Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 10:38:17 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 »
  Print  
Author Topic: is it better to invest in bitcoin or ethereum ?  (Read 17393 times)
drzed

Activity: 48
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 10:11:33 AM

Nothing can match the profile that Bitcoin has with the global public so I think as people move in to Cryptos Bitcoin is where they will go until another coin starts to get mainsteam publicity.

People have been saying Bitcoin is overvalued for years now and it continues to grow.
Odora

Activity: 266
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 10:11:40 AM

depending on you and your finances, if able to buy bitcoin, then invest in bitcoin, but if still hesitate and beginner, please choose ethereum, hehehehe
jhonjhon

Activity: 1316
Merit: 126

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 10:19:02 AM

Both coins are good to invest. If I were to choose, i'd invest majority in btc and invest some in eth, in either way you won't regret that you haven't invest in one of those coins. Any of those two coins, you will have a guaranteed profit by holding them.
I'm in, both are potentially profitable. And there is nothing to worry of investing them because they are still on top hit in the market. The only that matters on that, is how smart you carry your investment in any difficulties that appears in the future
Lauren Smith

Activity: 1050
Merit: 277

View Profile WWW
September 20, 2017, 10:32:57 AM

It's much better to be more diverse. You should not just concentrate on bitcoin and ethereum. You should focus on other coins and he much you willing to invest to each coin. It's never a good idea to put everything in just one or two baskets. Also rather make smaller profits at a time. Reduce the risk that way. Bring lots of smaller safer profit and it will add up.

Dilladupak

Activity: 630
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 10:35:03 AM
Last edit: September 20, 2017, 10:50:29 AM by Dilladupak

is it better to invest in bitcoin or ethereum.?
if I prefer investing in bitcoin. while its own bitcoin in compared ethereum very far its producer faster than bitcoin. while its own ethereum producer is longer. if in bitcoin even every day can got it  earnings are pretty many  in trading let alone by join  Signature more precisely to increase our needs. If I choose 75% bitcoin and 25% choose coin ETH is more appropriate to be made in the future investment
andthereyou

Activity: 616
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 10:48:58 AM

for long term purpose, which is better to invest in , Bitcoin or Ethereum ? Lets discuss that ..

Just chose both, for they were better compare to all cryptocurrency. They were trusted by many so investing in both are the best thing to do. There are times when the price of either bitcoin or ethereum go down too much, however its not something to be afraid. The price would go higher than before after going down l. Goodluck happy investing. Smiley
epinay

Activity: 140

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 10:49:30 AM

Depends of your purpose.  Ethereum also easy to mine
The daddy

Activity: 26

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 10:53:53 AM

for long term purpose, which is better to invest in , Bitcoin or Ethereum ? Lets discuss that ..
I prefer that just choose both the bitcoin and ethereum because they are all just better compare to all the other cryptocurrency. They are both trusted by so many investors. It is the best thing to do. Eventhough there are also times when the prices of either  the bitcoin or ethereum went down too much merely it is not something that people must be afraid of. Because at the end of the day, there prices would still be higher again.
ridho002

Activity: 340

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 10:57:54 AM

if in my opinion, which one quickly make a twist of capital. 😅
aoluain
Legendary

Activity: 2296
Merit: 1285

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 11:00:15 AM

A good rule is to not put all your investment into one currency
you need to diversify possible wider than just the two Bitcoin and Ethereum.

For me Bitcoin is still more interesting than Ethereum, yes the growth
for Ethereum could possibly be greater short term especially with their
ERC20 token system.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
hyperdak

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 11:02:18 AM

Ethereum is better for me .
because it has a better ecosystem.such as smart contract,lots of dapp.

many dapp & token & system build on ethereum.
tr3yson

Activity: 546

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 11:04:28 AM

As of now, I'll go with ethereum because it has still a lot of potential to grow in the coming years, as what other review says, it is the next bitcoin. It will also become the next big thing sooner or later and for its price, it's not hard to pull out some extra money to invest for it compare to bitcoin price.
grermezter

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 11:14:23 AM

The matter is how much can you really afford at the moment, Investing in Etheruem have the possibility of making lots of riches in the near, the Ethereum market is rather very young compare to bitcoins and it has more years and bigger profits for their investors in the years to come. But if you have money to invest big time, I suggest doing a bit of both at the same time. Because making profits on both sides is very good and with the cryptocurrency market it will boom irrespective of what is thrown at it.

osasshem

Activity: 625

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 11:17:14 AM

For long term investmt, Bitcoin is the best to make investment into, while for ethereum, its good for a short term investment for coins coming through ethereum.
valentin68

Activity: 459
Merit: 104

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 11:17:23 AM
Last edit: September 23, 2017, 09:07:02 AM by valentin68

I do not believve that ethereum is a good investment. Maybe it will grow, maybe not, but ethereum price is high. There are some other alt-coins in competition already that have a smaller price than Ethereum. And if you were to ask me, I would say that bitcoin is always the best investment that you can make (from all alt-coins).
Also in my opinion bitcoin and other alt-coins are the worst investment you could make, not the best one.

ChristianPogi

Activity: 644
Merit: 252

I'm just a Nobody.

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 11:29:31 AM

I will choose both of them but my priority is bitcoin Smiley As you can see bitcoin is most powerful coins all over the crypto market and the price it self is currently to high from compare to it's beginning. I will save my bitcoin as long as I can. I am one of the fanatics of bitcoin and sometimes ethereum also. Cheesy

Ahhh.. ok
blckhawk

Activity: 1540
Merit: 334

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 11:34:58 AM

Well it depends upon us, both etherum and bitcoin has a potential to grow onto enormous price in the near future. As far as I know based on my experience bitcoin is more volatile meaning in just a matter of time your capital might gain an enormous amount in the future.
badungs

Activity: 574
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 12:28:12 PM

gold i think, but no choices. i will take both
they have great invest. and they have individual power that can use each other
Ejanend

Activity: 460
Merit: 254

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 11:09:28 AM

Well it depends upon us, both etherum and bitcoin has a potential to grow onto enormous price in the near future. As far as I know based on my experience bitcoin is more volatile meaning in just a matter of time your capital might gain an enormous amount in the future.
I will always keep the bitcoin at the priority always because no matter how much sources for the bitcoin I have but bitcoin will remain more beneficial ever from the souring price hikes. The investment in the ethereum is also important as some of the markets ask for it only and they are giving good profit for this but for me the only option of the investment is the bitcoin because it is the chance for me to increase my income even it is safe and easy to keep for the long time.

BUY CRYPTO AT REASONABLE RATES
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀ ▀█████▄
██████ ▄█▄ ██████
██████ █████ ██████
█████ ▄ ███ ▄ █████
████▌▐██ █ ██▌▐████
███▄ ▀▀▌ ▐▀▀ ▄███
▀████▄▄ ▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀█▀█████▄
████        ▀████
███████  ███  █████
███████      ▀█████
███████  ███  █████
████        ▄████
▀█████▄█▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀█████▄
██████   ▐███████
██████▌   ▀▀███████
█████▀    ▄████████
████▄    ▀▀▀▀▀▀████
███▌         ▄███
▀█████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
&OTHER
COINS
grayhound

Activity: 47

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 11:14:25 AM

I will choose both of them bitcoin and ethereum because both have potential and most of the invetors supports that two coins and i believe that they would still increase their value in the next coming years.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 »
  Print  

Jump to: