Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 11:09:11 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 »
  Print  
Author Topic: is it better to invest in bitcoin or ethereum ?  (Read 17393 times)
Chachacoin17

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 09:49:35 AM

for long term purpose, which is better to invest in , Bitcoin or Ethereum ? Lets discuss that ..
I'd choose both. Invest in bitcoin for long term goal. Invest in ETH for short term goal.As we can see today, ETH's price goes high dramatically than bitcoin. But for sure years from now, bitcoin will still go up and down but the trend will be upward. So, it depends on your goal.
natsu_koo

Activity: 186
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 09:53:03 AM

It is good to invest in etherium for short term only but if you want more profitable and a long term investment, bitcoin for me is much better.

Laccoin: It starts here with your Money
▨ Debit cards, P2P Loans, Index Fund ▨
➤ Whitepaper ➤ Facebook ➤ Twitter ➤ Telegram
Leo D

Activity: 57
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 10:00:44 AM

Bitcoin better for long or short time to be honest  ethereum can be used with bitcoin so when prices high you can exchange to  ethereum and when price low you can buy more bitcoin Because  ethereum have fixed price more than bitcoin
kpcian

Activity: 826
Merit: 529

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 10:03:54 AM

though Bitcoin has already established a position in the digital currency platform, a couple of countries have already allowed it as a legal currency so I think Bitcoin would be the best possible platform for making an investment. day by day Bitcoin is getting acceptable and credible across the world. so you can depend on this system rather than any other cryptocurrencies. tough ethereum is also a good platform. but in comparison to Bitcoin, I always prefer giving priority to Bitcoin.
jaydenbox

Activity: 78
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 10:13:46 AM

Really I would go for both of them, bitcoin is already big, but you never know you cna make good profit from etherium aswell, just in case its price will go over the roof.
denny27

Activity: 546
Merit: 101

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 10:17:02 AM

I think both of them have a good potential to invest in the long run, which will produce a decent profit. Because we know the price of Bitcoin and Ethereum is definitely higher than other crypto coins. But we know considering bitcoin price is the highest above other coins and like moving the price of other coins obviously bitcoin i thought is superior for investing.

hridoyb

Activity: 826
Merit: 250

Bitgesell (BGL) Decentralized Cryptocurrency!

View Profile WWW
September 27, 2017, 11:08:57 AM

for long term purpose, which is better to invest in , Bitcoin or Ethereum ? Lets discuss that ..
I am bitcoin lover ,But now i am research about Ethereum.Finally i know about Ethereum so i think Ethereum is the best for invest on crypto currency .If you have some Ethereum just hold for some years .I hope You get more profit.

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
        ██████████████▄▄▄
       ▐███████████████████▀
       ████████████████▀▀
                    ▀
                            ▄▄
      ███████████       ▄▄████
     ▐██████████▌      ███████
     ███████████      ███████▀
    ▐██████▌         ███████▀
    ███████       ▄▄███████▀
   ▐██████████████████████▀
  ▄█████████████████████▀
▄██████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████████████████
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████
█████▀               ██████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
██████▄       ▄████████████
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
kriticko29

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 11:14:09 AM

I think it is bitcoin. Many other new currencies, are engaging using ethereum because they know that bitcoin already have many currencies and ethereum is moving up quickly.
bitart

Activity: 1442
Merit: 629

Vires in Numeris

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 01:49:40 PM

I am bitcoin lover ,But now i am research about Ethereum.Finally i know about Ethereum so i think Ethereum is the best for invest on crypto currency .If you have some Ethereum just hold for some years .I hope You get more profit.
What do you think about the short term investment in ethereum (compared to bitcoin)? There is an ongoing fundamental change in ethereum (moving from POW to POS). If this happens, miners will leave ETH and this should be reflected in the price as well, but I don't know what will happen to the price.
annbagira

Activity: 518

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 02:49:21 PM

Hello all. On my opinion it's will be great to invest in different coins as say one smart proverb: "don't hold all eggs are in one basket." Any currency have their fans and strong and weak sides it's will be better to find your own strategy. If you have no a lot of money that can not very easily to invest in such expensive cryptocurrency like bitcoin. Sometime to invest in small and not so famous coins like bitcoin. How I can understand ETH have great perspective to growth up on many reason and are more stable. But on the other hand I don't believe in stable cryptocurrency.
PepperaOnIt

Activity: 266

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 02:51:42 PM

When you invest of this both coin, you will not regret because both of this can make you rich just need time and hardwork or invest, so dont choose between this two and make them both a way to your success
LesterD

Activity: 665
Merit: 114

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 02:53:50 PM

better to invest in both, bitcoin and ethereum is really crazy, you cant expect its movement in price. so if you dont want to miss the chance of becoming profitable then invest now, before its price came back to the top. especially ethereum, its slowly increasing its price and that is good to the holders who bought at low price.

SWG.ioPre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15
║〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 FIRST LISTING CONFIRMED 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙║
╙ ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹ ╜
oegarod

Activity: 602
Merit: 252

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 02:57:39 PM

Both has more or less the same growth percentage. Only the affordability varies. Depending upon that it's good to invest rather than making an decision on the price variations. Importantly ethereum based tokens were making it grow at times, still it haven't reached a position to overcome bitcoin.
Arindava

Activity: 361

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 03:04:32 PM

both are also excellent for investment,
only the value or price makes the difference between bitcoin and ETH,
bitcoin mempuyain price advantage is very tempting for investment but ETH also mempuyai excess .... now every ico project on average use tokens so there is no harm in investing both.
alfs75

Activity: 392

platform for everyday business

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 03:10:04 PM

Both of them is nice to invest or trading  in bitcoin and etherium,or any kind of crypto currency,co'z all of them you can earn money  and can burst your bitcoin wallet.according to the bitcoin expert in business you cannot put all your investment in one currency its better to explore other currency  to pump up your investment.

T O W E R B E E      |  PLATFORM FOR EVERYDAY BUSINESS       [ CRYPTOEXCHANGE TowerX ]
▬        ICO  >  on our exchange TowerX        ▬
FACEBOOK           MEDIUM           TWITTER           LINKEDIN           REDDIT           TELEGRAM
Sendibere

Activity: 196

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 03:13:17 PM

I choose Bitcoins because it has proven it. And it continues to increase prices over the last seven years. Ethereum is also good because its price is low. There are also many good improvments that are happening right now. And it says most people who follow the bitcoins. At the present time the Ethereum price is low and I know it's been three years since it was founded. So there is a good way to invest money in Ether
asma555

Activity: 335

Need Bounty Manager?Hire me on telegram @asma500

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 03:24:28 PM

of course it better to invest in bitcoin or Etherum. because bitcoin and Etherum has it's own value. it's price is rising. if you invest,you can get more earn.so,i think it is better to invest in bitcoin or Etherum.

=≡ mHealthcoin ≡=  [。MINE, YOUR HEALTH ! 。]
▐| Providing a free health platform to manage your healthiness |▌
TELEGRAMFACEBOOKTWITTERWHITEPAPERGITHUB
loopes

Activity: 952
Merit: 323

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 03:30:52 PM

i choose ethereum will bee the next btc soo more fast profit then btc
btc go slow now
i can not agree with your statement that ethereum will be the next of BTC. i know that bitcoin price is dropping more than 1000 usd since several weeks ago. that's happen not only for bitcoin which decrease the value but majority of cryptocurrencies including ethereum also decrease the price.  

now i just saw that bitcoin price is about 4070+ (based on blockchain wallet rate) whereas several weeks ago bitcoin drop to 3300+ US dollar (maybe lower i didn't check it thoroughly). so i am sure that this current price will rocketing again. in my point of view statement 'bitcoin go slow' it doesn't means that bitcoin will collapse so easy by ethereum.

|||
IDO PARTNER
▄▄▄▀▀▀██▄▄
████▀▀░▀███
███▌████▐███
███▌████████▌
███▌█████████
███▌█████████
███▌████▐███▌
▄▄▄▄▄█▀░███▀
▀▀██▀▄██▀▀
DAOStarter
IEO PARTNER
▄███▄
▄██▀▀▀▀██▄
██░░░░░░▀▀
██░░▀██▄▄░░
▀██▄▄▀▀██▄
░░▀▀██▄░░██
▄▄░░░░░░██
▀██▄▄▄▄██▀
▀███▀
Coinstore
LISTING
██▀▀▀▀████▄▄
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀█
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▐▐▌
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▌█
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█▄
███▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▀█▐▌
██▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄░░▐██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█▄▀
░▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀

▄███▄░▄███▄
▄██████████▄
▄█████████████▄
▄███████████████▄
▀███████████████▀
BitMart
MEXC
DEX PARTNERS

░▀▄░█▀▀▄▄▄
░▀▄▀████▀███▄
██▀██████▄▄▄▄▀
███░░▀████▀▀██▄
▄█████████░█▄░▀
█▀█▄███▀▀█████
▀▀▀░▀█▀▀▄████
██████▀░▀▄

█████▄▄▄▄▀
██▄▀█████▀░░▄▄
░▀█▄████▀███▄▀▀
▀█▄▀▀█▀█▀▄░▀████▀
█▄██▄░▀▄▀▄▀██▀▀
██▀▀
UNISWAP
LobsterSwap
bob123
Legendary

Activity: 1624
Merit: 2481

View Profile WWW
September 27, 2017, 03:31:40 PM

A lot of people choosing Ethereium here.
I'd rather stay with Bitcoin than with Ethereium

But that depends on how long you plan to invest.
Bitcoin, for me, is the safest Coin to invest into.

DainSLane

Activity: 784
Merit: 112

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 03:57:59 PM

etheruem is great i think because it can grow more like bitcoin and you can hold it for long term but you can go to bitcoin if you want because it still growing but not that fast like ethereum that have a future and potential maybe one day it can surpassed bitcoin
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 »
  Print  

Jump to: