Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 03:25:09 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 »
  Print  
Author Topic: is it better to invest in bitcoin or ethereum ?  (Read 17393 times)
Bondho Kompeni

Activity: 507
Merit: 250

Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 12:09:11 AM

I will combine the two, the advantage of ETH is that we can easily use ICO invest. And for now I share about 30% bitcoin, 20% ETH and the rest I share for many coins (including new coins). Trend during this time almost all cryptocurrency prices go up so i never hesitate to invest cryptocurrency.

▄
                 ▄██▄
              ▄█████▄
           ▄████████▄
        ▄█████▀█████▄
       █████▀░░▀█████
        ▀██▀░▄█▄░▀██▀
                █████
        ▄██▄░▀█▀░▄██▄
       █████▄░░▄█████
        ▀█████▄█████▀
           ▀████████▀
              ▀█████▀
                 ▀██▀
                    ▀
AIGO
Adoption Blockchain
e-Commerce to World

..Find Us!:..

▄███▄
▀███▀

▄███▄    ▄██▄    ▄█████▄
█████    ████▄██████████▄
█████    ████████████████
█████    ███████▀  ███████
█████    █████▀      ██████
█████    █████        █████
▀███▀    ▀███▀        ▀███▀

▄▄▄
                    ▄▄▄██████
              ▄▄▄█████▀▀████▌
        ▄▄▄████████▀ ▄██████
  ▄▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███████▌
▀███████████▀   ▄██████████
   ▀▀▀███▀    ▄███████████▌
        █▌  ██████████████
        ▐█ ██████████████▌
         █████▀ ▀████████
          ██▀      ▀████▌
                      ▀▀

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
Psalms23

Activity: 532
Merit: 103

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 12:17:18 AM

I think it depends on the budget you have. If you have large enough budget to invest in bitcoin where you could leave it there and hold your money for a long time, then go for it. But if just have not much money to invest, Id say invest in ethereum. Eth is way less in value than bitcoin so you can invest a lot of coins in ethereum than in bitcoin. If you have $4000 to invest, you can have at least 1btc in that, but if you invest it in ethereum, you can at least have 14 eth. Eth is also one of the most rising altcoins, so if you hold it long enough that you can afford, you'll have fortune in the long run.

SWG.ioPre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15
║〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 FIRST LISTING CONFIRMED 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙║
╙ ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹ ╜
nikhil0416

Activity: 15
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 12:23:57 AM

for long term purpose, which is better to invest in , Bitcoin or Ethereum ? Lets discuss that ..

I think Litecoin, Ethereum Classic and Qtum will do well in the near and foreseeable future.
crustez00

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 12:27:49 AM

in my opinion, it is better to invest on ethereum because it price can be dramatically up in several month or years. Because ethereum is still on active development and not too slow on growing percentage  Smiley

untugede

Activity: 518

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 12:31:01 AM

I prefer investing in bitcoin of course when there is an option to invest in bitcoin or etherium.
because bitcoin has a greater coin increase than the others. for example 4 months ago bitcoin price was around $ 2600 and now it has reached the price $4136 surely this shows that bitcoin deserves to be a present investment

Mycro Jobs                                                                                                                                                 
| SIMPLY GETTING THE JOB DONE
⟩                                                                                                                                                       
                                                    ⟩⟩ Telegram ⟩⟩ Twitter ⟩⟩ Medium ⟩⟩ Github ⟩⟩ Instagram ⟩⟩ LinkedIn ⟩⟩ YouTube ⟩⟩ Facebook
Al Amin

Activity: 294

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 12:32:19 AM

Actually between bitcoin and ethereum both have a good future. Maybe if you have a large fund may be invested into both. If the funds are mediocre I think bitcoin is the choice because bitcoin has a large enough community and certainly for the long term that is promising.

SUDARMONO

Activity: 504

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 12:36:40 AM

if you want to invest long-term, I think personally I prefer to invest in ETH, so by reason of we invest in ETH we will get double profit, that is profit from ETH price increase and also bitcoin price increase and that's one smart idea if we choose to invest in ETH, that is my personal opinion
Simss

Activity: 616

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 12:48:19 AM

for long term purpose, which is better to invest in , Bitcoin or Ethereum ? Lets discuss that ..
it seems both very good to invest. BTC and Ethereum always hand in hand like mother and child, when BTC up then not too often Ehereum also wake up. But if viewed from several angles I prefer Ethereum to invest.
xaviervilla

Activity: 350

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 01:01:12 AM

You know what i think op? I think what you should invest into is your mind. Invest time on your mind. Take time to read a lot and to learn a lot. Force yourself to be condifent in being independent so you won't have to rely on what other people say or think before you act. Because for all you know, what you hear may neither be a lie or the truth. Yes, it is great to take advices because we are not perfect but always let the decisions come from your own and not from what others say. Hope this helps you in any way, goodluck in all your up coming decisions.
MintCondition
Legendary

Activity: 1147
Merit: 1007

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 01:05:00 AM

it seems both very good to invest. BTC and Ethereum always hand in hand like mother and child, when BTC up then not too often Ehereum also wake up. But if viewed from several angles I prefer Ethereum to invest.
It's much better to have both, when we have btc ,we can used it in transaction easily and good for saving for it increase in time, in eth it is commonly used in ICO investing .

raymart0720

Activity: 322
Merit: 106

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 01:06:18 AM

those two is good way to invest. is it up to you if you will grow hem or store.
Storing BTC is profitable because everyday its value is increasing
the way of storing eth is good way too but not like BTC with high price

but the most popular now is I think ETH try to experiment your self heheheheh
Wowcoin

Activity: 910
Merit: 507

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 01:07:16 AM

You know that bitcoin is better than ether but if i we're you I'm invest in that two coins because bitcoin and ether have more potential income to those both coins. But its up to you where you want to invest your money.
kenkoy

Activity: 126

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 01:25:06 AM

Bitcoin is the mother of all alt coins. Without bitcoin, other cryptocurrency can never be invented now.  Though, Ethereum is promising with smart contracts and other useful uses, Bitcoin is still the best cryptocurrency that is established right now. Even if Bitcoin is still unstable now, I believe that its only temporary and can bounced back soon.

DRAFTCOINS ║║█ CRYPTO PORTFOLIO COMPETITIONS █║║ ANN THREAD
1) Create an account   2) Draft your crypto portfolio   3) Win prizes
[Twitter]▬[Facebook]▬▬▬
ipanks

Activity: 1610
Merit: 507

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 01:31:24 AM

i am prefer both bitcoin and ethereum because we know bitcoin from day by day is increase although there is any correction but the trend for next future is wide open and have a good chance to be the best investment. and the ethereum is a long term project and now many ico is base with ethereum network so if we are invest in both, we can make a lot of profit in future.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
Marry Finch

Activity: 364
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 01:38:57 AM

Bitcoin and ethereum are both good for long-term investment. However, if you choose between the two, I would choose bitcoin as more reliable. It is more known to the community than the ethereum, according to forecasts it can reach unprecedented heights.
Sifat33

Activity: 283

Honesty is the best policy

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 01:50:23 AM

I think ETH is best for investment.Because Eth have a very good future.ETH price is very low now but after some years later Eth received a good price.Btc also good for investment.But for me Eth is best.Anyone can get good interest form Eth.

wawan99

Activity: 240

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 02:24:48 AM

ethereum because I see greater potential. and the price is pretty cheap
one day will be expensive

██
████
██████
████████
████▀▀████
████▀  ▀████
████▀ ▀████
████▀ ████ ▀████
████▀ ██████ ▀████
████▀ ███████▄ ▀████
████▀ █████████▄ ▀████
████▀ ███████████▄ ▀████
████▀ █████████████▄ ▀████
████▀ ███████████████▄ ▀████
████▀ ▄████████████████▄ ▀████
████▀ ▄██████████████████▄ ▀████
████▀ ▄████████████████████▄ ▀████
████▀ ████████████████████████ ▀████
████▀                            ▀████
████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████

▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄█████▀▀        ▀▀█████▄
████▀                ▀████
███▀    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▀███
███      █   ▄▄ █▀▄        ███
██▀      █  ███ █  ▀▄      ▀██
███       █   ▀▀ ▀▀▀▀█       ███
███       █  ▄▄▄▄▄▄  █       ███
███       █  ▄▄▄▄▄▄  █       ███
██▄      █  ▄▄▄▄▄▄  █      ▄██
███      █          █      ███
███▄    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▄███
████▄                ▄████
▀█████▄▄        ▄▄█████▀
▀▀████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀██████▀▀▀
    ENTER BUTTON
────────────────────────────────────────

main project is buying and selling luxury goods

▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█ 
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄
██                   ██
██           ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
██          █  ▄▄▄▄   █
██          █  ▀▀▀▀   █
██           ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
██                   ██
██                   ██
██                   ██
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
    PAYBUTTON
From increasing assets through
Defi to Payment, You can do it
with one PAYBUTTON App

NFT DEFI

Simple & Safe Defi is Possible
through the Website & App

B U Y

Jmmerquita

Activity: 64
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 02:36:53 AM

any currency is not an investment. learn to exchange for it. but for me I will exchange my USD to ETHEREUM. It has a great potential the value will soar high because of it's supporting community.
erickkyut

Activity: 1176
Merit: 509

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 02:41:51 AM

Bitcoin and ethereum are both good investments specially if your goal is for long term. I highly suggests that you invest on both coins. They both have a promising future. Aside from that, it is much to better to always diversify your portfolio and don't put all of your eggs in just one basket.
TanyaDegurechaff

Activity: 182

They say a thin line separates genius and madness.

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 02:48:29 AM

as of now I have invested on btc and ethereum and as for my experience row now the price of ethereum always fluctuates and I am losing a bit of money. BUT i think that my ethereum will profit after a few years from now that is why i din't withdraw my money. as for btc the price is will rise according to my calculations that's why I think investing in both cryptocurrencies is good.

"Miracles are illusions caused by insufficient observation and understanding. They're just... glorious misunderstandings."
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 »
  Print  

Jump to: