Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 07:36:07 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 [54] 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 ... 192 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] 🔵 LATOKEN - Multi-Asset Trading Platform 🔵  (Read 307539 times)
kerhso (OP)

Activity: 284
Merit: 250

🌟 LAToken ICO - August 22, 2017 🌟

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 05:51:13 PM

What happens to the shares at the expiration of the forward contract on 9/30? Is the trading activity between LAT customers now, or is it just the company doing the trading?

Both, we have market making budget

LATOKEN  ●  TRADE REAL ASSETS IN CRYPTO  ●  JOIN ICO NOW
SLACK  |  TELEGRAM
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
monsterdoge

Activity: 266
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 05:54:26 PM

Don't you want to discuss something easier? I do not understand what is KYC and how it relates with LAToken.
Know your customer (KYC) is the process of a business identifying and verifying the identity of its clients. You can check wikipedia for basic understanding.
I think that KYC will certainly be introduced on the LAToken platform, and very soon. Major international business can't operate without it in most coutries.
But what about anonimity and decentralization? This is main features of cryptocurrencies.
panteraforlife

Activity: 434

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 05:58:35 PM

Don't you want to discuss something easier? I do not understand what is KYC and how it relates with LAToken.
Know your customer (KYC) is the process of a business identifying and verifying the identity of its clients. You can check wikipedia for basic understanding.
I think that KYC will certainly be introduced on the LAToken platform, and very soon. Major international business can't operate without it in most coutries.
But what about anonimity and decentralization? This is main features of cryptocurrencies.
LAToken not an cryptocurrency, this is buisness. "In order to ensure that our services are not utilized by unwanted and illegal elements to further their illegal motives, we intend to facilitate our operations by means of (i) obtaining sufficient information about our clients and verifying customer identity; (ii) conducting ongoing due diligence of assets tradable on the LAT platform; (iii) highlighting suspicious customers and operations."(C)
No anonimity, only full transparent. Wink
keepinquiet

Activity: 420
Merit: 151

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 06:15:35 PM

As far as I know they are planning to do so.
CryptoLogo

Activity: 656
Merit: 251

www.fintropy.io

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 06:18:55 PM

I was wondering recently: can cryptocurrency benefit mutual understanding between nations?
I believe we have discussed something related to this earlier, but the international nature of LAToken just keeps arising these thoughts.
On one hand, it can meet the requirements of WTO somehow. On the other hand, governments doesn't care about WTO tbh. May LAToken practices bring more order to that system?
You mean that since the trustees will have to act as a mediator between the buyer and the owner they will link countries?
I didn't mean that but this is a good idea.
Maybe it's more about that the governments will be working together in the KYC sphere?

monsterdoge

Activity: 266
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 06:20:38 PM

But if I do not want someone to know about my life?
panteraforlife

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 06:25:33 PM

Google already knows about you much more than you can imagine. No need to worry about some identify information for future KYC politics on LAToken platform.
badman74

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 06:27:57 PM

The data you provide will be protected as confidential. There are not so many cases in which it could be disclosed.
panteraforlife

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 06:33:49 PM

I was wondering recently: can cryptocurrency benefit mutual understanding between nations?
I believe we have discussed something related to this earlier, but the international nature of LAToken just keeps arising these thoughts.
On one hand, it can meet the requirements of WTO somehow. On the other hand, governments doesn't care about WTO tbh. May LAToken practices bring more order to that system?
You mean that since the trustees will have to act as a mediator between the buyer and the owner they will link countries?
Maybe it's more about that the governments will be working together in the KYC sphere?
Cryptocurriencies and trade based on them can be good for understading between some people from different nations. But for goverments and states this tendencies not good i think.
CryptoLogo

www.fintropy.io

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 06:39:57 PM

Cryptocurriencies and trade based on them can be good for understading between some people from different nations. But for goverments and states this tendencies not good i think.
Well, it's arguably. Governments desire to control the financial flows indeed, but not for the expense of their stability. And some free-trade will benefit to their stability.
On the other hand, there is money-laundering and illegal activities financing. But LAToken will implement KYC, and governments will cooperate both with LAToken and each other in order to increase their security.

panteraforlife

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 06:49:10 PM

Well, it's arguably. Governments desire to control the financial flows indeed, but not for the expense of their stability. And some free-trade will benefit to their stability.
On the other hand, there is money-laundering and illegal activities financing. But LAToken will implement KYC, and governments will cooperate both with LAToken and each other in order to increase their security.
Perhaps my views on this question are too pessimistic, but i see "money-laundering and illegal activities financing" one of the most important spheres of activity of almost any state. I am pretty sure that no one modern state will help to make their financial activities more open for anybody.
panteraforlife

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 06:54:07 PM

it is incredibly difficult to try to predict something in this area. But definitely everyone (every state i mean) will try to shove his nose into actions of others, and hide his own way in every possible way.
CryptoLogo

www.fintropy.io

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 06:57:36 PM

Perhaps my views on this question are too pessimistic, but i see "money-laundering and illegal activities financing" one of the most important spheres of activity of almost any state. I am pretty sure that no one modern state will help to make their financial activities more open for anybody.
Well, it's not up to LAToken to disclose states' financial activities even in case it will become a super-corporation Cheesy
But it will do its part to prevent such activities of non-states actors.

keepinquiet

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 06:59:44 PM

That's possible too, but personally I stick to the idea that states keep losing their power. The future belongs to corporations.
panteraforlife

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 07:06:55 PM

Well, it's not up to LAToken to disclose states' financial activities even in case it will become a super-corporation Cheesy
I would rather say "keep out from trade platform". The fight against illegal activity is due to other organizations. Smiley
gtac01

Activity: 238

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 07:14:13 PM

That's possible too, but personally I stick to the idea that states keep losing their power. The future belongs to corporations.
The cyberpunk that we deserve. Cool
keepinquiet

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 07:19:11 PM

I don't believe there will be "Ghost in the Shell" IRL, but maybe in a way...  Wink
CryptoLogo

www.fintropy.io

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 07:22:39 PM

I would rather say "keep out from trade platform". The fight against illegal activity is due to other organizations. Smiley
Yes, indeed. LAToken doesn't want troubles from both sides  Smiley

panteraforlife

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 07:23:48 PM
Last edit: September 24, 2017, 07:37:55 PM by panteraforlife

I don't believe there will be "Ghost in the Shell" IRL, but maybe in a way...  Wink
From the point of view of fulfilling the criterion "high tech, low life", many countries lived in cyberpunk already. Grin
keepinquiet

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 07:37:16 PM

I don't believe there will be "Ghost in the Shell" IRL, but maybe in a way...  Wink
From the point of view of fulfilling the criterion "high tech, low life", many countries lived in cyberpunk already. Grin
Well, let's hope LAToken will make it "high tech, high life"
Pages: « 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 [54] 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 ... 192 »
  Print  

Jump to: