Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 07:07:28 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin as salary for a regular job?  (Read 14439 times)
Sirait

Activity: 1890
Merit: 101

1xBit 🏆 │ NotYourKeys.org

View Profile WWW
September 21, 2017, 06:23:00 AM

I think it will not be, because I think bitcoin is not a currency, right now I think Bitcoin like gold, we are looking for gold / bitcoin, then we sell to get conventional money

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
erickkyut

Activity: 1176
Merit: 509

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 06:33:48 AM

I will gladly accept Bitcoin as a salary for my regular job but there will be one condition. The Bitcoin that I'll be receiving as salary should be equivalent to the real time value in the market. For example, my salary is $100 per day, I should be paid in Bitcoin in $100 value also because we all know that Bitcoin market is very volatile.
Sidas_Crew669

Activity: 532
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 06:46:37 AM

Would you accept bitcoin as your salary in your profession, especially if you work in other country?

For me yes I will accept bitcoin because we can exchange it in our local currency.

No i wouldn't simply because i can't use bitcoin to buy daily necessities and other stuff directly with bitcoin here and i have to cash it out on exchange first (it took 1 day) before i can do anything and the fact that it's so volatile is not suitable for regular income. So it's better to receive cash or bank transfer as i can use it directly to buy something.

Indeed for now this bitcoin becomes something polemic for everyone who wants to use it, because basically for now bitcoin has not had many partners so all users can do all things in bitcoin. But that does not mean that profit in bitcoin is very small !!! , For those who are already familiar with bitcoin will use bitcoin for profit. Because we just keep silent can get very big money in bitcoin. So, although bitcoin still can not be used in some thing but do not to leave it
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2968
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 06:50:41 AM

I think it will not be, because I think bitcoin is not a currency, right now I think Bitcoin like gold, we are looking for gold / bitcoin, then we sell to get conventional money

You are in a bitcoin forum and you still doesn't know that bitcoin is a crypto currency? You just have said that you think bitcoin is not a currency? It is a crypto currency so it's clear that it is currency and we can use it for paying anything we want online as long as the person we are buying that thing or service is willing to accept bitcoin. I really want to be paid with bitcoin as my salary, it's even more convenient than withdrawing my cash card.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
skjus

Activity: 22
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 07:00:14 AM

I had experience of getting salaries in bitcoins, and in my country, it is not very profitable, due to the difference in the rates. Plus, bitcoin is not stable, today it's higher, tomorrow it's lower.
Lintel

Activity: 638
Merit: 300

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 01:10:23 PM

Would you accept bitcoin as your salary in your profession, especially if you work in other country?

For me yes I will accept bitcoin because we can exchange it in our local currency.

For me it is ok, as I am working also in other country. Its just like sometimes the value of money we are getting from.our salary is not fixed. For example the money in dollar rate in peso is 45 next month it's like 47 and next.month is 43
.so it's not fixed as well. So maybe It would be better if they wil pay me in bitcoin but on the equal rate of tha cash i should suppossed to be recieving as my salary..
Bitcoininvestment

Activity: 244
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 01:14:24 PM

Yes because bitcoin's value can really change very fast and thats a good thing.But the bad thing is changing it to cash will cost you a lot because aside from the taxes and fees for my salary,the exchange of bitcoin to our local currency will also charge me.

TonixGaming_14

Activity: 329

AGATE

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 01:50:25 PM

Maybe your salary is not enough to support your family. But if you do bitcoin in month or year the difference of regular income to bitcoin is not same because bitcoin income is higher than regular. Maybe you will rich in year.

AGATE  ▄▄▄▄▄▄ Facebook Telegram Twitter Medium   ▄▄▄▄▄▄   AGATE
█ █ █ █ █ █ █ █    PayPal of Cryptocurrencies     █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █
████  Blockchain Protocol + 12 Working Modules - Use Crypto as Cash  ████
bitcoinsocial09

Activity: 413
Merit: 105

View Profile WWW
September 21, 2017, 01:54:20 PM

Maybe in the future if I have already a regular job then I will be glad to accept bitcoins as a salary for my regular job. But then for a one condition first. Bitcoins that I'll be receiving as for salary should also be equivalent in amount to the real time value in the market. For example if my salary in the future will be 15,000.00 per month then I should also be paid in bitcoin with 15,000.00 per month with just the same value. In that way, it will just be a fair or balance way of earning money.

[   B E S T   C H A N G E   ]      Best Rates For Exchanging Cryptocurrency
●              ►              Buy bitcoin with credit card  ✓              ◄              ●
FACEBOOK                TWITTER                INSTAGRAM                TELEGRAM
Maddinson100

Activity: 363

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 01:58:52 PM

I won't accept bitcoin as my salary wage because I'm afraid that the price of bitcoin will drop/dump so hard the time it paid me and won't go back to its normal price.
You are very much right. We cannot expect it to happen it now. No one will accept this proposal in my point of view. We can expect this thing to happen in the future when this Bitcoin will be legalized, that will be the time I think so that when we can accept taking Bitcoin instead of our salary.
BrewMaster
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1292

There is trouble abrewing

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 02:03:42 PM

Maybe in the future if I have already a regular job then I will be glad to accept bitcoins as a salary for my regular job. But then for a one condition first. Bitcoins that I'll be receiving as for salary should also be equivalent in amount to the real time value in the market. For example if my salary in the future will be 15,000.00 per month then I should also be paid in bitcoin with 15,000.00 per month with just the same value. In that way, it will just be a fair or balance way of earning money.

whenever you get paid, you get paid on the market value of bitcoin. it doesn't matter when it is and from whom you are receiving the payment you can also write a contract with them to receive on a set price or amount or even set a reference place to finding the price like the price that bitcoinaverage.com gives.

There is a FOMO brewing...
micleeiu398

Activity: 219

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 03:57:41 PM

If bitcoin as salary for a regular job? my answer would be no,  because the value of bitcoin is not stable sometimes its going down or going up So i go for the real money as a salary
It will not be a really great idea if you will be given Bitcoin as your regular salary. I think till the time we can’t see Bitcoin as a legal currency, this will not work out. This present age is of paper money, and people do believe in paper money much more than digital currencies. They will not be willing to take it.
coinstalker23

Activity: 310
Merit: 114

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 04:47:33 PM

Maybe not for now because of its ups and downs of its value and it is still not have a stable value in the market. If the time comes and it will be accepted as a major currency in the world and have a stable value maybe ill accept it as salary.
VeeraS

Activity: 560

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 04:50:10 PM

not for me. bitcoin is a valuable asset, and its utility is overwhelming. I am just looking for profit from the empty time. engaging with bitcoin is very beneficial but not if I consider work.
d1ceplayer

Activity: 686
Merit: 277

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 11:12:04 AM

Well yes! definitely i will accept bitcoin as a salary i will be delightful someone pays me a bitcoin for my job why because if i hold that bitcoin and sell it after 5 months or more it will 10x more than the original value of bitcoin  it's work better than fiat  because of this good investment.
If people will start getting their pays in the form of bitcoins, it will be a great step not only for the future of the person but for the whole world of crypto coins. The usage of bitcoins by common people will increase tremendously hence getting attention of others also.
mozillaspez

Activity: 504
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 11:23:55 AM

Bitcoin as salary is not that effective at present, maybe in the future such an usage will increase when more people starts using bitcoin as well starts investing into bitcoin. I'd like to get paid in terms of bitcoin as the growth is promising, same time there are users who fear about the stability.
That's really nice from you that you are trading every month as you mentioned a bad salary then i can say that bitcoin is giving to people high income instead poor salaries from government…
fullypak
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1005

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 11:40:23 AM

Well yes! definitely i will accept bitcoin as a salary i will be delightful someone pays me a bitcoin for my job why because if i hold that bitcoin and sell it after 5 months or more it will 10x more than the original value of bitcoin  it's work better than fiat  because of this good investment.

We will work to get salary right, suppose if we do not get one month salary it will become very tough to handle that month because that much commitment everyone has in their life. In that, you are saying you are ready to accept bitcoin as your salary, and you will sell that bitcoin after 5 months. This will work out only if you are a rich kid and your family will not depend on your salary. an ordinary family people will never accept bitcoin as salary.
leyton11

Activity: 560
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 11:46:10 AM

Bitcoin as salary is not that effective at present, maybe in the future such an usage will increase when more people starts using bitcoin as well starts investing into bitcoin. I'd like to get paid in terms of bitcoin as the growth is promising, same time there are users who fear about the stability.
That's really nice from you that you are trading every month as you mentioned a bad salary then i can say that bitcoin is giving to people high income instead poor salaries from government…
You do not need to spend your time to work in jobs from the government while you know Bitcoin can helps you earn more salary than those jobs. Bitcoin has many jobs can gives you good salary, trading and signature campaign are good jobs I know at now.
Farhan25

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 12:16:45 PM

I will not accept bitcoin as my salary because the price of bitcoin  increase  and decrease...
DimaS1574

Activity: 448
Merit: 140

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 01:01:00 PM

Bitcoin as salary for a regular job will be better only in countries where bitcoin is accepted as a legal currency and  bitcoin infrustucture  has to be developed.  I don't need money if I cannot use them or spend
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  

Jump to: