purpose as of now. If you want to hide your identity then Bitcoins are the best option for payment.

i agrre with you sir use of bitcoin in the illigal thing are not good to us and most specially for the bitcoin as currency because  one of the reason china banned the bitcoin exchange because bitcoin use for the illegal activity so i suggest to all user of bitcoin for the good thing to protect the reputation of bitcoin use it for the good way to become helpfull for everyone bitcoin are good invesment for the future do not use it for the bad activity, bitcoin are easy to use and no need to waste time for travel because transaction use in online network you can pay your bills so do not abuse the power of bitcoin for the illigal.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: