Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 04:18:52 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 [95] 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 ... 192 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] 🔵 LATOKEN - Multi-Asset Trading Platform 🔵  (Read 307539 times)
cryptobull3

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 08:25:47 AM

reserving persian translation if needed
my previous works
my website : jobkade.com
regards

◊ ◊ ◊ 𝗘𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲𝘂𝗺 𝗖𝗹𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗰 𝗩𝗶𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻 ◊ ◊  ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬   Free ETCV coins ◊ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    ANN ◊ ◊   ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ◊ ◊ Hard fork of Ethereum ◊ ◊  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  WhitePaper ▬▬  ▬▬  Github
                       ◊  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    Twitter ▬  ▬ Telegram ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ◊ ◊  All Ethereum holders will receive 3 ETCV  ◊ ◊ ◊

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
infested999

Activity: 854
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 08:50:36 PM

Korea is open for crypto trading for LA platform - great news from local lawyers
Met many Seoul Blockchain leaders and LA contributors at our meetup there.

▄███▄   ▄███▄
              █████   █████
      ▄███▄    ▀▀▀     ▀▀▀    ▄███▄
      █████     ▄██▄ ▄██▄     █████
       ▀▀▀ ▄██▄ ▀██▀ ▀██▀ ▄██▄ ▀▀▀
 ▄███▄     ▀██▀           ▀██▀     ▄███▄
 █████ ▄██▄                   ▄██▄ █████
  ▀▀▀  ▀██▀                   ▀██▀  ▀▀▀
                       ▄█
▄███▄ ▄██▄            ███ ███  ▄██▄ ▄███▄
█████ ▀██▀  ████      █████    ▀██▀ █████
 ▀▀▀         ▀███▄    ████           ▀▀▀
       ▄██▄    ████   ███     ▄██▄
 ▄███▄ ▀██▀     ▀███  ███     ▀██▀ ▄███▄
 █████            ███▄██           █████
  ▀▀▀              ▀████            ▀▀▀
                     ███
                     ███
                     ██
                   ███

████    ██
  ████    ██
    ████    ██
      ████    ██
        ████    ██
          ████    ██
          ████    ██
        ████    ██
      ████    ██
    ████    ██
  ████    ██
████    ██

White Paper
Yellow Paper
Pitch Deck
Telegram
LinkedIn
Twitter
Astrilian

Activity: 350
Merit: 112

Ecosystem for Fundraising DAOs — ICOs 2.0

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 08:51:24 PM

Hey, I was contacted by some people who opened another telegram group to discuss LAtoken updates without censorship. Apparently critical voices got expelled and formed another group. I really wonder what's going on here. I am only monitoring this project and haven't invested yet. It's concerning when free speech is geting suppressed though. I was very interested in the concept to trade tokens linked to assets and don't mind if projects have a slow start. But to silence investors like that is very concerning.

armaan56

Activity: 560
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 06:43:02 PM

Hey, I was contacted by some people who opened another telegram group to discuss LAtoken updates without censorship. Apparently critical voices got expelled and formed another group. I really wonder what's going on here. I am only monitoring this project and haven't invested yet. It's concerning when free speech is geting suppressed though. I was very interested in the concept to trade tokens linked to assets and don't mind if projects have a slow start. But to silence investors like that is very concerning.
Yeah, was banned too. Why???

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
«««« CoiNuŧ.com  The Only BTCitcoin Options Exchange  »Secure« »Fast« »Fair« »Minimum trade 0.01 BTC«»»»»
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

CryptoLogo

Activity: 656
Merit: 251

www.fintropy.io

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 07:10:32 PM

Yeah, me too  Grin
That's OK, the guys started to keep the chat clean.

armaan56

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 07:16:51 PM

Yeah, me too  Grin
Are you suffering from Stockholm syndrome?

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
«««« CoiNuŧ.com  The Only BTCitcoin Options Exchange  »Secure« »Fast« »Fair« »Minimum trade 0.01 BTC«»»»»
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

CryptoLogo

www.fintropy.io

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 07:21:10 PM

Yeah, me too  Grin
I'm suffering from my ability to look from a different perspective Cool

armaan56

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 07:34:00 PM

Yeah, me too  Grin
You was banned for expressing your opinion, wasn't you ?

CryptoLogo

www.fintropy.io

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 07:40:51 PM

Yeah, me too  Grin
I was banned for a harmless joke about somebody's mom Cheesy

armaan56

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 08:45:46 PM

Yeah, me too  Grin
This may worth a ban, but not legit criticizm from customers.

CryptoLogo

www.fintropy.io

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 09:04:18 PM

Yeah, me too  Grin
So what kind of criticizm are you calling legit?

armaan56

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 09:13:36 PM

Yeah, me too  Grin
I was asking how much will it take for them to withdraw my tokens.

CryptoLogo

www.fintropy.io

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 09:22:21 PM

Yeah, me too  Grin
How much times?

armaan56

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 09:40:22 PM

Yeah, me too  Grin
How much times?
Three times a day, four days

kerhso (OP)

Activity: 284

🌟 LAToken ICO - August 22, 2017 🌟

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 10:11:45 PM

We never silence people, moreover we never make instant bans (for spambots only). For the last 5 days there were no bans at all  Undecided

All people banned were breaking the rules and even in this case we continue to communicate with them in 1:1 chat. If you think you was banned by mistake pls contact our mods @PavelOskov or @Sortia

LATOKEN  ●  TRADE REAL ASSETS IN CRYPTO  ●  JOIN ICO NOW
SLACK  |  TELEGRAM
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
kerhso (OP)

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 10:13:42 PM

do i need to get verify before i can withdraw?

Verification is for asset-tokens trading only. Cryptopairs like LA/ETH, depositing and withdraw can be done without passing KYC.

SLACK  |  TELEGRAM
kerhso (OP)

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 10:19:37 PM

I lost access to google athenticator and am unable to log in to the wallet. What’s the procedure to reset the 2fa?
I think that the fastest way to communicate with LAToken team is Telegram Channel.
Here is the link to join their channel https://t.me/latoken

Hi!
Our community management team was concentrated on TG, FB, Twitter and Intercom (that chat box on our website).

We'll observe Bitcointalk everyday and you're welcome to ask questions, post your feedback and join general LAToken discussion. Don't forget to be polite and respect each other Smiley

Best regards, LAToken team.

To turn 2fa off pls contact us via Telegram or Intercom (that chatbox on our website) (this procedure needs both sides to be online)

SLACK  |  TELEGRAM
CryptoLogo

www.fintropy.io

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 10:29:33 PM

Yeah armaan, don't even have a clue why you were banned LOL

armaan56

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 10:36:12 PM

It's a legit question. They keep posting the same answers.

CryptoLogo

www.fintropy.io

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 10:52:14 PM

It's a legit question. They keep posting the same answers.
Maybe because you keep asking the same questions?.........

Pages: « 1 ... 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 [95] 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 ... 192 »
  Print  

Jump to: