Bitcoin Forum
June 28, 2024, 02:29:22 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Which is more profitable, trading in Crypto coins or trading in stock market??  (Read 1885 times)
BranZolt

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 08:52:51 AM

totally depends upon the sum of money that you are willing to invest and time that you want to wait before withdrawal

small sum and long investment=BTC

big sum and short investment=Stocks
imstillthebest

Activity: 1638
Merit: 122

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 09:17:12 AM

totally depends upon the sum of money that you are willing to invest and time that you want to wait before withdrawal

small sum and long investment=BTC

big sum and short investment=Stocks

even if you have a bunch of capital, you cant still expect to earn a descent income when trading on stock market its because they are little to less volatile when compared to crypto, thats why many people are still are shifting on to trading in crypto due to its high volatiliy therefor they can possibly earn more potential income even on an average capital but it also depends on the type of coin that your going to invest.
cipher-x_09

Activity: 168
Merit: 120

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 09:22:49 AM

Probably it is more profitable in trading in bitcoin rather than in stock market because of the factor of having a middle man interval in the stock market also for me even if the movement changes most of the time than in the stock at least if there is going to have an increase in the price is going to be drastically large and for the decreasing it's only a small amount of bitcoin, as for in the stock only 1 factor can drastically affect the factor of the price in the stock markets.

____________yahoo62278 CAMPAIGN MANAGER________  ◥◥  The Best & Most Popular Manager  ◤◤  ____________
ICO Manager          Bounty Manager          Signature Campaign Manager          Twitter Campaign Manager
█████████████████████████   ADD "yahoo62278" on Telegram & Skype   █████████████████████████
tonysitaly

Activity: 228
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 09:33:55 AM

I think most of the people who are still trading bitcoin now or now are still trading on the stock market. Stock market trades are less profitable, but less shock. I think the risk control is the first one, regardless of the deal

bitctrimor1

Activity: 252
Merit: 104

“Blockchain Connection Framework”

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 09:43:04 AM

Depends on the amount of money you trade is probably the main variable.  If you are a huge player then the crypto market might actually be too small for you.  If you are a regular type guy though which do you understand best? stocks or crypto? you will likely make more money in the market you understand.  Really though its probably best to buy and hold if asking these questions, trading is very hard.

I agree. There are so many aspects to consider before one can say and actually compare which venture is more profitable. For stock market, it would depend on how much you are trading and the stocks you are gunning for, the more amount your trading the better return you would get. For the bitcoin market, it's actually more complicated, but the thing is, you can trade even with a not so high amount which can be a good platform for new traders to start.

O M N I T U D E              BLOCKCHAIN E-COMMERCE                      JOIN NOW
▄ ▄ ▄ █ █    W H I T E P A P E R    █ █ ▀ ▀ ▀

FACEBOOK          TWITTER          LINKEDIN        TELEGRAM          REDDIT         ANN THREAD
illnino

Activity: 756

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 07:12:39 PM

I suppose that trading into cryptocurrency is less risky. Just try not to invest anything into one coin and sell it all when you understand its price is enough high. Cryptomarket does not like when people hurry.
Victorycoin

Activity: 1134
Merit: 517

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 07:38:45 PM

That heavily depends on someone's trading experience/knowledge in cryptocurrency/stock. But if we purely think stock/cryptocurrency price in long term, i would say trading cryptocurrency is more profitable.
More so, going by the fact that entry level are way low with cryptocurrency trading, for same amount of fund, a cryptocurrency trader apparently have more room for maneuverability and ultimately more profits except they left their knowledge and skills at home. One more reason I'll settle for cryptocurrency trading over stocks is that the idea of having the market on 24/7 can actually take stress off trading, freeing up time for other engagements or leisure as against a regimented life trading on stocks could entail.
dancingnancy

Activity: 661
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 07:55:48 PM

Which is more profitable, trading in Bitcoin/Altcoins or trading in stock market?? I have some bitter experience trading in stock market, and I am some what new to this Crypto trading, so please share your thoughts.  Huh
Don't go for trading with cryptocurrencies till your knowledgeable about the various aspects of bitcoin. Trading is very risky and can be done successfully with ample amount of time and money. Crypto is good for faster profits but it's fluctuations makers it very risky, trading with stocks is better for long term.
BUK2016

Activity: 770
Merit: 126

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 08:25:45 PM

Which is more profitable, trading in Bitcoin/Altcoins or trading in stock market?? I have some bitter experience trading in stock market, and I am some what new to this Crypto trading, so please share your thoughts.  Huh
Both bitcoin/Altcoins and stock market trading are profitable only that if you are not good in trading stock it may likely be that losing your money in trading bitcoin/altcoins maybe possible because they are almost related or have the same factors that affects their value fluctuations over time.
mrbnson

Activity: 182
Merit: 101

X-Block.io

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 08:28:42 PM

Each can be greatly profitable and depend on the skills of the trader but in theory you can make more trading cryptos because the swings are much bigger, however with greater swings comes greater risk so it is really a balance. Personally I've never traded stocks much but I found it was very difficult to make big returns.
Feuerbach

Activity: 448

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 09:03:07 PM

This year, as far as I know, people have received more profit from trading on the cryptocurrency exchange
DARKANGEL6415

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

ADAMANT — the most secure and anonymous messenger

View Profile WWW
November 21, 2017, 09:56:38 PM

It really depends on what amounts you invest and what you are investing in. Some people like to invest in the futures market as well. That is faster returns than normal stock markets. Now small coins sometimes make huge gains so it depends on your level of appetite in the investments world.

● ● ● ● ● ● ●   ADAMANT Messenger ● ● ● ● ● ● ●  
Try it now: Secure and Anonymous Messenger ║║ Whitepaper
conceivedspoon2

Activity: 378

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 10:10:41 PM

In recent times, cryptocurrencies have taken alot of shapes. Trading crypto currencies is more profitable than stock market. There are crytocoins that increases more than 500% per day. The daily percentage is far more than stock market.
erickkyut

Activity: 1176
Merit: 509

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 10:16:20 PM

Crypto market is five tmes riskier than the normal or the local stock market. We all know that thehigher the risk, the higher the return. From that, we can conclude that crypto market is more profitable than the normal stock market. But if you will enter trading without knowledge about it, there's a high chance that you will not profit from both market. Knowledge, experience (not for beginners of course), studies and patience will be your basic tools to gain profit in thus industries.
sofi@

Activity: 238
Merit: 108

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 10:39:44 PM

It will depend on the amout of capital you will invest both are profitable it's just like cryptos nowadays are very promising with its high value appreciation other alts also appreciatiate and if you will look at the price of cryptos now it seems that this is more profitable than stock market but quite risky to take because its unpredictable and unstable

vidprab5

Activity: 222
Merit: 11

Create Your Decentralized Life

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 12:09:31 PM

Cryptocurrency is more profitable because any coin go very up more than 20%. But if not careful it will go down easily.
21 Million, that’s the total number of bitcoins which are available worldwide. And they can’t be mined before 2140. So we have time in our lives at least. But whenever the time comes that all bitcoins are mined. Well in that scenario, 1 bitcoin will be very huge amount. You can think like summing up the wealth on earth & beyond in 21 Million equal parts. You can guess the rest. And this 21million will never end.

cluit
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1016

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 12:24:23 PM

definitely crypto coins, for just one reason: how many X10 or X30 within short time  have you seen in stock market and how many of them have you seen in crypto coins?

simply, there is no comparison
Trading crypto advertise is the buildup nowadays. Securities exchange has its ways, yet takes some time unless you make a major speculation. Also, in both of these there is a shot of falling and going up. Be that as it may, in this period of tech, I would state putting resources into crypto showcase is way much gainful until further notice. And all this stocks will be going to change into the crypto stock soon because of user intent,
UsernameBitcoin

Activity: 530
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 12:59:07 PM

Depends on the amount of money you trade is probably the main variable.  If you are a huge player then the crypto market might actually be too small for you.  If you are a regular type guy though which do you understand best? stocks or crypto? you will likely make more money in the market you understand.  Really though its probably best to buy and hold if asking these questions, trading is very hard.

I agree. There are so many aspects to consider before one can say and actually compare which venture is more profitable. For stock market, it would depend on how much you are trading and the stocks you are gunning for, the more amount your trading the better return you would get. For the bitcoin market, it's actually more complicated, but the thing is, you can trade even with a not so high amount which can be a good platform for new traders to start.

Stock market is tied to the USD so there is no profit there at all. You might think you are profiting, but you are gaining FIAT money which is worthless long term. If you find ways where you are able to gain BTC then you are winning and you are on the right track as this is what has the long term value that people want but don't take the time to look into why BTC is the money to save the people.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
dawoodkhan97

Activity: 210

LibertyLance - Where Freelancing Meets Blockchain

View Profile WWW
November 22, 2017, 05:20:49 PM

It depends on what kind of returns you are satisfied with.
Crypto trading generally offers much more volatility than
the stock market without the use of any leverage which
makes it more lucrative.

But then you would have to invest only in those coins that
are backed with a solid team and plan. Many people got rekt
by investing in coins with no future or the devs ran away.

Crypto trading does give insane returns but then at the same
time, you can lose a lot.

/ / _  LibertyLance  |  First Ever Decentralized Gig Based Marketplace
ANN  Whitepaper  One Pager   ▬▬▬  SUBSCRIBE NOW  ▬▬▬   Twitter  Facebook  Telegram
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   Private Sale Starts on May 29th   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Homaz

Activity: 35
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 05:25:36 PM

crypto for sure. The problem trading crypto is while you use leverage.If you use it the spread and overnight will kill you but if you join in a postion in the right time you can make really big profits in relative small amount of time.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: