Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 05:56:25 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 [320] 321 322 323 324 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][BTCZ] BitcoinZ - Low Fees, 100% Community, POW-Equihash No-Premine No-Tax  (Read 343642 times)
MinermanNC
Legendary

Activity: 2198
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 06:47:17 PM
Last edit: March 02, 2018, 07:19:44 PM by MinermanNC

Linux is far better OS than Windows

Rofl no, Linux is junk compared to Windows. No one is using it because it's inferior and too complex. Just because it has less viruses doesn't mean it has better security. In fact very few hackers target Linux users because they are so few. And those who use Linux are very technical and it's harder to hack them.

I'm a proud user of Linux. I NEVER used windows to mine. NEVER.

Remote management of a windows minig rig is a pain in the @ss! You need a graphical tool like VNC or RDP plus some service like TeamViewer and A LOT of internet bandwidth to properly show your "beautiful" desktop at client side... You need to pay for Windows too.

Linux is free and the remote management task is FAR way simple, cheaper and less resource hungry. You only need: ssh server (comes with Linux you only need to enable and/or configure) + ssh client (if you are not using a Linux machine as a client)  + cheap internet speed.

You don't need a powerful CPU neither a big disk.

My mining rig uses the cheapest 7th Gen Intel Celeron + 8 GB RAM + 64 GB M.2 Sata.

I'm sure I can run it with only 4 GB RAM and 32 GB M.2 Sata...

[]'s!
Lol, my rigs use a Sempron 145 single core, 4 GPU's and 4Gb ram and the cheapest mobo I can find.  Grin also, basic install of W7 home premium and ya don't even need to update it lol

And ya Team Viewer for remote access. I am 820 miles away from my rigs right now but they are ready to start the BTCZ batch file and bingo! we're mining.  Wink

Linux is good too if you use it regularly and have "grown up" with it. But Windows is so dang simple.......

*BTC: 1DiR25SPo84sThzTATr27EZEQZLt6hv6tG

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Texacha

Activity: 480
Merit: 68

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 07:08:35 PM

set to start the BTCP batch file and bingo! we're mining.  Wink
You could type any other letter here instead "P"!  Cheesy

I have no affiliate link, no bounty, no signature campaign... Only Proof Of Work!
MinermanNC
Legendary

Activity: 2198
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 07:16:47 PM

set to start the BTCP batch file and bingo! we're mining.  Wink
You could type any other letter here instead "P"!  Cheesy

Oooops oh shit lol, did I do that  Roll Eyes

My Bad but thanks for the heads up  Wink

I have been in that thread reading and defending BTCZ when needed, which I hold a lot of atm

LOVE BTCZ!!!!

*BTC: 1DiR25SPo84sThzTATr27EZEQZLt6hv6tG
Woz2000

Activity: 74
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 12:31:00 AM

LOL.  I doubt they are a scam.  Try to learn about how mining pools and payouts work before making such a serious accusation.  How long did you even wait after trying to contact them?

Its a small pool and probably somebody's hobby.  They are not going to monitor 24/7 and respond to you in minutes or even hours.

My guess, since their pool hash rate is less than 1% of global hash rate, the pool probably hasn't found a coin yet.  So no, you've earned 0 coins.  Small pool = less frequent but larger payouts.  Large pool = more frequent but smaller payouts.  In the end, it averages out.

Pool pcmining.xyz is a scam! Beware!

Mined there for the last 14 hours (~2100 Sol/s) and received 0 coins!

Tried contact by Twitter without response.
ccinvestor888

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 03:04:57 AM

There are BTCZ t-shirts on Amazon!
Great! It will be even better if they accept btcz as payment.  Roll Eyes
cryptoctrader

Activity: 263
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 03:15:34 AM

There are BTCZ t-shirts on Amazon!
Great! It will be even better if they accept btcz as payment.  Roll Eyes

For sure!!!!  Grin
Nebell

Activity: 406
Merit: 104

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 04:42:32 AM

Rofl no, Linux is junk compared to Windows. No one is using it because it's inferior and too complex. Just because it has less viruses doesn't mean it has better security. In fact very few hackers target Linux users because they are so few. And those who use Linux are very technical and it's harder to hack them.

Remote management of a windows minig rig is a pain in the @ss! You need a graphical tool like VNC or RDP plus some service like TeamViewer and A LOT of internet bandwidth to properly show your "beautiful" desktop at client side... You need to pay for Windows too.

Linux is free and the remote management task is FAR way simple, cheaper and less resource hungry. You only need: ssh server (comes with Linux you only need to enable and/or configure) + ssh client (if you are not using a Linux machine as a client)  + cheap internet speed.

My mining rig uses the cheapest 7th Gen Intel Celeron + 8 GB RAM + 64 GB M.2 Sata.

[]'s!

Nah, I use Teamviewer on a 56k connection here in Thailand (the hotel internet sucks). No problems at all controlling my 3 computers.
What is your point in listing your specs? I have Pentium 4560 CPU and 4gb of ram on a normal SSD disk on my mining rigs which run Windows 10.
I tried Linux, and I have been working with computers since mid 90's. Linux is shit and the reason why almost no one is using it EVEN THOUGH IT'S FREE is because everyone agrees with me except for a few Linux fanboys/Microsoft haters.

BitcoinZ - community driven, no premine, no dev-tax, developers always welcome
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3086664
https://btcz.rocks/
CarlOrff

Activity: 826
Merit: 440

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 08:53:08 AM
Last edit: March 03, 2018, 09:08:32 AM by CarlOrff

In the coinmarketcap website, the 24 h exchange volume for BTCz is 17.5 BTC !
This is very good : it is most important that some other coins in the top 100 : DentaCoin for example, 11.77 btc only (and not far from SmartCash 17.24 btc, Cryptonex 18.66 btc and so on...).
Now BTCz is tradeable in 18 pairs with many exchanges.

In the CoinMarketCap range, BTCz is in the 450° range, but for the exchange volume and tradeable places, BTCz is in the top 100 !!!

Nice, very nice.
Congratulation to all the community.

Bitcoin + privacy respect = BitcoinZ (topic BitcoinZ)
The only decentralized crypto that complements Bitcoin on privacy.
You missed Bitcoin in 2009 ? Do not miss BitcoinZ in 2018 !
atecubanoS

Activity: 32

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 09:11:39 AM
Last edit: March 03, 2018, 09:58:43 AM by atecubanoS

[]'s!

Nah, I use Teamviewer on a 56k connection here in Thailand (the hotel internet sucks). No problems at all controlling my 3 computers.
What is your point in listing your specs? I have Pentium 4560 CPU and 4gb of ram on a normal SSD disk on my mining rigs which run Windows 10.
I tried Linux, and I have been working with computers since mid 90's. Linux is shit and the reason why almost no one is using it EVEN THOUGH IT'S FREE is because everyone agrees with me except for a few Linux fanboys/Microsoft haters.

LOL!!!

What is your point in tell us you have been working with computer since mid 90s? I'm working with computer since mid 80's... And I use ssh on a 9k600 modem...

I know most people don't like Linux because most of things you need to do you do using text mode and don't have a cute little windows with places to click to change settings...

If Linux is shit like most Microsoft's fan boys tell... Than Microsoft never released a version of SQL Server (2017) for Linux or uses Linux at Azure... AWS and Google Cloud Platform uses Linux too...

I really think who thinks Linux is shit as persons with very limited skills or knowledge about operating systems, too lazy to change the way they think or too lazy to learn new things in a world where technology changes faster and faster...

For someone who have been working with computer since mid 90s like you, post something like you post is uglier than beating your own mother! LOL!

Some pictures for the older (ancient? lol) computer users delight:

https://imgur.com/4BLsVpe

https://imgur.com/FqqBgW5

cya!
btcsmlcmnr159

Activity: 148

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 09:18:05 AM

That's mostly true although a price explosion would do good in the sense that it grabs the attention of a lot of people who might get into BTCZ then.
Bitcoin Z witnessed at least two price explosions and I am certainly that it got big attention from whales, who really want to manipulate its coins and take profits from Bitcoin Z.
Nebell

Activity: 406
Merit: 104

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 09:52:23 AM

[]'s!

LOL!!!

What is your point in tell us you have been working with computer since mid 90s? I'm working with computer since mid 80's... And I use ssh on a 9k600 modem...

I know most people don't like Linux because most of things you need to do you do using text mode and don't have a cute little windows with places to click to change settings...

If Linux is shit like most Microsoft's fan boys tell... Than Microsoft never released a version of SQL Server (2017) for Linux or uses Linux at Azure... AWS and Google Cloud Platform uses Linux too...

I really think who thinks Linux is shit as persons with very limited skills or knowledge about operating systems, too lazy to change the way they think or too lazy to learn new things in a world where technology changes faster and faster...

For someone who have been working with computer since mid 90s like you, post something like you post is uglier than beating your own mother! LOL!

cya!

You just explained why it's shit.
Why the fuck would I want to waste my time writing a bunch of shit when I can just click it?
Why the fuck would I want to learn some shit I am not interested in when I can use something much easier?
Yeah keep calling me lazy. I put my time where it matters. Linux is still shit.

CYA!

BitcoinZ - community driven, no premine, no dev-tax, developers always welcome
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3086664
https://btcz.rocks/
atecubanoS

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 10:00:40 AM

[]'s!

LOL!!!

cya!

Why the fuck would I want to waste my time writing a bunch of shit when I can just click it?
Why the fuck would I want to learn some shit I am not interested in when I can use something much easier?

CYA!

Don't cry baby... Go beat your own mother! LOL

Lazzy boy!
atecubanoS

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 10:10:30 AM
Last edit: March 03, 2018, 11:05:01 AM by atecubanoS

CYA!

I just take some pictures specially for you, little boy from mid 90's!

https://i.imgur.com/4BLsVpe.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/FqqBgW5.jpg

Maybe to have more power and more flexibility to make the machine do what you need?  Tongue

Easier? Just a argument from a typical lazy person who don't know what is talking about: working with configuration files or scripts is far way cheaper, faster and easier to restore a machine or configure a new machine.

I can configure and put a new mining rig to run on a few minutes, just running a very simple/basic shell script... But this tech is "too hard" to some people understand (lol)!

Code:
#!/bin/bash

### NAO USAR "/" NO FINAL DAS VARIAVEIS! ###
HOME_PATH="/home/MyUser"
CUDA_FILE="cuda-repo-ubuntu1604_9.1.85-1_amd64.deb"
CUDA_URL="http://developer.download.nvidia.com/compute/cuda/repos/ubuntu1604/x86_64"
CUDA_KEY="http://developer.download.nvidia.com/compute/cuda/repos/ubuntu1604/x86_64/7fa2af80.pub"

sudo apt-get update
sudo apt-get upgrade -y
sudo apt-get install -y openssh-server tmux
wget -O $HOME_PATH/Downloads/$CUDA_FILE $CUDA_URL/$CUDA_FILE
sudo dpkg -i $HOME_PATH/Downloads/$CUDA_FILE
sudo apt-key adv --fetch-keys $CUDA_KEY
sudo apt-get update
sudo apt-get install -y cuda
chmod +x $HOME_PATH/EWBF/0.3.4b/miner
chmod +x $HOME_PATH/*sh

ZERO clicks... ZERO window display...

cya!
iamthur24

Activity: 2

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 11:56:43 AM

Sorry to interrupt you guys, but can you help me with my problem with the BTCZ windows wallet?

I'm still getting this problem:

https://i.imgur.com/iCl7ECx.png

although, I already done this:

https://i.imgur.com/rDzcJIX.png

What should I do to fix this?
Coldbloodlegend

Activity: 14

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 12:11:33 PM

Miners love this coin
HODLers love it too

What's not to like ? I wish BTCZ a slow and steady growth !
Biggen1

Activity: 64

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 12:30:25 PM

You guys are silly with Windows vs Linux.  Use what you want.  Neither is "shit". Linux and all its derivatives is the most widely used server OS in existence.  Windows is the most widely used for desktops and consumers.

They both fill different niches. I run my rig on Linux but only since ive been using it since the late 90s. I can see how it would scare newbies away as the learning curve is high.  Back to BTCZ discussion...
hummer113

Activity: 686

View Profile WWW
March 03, 2018, 01:23:36 PM

guys, hi, what pool for mining now looks the most profitable, I've been digging on supernova, but often hear that it gives less than expected.
mt55

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 02:16:44 PM

Not sure if it's too late but development speed would have to accelerate significantly in order to compete with BTCP. They probably have a lot of resources available to get BTCP where they want it to be.
We have to consider both short-term and long-term races, what you said is for short-term race. It's good but not enough.

Not sure if I agree with you. If BTCP starts with a huge market cap (big if here), they would have much more resources than BTCZ. And if deployed efficiently and effectively, those resources will make them win the race.

▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
▄███▀▀▀▀▀████▄▄ █▄▄
▄▄          ▀▀████▄  ██▄
█████▄            ▀█████  ██▄
▄█████████           ▀█████ ███▄
▄█████████▀▀           ▀█████ ███▄
▄███  █████             ▀█████ ████
███  █████                █████ ████
███ █████                  ████  ████
███ █████                ▄████  ████
███ █████                ███████████
▀██ █████▄                █████████
▀██ ██████▄                ▀█████
▀██ ███████                  ▀▀▀
▀██ ██████▄▄                 
▀██ ██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
▀▀ █████████████████▀
▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀

Fast, Secure, and Fully

DecentralizeTrading
BACKED BY:
─────────────────────────
BINANCE
─────── LAB
&█████████████████████████████████ █  ███
█▀    ▀█  ███▀▀▀▀▀████████  ████▀▀███▀ █
█  █████    ▄▄▄▄▄  █  ▀  █    ███  █  ██
█▄    ▀█  ██       █  ▄███  ██████   ███
█████  █  ██  ███  █  ████  ████  ▄  ███
█▄    ▄█▄  ▄█▄     ▀  ████▄  ▄█   ██  ██
████████████████████████████████████████

Whitepaper
 Medium
Reddit
Indi27

Activity: 131

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 02:45:58 PM

WTF with Exrates?

https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/bitcoinz/#markets

13$? Why?

New, easy miner for avarage people!Mine the most profitable coin and buy BTCZ from it! Please use my referral link! https://honeyminer.com/referred/59bv4 Thank you very much!
Pro_x

Activity: 74

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 04:07:36 PM

That's mostly true although a price explosion would do good in the sense that it grabs the attention of a lot of people who might get into BTCZ then.
Bitcoin Z witnessed at least two price explosions and I am certainly that it got big attention from whales, who really want to manipulate its coins and take profits from Bitcoin Z.

who, if now a whale, donated those BTCs for bigger exchange list. I think we will see something magical soon. Remora fish..
Pages: « 1 ... 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 [320] 321 322 323 324 »
  Print  

Jump to: