Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 11:59:20 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Which is more profitable, trading in Crypto coins or trading in stock market??  (Read 1882 times)
desmodiAN

Activity: 164
Merit: 19

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 05:28:54 PM

equal if you know the secret timing tricks. use leverage on stocks (options/knock outs) if you want the crypto feeling. (+10% / +20% in on day no prob)
Genosx

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 07:11:31 PM

To be honest I cannot say whether the cryptocurrency or stock market is more profitable. It depends on what type of security that you will purchase and from the company’s performance. Every company has a unique style of management and strategy. The basis of their profit is based on the demand or response of the customer. If more people consume their products or services it has a great impact in the company’s performance and image.
DewiKirana

Activity: 378
Merit: 102

View Profile WWW
November 24, 2017, 07:18:52 PM

I prefer crypto trading rather than stock. Because bitcoin / altcoin has a considerable profit potential in the world of commerce. And technological advancements are increasingly rapidly making the world more promising cryptocurency advantage.
GreenBits
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1048

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 02:50:31 AM

Which is more profitable, trading in Bitcoin/Altcoins or trading in stock market?? I have some bitter experience trading in stock market, and I am some what new to this Crypto trading, so please share your thoughts.  Huh

dude, hands down the alt/bitcoin  markets are the most profitable thing to trade since penny stocks (if you want a bitcoin like trading experience with a real stock, try penny offerings, by the way). the volatility is off the chain; accounts barely give a few percent nowadays as a function of interest. alts can more 100% in an hours, even bitcoin can start moving and shaking once the news gets hot.

this is some of why wall street is sour lemons about bitcoin (Jamie Dimon and company). it has to suck a bit to see novice traders outperforming senior, I actually went to school for this fund managers. so hence the hate.

what I want to know is, how the guys that put down the briefcase and came to the cryptosphere did. even though traditional metrics dont work as well here (ta for example), that experience has to translate to superior profits. even with a conservative strategy, the swings are so wild that you would still make a killing compared to a traditional asset.
maydna

Activity: 2940
Merit: 556

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 04:31:25 AM

for people which is afraid to trading stock market, they can try to trading in crypto because i think its more easy than stock market. beside that, we don't have to used big amount to start and we can start with minimal amount. beside that, we can collect the coins first from the faucet and then we can use that coins to trade. i think there is many people which using this way to join trading in crypto and now they can collect big amount in their balance to continue trading.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
h55

Activity: 210
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 04:37:30 AM

Which is more profitable, trading in Bitcoin/Altcoins or trading in stock market?? I have some bitter experience trading in stock market, and I am some what new to this Crypto trading, so please share your thoughts.  Huh

of course crypto currencies have more profit as their damages!
kimpena

Activity: 250
Merit: 105

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 04:42:53 AM

Well, trading in bitcoin and/or altcoins is better than tradin in stock market. It is more profitable because of its value. More and more people are getting in bitcoin because it is getting more popular and its value is getting higher. It is somehow risky, but we will never know a thing of we do not take a risk.

mabell943

Activity: 590
Merit: 258

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 01:43:21 PM

The performance and procedures of both parties will defines them what will be there outcome in future. To be honest I cannot say whether the cryptocurrency or stock market is more profitable. In the first place depends on what type of security that you will purchase; since there are lot of classifications of security when you buy in the stock market . Every company has a unique style of management and strategy. The basis of their profit is based on the demand or response of the customer. If more people consume their products or services it has a great impact in the company’s performance and image.
Slipknot79
Copper Member

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

Blockchain Just Entered The Real World

View Profile WWW
November 25, 2017, 01:48:13 PM

It is far more profitable, if you know what you are doing trading with crypto. That said it can also be far more risky!

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6]  All
  Print  

Jump to: