Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 10:48:07 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 »
  Print  
Author Topic: is it better to invest in bitcoin or ethereum ?  (Read 17393 times)
pginvest

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 10:30:33 PM

for long term purpose, which is better to invest in , Bitcoin or Ethereum ? Lets discuss that ..
In this context I love the quote from Peter Diamandis which goes something along the lines of, "When given a choice - choose both" It is easy to own both right now - and if at any time one is pulling away from the other you can readjust your position. I think BTC has a good future as a store of value where as ETH is likely going to have more practical uses.

Am I spamming? Report me!
EmmanCryp

Activity: 471
Merit: 10

QUUBE — First&Only Quantum Resistant Ecosystem

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 10:43:11 PM

for long term purpose, which is better to invest in , Bitcoin or Ethereum ? Lets discuss that ..

Why not divide your money and hold the two ..maybe a little more of ethereum than bitcoin

┈┈┈┈┈ QUUBE ┈┈┈┈┈
First & Only Quantum Resistant Ecosystem
┈┈┈┈┈ MEDIUMTWITTERTELEGRAM ┈┈┈┈┈
angaper

Activity: 966
Merit: 507

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 10:54:28 PM

In this context I love the quote from Peter Diamandis which goes something along the lines of, "When given a choice - choose both" It is easy to own both right now - and if at any time one is pulling away from the other you can readjust your position. I think BTC has a good future as a store of value where as ETH is likely going to have more practical uses.

Yes, I agree with you. Both options are really promising and the future looks very interesting for both coins. While it is true that the potential for long-term earnings in these cryptos is real, it would depend on your risk profile to decide what percentage of your capital to invest in each of them. I, as a conservative investor, would prefer to put more capital in bitcoin, but risk lovers may be more comfortable with Ethereum.
sunsilk

Activity: 2954
Merit: 620

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 10:56:55 PM

yes bitcoin is an trusted company.

What you mean company? It's not a company mate but it's a decentralized cryptocurrency which is a good alternative for people that wants to get rid of control.

I think you need to know what bitcoin is and these links will help you https://bitcoin.org/en/ & https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=39.0

And for the choice between bitcoin and eth, why not try to have it both right?

nejibens

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 10:57:39 PM

In my opinion, investing in Bitcoin is better than investing in ETH or in any other crypto currency.

Bitcoin still having the best price and it is also the first used crypto currency and have the biggest community.
bitterguy28

Activity: 2044
Merit: 181

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
September 27, 2017, 11:02:26 PM

it depends on you mate where you want to invest both are have good biggest potential to growth your investment, bitcoin in the marketcap coming in to rebound the price i expect may in the end of this month bitcoin and altcoins pumping in the cryptocurrency.

kodtycoon
Legendary

Activity: 1568
Merit: 1002

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 11:19:40 PM

Both are the best crypto I think you can invest in both that crypto because both have good potential in the future. But I prefer to invest in bitcoin because bitcoin is superior and demand is very high.

▄▄██████▄
         ▄▄████████████
   ▄▄█████████▀▀   ▀████
 ▄███████████▄      ████
████▀   ▀▀██████▄▄▄████
████      ▄███████████▄
▀████▄▄▄████████▀▀▀████▄
 ▀███████████▀      ████
 ████▀▀▀██████▄▄   ▄███▀
████      ▀███████████▀
████▄   ▄▄█████████▀▀
 ████████████▀▀
  ▀██████▀▀
█████████████████

███

██████████

██████

███████████

███████████████

███████████████████
█████████████████

███   

██████████

██████   

███████████

███████████████   

███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████

████▀               █████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
█████▄▄       ▄████████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████

███████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ███████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
███████▀           ▀███████
██████  ▄██▀▀▀▀▀█▀▄  ██████

█████  █▀  ▄▄▄  ▀█  █████
██████  █  █████  █  ██████
██████  █▄  ▀▀▀  ▄█  ██████
██████  ▀██▄▄▄▄▄██▀  ██████
███████▄           ▄███████
██████████▀█████▀██████████
███████▀  ▀     ▀  ▀███████

█████▌             ▐█████
██████    ██   ██    ██████
█████▌    ▀▀   ▀▀    ▐█████
██████▄  ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄  ▄██████
████████▄▄███████▄▄████████
Akash1243

Activity: 392
Merit: 257

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 11:38:10 PM

Both crypto have great potential and are good investment too.But I would prefer always bitcoins as it's the mother of all crypto currencies and it's more profitable than ethereum.Bitcoins has higher demand of poeple than ethereum and trust also.But for now ethereum is the only crypto currency who has potential to overcome or suprass bitcoins in future.So I would try to invest in both of them but I would give priority to bitcoin more than ethereum.
josephinerosdy

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 11:47:50 PM

both is good to invest but I prefer invest in bitcoin.
honestly I haven't made a profit in ethereum. that's why i choose bitcoin
Hamilcar

Activity: 112

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 12:05:37 AM

For long term i choose is eth because i think that eth will be soon near btc. it's hard to afford 1btc these days.

Handelion – Fund | Trade | Expand
Revolutionary blockchain ecosystem for co-funded wholesale trade
Handelion.io◄ ► White paper ◄ ► Facebook ◄ ► Telegram ◄ ► Twitter ◄ ► JOIN ICO NOW
sksaddam

Activity: 691

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 09:44:56 AM

Bitcoin is better than etherium because when bitcoin dumping many altcoin dumping.Most of the trade site use bitcoin,So it growing hurry up.I suggest you invest in bitcoin.

► HackenAI ◄ ♦ HackenAI - Personal Cybersecurity Application ♦ ► HackenAI ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Facebook|
krafa

Activity: 31
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 10:26:11 AM

To me, Bitcoin is best for invest in Digital Currency than ethereum. Here the reasons:

* Bitcoin is deflation while Ethereum is inflation
* Bitcoin is simple and limited
* Bitcoin has a first mover advantage
* Bitcoin have bigger community and It’s easier to get started
* Ethereum is less known and younger

Hope you get your answer. Smiley
cryptoglobal79

Activity: 308

--

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 10:47:01 AM
Last edit: September 28, 2017, 02:21:05 PM by cryptoglobal79

For long term i would prefer bitcoin. Other coins in my portfolio are only to increase my bitcoin count. Bitcoin is still leader in crptocurrency market. When the btc drops, all of the altcoins drop including ethereum.
tiprix

Activity: 3

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 10:58:22 AM

I know that bitcoin is a lega Currency. I Would choose Bitcoin to the invest site.so I suggest you ,you can do it invest with bitcoin.I hope that ,you will get a good profit.
BitcoinHodler

Activity: 1456
Merit: 579

HODLing is an art, not just a word...

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 11:09:19 AM

* Bitcoin has a first mover advantage
* Ethereum is less known and younger

the reason that bitcoin has advantage is because it has real usages. it is not just a token to invest in and get money from, that would have been dangerously close to a Ponzi scheme.
instead bitcoin has real world usages as a real currency and that gives it the advantage.

ETH is less known because it has no real world usages. it is just a token to create smart contract with. it is not a currency and all the smart contracts have been ICOs to get money from people not to actually do something.

Holding Bitcoin More Every Day
stefany101

Activity: 616
Merit: 103

A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 11:11:16 AM

I think it's better to invest in bitcoin rather than etherium because bitcoin is the basic coin that you can convert in any coin that you want to trade in makets.

M!R△CLE TELE     BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY     JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬
Sohailul

Activity: 546

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 11:31:53 AM

I think Eth is the more better for future. Eth is the future. So it is right time to invest eth and get a profitable future. I think eth's value will increase like btc. So invest eth and it is future.
davids

Activity: 735
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 11:35:02 AM

Both have great long term potential.
Bitcoin has emerged as a relatively stable digital currency, while Ethereum aims to encompass more, with ether just a component of its smart contract applications.
jankekek

Activity: 420

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 11:42:00 AM

i choose ethereum.  Bitoin price is now hard to predict .so its hard to buy bitcoin. I think the Ethereum platform has more potential right now
House_stark

Activity: 19

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 11:46:01 AM

It depends, what would your starting capital be? And also, do you have high/medium or low risk-tolerances?
Cryptocurrency is a volatile market as of today as tons of new ICO are being launched by the day.There is as many as 747 new Altcoins or currencies currently in circulation.Over the couple of days, Bitcoin has been losing it’s Market Cap to Ethereum due to the launches of many new Altcoins which are based of Ethereum’s blockchain.One could see that Ethereum is clear catching up to Bitcoin, and with the number of new ICO increasing daily, Ethereum would be a better choice to invest in the short term.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 »
  Print  

Jump to: