Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 04:21:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26]
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin will rise up or fall down?  (Read 11253 times)
Mehedi72

Activity: 703
Merit: 109

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile WWW
November 10, 2017, 07:00:01 PM

You can see the price of Bitcoin already dump around 6900$ and now 1 Bitcoin equals 6828.06 US Dollar. Possible to go down more but i hope bitcoin will able to recover its price within 1 month.  Grin

SWG.ioPre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15
║〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 FIRST LISTING CONFIRMED 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙║
╙ ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹ ╜
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
chelle5

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 07:40:26 PM

Bitcoin price i unstable.One day its high the other day it will be low.Maybe i am not really sure how is it gonna be.But hoping it to go up high.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      JINBI      │       T H E   G O L D E N   I C O     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████████                     JOIN ICO  -  21st  J U N E                     ████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄          Whitepaper       Telegram       Twitter       Reddit           ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Ailmand

Activity: 1274
Merit: 519

Coindragon.com 30% Cash Back

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 07:43:02 PM

No matter the China behaviour, Bitcoin will rise. China is the big player but still the influence isn't that big or at least not long term. So my opinion is that the Bitcoin price is on the recovery way and it will rise further in the future. 2000$ is not something that is going to happen, this fall prediction is exaggerated.

The price may be affected, but China, even if they ban on a temporary basis or worst permanent, is only one of the players in the market. There are so many more people that contribute in the rise of bitcoin in the global market system, therefore, once the market adjusts, the price of bitcoin, if it decreases, would soon be back.

batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2954
Merit: 598

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 08:00:52 PM

Bitcoin price i unstable.One day its high the other day it will be low.Maybe i am not really sure how is it gonna be.But hoping it to go up high.
It is always unstable and that is expected that bitcoin may fall for sometime. But as of the moment there's a rally that's recently happening with bitcoin vs. bitcoin cash. And you know that bitcoin is unstable so don't ask for more if there will be ups and downs but by the time bitcoin will rise again we will able to see the pump again sooner or later so we just have to wait until the transaction fee goes down.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
Clark05

Activity: 1274
Merit: 263

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 09:03:20 PM

If you bought bitcoin when china ban bitcoin for sure you will earn some profit now.
But as of now the price of bitcoin continue to decrease or falling down and i hope it will increase again so we can make more profit.
Cacingkemi

Activity: 1484
Merit: 516

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 05:31:43 PM

we should always think well about the rise and fall of BTC prices,but the reality is increasingly increasing lately.But no one can predict what the future of BTC and I just use the best value BTC well and the spirit for the results I go to maximally,the development of BTC increasingly more and more users because they know the best for him and will not waste a very lucrative opportunity.In addition to the good development of BTC increasingly famous throughout the country.

bambarmia

Activity: 630
Merit: 103

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 07:18:45 PM

Waiting for Bitcoin Silver fork announcement. After I will see that ANN on Twitter, I will buy as many bitcoins as I can. 
Andre#

Activity: 737
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 03:59:54 PM

It is always unstable and that is expected that bitcoin may fall for sometime. But as of the moment there's a rally that's recently happening with bitcoin vs. bitcoin cash. And you know that bitcoin is unstable so don't ask for more if there will be ups and downs but by the time bitcoin will rise again we will able to see the pump again sooner or later so we just have to wait until the transaction fee goes down.
Bitcoin Cash made the ecosystem of cryptocurrency world changed.
In the fact, Bitcoin has an important role in the ecosystem of cryptocurrency world, but since Bitcoin Cash has been created, the Bitcoin users have new option to exchange "Bitcoin" instead of Altcoin as the past.
Dr.Osh
Legendary

Activity: 2688
Merit: 1004

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 04:16:57 PM

bitcoin prices are indeed very high for now. moreover, the price is above $ 8000. well, but the higher the bitcoin price, the greater the risk of dumps on the price. I predict that bitcoin prices will keep rising, but, of course the price of bitcoin price fall, remains.

.SUGAR.
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
███████████████████████████
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
Qartersa

Activity: 868
Merit: 535

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 04:28:34 PM

With the current value of Bitcoin today, the game just got more interesting! Imagine how much people will be affected if its price suddenly takes a dip after experiencing the highest of highs these days. Moreover, a lot are skeptical about buying more Bitcoin taking into consideration how expensive it is as of writing. One thing is for sure, the risk is highest when you invest a hefty amount. Yet again, you never really win until you decide to take the leap. Either you take it or you leave it!
Serg22

Activity: 280

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 07:03:11 PM

My opinion is that bitcoin will grow to the end of the year, because most of investors invest their money in this coin.
sunsilk

Activity: 2898
Merit: 620

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 07:40:28 PM

My opinion is that bitcoin will grow to the end of the year, because most of investors invest their money in this coin.
Price now is $8,222 and that is happening and we are already on our way to see bitcoin grow now. As CME is about to come on December, this probably the reason why the price increases.

And if the price of bitcoin still kicking before the year ends, there will be some correction or dips earlier next week but that's not too deep as it can recover immediately.

This is why many are staying their faith to bitcoin for witnessing it many times on how it did went through different many trials.

chronoscorrosif

Activity: 19
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 11:19:51 PM

I think 9000$ in the middle of December can be achieved easily if bitcoiners keep buying and people keep joining us
JL421

Activity: 812
Merit: 510

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 06:44:05 PM

it will only rise now i am a holder of bitcoin as well as some altcoins whenever the price of bitcoin went up altcoins always crashed bit this is the first time that altcoins are also rising with the rise in price of  bitcoin which means a falls wont occur anytime soon
Izarok

Activity: 237

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 07:27:05 PM

What do you think? China banned BTC? And btc price goes to 4,069$ today Smiley
You think to sell or it can rise up again, some rumors said that btc will fall down to 2000$

All the way up! Bitcoin never stoop down below $3000. Yes, the question might be months old but the thing is people will still send FUD no matter. The best response for that is Hodl your Bitcoin and watch it rise above the moon.  Cool

Faxmate

Activity: 1071
Merit: 253

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 06:46:09 PM

it will only rise now i am a holder of bitcoin as well as some altcoins whenever the price of bitcoin went up altcoins always crashed bit this is the first time that altcoins are also rising with the rise in price of  bitcoin which means a falls wont occur anytime soon
it price will be raise because recently bitcoin is arrived to some countries and end of the year bitcoin will arrived to some countries because bitcoin is now very valuable and its importance is very important to everyone because everyone need bitcoin and we know why we need bitcoin because it’s going to change our life and that’s why demand of bitcoin is going high day by day so when the demand go high its mean the price will go high.
CowboyKiller

Activity: 463
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 09:38:20 PM

it price will be raise because recently bitcoin is arrived to some countries and end of the year bitcoin will arrived to some countries because bitcoin is now very valuable and its importance is very important to everyone because everyone need bitcoin and we know why we need bitcoin because it’s going to change our life and that’s why demand of bitcoin is going high day by day so when the demand go high its mean the price will go high.
The demand increases by good reason -> The price of Bitcoin can be stable. But the demand increases without any reason, just by FOMO -> The price of Bitcoin will breakdown soon. Trust me, the price of Bitcoin will be low after listed on stock market. Wink
Cherylstar86

Activity: 1484
Merit: 253

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 10:55:18 PM

The demand increases by good reason -> The price of Bitcoin can be stable. But the demand increases without any reason, just by FOMO -> The price of Bitcoin will breakdown soon. Trust me, the price of Bitcoin will be low after listed on stock market. Wink

Surprisingly that's so unpredictable right this time as price really gained huge increase and as it brough all people to invest more. We might experience rapid decrease and faster increase randomly,  so we need to closely check the price most of the time. If we have to expect about breakdown, well that's always happening and we could not notice it because of faster changes of value.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26]
  Print  

Jump to: