Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 04:49:36 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 [71] 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 ... 192 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] 🔵 LATOKEN - Multi-Asset Trading Platform 🔵  (Read 307539 times)
baddw

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 01:07:54 PM

Guys, what do you think about this news? https://twitter.com/CryptoKorean/status/913589515721289728
Let's talk.
Who's next, Japan?
I read that the authorities of South Korea banned the ICO, in order to protect investors from scammers. Can it still be worthwhile to introduce some rules for the regulation of ICO? We can even become outlawed
In theory, we are already outlawed. But only because the laws for cryptocurrency have not yet been written
Yes, but laws are necessary. We are not at that stage of development, just to trust each other

BTC/XCP 11596GYYq5WzVHoHTmYZg4RufxxzAGEGBX
DRK XvFhRFQwvBAmFkaii6Kafmu6oXrH4dSkVF
Eligius Payouts/CPPSRB Explained  I am not associated with Eligius in any way.  I just think that it is a good pool with a cool payment system Smiley
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
baddw

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 01:08:52 PM

Politicians == masons.
Joke about Trump Cool

Eligius Payouts/CPPSRB Explained  I am not associated with Eligius in any way.  I just think that it is a good pool with a cool payment system Smiley
baddw

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 01:10:02 PM

Where are your cerified custodian based now, which countries?
In each country, the company will have a certified custodian
if there are no custodians in the country that can pass LATOKEN certification?
Yeah, a good question. LAT-OK-EN fans, please enlight us ^_^
In such a ironical way you put the blame of yourself? Like we are fans and that's why you keep asking silly questions?
In such an (((((ironical))))) way I tell you to not to go to ad hominem and simply. answer. me.
Guys, I just asked a question, and you spread your discus. The irony vs. sarcasm

CryptoLogo

Activity: 656
Merit: 251

www.fintropy.io

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 01:11:09 PM

Guys, what do you think about this news? https://twitter.com/CryptoKorean/status/913589515721289728
Let's talk.
Who's next, Japan?
I read that the authorities of South Korea banned the ICO, in order to protect investors from scammers. Can it still be worthwhile to introduce some rules for the regulation of ICO? We can even become outlawed
In theory, we are already outlawed. But only because the laws for cryptocurrency have not yet been written
Yes, but laws are necessary. We are not at that stage of development, just to trust each other
Trust worth a lot.
Meaning that the reputation of a company won't allow it to let its customers down.

baddw

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 01:11:43 PM

This project is solid, very very excited to see it grow over the years to come. For those participating in the ICO, what are some realistic thoughts on trading price heading into 2018? Grin Grin Grin Grin
Most likely will be slow growth, it all depends on the completed real estate transactions and whether they will be successful
It seems to me that everything depends on whether LATOKEN can cope with the government of a number of countries or not
So far, only China does not take part in the integration of crypto in the economy
In fact, there are many more such countries that do not take part. China is just involved in the life of the crypto industry, just on the other side of the barricade Undecided

davedx

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
September 29, 2017, 01:16:58 PM

Is LAT minable?
You can only buy or sell, and total supply - 1 billion tokens
This is a huge amount. But they also sold about 50 million tokens. ICO is almost over, what will they do with the remaining 950 million? If all means are in their hands, LAT can fall very much in price
all tokens are divided so:
600 mil - frozen
200 mil - for sale
200 mil -for team
unsold tokens will be added to team pool
It turns out in the hands of LATOKEN will be about 800 mil. You can not tell by the way the monopoly is spelled correctly?
They are interested in a rational way of distribution.
MONO - POLY. I love this game

Bitcoin is one piece of a larger puzzle to promote liberty, prosperity and democracy.
Support the EFF with your Bitcoins. https://supporters.eff.org/donate
davedx

View Profile WWW
September 29, 2017, 01:21:13 PM

Let's talk.
Who's next, Japan?
But you do understand that laws are not needed? blockchain can serve as a guarantee of reputation

Bitcoin is one piece of a larger puzzle to promote liberty, prosperity and democracy.
davedx

View Profile WWW
September 29, 2017, 01:23:59 PM

This project is solid, very very excited to see it grow over the years to come. For those participating in the ICO, what are some realistic thoughts on trading price heading into 2018? Grin Grin Grin Grin
Most likely will be slow growth, it all depends on the completed real estate transactions and whether they will be successful
It seems to me that everything depends on whether LATOKEN can cope with the government of a number of countries or not
So far, only China does not take part in the integration of crypto in the economy
In fact, there are many more such countries that do not take part. China is just involved in the life of the crypto industry, just on the other side of the barricade Undecided
China simply hinders the development of blockchain in their country, as well as South Korea

armaan56

Activity: 560

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 01:24:38 PM

In such a ironical way you put the blame of yourself? Like we are fans and that's why you keep asking silly questions?
In such an (((((ironical))))) way I tell you to not to go to ad hominem and simply. answer. me.
Guys, I just asked a question, and you spread your discus. The irony vs. sarcasm
OK, to hell with sarcasm.
The whole thing of LAToken is to let you sell your assets. If there is no such ability, you may as well sell your tokens on the firsts day of sale,

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
«««« CoiNuŧ.com  The Only BTCitcoin Options Exchange  »Secure« »Fast« »Fair« »Minimum trade 0.01 BTC«»»»»
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

davedx

View Profile WWW
September 29, 2017, 01:25:31 PM

I hope you understand that there're now 100% strategies when we talk about investments. But you can double your LAT (for example) and if LAT itselfs also doubles in price you get x4 profit.
But if LAT falls, you fall with him Wink
I'm sure you've never invested more than $ 100 in the currency. Large players (invest 50 - 100 ETH), usually understand the market and do not throw blurred phrases
Grin Of course, it is very simple to determine the level of income by posts Grin
I will not dedicate you to my financial affairs. I do not want to ruin your method
No problems, bro. Go on and continue to "play for high stakes"  Grin Grin
Hardly you can confirm or deny something about my reputation. See you later

CryptoLogo

www.fintropy.io

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 01:26:33 PM

OK, to hell with sarcasm.
The whole thing of LAToken is to let you sell your assets. If there is no such ability, you may as well sell your tokens on the firsts day of sale,
To sell and to buy assets.

davedx

View Profile WWW
September 29, 2017, 01:28:36 PM

Latoken brings massive expansion of crypto into real economy. Blockchain has already revolutionized many industries, from finance and security to e-governance and notary. But even more disruption is to come, as there’s still a significant gap between real and crypto economies that needs to be bridged. LAToken, the first multi-asset tokenization protocol, aims to fill the gap by creating a blockchain platform that allows its users to create and trade asset tokens whose value is linked to the price of real assets.
Is this your opinion or a quote? I do not quite agree with you
And with what do you disagree, can you tell us?
I do not really believe in cryptocurrency as something hypercool. It seems to me that the future is behind the technology of blockchain. Here's what you need to develop to make a technological breakthrough. But I like what LATOKEN does. And yes, I have coins of different cryptocurrencys. This is an excellent object for investment
You, apparently, simply do not know much about cryptocurrency, if you treat it so lightly
Can you tell us then? Where should I invest next month? Grin

armaan56

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 01:29:39 PM

Not everyone can buy assets on the Marketplace.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
«««« CoiNuŧ.com  The Only BTCitcoin Options Exchange  »Secure« »Fast« »Fair« »Minimum trade 0.01 BTC«»»»»
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

CryptoLogo

www.fintropy.io

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 01:32:31 PM

Not everyone can buy assets on the Marketplace.
OK, for the except of the countries in which the ability to sell assets is almost guaranteed.

badman74

Activity: 658

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 01:33:50 PM

Latoken brings massive expansion of crypto into real economy. Blockchain has already revolutionized many industries, from finance and security to e-governance and notary. But even more disruption is to come, as there’s still a significant gap between real and crypto economies that needs to be bridged. LAToken, the first multi-asset tokenization protocol, aims to fill the gap by creating a blockchain platform that allows its users to create and trade asset tokens whose value is linked to the price of real assets.
I do not really believe in cryptocurrency as something hypercool. It seems to me that the future is behind the technology of blockchain. Here's what you need to develop to make a technological breakthrough. But I like what LATOKEN does. And yes, I have coins of different cryptocurrencys. This is an excellent object for investment
You, apparently, simply do not know much about cryptocurrency, if you treat it so lightly
LAToken!
armaan56

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 01:43:10 PM

LAToken!
You have a small amount of time left you know?

badman74

Activity: 658

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 01:44:06 PM

LAToken!
I participated in the 1st round, boy.
CryptoLogo

www.fintropy.io

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 01:45:02 PM

LAToken!
A plenty of. The end is the 10th of October and LAToken is very easy on their bonus lowering.

armaan56

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 01:46:22 PM

LAToken!
To be proud being an oldfag... I feel really sorry for you.

keepinquiet

Activity: 420
Merit: 151

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 01:47:24 PM

LAToken!
To be proud being an oldfag... I feel really sorry for you.
He contributed with more risks than you.
Pages: « 1 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 [71] 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 ... 192 »
  Print  

Jump to: