Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 09:48:26 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Advantages of paying with Bitcoin  (Read 5309 times)
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2968
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 07:46:58 PM

I wish the use of Bitcoin would be more wide spread here in Europe...almost no business offers Bitcoin currency as an alternative to FIAT currency

It will be spread very soon, we just have to wait for the right time because there are still companies and governments that are worried and skeptic about bitcoin. But I'm sure that one day there will be the time that everyone is using bitcoin and this is going to be one of the best day ever in history of bitcoin. When they realize that there are so many advantages they can get when they started to get paid with bitcoins.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
lepricoin

Activity: 673
Merit: 112

umachit.fund

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 07:51:42 PM

advantages are even difficult to enumerate, but most importantly there is no commission when withdrawing funds, as for me

rfcdejong

Activity: 798
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 07:59:11 PM

Now is not time to talk about the undisputed advantages of btc. Anonymity is fictitious. If you left your bitcoin address on some resource, for example, in your account in a social network, everyone who has access to your address can see how many bitcoins you receive. For anonymity, it is better to use some altcoins.
leonair

Activity: 1232
Merit: 390

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 08:40:14 PM

So today I purchased web hosting from Namecheap using Bitcoin and it was incredibly cheap, simple and best of all, anonymous. When it comes to website ownership, depending on the kinds of sites you are building, this can be an important thing.

One of the reasons why Bitcoin took off initially was because of its privacy and anonymity benefits. Back then there were so few places where you could actually spend Bitcoin, so people ended up purchasing illegal things to test out the platform.

Now, we can see and trust definite advantages that Bitcoin as a technology brings - secure store of value, anonymity, global/universal currency, transparency (blockchain), software apps can be built on top, etc

but I really just wanted to get your opinion...

What are some advantages of paying with Bitcoin?

For me the most advantages that Bitcoin offers is that it has a faster and cheaper transactions compare to many old school type of payment platform online, it faces issues of course but it is normal and it getting stronger each day after that. Bitcoin itself was never hack since its existence only those Bitcoin regulated exchanges that holds other peoples Bitcoin are getting breach by this black hat hackers that is resulting to the fall down of price.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Stijn35

Activity: 24
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 09:04:38 PM

The more is bought and sold with btc the more new people will hear about it.. and Bitcoin can grow. It's also good more and more expensive items like real estate have seen the light
Tungsten-1

Activity: 994
Merit: 256

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 09:20:09 AM

Well, it has a lot of advantages if we see this at this way, it is good because you can pay without letting the other person know who are you, because you are fully anonymous if you pay with it.
But blockchain needs to be acelerated a lot in order to let this happen, transactions are taking a lot to be confirmed (more than 15 minutes at the moment) and we can not wait 15 minutes in a store to wait to the first confirmation.
Or just pay with bitcoin debit cards at those stores will make it 1000% more easier to do.

Anonymity is the most beautiful feature of the bitcoin this service provided by bitcoin is highly admired and appreciated by people. Anonymity not only gives you full control over your money, no one can blackmail you or threatened you for the money you have, otherwise with cash people are after you and even some times murder you just for the sake of money. The speed of transactions is also admirable.
Zabrielle

Activity: 294
Merit: 105

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 09:36:27 AM

I think the greatest advantage of bitcoin is being  anonymous. Unlike in a bank, they can dig your profile and all. In bitcoin i think you can hide you profile and yet you still transacts. One more thing, no need to go through long lines  in in processing just like in a regular bank. Its a little less hassle for us and its more private.
cryptojac17

Activity: 490
Merit: 107

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 09:43:56 AM

Well before the main advantage of bitcoin was its lesser fees than credit card or paypal. However we could not use that one anymore right now because of the ridiculous  fees. On the other hand its anonymous  feature is still really good for not so legal transactions

Its very advantageous to pay BTC to avoid some extra fees of some paypal that will charge even unreasonable amount but you don't have any choice because it is needed but because Of BTC  I can directly sent BTC to their wallet wit out using money transfer paypal.

MisterKT

Activity: 56

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 09:53:17 AM

You have already given the main advantages of the use of Bitcoin as a mean of payment. I would say transparency, reliability so secure, and don't forget about the transaction fees that are very cheap comparing to conventional payment methods
taiwww

Activity: 588
Merit: 257

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 10:44:32 AM

Making payment is quiet easy as compared to physical currencies, do not have to leave our home it saves time.
Transaction charges are far less as compared to other bank transactions.
Time of transfer is far faster then other formats like NEFT or RTGS
As Bit coin is in Digital format we are free from worries of storing or carrying it like other physical currencies.
No need to pay addiditial money for  Credit or Debit cards.
As each payment transaction is getting immediately verified its quiet safe way of payment.

PacePay

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 11:26:21 PM

Basically the advantages of paying Bitcoin is that it is anonymous wherein you don't have to present you Identification Card to make payments unlike using your Credit Card, when you charge a huge amount the cashier would ask you for a valid ID to verify your card.
You are absolutely right, bitcoin give a lot of advantages to people, the most important thing, It's untracked, so as you say, it is anonymous also you don't have to send your documents or ID for verifications.
You are free to send any amount your want, with a low amount for miner fees. You can pay any services you want that accept bitcoin without any problem or any interdictions.
Other eases are also given by the bitcoin that are there is no taxes involved in bitcoin so that there is no worries about the sales tax or income tax and paying through bitcoin gives a lot to payer as well as receive and a lot of stores are no accepting it as payment because they come to know about its benefits and it gives benefits I every mode it is used.
xander ford

Activity: 21

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 12:25:05 AM

So today I purchased web hosting from Namecheap using Bitcoin and it was incredibly cheap, simple and best of all, anonymous. When it comes to website ownership, depending on the kinds of sites you are building, this can be an important thing.

One of the reasons why Bitcoin took off initially was because of its privacy and anonymity benefits. Back then there were so few places where you could actually spend Bitcoin, so people ended up purchasing illegal things to test out the platform.

Now, we can see and trust definite advantages that Bitcoin as a technology brings - secure store of value, anonymity, global/universal currency, transparency (blockchain), software apps can be built on top, etc

For me So with bitcoin, we have a secure, programmable form of money that can be used for global transactions, that cannot be forged, that is fully audit-able, that is actually software that can be built into anything and everything.
123kape123

Activity: 23

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 12:31:12 AM

for me once and for all because using it we as consumers do not have to risk our financial future when we do things like our Christmas shopping.
Pumapipa

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 12:34:08 AM

In my opinion, the main advantage of paying using bitcoin is the convenience. Unlike any other online banking, paying with bitcoin is way more easy. Imagine that you can really earn via investing with bitcoin, then paying earned interest to certain online establishments or even websites without the hassle ang bustle in long lines. Very convenient for busy people
The Monkey King

Activity: 284

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 12:49:15 AM

The advantages of paying with bitcoin is that making payment is quiet easier as compared to physical currencies. Then transaction charges are far less as compared to other bank transactions. Another thing is that, no need to pay additional money for  credit cards. Lastly, payment transactions are getting immediately verified and its quiet safe way of payment.
bitcoinsocial09

Activity: 413
Merit: 105

View Profile WWW
October 09, 2017, 12:55:16 AM

In my opinion, some of the advantages of paying with bitcoin is the convenience of using it. Because unlike any other online bankings and transactions, paying with bitcoin is way more easier. Imagine that people can really earn just via investing with bitcoin. Also, paying earned interest to certain online establishments without any hassle in long lines.

[   B E S T   C H A N G E   ]      Best Rates For Exchanging Cryptocurrency
●              ►              Buy bitcoin with credit card  ✓              ◄              ●
FACEBOOK                TWITTER                INSTAGRAM                TELEGRAM
FUD Expert

Activity: 434

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 03:01:07 AM

It's advantage is I can confirm that the payment was made and how much I paid. Because in fiat, there are some occurences that the payment was being tampered for personal motives like what government officials do.
Kurokyy

Activity: 448

LETS GO ADAB

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 03:39:43 AM

If you pay using bitcoin you are discrete. You dont need to attach your identity in your transaction online. Purchasing with bitcoin is tax free it only pay a minimal fee in sending and lastly you can send using a mobile phone using your internet.

h0lybyte

Activity: 924
Merit: 511

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 04:12:19 AM

In bitcoin network, We do not need to fill a lot of details in order to initiate transfer. A single string of encrypted identification, nothing else.
There is very low fee within bitcoin payments. Users have option to adjust transaction fee for fast transfers.
Almost impossible to track and identify the personal details of owner. No sales tax on any purchase made through bitcoin.
Jembut Ireng

Activity: 586
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 04:21:12 AM

The advantages of paying with bitcoin is faster and the cost is cheaper compared to bank payments. besides, for some online selling sites we do not need to send proof of transfer like a bank.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: